想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,方便使用
还剩2页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢表地点的介词at、on、in到底怎么用?
表地点的介词at、on、in到底怎么用?
新概念英语的教与学
【小测试】大家看看在没有继续阅读有关三个介词的具体用法和区别的情况下,你能做对几题:【at、on、in的用法】一、at1、用在表示地域面积不大的某个点的地方(如饭桌旁、电影院、车站、机场等)前(to refer to a position or location which we see as a point)I was sitting&at&my desk. (当时我正坐在课桌旁。)2、用在公司名称(侧重表达的是工作的单位,而不是工作地点)前(to talk about locations at companies, workplaces when we see them as a place of activity)How many people are working&at&Microsoft? (有多人在微软工作?)3、用在很多人参与的活动场合前(to refer to activities which involve a group of people)Were you&at&Lisa’s party/the cinema/the theatre? (你当时在丽莎的聚会上/电影院里/剧院里吗?)4、用在学校前(with school/college/university)She always did well&at&school. (她在学校表现一直很好。)5、用在具体地址、某人家里前(to refer to an address or someone's house)They once lived&at&number 12 South George’s Street. (他们曾经住在南乔治街12号。)6、用在公共服务场所(to talk about public places where we get treatments, such as a hairdresser’s or doctor’s surgery)I can’t meet at four. I’ll be&at&the hairdresser’s until five. (四点我无法跟你碰面。我在美发店要呆到五点。)7、用在大部分商店前(to refer to most shops)Look what I bought&at&the butcher’s today. (看看我今天在肉店都买了些什么。)8、用在旅途中经过的地点前(to refer to a place which is a part of our journey)We stopped at a very nice village. (我们途经一个很漂亮的村庄。)9、用在不含day的节假日前(to refer to a holiday without “day” in its name)People will always enjoy a big dinner at Christmas. (人们在圣诞节总会享用一顿大餐。)【特殊用法】at home - at work-at the seaside - at sea (on a voyage) - at reception - at the corner of a street - at the back / front of a building / group of people, etc. - arrive at small places or some events二、on1、用在任何物体或地点的表面前(to refer to a position on any surface)I know I left my wallet&on&the table. (我知道我把钱包落在桌子上了。)2、用在道路和河海湖前(to describe a position along a road or river or by the sea or by a lake)Dublin is&on&the east coast of Ireland. (都柏林位于爱尔兰的东部海岸。)3、用在建筑物的楼层前(to talk about a floor in a building)They live&on&the 15th floor. (他们住在15楼。)4、用在公共交通工具前(to talk about being physically on public transport)I was&on&the train when she phoned. (她给我打电话时,我在火车上。)注意:当我们描述旅游时选择的交通工具时,一般用by,如:He went to Paris by air. (他坐飞机去了巴黎。) 但是,如果要表达走路,则用on foot。5、用在小岛前(with small islands)She spent her holiday on a small island. (她在一个小岛上度的假。)【特殊用法】on the left - on the right - on the way - on holiday - on the radio - on television - on a horse - on the back / front of a letter / piece of paper etc.三、in1、用在某个地方的内部前(to talk about locations within a larger area)I know my book is somewhere&in&this room. Can anyone see it? (我知道我的书就在这个房间的什么地方。有谁看到吗?)2、用在物理意义上的工作地点前(to talk about workplaces when we see them as a physical location)She works&in&an open-plan office. (她在一个开敞式的办公室里工作。)注意:当表示农场(farm)时,一般用on,如:I've always wanted to work on a farm. (我一直想在农场里工作。)3、用在class前(with class)He found it difficult to concentrate&in&class. (他觉得很难在课上集中注意力。)4、用在国家、城市、县镇或其他地域前(with countries, cities, counties, towns or places as such)They live in New York. (他们住在纽约。)【特殊用法】in the newspaper - in bed - in hospital - in prison - in the street - in the sky - in an armchair (sit) - in a photograph - in a picture - in a mirror - in the corner of a room - in the back / front of a car - arrive in a country or town【小测试答案】那么,大家再看看你对了几题:【小编的话】以上内容只是梳理了三个介词常见的用法和一些固定搭配,并未能覆盖所有可能的用法。但是,从日常使用情况来看,已经基本包含在内了。如果大家还碰到了什么特殊情况,或者发现本文没有讲到的用法,欢迎大家提问交流!
本文仅代表作者观点,不代表百度立场。系作者授权百家号发表,未经许可不得转载。
新概念英语的教与学
百家号 最近更新:
简介: 英语教与学,图文影音分享
作者最新文章工具类服务
编辑部专用服务
作者专用服务
从隐喻角度论介词at、on、in的用法
  隐喻不单是一种修辞手段,还是人类思维的方式。尽管隐喻的分类与定义都很多,但本质上它是一种认知现象。本文将应用意象图式和隐喻的观点解析三种高频介词“at”、“on”、“in”的多义性形成过程,并揭示其各义项之间的联系,以期有助于学习者理解与掌握词汇的引申意义,并有助于提高学习者的理解能力和思维发展能力,使其能自我体会出英汉两种语言不同的思维方式和文化内涵。本文借助考察语言背后的隐喻性思维,从而揭示人类的自身经验在形成抽象概念意义中的作用和心理认知过程。
Abstract:
metaphor is not only a means of rhetoric, but the way of thinking. Although there are many categories of metaphor, it is a cognitive phenomenon in essence. This paper analysis the polysemy of three high frequency preposition of “at”, “on”, “in” with image schema and the theory of metaphor, and reveals the relationship between their meanings, so as to help learners to acquire some language phenomenons, such as the extended meanings and syntax format. And also improve learners’ comprehension and expression, helping them to realize the similar or different thinking way and cultural view between two languages. Through investigated the metaphorical thinking ways to reveal the function and the psychological cognition process of the human experience in shaping abstract concept.
作者单位:
510006,广州大学外国语学院 广东 广州
年,卷(期):
Keywords:
机标分类号:
在线出版日期:
本文读者也读过
相关检索词
万方数据知识服务平台--国家科技支撑计划资助项目(编号:2006BAH03B01)(C)北京万方数据股份有限公司
万方数据电子出版社_in_on_at_区别用法_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!