扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
我们三年前有过一面之缘 请帮忙翻译这句话,
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
我们三年前有过一面之缘We had the fortune of having met once three years ago.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
We had seen each other once three years ago.
we have seen
each other three years ago.
We once met three years ago.
had meet each other three years ago.
Three years ago we had one side of the edge
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
英语翻译这个十字路口三年前发生了一起交通事故,造成十人死亡.An traffic accident ___ ___ at this cross three years ago,___ ten deaths.
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
An traffic accident took place at this cross three years ago,causing ten deaths.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
英语翻译Hi 最近还好吗?三年那么快就过去了 不过你叫我去写的话 我就写一封吧..这三年我过得还可以 你呢?你现在多高了啊?还在听W-inds的歌吗?有没有和同学打架啊?还有没有人说你长得Keita啊?其实这三年 我们班就你有和我保持联系..呵呵 你都算够朋友拉..其他同学可能都不记得我咯.埃...你有没有和他们联系啊?会不会搞个什么第几届之类的聚会啊?不过名单上应该不会出现我的名字吧...希望下次我回去的时候能见到你.祝你天天走运
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
hi, how are you recently? three years has passed so quickly. you asked me to write, so now i write this letter.i am well in the three years,how about you? what is the height of you now? have you still listened to the songs of W-inds? have you fighten with classmates? is there anyone else that said you looked like Keita? in fact, only you in our class has kept in touch with me...hehe,you are true friend.other classmates maynot remember me any more.did you get in touch with them? will they have a gathering for***year students? but my name will not be written on the list invisted.i an looking forward to meeting you when back next time. good luck!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Is Hi lately passable? I write the words having gone over so approximately for 3 years but you are gone and being written by me right away once sealing off a bar. . This I live with such that being ab...
那个你写错了~~~
扫描下载二维码我还记得我三年前在翠湖公园里遇见的那个外国人 的翻译是:I remember I found that in three years ago at the Green Lake Park foreigners 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
我还记得我三年前在翠湖公园里遇见的那个外国人
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
I remember three years ago I met in Green Lake Park that foreigners
I remember I found that in three years ago at the Green Lake Park foreigners
I still remember that I am 3 years ago in the green lake park, where he found the Aliens
I also remembered my three years ago that foreigner who meets in the green jade lake park
相关内容&a记得按时吃饭 Remembered eats meal on time & aDopo cena dove vai? 正在翻译,请等待... & a> 首題の件でございますが、TELにて説明致しましたが & 它是主题案件,但在电话您解释了,但 & a自己的残疾 Own disability & a此外,为了增强体质我们全家每天跑步五公里 In addition, in order to strengthen the physique we entire family to jog every day five kilometers & a请输入您需要翻译的文本!考驾照了. Tested the driving license. & aservicioal cliente servicioal客户 & a本人工作努力,积极上进,能吃苦耐劳,抗压能力强,具有创新能力和饱满的工作热情,有一颗赤诚的心,有兢兢业业的工作态度,具备良好的团队合作精神。 Myself work diligently, positively progress, can bear hardships and stand hard work, resistant to compression ability, has the innovation ability and the full work enthusiasm, some absolute sincerity heart, has the conscientious work manner, has the good team cooperation spirit. & aimplement a serial production 实施一个组装线工作 & aRobert F. Arritt, Member, IEEE, and Roger C. Dugan, Fellow, IEEE 罗伯特F。 Arritt、成员、IEEE和Roger C。 Dugan,家伙, IEEE & a你愿意放学后和我们一起去看电影 After you are willing to be on vacation from school and we watch the movie together & a360jsv3up.exe 正在翻译,请等待...
& aAllergy Tested.100%Fragrance Free. 正在翻译,请等待... & ayou greet me, 您招呼我, & ainside peaches 里面桃子 & aBe good and take car of yourself.
No mattr how you must be will 是好和作为汽车你自己。 mattr怎么您必须是不会将 & aThe Qinghai-Tibet railway stretches for 1,956 kilometres from Xining, capital of Qinghai Province to Lhasa. It cost the Chinese Govt approx. USD4.1 billion and was completed in June 2006 – one year ahead of schedule. 正在翻译,请等待... & agive every thing a shot you never know what is gong to change your life 给每件事射击很难说什么是改变您的生活的锣 & a相信成功属于你 Believed belongs to you successfully & a我能找李小姐接电话吗 I can ask Miss Li to answer the telephone & aIt's nice that you're here 它是好的您这里在 & a第五,由于网上商品省去租店面、召雇员及储存保管等一系列费用,总的来说其价格较一般商场的同类商品更物美好价廉。 Fifth, because on the net the commodity omits rents the shop front, summons the employee and the storage storage and so on a series of expenses, generally speaking its price general market similar commodity happy moderately-priced. & a大家好!希望能交到好朋友 よい皆! 希望は友人を引き渡すことができる & athe products were processed,packed,stowed and transported under the food hydicnic requirements 产品被处理了,被包装了,被存放了并且被运输了在食物hydicnic要求 & a职位晋升存在隐性障碍 Position promotion existence recessive barrier & a-That was a close 。 -是关闭。 & aSTOP CAREFULLY.FOR INFORMATION,REFER TO OWNER'S HANDBOOK UNDER TYRES 停止CAREFULLY.FOR信息,参见所有者的手册在轮胎 & aThe park keepers are watering the flowers 公园老板浇灌花 & aEven next second we didn't meet,on one second we wiIl meet. Even next second we didn't meet, on one second we wiIl meet. & amodern apartment 现代公寓 & aIf I fall asieep the city will pass by in the blink of an eye 如果我跌倒asieep城市在眨眼将通过 & a他有自己的老师,卡卡西 He has own teacher, west the heating power & aThere is a church which is easily () form my home 有容易地是的教会()形式我的家 & a你今天没课? You do not have the class today? & a当别人遇到困难,我们应该帮助他们 When others encounter the difficulty, we should help them & a蒲公英提取物的抑菌作用的研究 Dandelion extraction bacteriostasis function research & a产品包括:14K和18K白金黄金及玫瑰金铂金PT900PT950 The product includes: 14K and 18K platinum gold and rose Jin Bojin PT900PT950 & a我不习惯没有你的日子 I am not familiar with your day & aB. attainable B. 可达到 & a不喊了 Did not shout & aand chicken dish 并且鸡肉菜肴 & a相信自己
加油 Believed oneself refuels & a火影每周新出一集 Fire shade each week is new a volume & aOr did his ‘church’call him home for a different reason? 或他的`教会是否’告诉了他家为一个不同的原因? & aauto lnstall 汽车lnstall & aOr didi his ‘church’call him home for a different reason? 或didi他的`教会’告诉他家为一个不同的原因? & a我还记得我三年前在翠湖公园里遇见的那个外国人 I also remembered my three years ago that foreigner who meets in the green jade lake park &

我要回帖

更多关于 树是我们的朋友我希望 的文章

随机推荐