推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer--144.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口劝说英语作文-关于劝说英语作文
劝说英语作文,话题作文
劝说英语作文
- 话题作文 】
作文网小编为你精选的作文:
|   劝说是一门特殊的语言艺术。在日常中,大家常常会有一些坏习惯,我们一旦就要对这些不行为进行劝说。今天,栏目小编整理了三篇《劝说》供大家交流。想浏览更多相关,请点击作文网栏目。
  篇一:
  One day, a student named Tom in Grade One was smoking in the front of the classroom. At that time the headmaster Mr Green saw the student smoking and asked him which grade he was in. He told the headmaster he was in Grade One and that he couldn&t read yet. & Do you see the slogan & NO SMOKING & on the wall? & the headmaster asked. Students in the school are not allowed to smoke and it&s a bad habit for students to smoke. We know smoking does harm to students& health. They must get rid of the bad habit as soon as possible.
  篇二:劝说交
  I know you are having trouble in making friends. However, the situation is easy to change if you take my advice. Here are some tips to help you.First of all, you should keep smiling. By doing this , your classmates will know you are friendly and would like to make friends with you. Secondly, it would be a good idea to learn about your classmates& likes and dislikes. That way, you will soon find people with the same interests . I think that is a good way to find new friends. Thirdly, learn to other people patiently. Sometimes, people just need someone to whom they can talk things through. If you are a good listener, I am sure you will have a lot of friends in time. Finally, I suggest that you join a club or take part in some after-school activities, where you will meet more people and it is quite likely that you will find some good friends.
  篇三:劝说不抽烟英语作文
  Smoking, which may be a pleasure for some people, is a series of discomforts for their fellows. Medicai scientists have expressed their concern about the effect of smoking on the health not only of those who are smoking but also of those who live in the air polluted by tobacco smoke. And studies show that non-smokers suffer more than the smokers themselves.
  A great number of students have joined in trying to persuade the university to forbid smoking. Smoking is not allowed in theatres, cinemas and in other public places. Therefore,smoking must be forbidden in our classrooms.
  Although many people have passed away for having smoked a lot and we call on people to give up smoking, yet many more will turn down what we say every day. I think it more important to call on the smoker to use good judgment and to show concern for others.
  想了解更多话题作文网的资讯,请访问:
本文来源:
话题作文点击量排行
话题作文频道最新更新
劝说英语作文
话题作文频道编辑推荐必修一20篇英语作文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
必修一20篇英语作文
阅读已结束,下载文档到电脑
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历