How do you studyi do this for youthe exam? 造句

How do you study for a test教案
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
How&do&you&study&for&a&test教案
作者:佚名 教案来源:网络 点击数: &&&
How&do&you&study&for&a&test教案
文章来 源莲山课件 w ww.5 Y
Unit 1 How do you study for a test?第1课时&& Section A 1a-2c【目标】 1.学会运用how来询问做事方式2.学会运用by+doing的结构表达做事方式3.引导学生在学习过程中重视学习方法【过程】一、自主学习(教师寄语:相信自己,一定能行!)Task1:Talk about how to study for the test1、完成下列短语&和朋友一起学习&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& _____________&&&&& 制作抽认卡&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 看课本&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& __________制作词汇表&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ________________听磁带&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ________向老师寻求帮助&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& _____________2、理解下列对话,并利用上面词组练习:A:How do you study for a test?& B:I study by working with a group.A:How does Bob study for a test?& B:I study by marking flashcards.3 、听录音,完成1 bTask2: Talk about how to learn EnglishA: You did really well on the last English test, didn’t you, Mei?C: Yeah, I did OK.A: well, how did you study?C: By&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& .A: Maybe I’ll try that. How did you study, Pierre?D: By&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& . She was really happy I asked.A: That’s interesting.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& , Antonio?E: I like to study by&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& . But sometimes my mother thinks I’m listening to music. And then she gets mad.1、小组练习,利用下列句型谈论怎样学习英语.A:How do you learn English?& B:I learn by ......A:Do you learn by.........?&& B:Yes,I do. /No, I don't.2、理解2a、2b中的句子,找出下列短语:看英文光碟&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 和朋友连交际&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 大声读& ___________________ 练习发音__________________________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 小组学习_______________________&& 说的技能& _____________________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 做.........太难______________________________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 3、听录音,完成下面的对话。Girl 1:& Welcome to the English club. Today we're going to talk about the best ways to learn English. Who has an idea?Boy 1:& Do you learn English by&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ?Girl 2:& No. It's too hard to understand the voices .Boy 1:& What about&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ? Do you learn English that way?Girl 2:& I think so. It helps to write every day.Girl 3:& Have you ever studied&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ?Girl 2:& Yes, I have! I've learned a lot that way.Girl 1:& Do you ever&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& with friends?Girl 2:& Oh, yes.& It improves my speaking skills.Boy 1:& What about&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ? Girl 3:& I do that sometimes. I think it helps.4、根据听力内容,练习上面对话。& 5、 读听力材料,理解以下知识点:the best way to learn English&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Who has an idea?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& keep a diary in English&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& look up new words in a dictionary&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 二、Cooperation (教师寄语:学会合作,提高自我)根据听力材料,小组自由讨论如何学好英语?三、Summary 根据下面的句子,总结by的用法和含义:1、I have to be in bed by 10 o'clock.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 2、There is a tree by the river.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 3、I go to work by bus.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 4、The boy is sent to the hospital by a kind man.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 5、You can learn English by working with friends.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 四、当堂评价(一)补全单词:1、It's a good way to read a&&&&&&& 2、The boy often l&&&&&&& up the words in the dictionary.3、Do you have an i&&&&&& about weekend?4、K&&&&&&&&& a diary helps to write English every day.5、The girl often learn by a&&&&&&&& the teacher for help. 6、What about reading about to practice p&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ?(二)补全短文:A: Tom, I know you&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (数学学的很好)last term. How do you learn math?B: I learnt it&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (通过做很多题)A: What else?B:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (通过向老师寻求帮助)A :Did you learn&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ?(通过小组学习)B: Yes, I did.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ( Lucy也是)
Unit 1 How do you study for a test?第2课时&& Section A 1a-2c【教学目标】 1.四会掌握 differently&&& end up等词汇或短语2.讨论如何学习英语3.让学生知道更多学英语的方法【教学过程】一、自主学习Task1 学习第4部分短语,谈论自己如何学习英语。1、自读第4部分短语,理解并记忆。&&&&&&&& 2、写出下列短语:写单词表中的单词____________看英语杂志____________记英语笔记_________&学习语法___________看英文电视__________听磁带__________问老师问题______3、两人一组询问对方的学习方法,完成表格。4、口头介绍自己及同伴学习英语的习I often write vocabulary lists. Sometimes I---. Mary often---_______________________________________________________________________________________________Task2交际练习1、仿照3b部分对话,两人一组编自己的对话。2、交际对话展示。Task3 学习3a短文1、速读短文,回答下列问题:①Did Lillian Li like studying grammar?____________________________.②How long has Wei Ming been learning English?____________________.③What did Liu Chang add?_____________________________________.④Why does Wei Ming find watching movies frustrating?_________________________.2、朗读短文,完成表格。理解大意,找出难理解的句子并讨论。3、Learning&&&& (1)ask sb. about sth.___________________问你一些有关学习英语的问题__________________________________________.(2)the best way to learn new words__________________________________.去邮局的路_________________一张球赛的票________________________(3)Having conversations with friends was not helpful at all.在这句话中,___________________做主语。你能写出它的同义句吗?①___________________________________________________________.②__________________________________________________________.(4)He finds watching movies frustrating because the people speak too quickly.总结:find+宾语+______,还学过:find+____+形容词+to do sth.他发现观看英语电视很有趣。①__________________________________________________________.②__________________________________________________________.二、合作共建1、We get excited about something and then end up speaking in Chinese.(1)get excited含义:______.get作_____动词。你能列举出学过的get作系动词的短语吗?________________________________________________________________.除了be之外,还学过哪些系动词_______________________________________.(2)end up speaking up是_____词,介词后跟动词的_________形式。2、对比:Wei Ming feels differently.& I feel tired.3、He can watch the actors say the words.watch是______动词,后面跟动词的_____形式或______形式.经常用到的感官动词还有_____________________________________________________________________.三、诊断评价:(一)用所给单词的正确形式填空:1.________(study)grammar is a great way to learn a language.2.He asked me about_________(learn)English. 3.They learnt by_______(use).4.Lucy saw a little boy_______(cry)in a corner.5.Ifound the story very_______(interest(二)翻译句子:1、我正在做一个关于学习英语的调查。_____________________________________.2、学生们得到很多练习,并且玩得很开心。_________________________________.(三)自我检测一下你对课文的理解,相信你是最棒的。This week we asked students at New Star High School about the best way&&&&&&&&& more English. Many said they learnt by&&&&&&&&& English. Some students had more specific suggestions. Lillian Li, for example, said the best way&&&&&&&&& new& words was by&&&&&&& English magazines. She said that&&&&&&&&&& the words of pop songs also helped a little. When we asked about&&&&&&&&& grammar, she said. “I never&&&&&&&&&& study grammar. It's too boring.”Wei Ming feels differently. He's been learning English for six years and really loves it. He thinks&&&&&&&&&& grammar is a great way&&&&&&&&&&&&& a language. He also thinks that&&&&&&&&&&&& English movies isn't a bad way because he can watch the actors say the words. Sometimes, however, he finds&&&&&&&&& movies frustrating because the people speak too quickly.Liu Chang said that&&&&&&&&& the English club at school was the best way&&&&& her English. Students get lots of practice and they also have fun .She added that&&&&&&&&&&& conversations with friends was not helpful at all. “We get excited about something and then&&&&&&&&&&&& end up&&&&&&&&&& in Chinese,” she said.观察与思考:通过刚才的填空练习,你发现下面这些用法的规律了吗?(1)way后面既可跟&&&&&&&&&&& 作定语,也可以跟&&&&&&&&&& 结构作定语。练习:①Can you tell me the best way&&&&&&&&&&&&& (learn) a language?②I want to know the way of&&&&&&&&&&&& (study) grammar.(2)end up 意为&&&&&&&&&&& ,后接动词的&&&&&&&&&&& 形式。练习: We ended up&&&&&&&&&&& because of the bad weather.(travel) (3)动名词在句子可以做&&&&&&&&& 、&&&&&&&&& 、&&&&&&&&& 等句子成分。介词后也跟&&&&&&&&& 。&&&& 【课堂反思】Unit 1 How do you study for a test?第3课时&& Section B 1a-2c&self check【教学目标】 1.四会掌握词汇: make up.2.学会提出学习中的困难和问题&3.学会运用why don't you……?和should来表示建议【教学过程】一、自主学习Task1: Talk about your problems in learning English.1、读1a中的句子,正确译出下列短语的汉语意思.& pronounce some of the words __________________& understand spoken English ____________________& read very slowly_____________________________ & spell some English words______________________& make mistakes in grammar_____________________2、利用1a中的句子,谈论英语学习中存在的困难,编对话.& 提示: A: Do you have any problems in learning English?&&&&&& B: Yes, I...&&&&&&&& A: What other problems?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B:...&Task2: Paul's problems in learning English.1、读2a,2b中的句子,迅速找出下列短语.& 发音准确________________________&& 忘记许多的新词__________________& 理解杂志上的词__________________&& 得到大量的写作训练__________________& 把新词写在笔记本上__________________找一个笔友__________________& 加入英语语言俱乐部__________________练习说英语__________________2、听遍录音,找出Paul's problems in English. 再听一遍,给问题找到相应的建议.完成下面的对话。Boy:& I can't get the pronunciation right.Teacher: Listening can help.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& the teacher's tapes? &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& to them at home and repeat the sentences that are difficult for you..& Boy:& That's a good idea. But what about all the new words? I forget a lot of new words.Teacher:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& the new words in your notebook and study them at home.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& in the train on the way to school.Boy: That might really help! Thanks.Teacher: Can you understand when people talk to you?Boy:& Well, no. Not always. Sometimes I just don't understand what people are saying. Teacher:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& an English language club to practice speaking English ? The English club meets after school on Thursdays. Boy:&&& Maybe I'll go. The only other problem I don't get much writing practice. Teacher:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& a pen pal.Boy: That sounds like a fun way to practice writing. Thanks, Ms Mitchell.二、合作共建& 讨论下列知识点的用法:1、make mistakes in __________________&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 我总是在拼写上犯错误。2、have trouble doing __________________&&&&&&&&&&&&& 学数学,我有困难。3、on the way to school ________________& a fun way to do sth._______________4、practice doing sth. ________________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 我和汤姆每天练习说英语.7.看课本第7页,请认真做练习1,并注意其中词组look up 的用法.并用look up造句.我造的句子是:________________________________________________________8.在练习2中,我们知道徐征爱好英语,在学校比赛中获奖,请根据文章中所提供的信息,写一篇关于徐征的文章.___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________9.在练习2中,有这样一句话:most people speak English as a second language.这里面为什么不用the second ,它们之间有什么区别?请讨论解决这个问题:________________________________________________________________________【点拨解疑】问:句子:I don't have a partner to practice English with句中with可不可省去?答:本句中的动词不定式短语to practice English with作定语,修饰中心词partner,由于a partner在逻辑上充当介词with的宾语,所以不定式短语中的介词with不能省略. eg:&& I need a pen to write with.&&&&&&&& He doesn't have a room to live in. 三、诊断评价:(一)译出下列短语看上去忧虑____________与某人谈话__________发音准确_____________&&& 加入英语语言俱乐部_____________练习说英语________________在语法上犯错误________________读的慢______________与某人练习说英语_____&&& 学习英语有困难____________忘记许多单词________(二)补全对话&&& A: You look unhappy, Jim. _____________________?(怎么了)&B: Oh, I'm _________________(有困难)learning English.&A: What's the problems?&B: I can't __________________(发音准确) and I often________________(忘记新词).&A: Well. Why don't you ______________________?(向老师寻求帮助)&B: Yes, I did. She said_____________________(我应该多听录音). It's good for my listening.&A: You'd better___________________(写下新词) in your notebook and study them at home. Then you can remember all the new words.&B: That might really help. I'll have a try.(三)单项选择:(&& )1.Why don't you _____our sports club? A. take part&& B. take part in& C. join& D. join on(&& )2.There is no chair for me _______A. to sit& B. to sit on& C. sit& D. sitting on(&& )3.Wang Ping speaks English as ______second language.& A. the&&& B./&&&& C. a&&& D. an&(&& )4.English is very popular__ ______the world for computers.A. on&&& B. for&&& C. all over&&&& D. by (&& )5.Oh,the milk_____ _____strange. A. was tasted& B. tasted& C. is tasting& D. tastes【课后反思】Unit 1 How do you study for a test?第4课时&& Section B 3a-4【教学目标】 1.熟练掌握以下句型:(1)First of all,it wasn't easy for me to understand the teacher when she talked.(2)Later on,I realized that it doesn't matter if you don't understand every word.(3)Also I was afraid to speak in class, because I thought my classmates might laugh at me.(4)I decided to take lots of grammar notes in every class.(5)She had trouble making complete sentences.2.熟练掌握以下词汇:later on, it doesn’t matter, be afraid of, laugh at, take notes, realize, matter, afraid, complete, secret, term, trouble, fast, learner, impress,【课前准备】I、在学习英语的过程中,会有很多困难和挑战。理解下列各句含义。并根据自身情况,从下列句子中选出你遇到过的困难。1、&The teacher speaks too quickly, and I can’t understand every word. (&&& )2、&I am afraid to speak English in class. (&&& )3、&I can’t always make complete sentences. (&&& )4、&Another thing that I find very difficult is English Grammar. (&&&& )5、 I can't get the pronunciation right. (&&& )6、 I don't get much writing practice. (&&& )II、困难多,办法也多。理解下列各句含义,并根据自身情况,从下列句子中选出你采用过的解决办法。1、You can take lots of grammar notes in every class. (&&& )2、You can watch English language TV. (&&& )3、Doing lots of listening practice is one of the secrets of becoming a good language learner. (&& )&&&& 4、It doesn’t matter if you don’t understand every word.. (&&& )5、You can find a pen pal. (&&& )6、You can join an English language club.(&&& )7、Listening can help. (&&& )【学习过程】 1、&Groupwork:小组交流【课前准备】I和II的内容,并将I中的困难和II中的解决办法互相搭配。2.完成下列短语.first of all ______ (2) be afraid to do _________ (3) laugh at _______ (4) make complete sentences ________ (5) start to do ________ (6) watch English --language TV ________ (7) lots of listening practice _______ (8) the secrets of ________ (9) English grammer _______ (10)决定做某事____________(11) 写大量的英语笔记 ___________(12)喜欢学习英语__________3. 再细读短文,完成3a的表格。4、自我检测一下你对课文的理解,相信你是最棒的。How I learned to learn English&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Last year my English class was difficult. First of all, it wasn’t easy for me to understand the teacher when she&&&&&&&& (talk). To begin with, she spoke too quickly, and I couldn’t understand every word. Later on, I realized that it doesn’t matter if you&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (not understand) every word. Also I was afraid&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (speak) in class, because I thought my classmate might laugh at me. I couldn’t always make complete sentences, either. Then I started&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (watch) English language TV. It helped a lot. I think that&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&& (do) lots of&&&&&&&&&& (listen) practice is one of the secrets of becoming a good language learner. Another thing that I&&&&&&&& (find) very difficult was English Grammar. So I decided&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (take) lots of grammar notes in every class. Then I started to write my own original sentences using the grammar I was learning. It’s amazing how much this helped. Now I am enjoying&&&&&&& (learn) English and I got an A this term. My teacher&&&&&&&&&&& very&&&&&&&&& (impress).5、观察与思考:通过刚才的填空练习,你发现下面这些用法的规律了吗?(1)I was also afraid to speak in class...我不敢在课上发言。afraid 一般作表语,意为“害怕的”。固定搭配有“be afraid of”和“be afraid to”。be afraid of 意为“害怕”,后跟&&&&&&&&&&& ;be afraid to意为“害怕,不敢”,后跟&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 。二者有时可互换。练习:①她怕蛇。She&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& snakes.②Don't be afraid to ask for help.(同义句) Don't be afraid&&&&&&&&&&&&& for help. (2)在这篇文章中,出现了许多表示顺序或承接的连词或词组。如: first of all 。这些词使全文流畅、生动、层次清晰,理清楚。在写作中,正确使用连接词,会使文章增色不少,提高档次。请你来总结一下,在这篇文章中还有哪些类似词语:_______________________________________________________________________【当堂检测】Ⅰ.单项选择:(&& )1.The best way to learn English grammar is to ____in every class.A.taking notes&&& B.take notes& C.take notes&&&&& D.took notes(&& )2.She is shy ,so she is afraid _____in front of other people.A.to speak& B.to speaking& C.of speak& D.of speaks(&& )3.Do you have trouble ______grammar ? the teacher asked.A.learn&&& B.learning&&& C.learnt&&&&& D.learned(&& )4.First ____all,you should understand English.A.at&&&&&& B.by&&&&&&&&& C.in&&&&& D.of(&& )5.Don't laught _____others who has made mistakes,you make mistakes too.A.to&&&&&& B.at&&&&&&&&& C.of&&&&& D.in补全对话(根据3a文章内容进行补充)A:I'm glad to hear that you got an A in English this term.&&&&&&& B:Thaks a lot.A:Did you have any difficulties in learning English last year?& B:Yes,To begin with____________.A:really?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B:Later on ,I realized________________.A:Can't you speak in class?&&&&&&&&&&& B:No,And I couldn't always make complete sentences.A:How did you improve it?&&&&&&&&&&& B:___________________.It helped a lot.A:How did you learn English grammar?& B:__________________.Unit 1 How do you study for a test?第5课时&& Reading【学习目标】1、熟练掌握以下句型:(1)And unless we deal with our problems, we can easily become unhappy.(2) As young adults, it is our duty to try our best to deal with each challenge in our education with the help of our teachers. (3)We must learn how to change these “problems” into “challenges”.(4)By comparing yourself to other people, you will find your problems are not so terrible.【课前准备】1、词汇考察:(1)根据要求变化词形important(反义词)&&&& solution(动词)&&&&& easy(副词)&&&& &friendly(名词)&&&&& disagree(名词)&&&&& develop(名词)&&&& (2)汉译英①Sometimes, we may meet&&&&&& (不公平)things.They&&&&& (影响)us, and we will&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ______________(感到气愤)them. Then, we will&&&&& (失去)more things. We should keep calmand&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (尽力)to&&&& (面对)them.【学习过程】1、Fast reading(阅读策略:以极快的速度阅读文章,寻找字面上的阐述信息。)作者告诉我们许多解决问题的方法。使我们受益匪浅。速读短文,回答下列问题。(1)How many ways are mentioned in the reading?&&& (2)What are they?2、Careful reading(阅读策略:仔细阅读短文,有目的性、针对性地在文中查找问题答案。)下列解决问题的方法哪些是文章中提到的?请把它们选出来。(&& )(1)by talking to people about them&&&&&& (&& )(2)by trying to forget about them&&&&&&& (&& )(3)by thinking your problem is not big&&& (&& )(4)by seeing a psychologist(&& )(5)by breaking off a friendship(&& )(6)by thinking of a problem in a positive way3、Detailed reading(阅读策略:有选择地精研细读有关章节、段落解决疑难。)& 阅读By learning to forget一节,回答下列问题。(1)What did we feel if our parents said something we didn’t like?(2)Who are affected when we are angry?(3)What will happen if people stay angry about a problem for years?阅读By regarding problems as challenges一节,根据文章内容填空。(1)As young adults, we must learn how to&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (2)Young adults’ duty is&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 阅读By thinking of something worse一节,选出能形容史蒂芬.霍金的词语。famous&&&&&&& unhappy&&&&&&&&&& successful clever&&&&&&&& lucky&&&&&&&&&&&&& unhealthy can’t walk&&&&& can’t speak&&&&&&&& can’t hear4、Use through learning(1)将下列词组译成英文①处理、应付&&&&&&&&&& ②担心&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ③将……视作……&&&&&&&&& ④抱怨……&&&&&&&&&&&& ⑤生……的气&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ⑥过去、消逝&&&&&&&&&&&&& ⑦尽力做……&&&&&&&&&& ⑧把……和……比较&&&&&&&&&&& ⑨把……变成…….&&&&&&&& (2)小声快读文章,然后合上课本,选用上面合适的词组填空。&&&& Our problems can affect how we do at school. So we must&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& them instead of always&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& them.& There are many ways. The first way is by learning to forget. When we&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& with our friends, we don’t talk with each other. Time&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& , good friendship may be lost. We must learn to forget the unhappy things. The second way is by&&&&&&&&& problems&&&&&&&& challenges. We shouldn’t always&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&& school. We must learn how to&&&&&&& “problems”&&&&&& “challenges”. We should&&&&& our&&&&&&&&&& deal with each challenge&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& our teachers. The third way is by thinking of something worse.& By&&&&&&&&& yourself&&&&&&&& other people, you will find your problems are not so terrible. 观察与思考:&&&&&&&& 1、&And unless we deal with our problems, we can easily become unhappy.unless 引导&&&&&&&&&&& 从句,相当于“if……not”。它的同义句为:And if&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& our problems, we can easily become unhappy.& deal with意思为&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ,后接&&&&&&&&& 词或&&&&&&&&&& 词。do with 是同义词。在构成疑问句时,deal with 与how搭配 ,do with 与what 搭配。 Eg. How did you deal with your old bike ? = What did you do with your old bike?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 练习:警察正在处理这起事故。The police&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& this accident.2、Worrying about our problems can affect how we do at school.worry about意思为&&&&&&& ,worry为&&&&&&& 词。其形容词为worried,可构成be worried about, 意思为&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 。练习:A: You look&&&&&&&& (worry), what do you&&&&&&&&&& (worry)about?&&& B: I am&&&&&&&&&&&& (worry)about my English test.A: Don’t&&&&&&&&&&& (worry). Let me help you.&&&&&&& B: Thank you.3、We must learn how to change these “problems” into “challenges”.使用了特殊疑问词和&&&&&&&&&&&&& 连用的结构。它的同义句为:We must learn how&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& these “problems” into “challenges”.4、They might feel they have too much work to do sometimes….too much意思为&&&&&&&&&& ,用来修饰&&&&&&&&&& 词或动词。much too意思为&&&&&&&&&& ,用来修饰&&&&&&&&&& 词或&&&&&&&&&& 词,表示程度。& &练习:The little boy is&&&&&&&&&&& fat because eats&&&&&&&&&& meat.5、As young adults, it is our duty to try our best to deal with each challenge in our education with the help of our teachers. duty意思为&&&&&&&&&& ,可构成词组on duty意思为“值日”。it is one’s duty to do sth意思为&&&&&&&&&& ,其中&&&&&&&&&&& 是形式主语,真正的主语是&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 。练习:①今天谁值日?Who&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& today?&&&&&&&& ②保护地球是每个人的责任。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& protect the earth.6、Let’s face the challenges instead.& instead是个副词,意思为&&&&&&&&&& ,一般位于一个句子的&&&&&&&&&&&& 。instead of是个短语介词,意思为&&&&&&& ,其后跟名词、代词和动词的&&&&&&&& 形式。练习:①汤姆今天没去上学,相反,他去了公园。Tom didn’t go to school today, he&&&&&&&& to the park&&&&&&&&&&& . &&&&&&& ②He read a book instead of&&&&&&&&&&& (study)for the exam yesterday.【当堂检测】Ⅰ、阅读短文,回答问题。As teenagers(青少年), you have many dreams. These dreams can be very big, such as winning the Nobel Prize, or they can be very small. You may just want to become one of the ten best students in your class. Once you find a dream, what do you do with it? Do you ever try to make your dreams real? making our dreams real is life’s biggest challenge. You may think you’re not very good at some school subjects, or that it is impossible for you to become a writer. These kinds of thoughts stop you from getting your dream.In fact, everyone can make his dream come true. The first thing you must do is to remember what your dream is. Don’t let it leave your heart. Keep telling yourself what you want. Do this step by step and your dream will come true faster because a big dream is, in fact, many small dreams. You must also never give up your dream. There will be difficulties on the road to your dreams. Remember: the biggest difficulty comes from yourself. Never give up,and you will succeed.思考:1、Can we achieve our dreams without working hard?2、According to the passage, how can we achieve our dreams?3、Do you have any ideas to achieve your dreams?II、用方框中所给的词汇正确形式填空worry about&&&&&&& be angry with&& on duty&&&&&&&&& deal with&&& regard as &complain about&&&& instead of&&&&&& with the help of&& talk to&&&&& try one’s best1、we __________ our teacher _________ our mother.2、Don’t _____________ your daughter, she is all right.3、I didn’t do my homework, so the teacher _______________ me this morning.4、I’ll ____________ to learn English well.5、He always works very hard and has nothing to _____________.6、At last ,they decided to go to the movies ___________ playing tennis.7、How do you_____________ your problems?8、LI Mei is _______________ a reporter from CCTV.9、______________my friends, we& finished the hard work on time.10、A: Who’s ____________ today?& B: I am.III.用所给单词的适当形式填空。1. I hear this dictionary is very ________( help ) for us students.2. The _______( good ) way to learn English is to use it.3. We should practice _________( speak ) English aloud every morning.4. A good language _________(learn) should have lots of practice.5. She spoke too ______( quick ),I couldn’t hear you clearly.6The world’s population is one of the biggest_________(challenge) of the world today.7 I think________(speak) English is more difficult than written English.8 Every player of the team was_________ at the__________(frustrate) result.9 Don’t be afraid of_______ (make) mistakes when you speak English.10 ________ (use) such a mobile phone can make us look good in front of others.IV.单项选择。 (& ) 1. I study math by ____ lots of exercises.&& A. did&&&&&&&&& B. doing&&&&&&&& C. do&&&&&&&&&& D did(& ) 2. ____ do you study for tests?& I work with my friends.&&&&&& A. How&&&&&&&& B. Who&&&&&&&& C. When&&&&&&&& D what&(& )3. All of our class have partners to practice English&&&&&&&& .&&&&&& A. /&&&&&&&&&&& B. with&&&&&&&&& C. together&&&&&& D. to(& ) 4. Lucy thinks that ____ English movies isn’t a good way.&&&&&& A. watch&&&&&&& B. watched&&&&&& C. watching&&&&& D to watching(& ) 5. When we practice English speaking, we often end up ____in Chinese.&&&&&& A. speak&&&&&&& B. spoken&&&&&&& C. speaking&&&&& D. speaks&(& ) 6. -- How do you study&&&&&& a test?-- I study&&&& working&&&&& a group.&&&&&& A. for, in, with&& B. for, by, at&&&&& C. for, by, with&&& D. of, in, by(& ) 7. When we meet some new words, we’d better&&&&&& in a dictionary.&&&&&& A. look out them& B. look them out& C. look them up&& D. look up them (& ) 8. It’s impolite to&&&& other’s talking.&&&&&& A. break out&&&&& B. break off&&&& C. break up&&&&&& D. break with.&(& ) 9. -- My mom want you to watch me _____ the piano.&& A. playing&&&&&& B. play&&&&&&&&& C. to play&&&&&&& D to playing&(& ) 10. Her son failed English test again. She felt very _______.& A. frustrating&&& B. frustrated&&&&& C. boring&&&&&&&& D annoyVI.英汉互译& 根据汉语提示完成各句 。1. 我决定在每节课记大量的笔记。I decided to _______&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& in every class.2. 随着时间的流逝, 美好的友谊就失去了。Time____& _&&&&&&&& , good friendships may be _______.3. 水是怎样变成冰的?&& How does water ________ _________ ice.4. 他又说,朋友之间对话一点都没有帮助。He&&&&&& that having conversations with friends was not&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& .5. 学新单词的最好方法是通过读英语杂志。& The best way to learn new words is&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& .【课后反思】
&文章来 源莲山课件 w ww.5 Y
上一篇教案: 下一篇教案:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

我要回帖

更多关于 where do you study 的文章

随机推荐