异星工厂加长机械臂 怎么设置机械臂大于多少才是去

Discussions
Screenshots
Broadcasts
Global Achievements
Early Access Game
Get instant acce get involved with this game as it develops.
Most popular community and official content for the past week.&
Friday Facts #206 - Workflow optimisation
Hello Factorio players, lets start our developer to player interaction right now! :)Belt fast replace improvementsDominik is our new programmer in for a testing period. He was given the task to add support for fast-replacing splitters and belts in a reasonable way, and he ended up extending the functionality a little.Adding a belt junction:Removing it:Adding underground part:Removing it:It is something I wanted in the game for a long time!Compile time optimisations - TechnicalRseding91 explained in the FFF-201[] how important it is for us to not only optimize the game for you the players, but also for us, so we can speed up our change-&compile-&run/test cycle.Step 1 - HardwareWhen I returned from my holiday this Friday, I noticed that the recompile time of Factorio on debug mode took almost 5 minutes, which is more than I was used to. We checked the CPU temperatures and memory speeds, and they are okay, but the compile time was still double of what others have on similar hardware. It turned out that it is most probably caused by slow SSD speed, which could be caused by writing a huge amount of data when working. From what I found on the internet, the typical SSD write capacity is something around 1TB (EDIT: I meant 1000TB) of data, which is not so hard to approach if one recompilation cycle of Factorio generates 5GB of data. It is quite possible, that the drive just gets slower as it approaches its limit. Actually, the lifespan my specific SSD is typically a year or less. Luckily, our new computers with sweet i9-7900X CPU were ready to be assembled at this time, and I'm planning to get enough memory to compile on ramdisk to prevent this problem in the future.Step 2 - Hardware updatedSo, after half a day of fiddling, I installed everything on a brand new computer so I could test the compilation speed. Discovering that it still took 2 minutes was not really satisfying.Step 3 - Getting rid of boostBoost[www.boost.org] is a special kind of demon. It lures you in by giving you all these cool and simple to use features, and then it beats your soul from you by increasing compilation times absurdly. There are two main problems. Problem one is that they don't care much about compile times and two, they want to have everything nice and generic ad absurdum, and they even defend it as the correct style[archive.is]. The result is, that changing boost::mpl::vector66 to std::variant can improve the compile time from 1:44 to 1:20 and getting rid of templates completely by using unions can decrease the compile time to 0:53. I'm talking about changing 2 headers of 2 classes in a project with 3390 files, 410k lines of code and 15Mb of source code. Everything that was compiled to Factorio, GUI, graphics library, networking, entity logic, scripting, modding, logistic system... all these things together took the same time to compile as two instances of boost::mpl::vector. Our current goal is to get rid of the boost library completely.The conclusion is that moving from 5 minutes compilation times to sub 1 minute in one week feels good, and it is worth the trouble to improve it from time to time (Until a better language for our purpose is invented, which Jai could be someday).Test runtime optimisationsAnother thing that was done to improve the speed of our change-&compile-&run/test cycle was the improvement of the automated test run speed. Rseding91 made a great feature that runs the tests in parallel, which is especially useful with our new 20 thread systems. Debug mode
270.23 seconds.
45.64 seconds.
Difference: 5.92 times faster
Release mode
58.94 seconds.
17.56 seconds.
Difference: 3.35 times faster (limited by slowest suite)
Heavy mode
7456.27 seconds
877.82 seconds
Difference: 8.49 times faster (limited by slowest suite)High res pipe entitiesAs pipes and pumps are high resolution already, it only makes sense to upgrade the entities that tile with that, such as storage tanks and pumpjacks.As always, let us know your thoughts, ideas and feedback on our forum[].
Train questions chugga chugga!
I want to dip my toe into a big rail system, so started a rail world. Questions for you veteran, huge train network building types:
Do you build a main line for your rail network?
If so how many lines in each direction do you use, and how far apart do y...
General Discussions
Patch today? 34mb
Info anyone?
General Discussions
Friday Facts #205 - Teaching the things that everybody knows
Hello, it's vacation season here in the office, with a lot of the team taking some time off. We just released what will probably be the last version of 0.15, so now is the best time for everyone to take a breather.Armor & equipmentI've been working on the next set of mini-tutorial in preparation for 0.16. I recently finished the last logistic bot tutorial, when I pondered what needs to be explained next. My thinking is that the complexities of the game lay in the 'high concept' areas, train systems, circuit network, logistics etc. Everything below this is just so simple and obvious, we can just assume the player will learn it on their own.So with my brainstorming not turning up any good candidates, I asked Jitka (our office administrator) what aspects of the game she struggled with. One thing she mentioned was the whole equipment section of the crafting menu. She said &I don't know what it is, so I have never touched it&. It gave me the realisation that to an untrained eye, equipment modules are just random items put in your crafting section.With this new perspective, I started to see the lack of information related to this topic. The most glaring omission is in the item tooltip itself. It doesn't say &I am equipment, put me in armor& or &I am armor which can accept equipment modules&. The issue of mods adding equipment grids to cars and trains somewhat complicated the issue, but in a short time Rseding had a working version of the feature running smoothly.With this information more clearly available to the player, and the mini-tutorial explaining how all of it works, I am confident that no player will ever see these items and say &I don't know what they do&.Mod dependenciesThis is another one that is just 'obvious' to us. A dependency with a question mark in orange is optional. What does optional mean? Well its obvious right? Optional means it isn't required to run the mod.Once again, the problem is that we don't communicate any of this to the player, and it isn't so hard to explain:Its been quite interesting to look through the game with the lens of &Do we ever explain this?&, and it will certainly help me as I write more mini-tutorials on all different aspects of the game. If you have had any of these experiences in the game or know of any of these 'unexplained' areas, please let us know.HR radarAnother dose of high resolution anticipation.As always, let us know your thoughts, ideas and feedback on our forum[].
Factorio 0.15.34 released
Fixed that after a player reconnected after a desync, their blueprints would no longer upload. more[] Fixed that it was possible to modify other players' blueprint libraries. more[] Fixed a crash when loading a save that was transferring blueprints to a now offline player. more[] Fixed that the blueprint library would remove duplicate blueprints even though they were in different books. more[] Fixed game freezing when clicking the decrease replay speed button. more[] Disabled possibility to open invalid save/replay by enter key or double click. Fixed rare crash when being disconnected from multiplayer. more[] Fixed creating map from scenario would copy also system and hidden files from scenario folder. more[] Fixed threading issue causing random server crashes. more[] Fixed that if the server was launched with --start-server-load-scenario, the /save command with no name would cause the server to hang. more[] Fixed --start-server-load-scenario would ignore --map-gen-settings, --map-settings and --preset options. more[] Fixed disabling shaders would cause crashes. more[] You can get experimental releases by selecting the 'experimental' beta branch under Factorio's properties in Steam.
Additional Factorio guidebook : Automation
Assuming you want to know how to set up (semi-)automatic facilities legitimately, this guide will introduce anybody a compact automation intels and samples and provide what you need.&
94 ratings
(v0.15) Lazy ??????? Achievement Guide - Hand Crafting Challenge, Craft no More than 111 Items.
Tuned for 0.15, this guide has a clean and concise checklist, and a walkthrough filled with tips & tricks to make your achievement hunt super easy!&
72 ratings
playable Pacman in Factorio&
Screenshot
Best spawnpoint 2017&
Pacman in Factorio&
Automated Uranium enrichment (Kovarex)
Compact,tileable uranium enrichment setup.
Screenshot
ANOTHER GREAT SPAWN&
If factorio had a president.&
A balancer for my train station&
Main Bus Concept
First and foremost, I really liked and highly recommend KathrineOfSky's Guide if you are new to Factorio.
/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=
I think she is absolutely correct that using a main bus design is the most efficien...
General Discussions
Screenshot
Why am I doing this...&
【0.15.X】生产科技包(紫瓶)模块 产量45/m
When your power goes out.&
Factorio | Кусаки побеждают всегда! | Короткометражка&
My car is amazing&
Screenshot
自分でもよくわからない、、&
4 of 4 people (100%) found this review helpful
Recommended
48.5 hrs on record
Early Access Review
It's been a very, very long time since a game has made me lose track of time like Factorio does. Best money spent this decade.
115 products in account
How to Create a Scenario from Saved Maps on STEAM
This guide will detail how to convert a factorio save into a scenario. This will allow you to edit it in the map editor and your map will also appear in the custom scenarios list.&
FACTORIO FOOT RACE!!! 1 Year Channelversary Party - BEST TIME EVER!&
Factorio: Entry Level to Megabase Ep 1: STARTER BASE - Tutorial Series Gameplay&
Screenshot
Potential spoilers. Hover to reveal image.
crash site now&
2 of 2 people (100%) found this review helpful
Recommended
172.5 hrs on record
Early Access Review
Great game, it really makes you think about how to build a factory. If you make a mistake in the begin it could mean you would have to start over again somewhere else (or demolish everything, but since the map is infinite afaik it is just easier to start over again somewhere else)Once you actually achieve the
game's goal (launching a rocket)
it does get a bit &empty& gameplay, there is nothing more to achieve but you can optimize your rocket launching.. (1 rocket per minute is touch challenge)Still needs performance optimizations for bigger factory's at the time of writing, but is stable (no crashes)
2,029 products in account
2 of 2 people (100%) found this review helpful
Recommended
50.2 hrs on record
Early Access Review
This is the most addictive game i've played in a long time!!
44 products in account
Factorio MMO 1 Year Channelversay Party - 1of5 - 26 Aug 2017
- Achievements - Multiplayer (v 0.15)&
Small request
Howdy? Big fan of big thinky games like this, and at some point I plan to write up one of my long-winded and moderatly well-received reviews. What that does or does not mean for anyone is their own choice, I just like letting folks know when I appreciate ...
General Discussions
Why do people hate steam power?
I kinda dig it. Cheap to build, looks cool in sprawling, fossil-fuel-sucking giant power plants, etc.
General Discussions
No more content. So sad.
You can help:
View mobile websiteto add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Languages:
Full Audio
Portuguese
Portuguese-Brazil
Simplified Chinese
Traditional Chinese
Includes 38 Steam Achievements
Title: Factorio
Genre: , , , ,
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 25 Feb, 2016
What the developers have to say:
Why Early Access?
&We have been working on Factorio for over 5 years. The game is very stable and is highly optimised for prolonged gameplay and creating huge factories. We have sold over 110,000 copies on our website, and we feel now is the right time to release to a wider audience.&
Approximately how long will this game be in Early Access?
&Our plans for release come as part of an ongoing process, and we are constantly adding new features and content. When we feel the game is complete we will release the full version, and our current estimate is that this will take 8-12 months.&
How is the full version planned to differ from the Early Access version?
&In the full version we hope to have a polished GUI, a multiplayer matching server, integration of mods for players and servers, and a number of other finishing touches and additions to the core gameplay.&
What is the current state of the Early Access version?
&The game has a very strong content base, rich with interesting mechanics and features. Many players report they are still having fun on their maps even after hundreds of hours of gameplay, alongside multiplayer support, and a dedicated modding community.&
Will the game be priced differently during and after Early Access?
&The price may be increased upon release from early access.&
How are you planning on involving the Community in your development process?
&The community is a vital part of our development process. We announce any planned features far in advance so we have time to read peoples' opinions and comments, and for us to discuss the different points of view players may have. Community suggested ideas are commonly brought up in team discussions, and we value highly the input each individual player can have.&
Buy Factorio
Downloadable Content For This Game
Recent updates
1 September
Hello Factorio players, lets start our developer to player interaction right now! :)Belt fast replace improvementsDominik is our new programmer in for a testing period. He was given the task to add support for fast-replacing splitters and belts in a reasonable way, and he ended up extending the functionality a little.Adding a belt junction:Removing it:Adding underground part:Removing it:It is something I wanted in the game for a long time!Compile time optimisations - TechnicalRseding91 explained in the
how important it is for us to not only optimize the game for you the players, but also for us, so we can speed up our change-&compile-&run/test cycle.Step 1 - HardwareWhen I returned from my holiday this Friday, I noticed that the recompile time of Factorio on debug mode took almost 5 minutes, which is more than I was used to. We checked the CPU temperatures and memory speeds, and they are okay, but the compile time was still double of what others have on similar hardware. It turned out that it is most probably caused by slow SSD speed, which could be caused by writing a huge amount of data when working. From what I found on the internet, the typical SSD write capacity is something around 1TB (EDIT: I meant 1000TB) of data, which is not so hard to approach if one recompilation cycle of Factorio generates 5GB of data. It is quite possible, that the drive just gets slower as it approaches its limit. Actually, the lifespan my specific SSD is typically a year or less. Luckily, our new computers with sweet i9-7900X CPU were ready to be assembled at this time, and I'm planning to get enough memory to compile on ramdisk to prevent this problem in the future.Step 2 - Hardware updatedSo, after half a day of fiddling, I installed everything on a brand new computer so I could test the compilation speed. Discovering that it still took 2 minutes was not really satisfying.Step 3 - Getting rid of boost is a special kind of demon. It lures you in by giving you all these cool and simple to use features, and then it beats your soul from you by increasing compilation times absurdly. There are two main problems. Problem one is that they don't care much about compile times and two, they want to have everything nice and generic ad absurdum, and they even . The result is, that changing boost::mpl::vector66 to std::variant can improve the compile time from 1:44 to 1:20 and getting rid of templates completely by using unions can decrease the compile time to 0:53. I'm talking about changing 2 headers of 2 classes in a project with 3390 files, 410k lines of code and 15Mb of source code. Everything that was compiled to Factorio, GUI, graphics library, networking, entity logic, scripting, modding, logistic system... all these things together took the same time to compile as two instances of boost::mpl::vector. Our current goal is to get rid of the boost library completely.The conclusion is that moving from 5 minutes compilation times to sub 1 minute in one week feels good, and it is worth the trouble to improve it from time to time (Until a better language for our purpose is invented, which Jai could be someday).Test runtime optimisationsAnother thing that was done to improve the speed of our change-&compile-&run/test cycle was the improvement of the automated test run speed. Rseding91 made a great feature that runs the tests in parallel, which is especially useful with our new 20 thread systems. Debug mode
270.23 seconds.
45.64 seconds.
Difference: 5.92 times faster
Release mode
58.94 seconds.
17.56 seconds.
Difference: 3.35 times faster (limited by slowest suite)
Heavy mode
7456.27 seconds
877.82 seconds
Difference: 8.49 times faster (limited by slowest suite)High res pipe entitiesAs pipes and pumps are high resolution already, it only makes sense to upgrade the entities that tile with that, such as storage tanks and pumpjacks.As always, let us know your thoughts, ideas and feedback on our .
Hello, it's vacation season here in the office, with a lot of the team taking some time off. We just released what will probably be the last version of 0.15, so now is the best time for everyone to take a breather.Armor & equipmentI've been working on the next set of mini-tutorial in preparation for 0.16. I recently finished the last logistic bot tutorial, when I pondered what needs to be explained next. My thinking is that the complexities of the game lay in the 'high concept' areas, train systems, circuit network, logistics etc. Everything below this is just so simple and obvious, we can just assume the player will learn it on their own.So with my brainstorming not turning up any good candidates, I asked Jitka (our office administrator) what aspects of the game she struggled with. One thing she mentioned was the whole equipment section of the crafting menu. She said &I don't know what it is, so I have never touched it&. It gave me the realisation that to an untrained eye, equipment modules are just random items put in your crafting section.With this new perspective, I started to see the lack of information related to this topic. The most glaring omission is in the item tooltip itself. It doesn't say &I am equipment, put me in armor& or &I am armor which can accept equipment modules&. The issue of mods adding equipment grids to cars and trains somewhat complicated the issue, but in a short time Rseding had a working version of the feature running smoothly.With this information more clearly available to the player, and the mini-tutorial explaining how all of it works, I am confident that no player will ever see these items and say &I don't know what they do&.Mod dependenciesThis is another one that is just 'obvious' to us. A dependency with a question mark in orange is optional. What does optional mean? Well its obvious right? Optional means it isn't required to run the mod.Once again, the problem is that we don't communicate any of this to the player, and it isn't so hard to explain:Its been quite interesting to look through the game with the lens of &Do we ever explain this?&, and it will certainly help me as I write more mini-tutorials on all different aspects of the game. If you have had any of these experiences in the game or know of any of these 'unexplained' areas, please let us know.HR radarAnother dose of high resolution anticipation.As always, let us know your thoughts, ideas and feedback on our .
Report bugs and leave feedback for this game on the discussion boards
About This Game
Factorio is a game in which you build and maintain factories. You will be mining resources, researching technologies, building infrastructure, automating production and fighting enemies. In the beginning you will find yourself chopping trees, mining ores and crafting mechanical arms and transport belts by hand, but in short time you can become an industrial powerhouse, with huge solar fields, oil refining and cracking, manufacture and deployment of construction and logistic robots, all for your resource needs. However this heavy exploitation of the planet's resources does not sit nicely with the locals, so you will have to be prepared to defend yourself and your machine empire. Join forces with other players in cooperative Multiplayer, create huge factories, collaborate and delegate tasks between you and your friends. Add mods to increase your enjoyment, from small tweak and helper mods to complete game overhauls, Factorio's ground-up Modding support has allowed content creators from around the world to design interesting and innovative features. While the core gameplay is in the form of the freeplay scenario, there are a range of interesting challenges in the form of Scenarios. If you don't find any maps or scenarios you enjoy, you can create your own with the in-game Map Editor, place down entities, enemies, and terrain in any way you like, and even add your own custom script to make for interesting gameplay.Discount Disclaimer: We don't have any plans to take part in a sale or to reduce the price for the foreseeable future.No other game in the history of gaming handles the logistics side of management simulator so perfectly. - RedditI see conveyor belts when I close my eyes. I may have been binging Factorio lately. - Notch, MojangFactorio is a super duper awesome game where we use conveyor belts to shoot aliens. - Zisteau, Youtube
System Requirements
SteamOS + Linux
Minimum:OS: Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista (64 Bit)Processor: Dual core 3Ghz+Memory: 4 GB RAMGraphics: 512MB Video MemoryStorage: 1 GB available spaceAdditional Notes: Low sprite resolution and Low VRAM usage.
Recommended:OS: Windows 10, 8, 7 (64 Bit)Processor: Quad core 3Ghz+Memory: 8 GB RAMGraphics: 2GB Video memoryStorage: 1 GB available space
Minimum:OS: macOS Sierra, OSX El Capitan, Yosemite, Mavericks, Mountain Lion, LionProcessor: Dual core 3Ghz+Memory: 4 GB RAMGraphics: 512MB Video MemoryStorage: 1 GB available spaceAdditional Notes: Low sprite resolution and Low VRAM usage
Recommended:OS: macOS Sierra, OSX El Capitan, Yosemite, Mavericks, Mountain Lion, LionProcessor: Quad core 3GHz+Memory: 8 GB RAMGraphics: 2GB Video memoryStorage: 1 GB available space
Minimum:OS: Linux (tarball installation)Processor: Dual core 3Ghz+Memory: 4 GB RAMGraphics: 512MB Video MemoryStorage: 1 GB available spaceAdditional Notes: Low sprite resolution and Low VRAM usage
Recommended:OS: Linux (tarball installation)Processor: Quad core 3GHz+Memory: 8 GB RAMGraphics: 2GB Video memoryStorage: 1 GB available space
All rights reserved
Overwhelmingly Positive
(719 reviews)
Overwhelmingly Positive
(19,362 reviews)
Review Type
All&(25,837)
Positive&(25,491)
Negative&(346)
Purchase Type
All&(25,837)
Steam Purchasers&(19,362)
Other&(6,475)
All Languages&(25,837)
Your Languages&(17,329)
Display As:
Most Helpful
12,685 reviews match the filters above
( Overwhelmingly Positive)
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
There are no more reviews that match the filters set above
Adjust the filters above to see other reviews
Loading reviews...
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website

我要回帖

更多关于 异星工厂高速机械臂 的文章

随机推荐