optimistic是什么意思的近义词是positive吗

那些表明态度的词汇,像:positive、negative、optimistic、pessimist_外语 - QQ志乐园
您的当前位置: &
那些表明态度的词汇,像:positive、negative、optimistic、pessimistic的英语词汇有哪些?全一点,谢谢!
来源: |人气:998 ℃|时间: 08:30:03
为了解决用户可能碰到关于"那些表明态度的词汇,像:positive、negative、optimistic、pessimistic的英语词汇有哪些?全一点,谢谢!"相关的问题,志乐园经过收集整理为用户提供相关的解决办法,请注意,解决办法仅供参考,不代表本网同意其意见,如有任何问题请与本网联系。"那些表明态度的词汇,像:positive、negative、optimistic、pessimistic的英语词汇有哪些?全一点,谢谢!"相关的详细问题如下:
50分求解!!!!褒义的:approving赞许的objective客观的impartial公平的optimistic乐观的sympathetic同情的reservedconsent有保留的赞成cautiouslyapproving谨慎支持中性的:ambiguous模棱两可的,neutral中立的indifferent漠不关心的贬义的:negative否定的,消极的,反面的pessimistic悲观的apprehensive忧虑的reserved有保留的,内向的arbitrary武断的,biased有偏见的,偏心的critical持批评态度的depressing令人沮丧的disappointing令人失望的doubtful怀疑的gloomy沮丧的,忧愁的indignant愤怒的objectionable引起反对的,令人反感的opposed/opposing,partial不公平的radical激进的,极端的scared惊恐的,恐慌的sensitive敏感的subjective主观的suspicious可疑的,疑心的够多了吧
||||点击排行Must the unremitting work, probably maintain the optimistic positive point of view diligently, must kindly treat each person.
要努力不懈的工作,要保持乐观积极的心态,要善待身边的每一个人。
College life for me is benefited, not only learn professional knowledge, also make the optimistic positive upward, I made a lot of like-minded friends.
大学生活对我来说是受益匪浅的,不但学习了专业知识,也使乐观,积极向上的我结交了很多志同道合大的朋友。
I am not high to your material request, but hoped you have the optimistic positive point of view, tolerant magnanimous mind, the honest good filial conduct, was enough.
我对你的物质要求不高,但希望你有着乐观积极的心态,宽容大度的胸襟,正直善良孝顺的品行,足够了。
Personnel requirements: Appearance is correct, upright, personality, cheerful, optimistic positive upward.
人员要求:相貌端正,为人正直,性格开朗乐观,积极向上。
One of the most common characteristics of successful people is that they are optimistic, positive, and they never give up.
成功的人最普遍的特征之一是他们都很积极乐观,从不言弃。
Some people are naturally more optimistic and positive than others, and some studies suggest that, to a certain degree, our genes determine happiness.
有些人天生比其他人更热情,更积极,而且许多研究表明,在很大程度上基因决定着我们的快乐指数。
that lead them to be very optimistic and positive in the 20s and then negative in the 30s.
导致他们很乐观,在20年代积极,然后在30年代否定的。
It is in their thoughts that most people fail. One of the most common characteristics of successful people is that they are optimistic, positive, and they never give up.
所以他们真的失败了。成功的人最普遍的特征之一是他们都很积极乐观,从不言弃。
Color experts believe that the current prevalence of color to simple, elegant main tuning, the expression of modern optimistic, positive, healthy attitude towards life.
色彩专家认为,当下的流行色彩以简洁、优雅为主调,表达现代人乐观、向上、健康的生活态度。
She was optimistic, positive and progressive spirit, her dedication to dance to overcome her silent world, sadly.
她乐观、积极向上的精神,她对舞蹈的执著,克服了她对无声世界的黯然。
However, this aspect also creates an optimistic and positive frame of mind, which makes it more likely that matters will turn out as you want them to, even if that is quite demanding.
然而,这也会创造一种乐观而积极的心态,即使是那些比较棘手的问题,也能让它们更可能如你所愿的被解决掉。
Hope to meet a gentleman who is kind-hearted, well-educated, easy- communication, and reliable with optimistic and positive life attitude towards the future.
希望遇见一位绅士。他善良,受过良好教育、随和、诚实可靠,有乐观和积极的生活态度。 不一定很富有,但要有稳定的工作。
You know, you always look at the dark side of the life, let's try to be a little more optimistic and positive , let's look at the brighter side.
你知道,你总是看生活黑暗的一面,让我们多一些乐观和积极,多看看光明的一面。
Attitude – The capacity to stay optimistic and positive. The #1 quality for career success is "Championship Thinking. ""
积极的态度——保持乐观和积极的能力。成就事业的第一品质是拥有“冠军思想”。
I like a challenge themselves, overcome self, beyond self person. I am optimistic and positive in life, I am serious and responsible work, passion, perfection.
我是一个喜欢挑战自我,战胜自我,超越自我的人。生活中我乐观积极,工作上我认真负责,富有激情,尽善尽美。
In fact, positive energy refers to a kind of healthy and optimistic, positive energy and emotion.
其实,正能量指的就是一种健康乐观,积极向上的动力和情感。
In addition, be nice to your mental well-being by being optimistic, positive and free of anxieties and worries.
其次要对自己的精神好些,要积极乐观,开朗豁达,不要多愁善感,自寻烦恼。
Personality modest and prudent, optimistic and positive, with communication skills;
性格谦虚谨慎、乐观积极,具备沟通技巧;
No matter how you really feel at the moment or what is happening in your life, resolve to remain cheerful, optimistic and positive.
不管你目前感觉如何,或你的生活中发生了什么,都要立志保持愉快,乐观和积极的心态。
Type B - emotional activists Type B blood types appreciate: Object is like wearing a dignified, very taste, Yantanjuzheng well, optimistic, positive, such as lotus flowers mouth.
B型-充满感情的行动家B型血欣赏的类型:喜欢对象是穿着端庄、很有品味、言谈举止得宜、乐观积极、口绽莲花等。
Among human relations to God (namely the ultimate care), children's world is a flowing world, and the mission of education lies in guiding children in their optimistic and positive spiritual pursuit.
在人与神(即终极关怀)的关系中,儿童世界是一个流动的世界,教育的使命在于引导儿童乐观向上的精神追求。
To reach above personality feature should have three necessary premises as follows: high - minded ideal, optimistic and positive altitude, strong will, self - restraint and searching one's own heart .
要实现自强不息的人格特徵需要具备三个必需的前提:志存高远和乐观向上的态度、坚强的意志努力、自制和自我反省。
With a tolerance of the heart, optimistic and positive attitude, perseverance and meet the bright future!
以一颗宽容的心,乐观积极的态度,坚持不懈的努力,迎接美好未来!
My attitude on living is optimistic and positive. I love my life and very appreciate it.
我生活态度积极,热爱生活,享受生活。
To my teachers and classmates, I am someone who is very optimistic and positive, fun and funny, and also easygoing.
在老师和同学的眼中,我是一个乐观向上,风趣幽默,性格随和的人。
But analysts suggested that the underlying mood remained cautiously optimistic given the positive effect of recent earnings releases and signs that Asia was recovering faster than Western economies.
但分析师指出,鉴于最近一波业绩发布的积极效应,以及亚洲各经济体复苏速度快于西方的各种迹象,市场基本情绪仍保持谨慎乐观。
We do not request your high school record, only requests to have the positive optimistic point of view, likes selling the work to be ambitious the gentleman to join us.
我们不要求你高学历,只要求有积极乐观的心态,喜欢销售工作的有志之士加入我们。
Only reviewed the PLA's glorious history, honoring the old soldiers of contemporary Chengdu positive optimistic attitude.
既回顾了中国人民解放军的光辉历程,又歌颂了当代蓉城老军人积极向上的乐观心态。
I am interested in work and projects with a positive optimistic productive team, where my skills will be of great value.
我会积极乐观的高效的参加工作,在那里我的技术将有很大的价值。
I thought that, inborn optimistic, is positive, likes joyfully sharing paternal grandmother not to hope we cry, did not hope we only remember sadly, you said right?
我觉得,天生乐观、积极,喜欢把快乐分享奶奶不希望我们哭哭啼啼,不希望我们只记得忧伤,你说是吗?
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!保持积极乐观 Keep Positive and Optimistic
Recently, I have seen an impressive film –Precious,
which tells the growing experiences about a pretty fat black girl, Precious
Jones, a girl living in the Harlem. The film reveals the poor and miserable
life in the Harlem, but at the same time, it encourages people to take a
positive and optimistic attitude to face it, no matter how difficult it is.
最近,我看了一部印象深刻的电影——《珍爱》。这部电影讲述的是一个生活在哈勒姆区的美丽胖女孩珍爱琼斯的成长经历。它揭露了哈勒姆区贫穷痛苦的生活,但是,它也同时鼓励了人们不管遇到什么样的困难都要以积极乐观的态度去面对生活。
Precious is so undereducated that she can not read and
write formally. What’s worse, she is usually knocked around by her irascible
mother. Worst of all, she is sexually assaulted by her stepfather and has two
children before the age of seventeen. Owing to the situation she gets involved,
she has to leave school and is introduced to alternative school. After waging
many struggles and overcoming many difficulties, she finds the goals of life
again with the help of her teacher and classmates.
珍爱受到很少的教育,所以她不能正常地读书写字。更糟的是,她经常被她母亲暴躁的脾气逼得四处流浪。最糟的是,她被继父强奸,未满17岁就有了两个小孩。鉴于她所遭遇的情况,她不得不辍学到替代学校学习。在经历了一些挣扎,克服许多困难后,在老师和同学的帮助下她重新找到了生活的目标。
In the film, Precious insists on keeping her children
all the time though she gets involved in trouble. She has a firm belief that
she can get rid of the past life and start the new one and she really makes it finally.
Her insistence tells me that keeping positive and optimistic would make a great
contribution to achieve dream.
在电影中,尽管遇到很多困难,珍爱仍然坚持抚养她的孩子。她坚信她能够摆脱过去的生活有全新的开始,最终她做到了。她的坚持告诉我们,保持积极乐观有助于实现梦想。
In life, many people are easy to feel frustrated by
meeting a bit of setback. As far as I am concerned, we need to learn to keep
positive and optimistic when facing difficulties so that we have more power to
keep and pursue our dreams.
在生活中,很多人遇到一点挫折就容易觉得沮丧。在我看来,遇到困难的时候,我们应该学会保持积极乐观的态度,这样我们就有更多的力量去维持和追逐我们的梦想。
邮&箱:邮箱格式:
密&码:密码范围在6~16位之间
确认密码:两次输入密码需一致
免费订阅英语作文