I neverbe bothered aboutplaying with them. 中,never 修饰bothered不就成了,我喜欢和他们

His parents brought him and three siblings to the United States when he was 6, but because of the difficulties in acquiring citizenship for minors, they never bothered to apply.
6岁时,父母将他和三个兄弟姐妹带到了美国。而一个未成年人要获得美国国籍实在是困难重重,所以他的父母也没有花费精力来进行申请。
What they never bothered to secure was the underpinning popular commitment, and that is partly why the union is now in such trouble.
他们从来没有打算要实践向民众许下的诺言,这解释了这个联盟如今麻烦缠身的部分症结所在。
But one peasant fumes that officials never bothered to give her any documents and seized her house and farmland a few months ago for a development project.
但是,一位农民愤怒地称,政府官员从没有给她颁发过任何证明,就在几个月前,由于当地一个开发项目,她的房屋和土地都被没收了。
In addition, many of us are simply careless typists or never bothered to learn how to enter text using a computer. For instance, we often find translations...
此外,我们中间许多人打字非常粗心,或者对学习如何使用计算机输入文本从不上心。例如:我们常常发现……
The only reason we don't know those answers, is because the press never bothered to ask her.
我们之所以不知道这些问题的答案的唯一原因,就是因为媒体从来都没问过她。
I never bothered to bend down to see if it contained anything interesting.
我从未想到要弯腰翻一翻那本书里有没有什么有意思的内容。
I knew that Los Angeles had a real skyline full of tall office buildings and bustling activity, but on my brief previous trips I had never bothered to go there.
我知道洛杉矶遍地都是高大的办公楼和繁忙的活动,但在我之前那些简单的旅途中,我从未对这些感到头疼。
During Saleh’s decades in power, his government never bothered to provide even the most minimal health care to fully half of Yemen’s people.
在萨拉赫掌权的这几十年里,他的政府从未花心思在为一半的也门人民提供最低限度的医疗保障。
How long would a Hollywood exec last if he never bothered to watch the competition's movies?
如果一位好莱坞高管从不观看竞争对手的电影,他还能在竞争中坚持多久?
A friend, married to a European, has had trouble getting into her Beijing apartment complex when she forgets her security pass while the guards have never bothered to ask her husband for his pass.
我的一位中国朋友,嫁给了一位欧洲人,在进入她在北京的公寓时因为忘带通行证而遇到麻烦,而保安却从未要求她的丈夫出示通行证。
For those who never bothered to follow up and figure out what really happened, the confusion was likely to linger.
对于那些从来没有被骚扰,从来不思考世界终究发生什么的人来说,彷徨是在所难免的。
I visited a school in Bihar where teachers never bothered to show up.
我去过比哈尔的一所学校,那里老师的出勤从来无人管束。
The wicker husband was a little surprised: the baker never bothered to speak to him.
柳条丈夫是些吃惊,因为面包师从未主动和他聊过。
He'd never bothered to learn much about that thing—what he knew about most of the Christmas traditions, he'd picked up as part of the culture.
他从没有劳神去学点音乐——他所知的关于圣诞节传统的知识,都是在文化氛围中偶习得来的。
But George, just put the grill on the back shelf and never bothered to try it.
但是乔治把它放在后架上就再也没有碰过。
Context is, of course, everything when it comes to datasets, especially when those datasets are likely to be biased in ways you never bothered to investigate.
当然,数据集每一项取样,特别是当你没费力气的方式进行调查,那么数据集每一项取样可能会有片面的,所以数据集质量与取样时的背景有关。
Seven days completely wasted because I never bothered to check for myself.
就是因为怕麻烦,没有亲自核实一下这件事情,结果使我整整浪费了七天时间。
Only a third cleaned the inside of the car once a year, while ten per cent said they never bothered to wipe down surfaces or vacuum.
只有1/3的司机每年清洁汽车内部一次,而10%的人说他们不曾想过彻底清洁汽车表面或内部。
We invite Yahoo and Google and some other Internet companies, but we've never bothered to invite Microsoft.
我们请雅虎和Google,以及其他一些互联网公司,但连想都没想过要请微软。
I never bothered to set up DNS for my unroutable dynamic block, so I used xhost +10.10.10.134.
我从来不会为不可路由的动态块设置DNS,所以我使用了xhost +10.10.10.134。
My parents are former hippies who never bothered to enumerate house rules.
我父母是前嬉皮士,从来都不费心去列举家里的规矩。
As a highly conceited person, she has never bothered to clarify her stance.
由于非常自负,为澄清自己立场,她从来就不厌其烦。
And Satan complains now that God never bothered to demonstrate to the angels just how powerful He was.
撒旦现在抱怨起上帝从不屑于在众天使前展示他是如何的强大。
When he published “Das Kapital” in 1867, Marx claimed that he was revealing society’s “law of motion.” Yet he had never bothered to visit a single factory.
1867年,马克思发表《资本论》时宣称,书中揭示了社会的“运行规律”,而他从未讨扰自己随便走访一家工厂。
Interestingly, your impression of Metal Gear Solid 2 is likely to be more positive if you never bothered to finish it.
有趣的是,如果你没耐心通关的话,你对《合金装备2》的印象可能会更好。
Interestingly, your impression of Metal Gear Solid 2 is likely to be more positive if you never bothered to finish it.
有趣的是,如果你没耐心通关的话,你对《合金装备2》的印象可能会更好。
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
Western journalists claim to be loyal &&&&& the truth only. But they never bothered to question the truthfulness of the Dalai Lama’s claims.
之萝萝卜TA0231
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
这题考查介词的用法:be loyal to“对…忠诚”,句意是:西方记者宣称只忠实于事实,但是他们从不质疑达赖喇嘛的话的真实性。
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 bothered怎么读 的文章

随机推荐