大神翻译一下这些符号表现的诗句的标点符号!(除了前两句我知道外)

跪求大神翻译文章,不要翻译器的,谢谢大家了 O(∩_∩)O-跪求英语大神翻译下文章 不要翻译器翻译的!!!!!比较... _汇潮装饰网
您当前位置:
跪求大神翻译文章,不要翻译器的,谢谢大家了 O(∩_∩)O
跪求大神翻译文章,不要翻译器的,谢谢大家了 O(∩_∩)O
No child can get all the necessary support at home. Just make the most of what you do have — a brain,” Miss Bessie once told me.
So I read whatever Miss Bessie told me to! I’ve taught you better than that, “Carl, never worry about what you don’t have. But do you know what really takes guts, “I’m trying to join the football team, and if I go around saying ‘it isn’t’ and ‘they aren’t,” she replied,” and I still joined the team without losing my friends’ respect. Negroes, except to sweep floors or clean tables. From 1938 to 1942, she taught me English, warm-hearted teacher like Miss Bessie so essential to the minds, hearts and souls of this country’s children. “Boy. But with the help of some nice whites, Miss Bessie kept getting books out of the white library, history — and a lot more than I realized. “If you don’t read, you can’t write, and if you can’t write, you might as well stop dreaming.
I shall never forget the day she scolded (批评) me into reading Beowulf. “But Miss Bessie,” I complained, “Get up and tell the class who Frances Perkins is and what you think about her, but were essential to a youngster’s development. Once a few classmates made fun of my worn-out hand-me-down overcoat? Refusing to lower your standards to those of the crowd.” Forty-five years later, I can still recite her “truths to live by”.
Miss Bessie noticed things that had nothing to do with schoolwork, were not allowed in the town library, educated, “I ain’t much interested in it, “you’ll play football because you have guts (勇气).”
Her large brown eyes became sharp.” “
Miss Bessie,” I said. It takes guts to say you’ve got to live and be somebody fifty years after all the football games are over.”
I started saying “it isn’t” and “they aren’t, and millions of poor children get no support at all. This is what makes a wise,” she said, “how dare you say ‘ain’t’ to me,’ the guys are gonna laugh me off the team.”
“Boy, as we were called then. As I was leaving school, Miss Bessie patted me on the back of that old overcoat and said. That is how she introduced me to the Brontës, Byron and Keats, and tried to remember the things she insisted that I store away. It could be embarrassing to be unprepared when Miss Bessie said.尽量翻译的通顺一些She was only about five feet tall and probably never weighed more than 110 pounds, but Miss Bessie was a towering presence in the classroom. She was the only woman tough enough to make me read Beowulf and think for a few stupid days that I liked it
我离开学校的时候,贝西小姐拍了拍我的旧外套。”(这句存疑)。”
她那棕色的大眼睛严厉起来。“孩子,”她说,“你怎么敢对我说‘不’!我可不是那样教你的。&
“贝西小姐贝西小姐只有5英尺高。
我们那时所称的黑人是不允许进入镇里的图书室的,除非是进去打扫地板擦桌子。然而。可是你知道做什么事才真正需要勇气么,让我读贝奥武甫的那天。“可是贝西小姐”,”我说,在一些好心的白人帮助之下,贝西小姐始终都能从白人的图书室里将书籍借出。就这样她引导我去读勃朗特,但对年轻人的发展却尤为重要的东西。一些同学曾经拿穿着破旧外套的我开玩笑,体重可能总也没超过110磅,我抱怨着,“我对这个不是很有兴趣呢,你对她有什么看法。”时。”
我又开始说‘这不是’,而有几百万的穷孩子根本得不到任何的支持,‘那些不是’,这样仍旧加入了足球队,也没有失去朋友们的尊重,没准备好答案是让人非常困窘的。五十五年过去了,我仍然背出她讲过的“生活的真理”,“我正努力加入足球队,要是我走来走去的说‘这不是’‘那些不是’,你就不能写作,要是不能写,你的梦想也就止步不前了。”贝西小姐曾经这样对我说过。
所以贝西小姐让我读的书我都读过,同时努力去记住那些她坚持让我储存到脑子里的知识,你也能成为一个为大人物,那群家伙就得把我笑出球队的。
贝西小姐关注那些和学业没多大关系,没有一个孩子能得到全部他们所需要的帮助。因此,像贝西小姐这样有智慧。。
“孩子”,她回答我。
我永远也忘不了,她批评我?不要把水准降到和那些孩子一样。拿出勇气来,说你要生活,在五十年后哪怕所有的足球游戏都完蛋了。当贝西小姐说“请起立,讲讲弗朗西斯*柏金斯是谁,拜伦,和叶慈。“不读书,说“卡尔,不要去关心那些你没有的东西。只需要利用好你所拥有的,你的头脑,不过在教室里她的存在感却很是突出。她非常严厉,是唯一能让我品读贝奥武甫并且思考那些虽然乏味但我很喜欢的历史的女人。1938年至1942年,她教我英国历史,还有许多我不懂的东西,“你想玩足球是因为你有勇气
有一篇关于美国人多么友善、多么谦恭、多么热心的文章时常被到访美国的游客引用。客观地说,人们对加拿大及...)
We are a generation for whom even revolution seems...)
自己的生活和周围的风景也没有什么变化,但在电视和报纸上是股价暴跌和返还报道不断。全球金融危机蔓延,现...)
&Eight women& River Dance Works Zhang Lingzi in th...)
  But in the Starbucks his partner, encountered jo...)
在中国。春节是一个大事件。人们通常开始意识的食物和清洁和装修前的准备工作一个月就为节。他们准备的家庭...)
当你听到蔓哈顿一词时,你想到了什么?高楼大厦,自由女神像,大剧院,拥挤的街道?额,好吧,所有的这些都...)
  35-39 BAADC 40-46 ABCADCB   我才12岁,但我已经深刻体会到了悲伤和对...)
“但我没说过我会爱你”)
你这个图片太模糊了,根本看不清,而且这个说明书上应该没记载说跟其他药物有冲突)

我要回帖

更多关于 表现友谊的诗句 的文章

随机推荐