根据初中首字母填空或中文提示填空

举一反三(巩固练习,成绩显著提升,去)
根据问他()题库系统分析,
试题“根据首字母或汉语提示,用单词的正确形式填空。1.The cl...”,相似的试题还有:
第II卷(共六部分,总分50分)注意:请将答案填写到答题纸上五、单词拼写(根据首字母或中文提示,用单词的适当形式填空)(每小题1分,共10分)1. I want to tell you ______________(亲自), “Sorry, I have hurt you.”2. The word “not” are ____________(发言) differently in the UK and
the USA.3. The road signs were very ___________(令人迷惑的) and we ended up getting
lost.4. There are a lot of _____________(相似点) between the twins.5. Do you dare to walk in a ___________(空无一人的) street at night?6. In our school, not only the teachers but
also the students have free a_______ to the library.7. We suggest r__________ the present
chairman with a younger and more energetic person.8. With the climate becoming worse and
worse, people g_______realize the importance of protecting forests.9. There’s an e____amount of information on
the Internet. That’s why many people like surfing the Internet.10. This article is so complicated that
readers can not make s_________ of it.
根据上下文及所给单词的首字母或汉语提示,写出所缺单词的正确形式。(满分10分,每空1分)Smoking is a very bad habit. First of all, Cigarettes&&&&&&&are expensive. Smokers have to &&&&&&&a lot of money&&&&&&&&& 1. &&&&&&&&&&buying them. That is a &&&&&&&&&(浪费) of money.&&&&&&&&&&&&& 2. &&&&&&&&&&Smoking is bad for smokers’ h&&&&&&&&. It may be&&&&&&&&&&& 3. &&&&&&&&&&responsible for many d&&&&&&. Even worse, it is harmful&&&&& 4. &&&&&&&&&&to people &&&&&&&them. It is said that smoking is one&&&&&&&& 5. &&&&&&&&&&of the ways to &&&&(引起) cancer. Second, there can be&&&&&&& 6. &&&&&&&&&&fires &&&&&&can result in a great loss of life&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&7. &&&&&&&&&&and property because of a smoker’s &&&&&&&(粗心).&&&&&&&&&&& 8. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&, we are teenagers and have no income. We have&&&&&&& 9. &&&&&&&&&&no right to do that. It will be even worse if we f&&&&&into&& 10. &&&&&&&&&&bad habits.
根据首字母或汉语提示,用单词的正确形式填空。【小题1】The climate is becoming worse and worse because of the ______________(毁坏) of the environment.【小题2】The monster is so ______________(神秘) because nobody has ever seen it.【小题3】Samantha is always s______________ about everything, and she never trusts anyone.【小题4】______________(组合) of letters may be read in different ways.【小题5】Callum is one of his best c______________, and they work in the same office.【小题6】Everyone is ______________(禁止) to copy other’s homework.【小题7】L______________ is the study of languages.【小题8】C______________ with his house, this one is relatively cheap.【小题9】The shop sells v______________ of goods, which sometimes make it hard to choose.【小题10】We were shocked by the ______________(宣布) that the foreign minister died.举一反三(巩固练习,成绩显著提升,去)
根据问他()题库系统分析,
试题“根据所给中文或首字母填空,每空一词(每小题1分,共10分)1...”,相似的试题还有:
根据所给中文或首字母填空,每空一词(每小题1分,共10分)
【小题1】Keep trying and I’m sure you will ____________(成功)one day.【小题2】Sometimes being a good ____________(听者)is better than a speaker.【小题3】He _____________(提供) us with a lot of help while we were in London.【小题4】I left my book in my office, would you mind _________(去取来) it for me?【小题5】It’s better to drive __________(慢地) on rainy days.【小题6】There are fifteen m___________ in our school’s computer club.【小题7】It was such a great chance that I had no reason to r____________ it.【小题8】They really did better than what I e___________.【小题9】That man r___________ me of my English teacher. They wear the same clothes.【小题10】Notre Dame Cathedral is one of the most famous c__________, every year many people go to visit it.
根据中文提示词,用词组的适当形式填空,每空一词。(每小题1分,共5分)1.My father has __________ __________(放弃) smoking already.2.Nancy got A in the math exam. Her teacher is
__________ __________(对…满意) her.3.Would you mind __________ the rubbish __________(带走)?4.Chatting on line()() (占据) too much of her time every day.5.My home is ___________ ___________(离……远) the supermarket.
根据句子意思及所给的首字母或中文提示完成单词,并把完整的单词写在答题卡中相应题号的横线上。每空只填一词。(本大题共10小题,每小题1分,共10分)1.It’s hot today. Let’s go swimming in the s_________.2. —I’m a teacher, what’s your j_______?
—I’m a reporter.3. My grandfather has two sons.
One is my father, the other one is my u______.4. The teacher said that the
m________ goes around the earth.5. This place is so beautiful
that many artists often come here to d______ pictures.6. —Would you like some more noodles?
—No, thanks. I am ________(饱的).7. It is __________(礼貌的)to wait in line.8. Mother said to her little
daughter, “You are old enough to look after_________(你自己).”9. As a student, you shouldn’t
__________(抄袭)other’s
homework.10. My teacher often told me to
pay ________(注意)to my spelling while I was writing.根据中文或首字母提示或用所给词的正确形式填空完成句子_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
根据中文或首字母提示或用所给词的正确形式填空完成句子
&&根据中文或首字母提示或用所给词
阅读已结束,下载文档到电脑
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢举一反三(巩固练习,成绩显著提升,去)
根据问他()题库系统分析,
试题“根据所给的中文提示及首字母填空(共10个空格,每词1分,满分...”,相似的试题还有:
单词拼写(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)第一节 根据所给首字母和中文提示完成各句,使句意通顺。(共5小题;每空1分,满分5分)1.The club is for t_______ who are between 13 and 19 years old.2. You can’t ask a lady about her age in public because it will make her e______.3.The famous professor gave us an _________ (解释) of how sound travels in water.4.Mary looks _________ (苗条) than Helen.5.I am _________ (羞愧)
that you should dress like this.
根据句子意思和所给中文或首字母提示,写出单词的正确形式。(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)1.You must tell us ______ (确切地) how much money you will need besides that sum.2.Chairman Mao compared ______ (青少年) to the rising sun in the morning.3.Although she is Chinese, she can speak English,
French and German ______ (流利地).4.The boy is afraid of the dark, so he likes sleeping
with ______ (窗帘) pulled and the light turned on.5.Go ______ (径直地) ahead
until you come to a bank. You won’t miss it.6.I said Hello to her, but she i______ me completely.7.He still didn’t r______ from the death of his
mother.8.Police are trying to discover the i______ of a baby
found outside their offices.9.She is no longer u______, because her problem has
been solved.10.Jane and M the former is a
teacher, and the l______ is a nurse.
根据句子意思和所给中文或首字母提示,写出单词的正确形式。(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)【小题1】You must tell us ______ (确切地) how much money you will need besides that sum.【小题2】Chairman Mao compared ______ (青少年) to the rising sun in the morning.【小题3】Although she is Chinese, she can speak English, French and German ______ (流利地).【小题4】The boy is afraid of the dark, so he likes sleeping with ______ (窗帘) pulled and the light turned on.【小题5】Go ______ (径直地) ahead until you come to a bank. You won’t miss it.【小题6】I said Hello to her, but she i______ me completely.【小题7】He still didn’t r______ from the death of his mother.【小题8】Police are trying to discover the i______ of a baby found outside their offices.【小题9】She is no longer u______, because her problem has been solved.【小题10】Jane and M the former is a teacher, and the l______ is a nurse.

我要回帖

更多关于 首字母填空技巧 的文章

随机推荐