按要求完成下列句子
阅读已结束,下载文档到电脑
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,方便使用
还剩1页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢题号:1836146题型:句型转换难度:一般引用次数:399更新时间:17/01/15
按要求完成下列句子【小题1】What other things would you like, sir? (改为同义句)What _________ do you want, sir?【小题2】 Let me take you to visit my hometown. (改为同义句)Let me _________ _________ _________ my hometown..【小题3】Jack watches TV every day. (对划线部分提问)_________ _________ Jack _________ every day?【小题4】There are some buses and cars at the bus stop.(改为否定句)There _________ _________ buses __________ cars at the bus stop.
提示: 下载试题将会占用您每日试题的下载次数,建议加入到试题篮统一下载(普通个人用户: 3次/天)
【知识点】
相关试题推荐
Rewrite the following sentences as required (根据要求改写句子)【小题1】They both are editors of the school newspaper. (改为否定句)_____ of them ______ an editor of the school newspaper.【小题2】Lucy will leave for London on business in three days. (对划线部分提问)______ ______ will Lucy leave for London on business?【小题3】The students watched a very exciting match yesterday. (改为感叹句)_____ ______exciting match yesterday!【小题4】Mr. Brown manages a large Disneyland Park in Japan. (保持句意基本不变)Mr. Brown is& _____ _____of a large Disneyland Park in Japan.【小题5】If I don’t finish my homework, my mother will not allow me to play computer games. (保持句意基本不变)I won’t be _______to play computer games_____ I finish my homework.【小题6】The scientists store a lot of information in the computers every day. (改为被动语态)Much information _____ _____ in the computers every day.【小题7】”Have you got ready for the final exam?” Our class teacher asked the students. (合并一句)Our class teacher asked us _____ we _____got ready for the final exams.
句型转换&根据括号内的要求改写句子。答案必须填写在答题卷相应的横线上,每格限填一词。【小题1】 Is your washing machine not working? (改为同义句)Is _________ ________ _________ _________your washing machine?【小题2】 He is going to play basketball tomorrow .(划线提问)________ ________ he ________ to do tomorrow ? 【小题3】 Turn right at the fifth turning, and you’ll find the Panda House. (改为同义句)________ the fifth turning ________ your right, or you’ll _______the Panda House. 【小题4】 Exercise for weeks before you leave if you plan to do lots of walking or climbing during your trip. (改为同义句)_________ some ________ for weeks before ________ if you plan to do lots of walking or climbing during your trip. 【小题5】 The students spend more than four hours learning another language every week. (改为同义 句)It __________ the students ________ four hours_________ ________ another language every week.&【小题6】Now some people travel to work together in one car to cut down the cost.(改为同义句)Now some people _________ a car ________ ________ to cut down the cost.
This is a jacket.(改为一般疑问句)
暂时无评论暂时无评论
单词辨音&(本大题共5分,每小题0.5分)在A、B、C、 D四个选项中选出划线部分发音不同的一个选项。【小题1】A.gladB.matchC.chatD.gate【小题2】A.elseB.neve rC.restD.enjoy【小题3】A.biologyB.whichC.slimD.picnic【小题4】A.phoneB.over C.soD.front【小题5】A.clubB.justC.cuteD.fun【小题6】A.herB.memberC.letterD.quarter【小题7】A.teamB.reasonC.dreamD.really【小题8】A.horseB.historyC.shortD.sports【小题9】A.thankB.uncleC.orangeD.English【小题10】A.hopesB.looksC.needsD.wakes
热门知识点按要求完成下列句子。 I read English every morning.(改为一般疑问句) _________ ________ read English every morning? Kangkang likes vegetables very much.(改为否定句) Kangkang_________ _________ vegetables at all. Please take this knife to Jim.( 改为复数形式) Please take_________ _________ to Jim. He has fourteen toy cars in his room.(对划线部分提问) ________ _________ toy cars does he have in his room? This coat is our English teacher, Mr. Wang’s. (同上) ________ ________ this coat?学年福建长汀县第四中学七年级上学期期末英语试卷(带解析) 答案

我要回帖

更多关于 用关联词语写句子 的文章

随机推荐