The boy she likes is the boy Iboy like you翻译是什么意思

when do you listen to music _ 辽阳汽车网
when do you listen to music
The boy is (not)listening to the music祝你进步!
listen to music正确。因为listen是不及物动词,所以后面应当加介词to。 listen是不及物动词,后面不能直接加宾语,也是&听&,但它强调&听&的动作,你可以翻译为&收听&。listen是不及物动词,但如果想要加&听&的对象,这时就用listten to 了。listen to
英[ˈlisn tu:]
美[ˈlɪsən tu]
听取; 听从; 听…(讲话); 依;
[例句]What stations do you often listen to?你经常听什么台的节目?
你为何且如何听音乐的?
only know it when you......我没听清,大概是这样only打头的,好像是男的...love love love 审视你的内心,你会发现那里充...
问平时的话用一般现在时,但问的是喜欢,like doing sth. 所以是,I like listening to music. 如果问你正在做什么也是用listening to music
she likes playing the piano and listening to jazz music when she is free 她喜欢弹钢琴,听爵士乐时,她是自由的时候
The boy is (not)listening to the music 祝你进步!
listen to music正确。 因为listen是不及物动词,所以后面应当加介词to。 listen是不及物动词,后面不能直接加宾语,也是"听",但它强调"听"的动作,你可以翻译为"收听"。listen是不及物动词,但如果想要加"听"的对象,这时就用listten to 了。 listen...
填:feeling down 表示主动
返回主页:
本文网址:/view-.html她喜欢吃梨,不喜欢香蕉。 的翻译是:She likes to eat pears, no bananas. 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
她喜欢吃梨,不喜欢香蕉。
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
She likes Chili, do not like bananas.
She likes to eat pears, no bananas.
She likes to eat pears, no bananas.
She liked to eat pears, and they don't like bananas.
She likes eating the pear, does not like the banana.
相关内容&aone five eiignt nine five zero eignt two seven two three 一五eiignt九五零的eignt二七二三 & a有关中国的历史他知道的很多 Concerns China's history he to know very many & ahow fake you can be this hypocracy's begining to get to... 怎么伪造您可以是得到的这伪善的起点… & a我很喜欢李明浩。城市猎人 I like Li Ming being vast very much.City hunters & acomplich complich & aUnbelievable! I have failed the driving test again 难以相信! 我再在推进测试不及格 & a吉林艺术学院 Jilin art academy & a我们永远永远不分开,不分开 We forever never separate, does not separate & aFire hat 火帽子 & a地沟里挖野菜种菜籽 In the ditch digs the wild herbs to grow vegetables the seed & a你吃过中国的火锅吗》? You have eaten China's hot pot"? & a我们老师对我们要求严格 Our teacher requests strictly to us & a我在家里看课外书 I at home read the extracurricular book & ahou long will it take us to finish the work hou意志它很多时间花费我们完成工作 & a一片片花瓣 A piece by piece flower petal & a能说话吗? Can speak? & a总有一天,你会离开这里, One day, you can leave here, & a呆住 Tarrying & a专门为...设计的 Is specially…Design & a黑色PVC浸塑 Black PVC soaks models & a英语俱乐部 English club & atoday my sister and i go to the supermarket to buy some vegetable for my mother .there are
many people in the supermarket .the vegetable are very fresh .my favorite vegetable is tomato .but my sister like cabbage best .we buy tomatoes ,mushroom ,cabbage ,carrots and garlic .we go back to home happyly with a big ba 今天我姐妹和我去超级市场买某一菜为.there是的我的母亲许多人在超级市场.the菜是非常新鲜的.my喜爱的菜是蕃茄.but我的姐妹象圆白菜最佳的.we购买蕃茄,蘑菇,圆白菜,红萝卜,并且大蒜.we去回到家happyly与一个大袋子菜。 & a恐怕我现在不能走,因为我还没做完作业。 Perhaps I now cannot walk, because I have not completed the work. & alousy meal 糟糕的膳食 & a何永添 He Yongtian & aI'm just
humble 我是公正谦逊的 & atask Manager 任务经理 & a有效成分 Effective component & a还真是不少 Also really is many & a她是我们班第二高的女生 She is our class second high female students & a背诵古诗三百首,不会写诗也会有 Recites ancient poetry 300, cannot compose a poem also can have & a我是不是很难过,我也不知道,反正我挺恨他们的,我也挺讨厌这里的人,郁闷什么时候才是头啊 Am I very sad, I did not know, I very hate them in any case, I also very dislike here person, when is melancholy is & a我最好的朋友名字叫秦丹 I best friend name is called Qin Dan & aDo you believe Zhang Baizhi met Chen Guanxi unexpectedly
on the plane? 您相信张Baizhi与陈Guanxi 在飞机上? & aneurologydept neurologydept & a交换机的罚款 Switchboard fine & a高材生啊 Outstanding student & a是否以沉寂太多时刻 Whether by quiet too many times & aKAI
ROAD KAI江路 & a表面修毛平整 The surface repairs the wool to be smooth & a底座板和轨道板一般不会出现空吊现象 The lobe plate and the orbital board cannot appear generally hangs the phenomenon spatially & aspherical 球状 & a寒秋的承诺 冷たい秋の帖当 & a怎么回事呢? How matter? & a压卡 Presses the card & a我认为作为一个学生因该把大部分时间用在学习上 Because I think an achievement student to be supposed to use the majority of time in the study & aevery day this week 每天这个星期 & amesonychids mesonychids & a你的英语不标准啊!sb Your English nonstandard! sb & ayou eari bird ,it. s oniy 7 o'ciock 您eari鸟,它。 s oniy 7 o'ciock & abscbds bscbds & a底座板和轨道板 Lobe plate and orbital board & a她喜欢吃梨,不喜欢香蕉。 She likes eating the pear, does not like the banana. && “My name is Howard. I...”习题详情
0位同学学习过此题,做题成功率0%
My name is Howard. I am from UK. Here is a photo of my school Class Nine, Grade One. The name of our school is Talent Cultivated High School(励才中学). We are learning Chinese in the school. Our Chinese teacher is Jo dong. She comes from Taiwan. Can you see her in the picture?You can see my classmates in the photo, too. Bruce is tall and has black hair. He is good at&① &volleyball. He’s on the school team. The girl &② &a yellow dress is May. She is short and she is good at Maths. Sandra’s hair is long. She can speak French(法语). Joy is a black girl. She has short hair. She likes swimming very much. She is in the swimming team. I like music. Can you find me? The boy with glasses is me. Monica is new here. She is from Macao. She has long black hair and black eyes. ③She speaks English very well, and she is very good at computer. 1.根据短文内容在①②处各填一词。 & &2.找出同义句:May is wearing a yellow dress &3.根据短文内容回答问题。Where is his Chinese teacher from? &4.把③译成汉语。 &5.在文中找出文章的标题。 &&
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:网络
分析与解答
习题“My name is Howard. I am from UK. Here is a photo of my school Class Nine, Grade One. The name of our scho...”的分析与解答如下所示:
in2.The girl in a yellow dress is May3.She is from Taiwan4.她英语讲得很好,而且还擅长电脑5.Here is a photo of my school Class Nine, Grade One本文描述了一张班级的合影照,具体介绍了照片中的不同人物,包括中文老师,具体是对同学的详细介绍和对我自己的简单描述。1.is good at doing意为“擅长做某事”;打排球通常用动词play;即play volleyball;in a yellow dress 为介词短语做定语,修饰the girl;故答案为playing
in2.May is wearing a yellow dress和短文中的第二段中的The girl in a yellow dress is May意思完全相同;故答案为The girl in a yellow dress is May3. Our Chinese teacher is Jo dong. She comes from Taiwan. 可知,中文老师来自于台湾;故答案为She is from Taiwan4.5.Here is a photo of my school Class Nine, Grade One
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
My name is Howard. I am from UK. Here is a photo of my school Class Nine, Grade One. The name of our...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
“My name is Howard. I...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“My name is Howard. I am from UK. Here is a photo of my school Class Nine, Grade One. The name of our school is Talent Cultivated High School(励才中学). We are learning Chinese in the school. Our Chinese teacher is Jo dong. She comes from Taiwan. Can you see her in the picture?You can see my classmates in the photo, too. Bruce is tall and has black hair. He is good at____①____volleyball. He’s on the school team. The girl____②____a yellow dress is May. She is short and she is good at Maths. Sandra’s hair is long. She can speak French(法语). Joy is a black girl. She has short hair. She likes swimming very much. She is in the swimming team. I like music. Can you find me? The boy with glasses is me. Monica is new here. She is from Macao. She has long black hair and black eyes. ③She speaks English very well, and she is very good at computer. 1.根据短文内容在①②处各填一词。________2.找出同义句:May is wearing a yellow dress____3.根据短文内容回答问题。Where is his Chinese teacher from?____4.把③译成汉语。____5.在文中找出文章的标题。____”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“My name is Howard. I am from UK. Here is a photo of my school Class Nine, Grade One. The name of our school is Talent Cultivated High School(励才中学). We are learning Chinese in the school. Our Chinese teacher is Jo dong. She comes from Taiwan. Can you see her in the picture?You can see my classmates in the photo, too. Bruce is tall and has black hair. He is good at____①____volleyball. He’s on the school team. The girl____②____a yellow dress is May. She is short and she is good at Maths. Sandra’s hair is long. She can speak French(法语). Joy is a black girl. She has short hair. She likes swimming very much. She is in the swimming team. I like music. Can you find me? The boy with glasses is me. Monica is new here. She is from Macao. She has long black hair and black eyes. ③She speaks English very well, and she is very good at computer. 1.根据短文内容在①②处各填一词。________2.找出同义句:May is wearing a yellow dress____3.根据短文内容回答问题。Where is his Chinese teacher from?____4.把③译成汉语。____5.在文中找出文章的标题。____”相似的习题。扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
英语翻译1 Is she able to sing this song in English?2 The boy couldn't explain why he was late for class to the teacher.3 I can't agree with you in a way.4 The newly built railway connects Shenzhen to xiamen.5.The students in class two won the match at last.
埓哙椳稨吨Rwu4
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
1.If she can sing the song in english2.The boy couldn't tell the teacher the reason of being late for class3.I can't agree your point completely.4.The railway recently built is from shenzhen to xiamen.5.Class two won the match.
其他类似问题
1.她能够用英语唱这首歌吗?2.这个男孩无法向老师解释他为什么3.我不能同意你的观点4.深圳到厦门的铁路建成了5.最后二班的学生们赢了这场比赛
1 Is she able to sing this song in English?
一般疑问句(主系表结构)2 The boy couldn't explain why he was late for class to the teacher.
带有can过去式的主句,由why引出宾语从句(从句为主系表结构)。3 I can't agree wi...
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 like likes 区别 的文章

随机推荐