这两道简算题题怎么算啊?

后使用快捷导航没有帐号?
本贴相关题目
Which of the following most logically completes the argument?
The growing popularity of computer-based activities was widely predicted to result in a corresponding decline in television viewing. Recent studies have found that, in the United States, people who own computers watch, on average, significantly less television than people who do not own computers. In itself, however, this finding does very little to show that computer use tends to reduce television viewing time, since __________.
Amany people who watch little or no television do not own a computer&&Beven though most computer owners in the United States watch significantly less television than the national average, some computer owners watch far more television than the national average&&Ccomputer owners in the United States predominantly belong to demographic groups that have long been known to spend less time watching television than the population as a whole does&&Dmany computer owners in the United States have enough leisure time that spending significant amounts of time on the computer still leaves ample time for watching television&&Emany people use their computers primarily for tasks such as correspondence that can be done more rapidly on the computer, and doing so leaves more leisure time for watching television&&
正确答案: C
更多相关帖子
查看: 14679|回复: 25
在线时间 小时
89.& &&(29334-!-item-!-188;#058&003870)Which of the following most logically completes the argument? The growing popularity of computer-based activities was widely predicted to result in a corresponding decline in television viewing. &Recent studies have found that, in the United States, people who own computers watch, on average, significantly less television than people who do not own computers. &In itself, however, this finding does very little to show that computer use tends to reduce television viewing time, since __________.A. many people who watch little or no television do not own a computerB. even though most computer owners in the United States watch significantly less television than the national average, some computer owners watch far more television than the national averageC. computer owners in the United States predominantly belong to demographic groups that have long been known to spend less time watching television than the population as a whole doesD. many computer owners in the United States have enough leisure time that spending significant amounts of time on the computer still leaves ample time for watching televisionE. many people use their computers primarily for tasks such as correspondence that can be done more rapidly on the computer, and doing so leaves more leisure time for watching television答案是CThe growing popularity of computer-based activities was widely expected to result in a decline in television viewing, since it had been assumed that people lack sufficient free time to maintain current television-viewing levels while spending increasing amounts of free time on the computer. &That assumption, however, is evidently false: in a recent mail survey concerning media use, a very large majority of respondents who report increasing time spent per week using computers report no change in time spent watching television.In order to evaluate the argument, it would be most useful to determine which of the following?A. Whether the survey collected information about the amount of money respondents spent on free-time media useB. Whether the amount of time spent watching television is declining among people who report that they rarely or never use computersC. Whether the type of television programs a person watches tends to change as the amount of time spent per week using computers increasesD. Whether a large majority of the computer owners in the survey reported spending increasing amounts of time per week using computersE. Whether the survey respondents’ reports of time spent using computers included time spent using computers at work答案是E,这道题不大理解思路还有这两道题有什么区别??
在线时间 小时
第一题,其实是paradox,要使矛盾的现象不矛盾为正确选项。第二题,题干中的重点词其实是free time.
在线时间 小时
睡觉前来逛一下CD,刚巧看见了楼主的帖子哈一点点个人意见: 我觉得平时做题的时候可以把每道逻辑细细的抠一遍,但是还是要把重心放在解题技巧上(也就是怎么在两分钟之内选出正确答案),因为即使我们把每到逻辑都弄懂了,但是到了考试的时候,没有那么多时间让我们去把每道题甚至每个选项都想明白啊,所以平时练的时候就要着重练习解题技巧哦~我就拿这两道题给楼主示范一下,这是我做逻辑题的思路,要是有不对的地方,楼主见谅哈
在线时间 小时
89. & &(29334-!-item-!-188;#058&003870)Which of the following most logically completes the argument? The growing popularity of computer-based activities was widely predicted to result in a corresponding decline in television viewing. &Recent studies have found that, in the United States, people who own computers watch, on average, significantly less television than people who do not own computers. &In itself, however, this finding does very little to show that computer use tends to reduce television viewing time, since __________.重心:玩电脑减少看电视时间(做题时了省时间可以先不看问题问的是什么 选项只找和重心有关的)A. many people who watch little or no television do not own a computer和有没有电脑无关B. even though most computer owners in the United States watch significantly less television than the national average, some computer owners watch far more television than the national average无关比较类(比较的对象一定要是文中的对象 显然文中没有提到过National average)C.computer owners in the United States predominantly belong to demographic groups that have long been known to spend less time watching television than the population as a whole does对recent studies 的样本进行解释 有关!D. many computer owners in the United States have enough leisure time that spending significant amounts of time on the computer still leaves ample time for watching television方向错(文章说的一增一减 他说的是两个都增)significant ample同方向 E. many people use their computers primarily for tasks such as correspondence that can be done more rapidly on the computer, and doing so leaves more leisure time for watching television和用电脑做什么无关-- by 会员 狂威雪 ( 23:16:34)
在线时间 小时
The growing popularity of computer-based activities was widely expected to result in a decline in television viewing, since it had been assumed that people lack sufficient free time to maintain current television-viewing levels while spending increasing amounts of free time on the computer. &That assumption, however, is evidently false: in a recent mail survey concerning media use, a very large majority of respondents who report increasing time spent per week using computers report no change in time spent watching television.In order to evaluate the argument, it would be most useful to determine which of the following?重心:玩电脑减少看电视时间A. Whether the survey collected information about the amount of money respondents spent on free-time media use文中没有提到钱选项说Money 无关!B. Whether the amount of time spent watching television is declining among people who report that they rarely or never use computers有绝对的次的选项一般不对!C. Whether the type of television programs a person watches tends to change as the amount of time spent per week using computers increases和电视节目类型无关D. Whether a large majority of the computer owners in the survey reported spending increasing amounts of time per week using computers在说用电脑时间的问题有关保留E. Whether the survey respondents’ reports of time spent using computers included time spent using computers at work在说用电脑时间的问题有关保留DE抉择谁更贴近重心?D说computer owners in the survey E说the survey respondents’显然E更贴近中重心因为原文中根本没提到computer owners in the survey见绿色部分-- by 会员 狂威雪 ( 23:16:34)
个人觉得文章和选项不用看的太懂也能做题抓住重心是关键。逻辑题就是在最短时间内作出最佳抉择,排除无关选项,选出有关选项。不知道对楼主有帮助没 哈
在线时间 小时
在线时间 小时
哇,好棒!!可爱的CDer~~~你啥时候考呀??看你状态目标730!!你绝对没问题的·~~
在线时间 小时
哇,好棒!!可爱的CDer~~~你啥时候考呀??看你状态目标730!!你绝对没问题的·~~-- by 会员 狂威雪 ( 1:06:15)
呵呵,谢谢鼓励哦~ 我会努力地。6.16就考试了 紧张啊~ 一起加油哈~
在线时间 小时
迷糊。我更觉得C错了!
在线时间 小时
Feelalive 发表于
第一题,其实是paradox,要使矛盾的现象不矛盾为正确选项。第二题,题干中的重点词其实是free time. ...
同意!!!!!
所属分类: GMAT考试
正在浏览此版块的会员 ()
ChaseDream 论坛
All Rights Reserved.扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
这两道题怎么计算?&
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码1. 用下面的公式计算e的x次方。在程序中要求用函数f1计算每项分子的值,用函数f2计算每项分母的值(用递归函数来实现)。通过主函数调用f1和f2完成计算。
+ …(前10项的和)
2. 编写函数fun(char s[ ], int num[
1. 用下面的公式计算e的x次方。在程序中要求用函数f1计算每项分子的值,用函数f2计算每项分母的值(用递归函数来实现)。通过主函数调用f1和f2完成计算。
+ …(前10项的和)
2. 编写函数fun(char s[ ], int num[ ]),其功能是统计字符串 s 中数字字符、大写字母、小写字母和空格字符的出现次数,统计结果存于num数组中。再设计main函数,调用fun函数,实现预期功能。
希望能告诉我要怎么编,学得没多久,问题蛮多得,希望把每步得思路也都写一下,谢谢大家了,帮忙一下,万分感谢!
1、程序如下:
#include
double f1(double x,int n){
//每一项的分子
double r = 1;
for(int i=0;i<n;++i)
int f2(int n){
//每一项的分母
//即计算 n 的阶乘
f = f2(n-1)*n;
int main(void){
double result = 0;
printf("请输入e的指数:");
scanf("%lf",&x);
printf("请指定Taylor公式的项数:");
scanf("%d",&n);
if(f2(n)>100000)
printf("精度只能到小数点后六位!\n");
for(int i=0;i<=n;++i)
result = result+f1(x,i)/f2...
1、程序如下:
#include
double f1(double x,int n){
//每一项的分子
double r = 1;
for(int i=0;i<n;++i)
int f2(int n){
//每一项的分母
//即计算 n 的阶乘
f = f2(n-1)*n;
int main(void){
double result = 0;
printf("请输入e的指数:");
scanf("%lf",&x);
printf("请指定Taylor公式的项数:");
scanf("%d",&n);
if(f2(n)>100000)
printf("精度只能到小数点后六位!\n");
for(int i=0;i<=n;++i)
result = result+f1(x,i)/f2(i);
printf("结果为:%f\n",result);
return 0;
}
2、程序如下:
#include
void fun(char s[],int num[]){
for(int i=0;s[i];++i)
if(s[i]>='0'&&s[i]<='9')
if(s[i]>='A'&&s[i]<='Z')
if(s[i]>='a'&&s[i]<='z')
if(s[i]==' ')
void main(void){
char s[80];
int num[4]={0,0,0,0};
printf("请输入字符串:\n");
fun(s,num);
printf("字符串中共有数字 %d 个\n",num[0]);
printf("字符串中共有大写字母 %d 个\n",num[1]);
printf("字符串中共有小写字母 %d 个\n",num[2]);
printf("字符串中共有空格 %d个\n",num[3]);
以上二个程序均在相关信息简体中文版">我想找一本>简体中文版,哪位朋友可以帮我...++6.0通过编译
第二题用数型结合座
上面那位分析得很正确,可是求解时却出了问题,以至得到了错误的结果。我复制他的回答,改正了他一个错误,要注意看,并且能够理解。因为y=g(x)是单调递减函数,所以...
通俗来说,函数f()中,()内的是自变量,f()表示自变量与因变量的关系式。所以,无论()内的是什么东东,你均可以将其设为t,则函数为y=f(t),最简单的例如...
看来你买的是楼花,是先交一小部分定金的形式订了套房.房子的首期是在楼房封顶以后,在该商品住宅的开发商拿到之后才能收取业主的首期款,签定.
Turbo C我这里就有,可以传给你
答: 语言不通,如何借助手势比划表达?
答: 如果你理解能力强考数据库,其中比如关系数据库之类的需要去领悟如果你记忆能力强考网络,各种各样的名词,背下来就得分。还有官方指定的教材要有,上机最好做一做南开百题...
答: 新年好!首先,你必须了解计算机的组成和结构以及操作系统的运作原理,这是基础如果你想学习开发多线程、WINDOWS应用、动态链接库、WINDOWS组件的话,建议你...
大家还关注
确定举报此问题
举报原因(必选):
广告或垃圾信息
激进时政或意识形态话题
不雅词句或人身攻击
侵犯他人隐私
其它违法和不良信息
报告,这不是个问题
报告原因(必选):
这不是个问题
这个问题分类似乎错了