Lit is late at night.Let is

Moment Lt. Gordon Ambelas daughters presented with his helmets at funeral | Daily Mail Online
Pictured: Heartbreaking moment fallen firefighter's daughters are presented with his helmets at funeral as thousands of comrades line the streets to honor the hero
Lt. Gordon Ambelas, 40, is the first FDNY firefighter to die in more than two yearsHe succumbed to burns after battling a blaze in the Williamsburg neighborhood of BrooklynHe leaves behind his wife, Nanette, and two daughters ages 7 and 5 During the Thursday funeral at St Clare's Church in Staten Island, the girls were given their late father's helmets to wear Mayor Bill de Blasio delivered the eulogy during the service
19:38 BST, 10 July 2014
23:24 BST, 10 July 2014
Pain and sadness were almost palpable in Staten Island today as the community said a final farewell to a New York City firefighter killed in the line of duty.Amidst a crowd of sombre uniformed men and grieving women stood Lt Gordon 'Matt' Ambles' two little girls, Gabriella, 7, and Giovanna, 5, each of them wearing one of dad's old fire helmets. Thousands of uniformed firefighters from across the country gathered for the funeral of the fallen fireman who the mayor said was ‘a true hero.’Lt. Ambelas died Saturday night searching for victims in a burning, cluttered Brooklyn high-rise apartment building. His was the first Fire Department of New York line-of-duty death in more than two years.Scroll down for video
Daddy's little girls: Fire helmets from Lt Gordon Ambelas' old commands were placed on the heads of his daughters Gabriella, 7, and Giovanna, 5, during his funeral Thursday
Wise beyond her years: In her eulogy, Nanette Ambelas revealed that her daughter Gabrielle (far right) told her she will take care of her now that her hero dad was gone
Honor guard: Firefighters line the street as the body of Lt.
Gordon Ambelas is brought to the church for his funeral in the borough
of Staten Island, Thursday, July 10
Last ride: The casket of Lt Ambelas, 40, is unloaded off
a fire truck during his funeral at the Church of St. Clare)
Family in mourning: Nanette Ambelas, center, holds her children,
Gabriella, 7, and Giovanna, 5, during the funeral for her husband
Mayor Bill de Blasio said during his
eulogy that the 40-year-old FDNY veteran was dedicated, hardworking,
kind and, above all, a family man.'All members of the FDNY but really, all New Yorkers, are feeling this moment with pain and sadness because we’ve lost a true hero,' de Blasio said. 'Our city is inspired by his courage and deeply saddened by his loss.'
Real-life hero: Lt Ambelas was a 14-year veteran of the New York City Fire Department who only recently was honored for saving the life of a seven-year-old boy
That theme was poignantly accentuated when fire helmets from Ambelas’ old commands were placed on the heads of his daughters Gabriella, 8, and Giavanna, 5.While ‘no one feels it more than the family that has suffered this loss,’ said the mayor, ‘all members of the FDNY - but really, all New Yorkers - are feeling this moment with pain and sadness, because we’ve lost a true hero.’Ambelas had been promoted to lieutenant 10 months ago. Throughout his career he helped the city through its darkest hours, including the recovery from the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks and Superstorm Sandy.'Matt was the best of the best,' firefighter and friend Eric Bischoff
told . 'He died a hero - that's how he lived.'Firefighters from Boston, Philadelphia and St. Louis were among those who traveled great distances to salute Ameblas’ casket. It was lowered from a caisson draped
in a department flag and taken into a Staten Island church by
pallbearers, followed by his wife, Nanette, and their little girls.'How
do I say goodbye to you Matt?' Ambelas' widow wrote on Facebook. 'You
were my everything, and the rock of this family. I want more time.'
RELATED ARTICLES
Share this article
Mrs Russo Ambelas had a close friend read her eulogy honoring her husband on her behalf,
reported. 'How
am I supposed to breathe without you? Ten years with you just wasn't
enough...you gave me the best part of you, our girls,' the grieving
mother of two said in her statement.
Sombre day: New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio delivered a eulogy honoring Ambelas as a true hero
Ambelas became the first FDNY officer to die in the line of duty in more than two years
Mark of respect: Firefighters arrived in Staten Island from as far as Boston and Providence to honor their fallen brother
Ambelas had been promoted to lieutenant 10 months before his tragic passing on duty
Grieving brothers: Firefighters solemnly watch as other firefighters hang bunting over the firehouse in honor of Lt. Ambelas
'I will never let you go...you were taken too early from a family that loved you and need you... I will be counting the time until I am in your arms again.'Refering to her oldest daughter, Gabriella, she said the 8-year-old girl made the most sense of what happened, promising the mother to take care of her now that her hero dad was gone. Following the funeral service held at St Clare's Church, the firefighters were lined up for miles as he was transported for a private burial.Ambelas is the 1,444th New York City firefighter to die in the line of duty since the department’s founding in 1865.
Ambelas died searching for victims in the burning, cluttered Williamsburg high-rise apartment building
Fateful night: Emergency personnel from the New York City's fire and police departments work at the scene of the Saturday fire at a public-housing high-rise building that claimed Ambelas' life
Ambelas, 40, died Saturday night after suffering multiple injuries while on the 19th floor of the 21-story building in Independence Towers complex owned by the New York City Housing Authority.Fire Commissioner Daniel Nigro told reporters that Ambelas sustained multiple injuries after he went into an apartment on fire to look for victims.He was found unconscious inside of the apartment and was removed by fellow firefighters, de Blasio said.'Ambelas went into the apartment to search for life and did not come out, and by the time his brother firefighters found him, it was too late for him,' Nigro said.
Read more:
Share or comment on this article
MOST READ NEWS
The comments below have been moderated in advance.
We are no longer accepting comments on this article.
More top stories
DON'T MISS
MORE DON'T MISS
EDITOR'S SIX OF THE BESTJimstone.is - World Class Investigative Truth
Privacy policy:
This site uses no cookies, and no private data is collected or given out. Contact: james@jimstone.is
Cornerstone report:
This web site is updated daily. If it looks the same as yesterday, CLICK
Every report on this web site is public domain and can be re-posted in full.
Just mention this web site by linking back to the original here
CENSOR AMBUSH PAGE!!!
I received word that Google Chrome locked this web site for many people. Chrome was letting the donations update, but via an AI program that is all it did, no article updates happened, they all got stripped off the page. So I set up this ambush page.
If you hit this site trying to get updates, and saw nothing new below the donation log for the last few days (or since October 1) ditch your browser, it is TRASH or at the very least, totally purge the cache.
Dear censors:
There is an audit path now.
Leave the page as is, thank you!
Donations for October will be needed.
Total needed will be $550.00 ($68 now, thanks!)
All donations are logged here for at least 3 days In the full amount sent, with no abbreviations to allow the sender to confirm their donation did not get intercepted, which was a serious problem before I started posting them on the front page.
If your donation does not show up here, something went wrong. Thanks!
Ditch the Chrome browser, it IS THE ENEMY
Eva sent 11 Euros via Paypal and the james@jimstone.is mail box, thanks!
Mark sent $50 Swiss Francs via Paypal and the james@jimstone.is mail box, thanks!
Jorje sent $200 BRL via Paypal and the james@jimstone.is mail box, thanks!
Andreas sent $25 Swiss Francs via Paypal and the james@jimstone.is mail box, thanks!
October 9 2015
If this site did not update for you lately, it is hopefully working for you now.
Censorship just got busted via several channels.
A few quick things -
Old news about cell phone hacks -
A while ago Snowden mentioned a program which allowed any intelligence agency to send a phone a secret text message that activated the back doors and gave them full ownership of the phones.
This means that either all manufacturers are complicit, or that all OS/CPU manufacturers are complicit.
Full control means they can copy/paste any contact information they want into it, create fake call logs to "prove" someone called you even though the call was actually censored, and many other goodies you are not supposed to know are possible.
SO, there is a good reason why I gave up on cell phones years ago, ever since the Fukushima report, no matter what the phone, it will never receive a call or make a call unless the calls are made face to face with the other person to test the phone, which the intelligence agencies will not block because that is obvious.
So since I don't own the phone anyway after paying for both it and airtime and it is useless for me and a very useful spy device for them, I opt to just not have one.
Pentagon is looking for excuses to attack everyone
Chinese atolls prime target
The Pentagon has stated to China in no uncertain terms that any islands China rescues in the space between Japan and China will not belong to China and that claims to soverign waters around the islands will not be honored.
And that is a blatant provocation.
Background on the islands:
In the waters between Japan and China, there were several atolls that were submerged by approximately 50 feet.
Since China now has massive production capabilities, they began bringing shiploads of materials to these submerged atolls and dumping them to make islands.
Additionally, China set up huge dredging operations to get as much of the surrounding ocean floor piled up on top of the atolls as possible, to make man made islands.
These were completely in international waters, which by international law means that they are free to claim turf if anyone wanted to rescue them, and China did.
This has angered the Pentagon, which has responded and told China in no uncertain terms that the Chinese have no claim, and (in effect) that any recovery efforts that are successful are only producing new American soil that the U.S. intends to eventually occupy.
This was not stated in those words, but the Pentagon's intentions are obvious.
The Pentagon is now going to try to test China's
resolve and has openly stated that it will not honor China's claims to ownership.
China has responded with (absolutely correct) statements saying the islands are their sovereign territory, and that they will not budge.
And the Chinese can live up to their statements, because nuclear weapons win against aircraft carriers every time.
Ought to be interesting.
And OOH, suddenly overnight, North Korea was granted a mysterious ability to hit the U.S. with ICBM launched nukes.
New world today.
At the same time they are going after China
and NK, they are getting belligerent in the Middle East
What can a bunch of lying fakers and psy op fronters do when Russia calls their bluff?
I'll tell you - hand the terrorists they created anti tank weapons that can destroy Russian tanks, that's what
and obviously, Saudi Arabia is the front for this, but the bottom line is that the weapons are American and that is that.
If that is not a provocation I don't know what is, and Russia's only choice in response is to escalate.
Supposedly a few Russian cruise missiles landed in Iran (according to the Pentagon) but with Russia denying this, who knows and even if they did land in Iran, I'd bet it was a clandestine technology transfer and no mistake at all.
Iran is a brilliant nation with well established heavy industry that could easily replicate a cruise missile.
Perhaps they will.
People make the mistake of thinking Iran is backwards, when in reality they have a large automotive manufacturing sector and other industries of very high caliber, and IF America does not manage to stall the lifting of sanctions on Iran, Iran will begin manufacturing bus engines for Mercedes Benz.
Hardly backwards I'd say, that is cold hard proof Iran is not a pathetic regime in sub saharan Africa.
If they can do things to that level, I have no doubt they can copy drones and make cruise missiles.
Iran invented the supercapacitors the world is using now, as well as graphene, both independently.
But they did not get credit, only stolen from.
Anyway, I don't think the sanctions will stick even if the U.S. manages to stall them from being lifted because even Japan is sick of it all, and wants an economic alliance with Iran.
Let's see how that goes . . . .
Mysterious Toyotas
And Aaah yes, the U.S. government wants to know how ISIS got ahold of so many Toyotas.
HA HA HA, what a laugh, those are not cheap, someone funded them, and all we are doing is witnessing Pentagon lie tactic #538 - "When something impossible outside help from you needs explaining, question how it happened".
And I pray to GOD Russia is not that freaking stupid.
Apparently the Pentagon has Toyota doing back flips looking for answers . . . . . gullible Japanese!
It appears the super Shemitah and blood moons were a bad omen for Israel,
Who's luck is going bad now?
Israel's luck.
With Iran basically taking off like a rocket, fully capable and ready to be a major economic player, with Russia in Syria, and with China backing it all up, it looks like bible doom where Israel gets wiped off the map, right on cue.
Ought to be quite the show . . . .
U.S. ramping up war propaganda,
Yep, everywhere else in the world is HORRIBLE, you see, Venezuelans have received instructions on how to eat fried rocks, (what a laugh,)
someone cut the hand off an Indian woman at work and there are demonstrations in India about it, North Korea suddenly really can nuke the U.S. with ICBM's and Russia is BAD BAD BAD for causing civilian casualties, with photographic proof it all happened and Russia really did it, before they even launched a single airplane. This type of propaganda is yet another turd in the evidence pool that smells like war, rather than make admissions of guilt in Syria, it appears the Pentagon only wants to stir the pot and make things worse.
Bumpy road ahead . . .
October 8 2015
Idiotic bantering from the U.S. government
There is what I expect to become the normal bantering about Russia targeting CIA forces rather than ISIS (Russia is not stupid with this, let the games begin) because you can't attack vapor (which ISIS always was) and Russia knows it.
"ISIS" has always been a very thinly veiled front excuse for overt American aggression abroad.
And I have quite a salient comment here, with a HUGE LAUGH:
Congress is now supposedly "probing" American intelligence agencies for not keeping a close enough eye on Russia.
And all I can say is this:
Dear Jewish community (and other pathetic parasites in the U.S. government:)
You had the world's best spy apparatus, one that could have easily penetrated Russia totally and wiped them out.
And what did you do with it?
You instead penetrated America and wiped the American people out.
You penetrated America and used all intelligence gathered to infiltrate every American company you possibly could, strip it down, and send it overseas. You used it to penetrate the American psyche, and from the intelligence gathered, knew precisely where the line was between irritation and rebellion as you ram rodded the gay agenda and many other atrocities down the throats of the American people, and used it to know exactly how to destroy America's religious roots and strip the family down to zero. You penetrated American intelligence to keep your drug businesses running smoothly, perfectly evading law enforcement all around the world.
In short, you used America's spy apparatus to help you gain the most filthy of profits, all the while you ignored the giant bear in the closet.
And now, if you get your butts kicked by Russia, I will sit and savor the moment like a cherry cheese cake, stripping it away one half of a gram at a time just to sit and savor it that much longer.
You suck, you are brainless, and your abuse and misappropriation of power PROVES IT.
I hope Russia throws you/Israel straight in the trash.
I will check back later just in case anything big happens, but for now I am going to post an old goodie everyone should see:
Now that Russia hits on "ISIS" are only hitting the CIA, it is time for another myth to take a hit, and that is the myth of the "Islamic suicide bomber"
Moral of the following story:
NEVER EVER EVER carry a package for a Jew, especially in the Middle East.
Suicide bombers are total propaganda B.S.
Jim Stone, Feb 10 2014, based on investigative work I did in 2003 with updated info to bring it current.
On Feb 10 2014, Drudgereport had two terrorism related articles up - one is obvious B.S., where an "Iraqi suicide bombing instructor" killed himself and his students by accidentally pushing the button on the belt.
Now, how can you know this is B.S.?
First of all, Muslims do not use suicide bombings, because in Islam killing yourself is automatic "you go to hell" regardless of the circumstances. Muslims are in fact supposed to at least try to survive combat.
Suicide bombings are nothing but propaganda sold to the gullible masses.
In any war, soldiers don't just off themselves, they try to deliver a bomb and get away.
Success is rewarded with another chance to go do the same thing again. The entire "suicide bombing" nonsense would be counterproductive if it was actually real because success would always be rewarded by death thus preventing any future successes.
The suicide bombing topic is one that I got onto in 2003, when I figured out what was really going on.
Muslims frequently work for Jews, and package delivery is one of the jobs.
Most deliveries are legitimate, but even having one in a million actually be a bomb is enough to seed the arena of public opinion that Muslims do bombings, and kill themselves for honor.
Reality? Many bombings are in fact disguised as routine deliveries with the victim carrying the bomb, and the perpetrator holding a cell phone to call in the detonation on a totally unaware package carrier.
There is plenty of precedent for this, and it is not only the Jews doing this, the U.S. military does it too.
During the Iraq war, the American soldiers were pulling over drivers, impounding their cars, and when the cars were returned the drivers were instructed to go to the police station to pay the fine.
During the time the Army had the cars, they would pack them full of explosives and then detonate these explosives when the driver arrived at the police station.
You may remember that during the Iraq war, there were tons of "suicide bombings" at police stations.
THIS was the reason.
But it failed a couple times, and the Army got caught.
1. On May 13, 2005, a 64 year old Iraqi farmer, Haj Haidar Abu Sijjad, took his tomato load in his pickup truck from Hilla to Baghdad, accompanied by Ali, his 11 year old grandson. They were stopped at an American check point and were asked to dismount. An American soldier climbed on the back of the pickup truck, followed by another a few minutes later, and thoroughly inspected the tomato filled plastic containers for about 10 minutes. Haj Haidar and his grandson were then allowed to proceed to Baghdad .
A minute later, his grandson told him that he saw one of the American soldiers putting a grey melon size object in the back among the tomato containers.
Haj immediately slammed on the brakes and stopped the car at the side of the road, at a relatively far distance from the check point. He found a time bomb with the clock ticking tucked among his tomatoes. He immediately recognized it, as he was an ex-army soldier. Panicking, he grabbed his grandson and ran away from the car. Then, realizing that the car was his only means of work, he went back, took the bomb and carried it in fear. He threw it in a deep ditch by the side of the road that was dug by Iraqi soldiers in preparation for the war, two years ago.
Upon returning from Baghdad , he found out that the bomb had indeed exploded, killing three sheep and injuring their shepherd in his head. He thanked God for giving him the courage to go back and remove the bomb, and for the luck in that the American soldiers did not notice his sudden stop at a distance and his getting rid of the bomb.
"They intended it to explode in Baghdad and claim that it is the work of the 'terrorists', or 'insurgents' or who call themselves the 'Resistance'.
2. An American manned check point confiscated the driver license of a driver and told him to report to an American military camp near Baghdad airport for interrogation before receiving his license. The next day, the driver went to the camp and was allowed in the camp with his car. He was admitted to a room for an interrogation that lasted half an hour. At the end of the session, the American interrogator told him: ?EUR~OK, there is nothing against you, but you do know that Iraq is now sovereign and is in charge of its own affairs. We have forwarded your papers and license to al-Kadhimia police station for processing. Go there with this clearance to reclaim your license. At the police station, ask for Lt. Hussain Mohammed, who is waiting for you now. Go there now quickly, before he leaves his shift work?EUR.
The driver
was soon alarmed with a feeling that his car was driving as if carrying a heavy load, and he also became suspicious of a low flying helicopter that kept hovering overhead, as if trailing him. He stopped the car and inspected it carefully. He found nearly 100 kilograms of explosives hidden under the back seat and along the two back doors.
The only feasible explanation for this incident is that the car was indeed booby trapped by the Americans and intended for the al-Khadimiya Shiite district of Baghdad. The helicopter was monitoring his movement and witnessing the anticipated ?EURoehideous attack by foreign elements?EUR.
3. The same scenario was repeated in Mosul , in the north of Iraq . A car was confiscated along with the driver?EUR(TM)s license. The driver reclaimed his car but was told to go to a police station to reclaim his license. Fortunately for him, the car broke down with a flat tire on the way to the police station. The
car mechanic who replaced the tire discovered that the spare tire was fully laden with explosives.
Obviously none of this type of news makes it to CNN.
When I first did my study of this topic, it was during my study of the house demolitions in Palestine after the Jenin massacre.
I knew that the bombings had to be completely bogus, because the perpetrators were ALWAYS identified FAR TOO SOON.
"Suicide bombings" in Israel always result in the destruction of the entire neighborhood the "bomber" comes from.
And in all cases, destruction of their neighborhoods commences within two hours of the "bombing", as if the bulldozers and demolition equipment had been placed there in advance, in anticipation of the bombing.
Obviously then, suicide bombings benefit Israel by clearing ground for settlements and by demoralizing the Palestinian population.
The Israelis always claimed to have DNA evidence of who did the bombing within an hour or two of it happening, and would send the bulldozers to do demolitions immediately.
But there is a problem with that - No one could get a sample from the bombing site to any lab within two hours, and then replicate the DNA enough to get a trace within two hours, that process takes days.
The mere fact that the bulldozings happened within hours proves beyond all doubt that the Israelis in fact were doing the bombings, and blaming it on whoever they wanted a reason to destroy.
And then I found the method.
First, they would grab their "bomber" from the area slated for destruction so a settlement could go in there instead.
They would smash the "bomber's face beyond recognition.
They would then take organs and body parts from the now dead "bomber", crudely sew the bomber back together, take the unwanted parts to the location of the "bombing" (which, by the way, would only get Muslims and not Jews in Israel, EVERY SINGLE TIME.)
They would put the body parts in a duffel bag full of explosives and set it off, and DNA analysis would always conclude that the bulldozings that already happened were justified.
The completely smashed face would prevent body identification, and subsequently prevent any proof that the "bomber" was never at the scene.
The picture to the left is one such body, with the organs stolen and face smashed beyond recognition.
This happens frequently in Palestine, organ theft is a huge business and there is a reason why Israel always gets a politically convenient suicide bombing at precisely the right time and location.
I have spoken to MANY muslims about the "suicide bombings" and none have ever agreed that any type of "suicide attack" would be acceptable in Islam, because you are not supposed to intentionally kill yourself for any reason, even combat.
In war you are supposed to do your best to survive.
And with the Israeli organ theft issue, the WAY TOO FAST bulldozings, where there is positively no way any bomber could be identified that fast to justify the destruction of an entire neighborhood, it is obvious that "suicide bombings" are all politically motivated, and come directly from the Knesset.
So before you believe
before you believe a totally misrepresented "terrorist" story regarding a few transformers on Infowars, before you believe that a few Afghan and Saudi goat herders did the WTC, consider the fact that you are probably just being played.
In my book, the entire "suicide bomber" meme is BULLSHIT. Heads up, because they are strongly pushing that meme NOW.____________________________
October 7 2015
Russia most likely responding to America warning CIA assets
Today's strikes on
CIASIS in Syria involved 26 cruise missile launches from the Caspian sea, along with additional strikes from the air.
Why would Russia use expensive cruise missiles when there is no way any legitimate ISIS could take preventive action against much cheaper airstrikes?
Because America can warn CIA assets of approaching aircraft and tell them to take cover or leave the area.
The U.S. still most likely cannot track a cruise missile, which will take care of the CIA just fine, at additional cost.
And Russia can fit that into a budget of $400 billion somewhere.
El Chapo puts up $100 million for the killing of Donald Trump?
There are unconfirmed rumors that El Chapo just put $100 million on Trump's head.
And I repeat: this is unconfirmed.
But I can tell you what is NOT unconfirmed:
13 secret Mexican agents got arrested for letting El Chapo walk right out the front door of the jail, just as I said, the entire tunnel story is a lie.
And they are now sitting in jail, Mexico squashed them like bugs. There were no tunnels, that was a media lie, a JEWISH MEDIA LIE, which means the Jewish community was deeply involved in letting Chapo go and sprung a tunnel lie to the public, a lie which involved 3 separate tunnels, with the final tunnel landing on something plausible, but too late.
Chapo walked right out the front door of the jail.
No tunnel.
The bust of the Mexican agents proves the Jews did it 100 percent because if they did not, the story, which came through a media wholly owned by them would not have had a tunnel anywhere in it.
Trump has been impossible for all the slander and back stabs to stop.
The Jewish media has tried and tried to destroy Trump, all to no avail.
So Chapo is now out there with a "$100 million" tag on Trump's head, ANYONE who kills him gets the cash . . . . . . yep.
Real truth now:
Chapo is hiding. He is happy 13 idiots let him out, only to later fry. He does not want to go back to jail for any reason, and he just does not hate Trump enough to risk the exposure needed to deliver that $100 million to whoever let alone part with $100 million if he even has it, and he is just going to sit, happy, content, on his home turf now.
So here is what will really happen:
The Jewish community, which faked a story of Chapo's escape with three totally different tunnels will have Chapo out there to take the rap for killing Trump, will have someone else kill trump, say Chapo did it, and then not deliver a dime.
13 Mexican agents will sit in jail, rotting for time immortal, Chapo may or may not continue enjoying his vacation out of jail, and America will get body slammed into yet another scam Presidency.
Trump had better watch his back, because Chapo is the least of his worries.
Drudge claims web will be shut down
Drudge says the web will be shut down because it will become illegal to link web sites. But that won't stop legitimate truth sites.
Due to claims of "copyright violations" Drudge claims the supreme court
is going to make it illegal to link, because even headlines are copyrighted.
But this will backfire if they ever do it, and make the alternative media explode.
Here is the reason:
Real alternative media is mostly news commentary.
And lots of it, especially on web sites like this one, is original stuff that the MSM refuses to cover.
And in order for a copyright violation to take place, a specific web site has to state that no one can link to them.
Links are much of the life of the alternative media, which needs people linking in to get readership.
So here is what will happen if what Drudge fears ever takes place:
Link farms, like Drudge report, will die if they refuse to report the truth, rather than slanted MSM bullshit.
Alternative media sites will prominently post:
LINK TO US!.
Their exposure will vastly increase, because if you can't link to CNN, FOX, ABC and all the other liars, what other option will there be?
Oh, but one can say, "How will any mainstream news make it into the alternative media then"?
Pravda, Presstv, RT, and all the others who will give permission to link!
HA HA HA, problem solved.
Don't fall for the Drudge fear porn, he himself may be on the way out because he really is a link farm, and he is BIASED AS ALL GET OUT.
He will never link to any hardcore truth site, which will spell his doom when the MSM locks him out.
And he does not appear to be able to offer up his own material, because if he could he'd occasionally pop out something of his own.
He really might go down.
But we can live without him.
What do we really need to fear?
Mandated licensing of web sites, IF America puts in a filter that makes it impossible to hit an unlicensed web site.
But I challenge the U.S. to try to force me to license this web site which now operates entirely out of Iceland.
The rest of the world will still see it.
And even if the U.N. gets some huge mandate to license web sites, how are they going to enforce that with countries that are not part of the U.N.?
And if they do succeed in wiping all unlicensed web sites off the DNS servers, there will be an alternet, all interlinked, working off of direct IP the same way I already have this web site running.
This web site has already taken a massive hit with the FCC and Google rigging, with an
net drop in traffic
of approximately 45 percent initially, but it is already going back up again (to about 80 percent of previous) now that people are starting to figure out the game is rigged with the censor bots and spam filters and are working their way around it.
The real hit only lasted a little over a month, and then people wised up.
People adapt to changes and find new roads.
As I see it, the web as we know it will probably be over within 15 years. Hopefully by then an alternative will be in place.
But one thing is certain:
web sites like this one, which take pre-emptive measures well ahead of time will be the last ones standing, and the first ones into any new system.
The genie is out of the bottle, and the truth will be very difficult to put back in.
October 6 2015
Watch for the propaganda!
We are now in cold war 2.
With Russia kicking America out of Syria, and ISIS being proven to be 100 percent CIA (case in point - with only 60 airstrikes Russia obliterated ISIS while almost 7,000 airstrikes from the U.S. only helped ISIS) look for the propaganda lie front to be the only outlet for information in America's MSM.
Obviously Russia will be doing this too, but when you consider recent history regarding both, Russia will likely have a far more accurate press - an advantage afforded them simply by the fact that they hold the moral high ground this time around and therefore do not have a huge incentive to spew nothing but lies.
A couple lies from the American press against Russia (the most salient being that Snowden wants to return to the U.S.) are in today's updates.
This is interesting:
Iran exported half a million tons of wheat
for the first time ever, because sanctions were lifted and Iran had a good year.
This was exported after they grew over 9 million tons locally.
Who would have thought Iran would ever be able to do that?
Then again, who would have thought Iran would have ski resorts . . . . . . and in addition to this, Iran will now be exporting electricity.
Russia continues to hit CIA targets
Good for them.
I have been sick of the lies coming out of Washington ever since 911.
No one can hit ISIS without hitting the CIA, and Russia knows it.
It is high time for someone to put things right.
The usurped American government has become a juggernaut the American people cannot do anything to have an impact on, with the NSA and other agencies so powerful Americans have no chance of ever putting anything right.
But Russia does.
And if the people who have taken America away from the American people do not like the fact that someone is doing something to keep them in check, then they can eat a nuclear big mac with mushroom clouds, ultimately THAT is the final deterrent.
If they have any brains they would just sit back, enjoy raping Americans (which the Russians will let them do) and get out of the middle east.
But arrogance is blind, it probably won't play out that way.
Russia is considering a total blockade on the Syrian coast
If anything could send a message to Washington that Russia is not going to play ball with the CIA, I don't think anything could possibly match setting up a blockade after statements from Washington that hits on the CIA were happening.
And then there are the accusations of Russia going into Turkish airspace, which Russia denies.
I'll go with Russia on "they did not overfly Turkey" which would be a meaningless provocation, and ALL IN ON Washington saying Russia is hitting the CIA, which only makes me laugh.
To follow up and put in place a total blockade on sea access to Syria would speak volumes.
If Washington has an ounce of gray matter, they will back off.
I doubt Snowden prefers an American prison to Russia
The Washington Post put up a pretty stupidclaiming Snowden would rather spend time in an American jail than to stay in Russia.
And that is quite a dubious claim by the Washington Post, which mimics the classic war propaganda clearly:
HEY FOLKS, AN AMERICAN JAIL IS BETTER THAN LIFE ON THE STREETS IN RUSSIA!
Yeah right.
And there is intrinsic proof that it is blatant war propaganda.
Quite easily proven false, in fact - because if he really did prefer American prison to life in Russia, Russia would oust him in a tenth of a second.
You can't have a proven foreign agent on your soil who would prefer to go to jail rather than stay with you.
That would be a major security breach.
And Russia would have none of that.
And on a different note, there are rumors going around that Afghanistan and Iraq have asked Russia to start bombing on their soil - to get rid of the CIA!
Quite the laugh if it is true.
Shooting updates
Too much has happened, and I just gotta puke.
Ok, onto the goodies - CNN has called for a gun ban, with it being a felony to own a hand gun or any semi automatic rifle.
Here is a nice salmonella tamale - They are trying to link Donald Trump to the shooting, by saying the shooter's mother read Donald Trump's book to him before he was even born (gag) and yes, ISIS has stepped into the scene, saying they did it but I don't know how that could be when the FBI wiped ISIS out in America less than a month ago.
I guess Pamela filled in . . . . . and I find it interesting that the same lying liberals who claim they can confiscate 300 million guns can't keep tabs on 11 million illegals.
October 5 2015
An update about my core statement with the Oregon shooting:
This time they killed people because they learned they need real blood to convince people, but the event did not happen as stated.
I believe this was carried out by a clandestine group.
Too many oddities suggest this.
A warning to the world about what America has become
This report has been hacked multiple times with spelling, grammar, misplaced word "errors" and incomplete disjointed sentences.
I have had to go over it at least 30 times removing these things, this report is so important that someone does not want it to appear competently written.
"America has by far the largest prison labor pool in the world, which has a high percentage of highly moralistic non criminal hard working people. This report about the jailing of Jay Nygard is a prime example of exactly how America gets such great highly skilled non criminal prison labor, labor so skilled it produces the cruise missiles and many other high tech military hardware items.
And as a result of having high tech weapons
produced by prisoners, secrets seldom get out because the people who produce the weapons have a home in jail anyway".
If you think America is still a great bastion of freedom that cares about it's people, think again, the example set in today's main report stands as a great example of why America is no longer a great place.
This example gets repeated many times in many different ways, every day, and as a result America has the largest prison slave labor pool and highest prison population in the world. Many highly skilled Americans are now imprisoned for no truly justified reason at all, for the sole purpose of keeping them in a confined environment where they make America's most advanced weapons systems, including the Patriot missile systems and Tomahawk cruise missiles.
All the proof you need to see this clearly is in this report.
I strongly urge people from other nations to seriously consider the following when Americans come to them with requests for asylum.
Despite what Hollywood and the psy op teams in the CIA present to the world,
Over the past 30 years America has evolved to become the worst country on earth for persecution and destruction of it's population, America's prison population and prison labor system leads ALL OTHER NATIONS, including the worst African and Latin governments and "pariah states" like North Korea, all the while America does not have a sufficient criminal pool to legitimately produce such a population.
There is a reason why America has the largest prison population in the world, there is a reason why America executes more people than any other nation in the world, and there is a reason why America goes abroad and murders more people in other nations than any other nation in the world.
And it is called out of control Soviet/Nazi type government, this time with a need for military secrecy (afforded by a captive prison labor population) and exorbitant profit motive, which the following report proves with clarity.
Do not believe anyone from America is bad if they come to your nation with a "criminal record," because in America, being called a "criminal" more often than not means nothing at all.
Mechanical engineer who owns a wind power company gets six months in prison for leaving 4x4 foot concrete pad behind his house on his own property after following orders to remove the small 1.5 kilowatt wind generator attached to it.
Jay Nygard of Minnesota has been arrested and put in jail for six months because of a court order that started as a result of this windmill.
Jay was ordered to remove it, (and he did,) but to stuff the prison labor system with another slave, Jay was sent to jail for not adequately removing the base for the windmill the top of which was below ground level easily buried by dirt to conceal it.
Why would any state or county government care about a piece of buried concrete attached to the side of a house?
There can be only one reason, and that reason would be to stuff the prison labor system with another slave. America's prison labor system has a high percentage of highly moralistic non criminal hard working people. This jailing of Jay Nygard is a prime example of exactly how America gets such great highly skilled non criminal prison labor, labor so skilled it produces the cruise missiles and many other high tech military hardware items.
And as a result of having high tech weapons
produced by prisoners, because the have a
To the left here is an image of the concrete pad Jay was jailed for under construction. To satisfy the court order, Jay cut the bolts and smashed the concrete pad down two feet deeper than this.
And it was all the farther Jay could take it out, because two private structural engineers told him that removing the base would damage the house (due to it's proximity to the house) and after being told this, Jay even got the city engineer to take a look, and the city engineer told him to leave it in place to avoid damaging the house.
Obviously this is below ground level and could be filled in with dirt.
This was not good enough for the judge, who stuffs the private prison system and prison labor system with high quality people, and Jay was imprisoned for six months for "contempt of court".
And this means that Jay will lose his business, and will most likely lose his home, which is an even worse sentence than six months in prison.
FOLKS, THIS IS WHAT TYRANNY IS, I CHALLENGE ANYONE TO FIND A COUNTRY
WHICH HAS BEEN LABELED A "TYRANNY" ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD THAT WOULD HAVE ORDERED HIM TO TAKE DOWN THE WINDMILLS AT ALL, LET ALONE JAIL HIM FOR LEAVING A PIECE OF CONCRETE BURIED UNDERGROUND.
This is what a "criminal" often is in America, I urge the rest of the world to consider this seriously. Though this man's sentence was too short for "military secrecy" many many people in America now get prison sentences of 15 years or more for very dubious charges, especially if they are highly skilled, while street thugs are often let loose far sooner for committing heinous crimes simply because they do not make good slaves.
America is not what America was.
A totally out of control criminal establishment is in place of America's legitimate government now, stuffed with cronies and infiltrators placed via rigged elections and illegal appointments. America's legitimate government has been ousted across the board, COME ON PEOPLE, AND I MEAN IN IRAN, CHINA, RUSSIA, AND ANY OTHER COUNTRY THAT HAS NOT BEEN OVER RUN BY SUCH A DESPICABLE POWER STRUCTURE - LOOK AT THIS, AND RE-CONSIDER AMERICA, NO MATTER WHAT THE ILLUSION YOU MAY HAVE ABOUT AMERICA BEING GREAT TO IT'S INDIGENOUS POPULATION, THIS MORE THAN SHOULD BE THE END OF IT.
30 years ago, it would have been impossible to get jailed over a windmill in America.
It is not the same America, AMERICA IS OVER, DONE, FINISHED and things like this, which happen all too often are the overwhelming reason why America's prisons are so full.This is not a one time case, America's prisons are overwhelmingly stuffed full of people who never harmed anyone or damaged society at all.
There is no honesty in the current power structure whatsoever, no dignity, no loyalty, no justice, and this event proves it.
Want more proof?
Consider the fact that Russia wiped out ISIS in 3 days, all the while America claimed all Russia did was hit it's CIA assets. There is your honesty - the honesty of the current establishment, which obviously WAS THE ISIS THEY CLAIMED TO FIGHT. Think America is a great place?
THINK AGAIN.
And in closing, I'd like to add:
How on earth could anyone in a free society get busted for a windmill for any reason to begin with?
If anything having to do with climate change is true, this man should have been a hero.
Instead, he stood as a clear cut example of out of control government with out of control enforcement, and if you dig a little deeper into America's law enforcement and prison system, you will find countless people, teeming masses of prisoners who were accused of crimes such as
"contempt of court" for non criminal offenses they could not avoid, and many other things few, if any other nations would ever consider jailing anyone for.
American law has evolved into a system obviously designed to entrap as many people as possible into impossible situations, and then jail them
"Contempt of court" in America is an imprisonable offense, even if the "court" orders people to do outrageous things no one with sanity would ever consider doing, and even if it is proven impossible to satisfy a court order, which had no roots in any crime. And the proof is in the stats, America's prison population is bar none the largest in the world, far far higher than even communist China's, even with China having five times the population.
How does a nation accomplish that when it is supposed to (and does) have such a high class population?
And though it is true that in some areas the prisons have a high percentage of real criminals, a fact the statistics riggers will say is true of the sum total, this is not the case in most of the country.
October 3 2015
ISIS ON THE RUN!
It took Russia THREE DAYS and 60 airstrikes to put ISIS on the run.
It looks like, rather than the long protracted war that would drain Russia financially (according to the Pentagon), ISIS will be completely ousted in a week.
GEE, I WONDER HOW RUSSIA DID IT IN LESS THAN A WEEK WHEN AMERICA HAS BEEN "TRYING" FOR YEARS?
What is so great about the Russians that made them SO GREAT at attacking ISIS?
HMMMM, let me think.
Thinking.. Thinking....Thinking . . . . . . . OH, I GOT IT, I think I know precisely why Russia was so successful so fast.
And it is because
was not hacked off the cell phone of a Putin staffer, yeah, that was Senator McCain's gig!
I am thinking about the near future, and what I want before Christmas.
I'd really like to see innocent people stop suffering at the hands of the CIA via ISIS, even if it takes Russia to accomplish that.
I'd like women to seriously consider what Planned Parenthood did, and that the child they are carrying really could be a unique individual life.
I'd like for everyone who caused the stampede in Mecca to be held accountable, even if it means rooting out the evil in Israel.
And I really do not want World War 3 to happen to accomplish that.
There are many other things I'd like to see happen, such as the ouster of Obama and the turning back of the New World Order, but I also know you have your own plans, so please, if everything I want can't be done, at least wake a few women up and get rid of "ISIS".
McCain ISIS video authentic
The McCain ISIS video hit a barrage of trollage, with the fallback position being that it was a "fake of a fake".
To further discredit the video, there was a lot done showing it being done against a green screen.
Those are fakes.
And did a mysterious hacker group "Cyber Berkut" actually intercept that video?
Maybe, maybe not, I actually am leaning towards Russian intelligence nabbing it, and distributing it through Cyber Berkut to provide a degree of separation.
Why is the video not fake?
Because of the way it was done.
It is not the entire session for the beheading video, only a portion to show what went on to buddies and pals of whatever McCain staffer filmed it.
A back drop was used, and not a blue screen.
You would never do that type of beheading fake on a blue screen.
There are two big tricks now used by Hollywood - the back drop and the blue screen.
A back drop is a photograph that is put behind your actors, with the ground prepared in front of it in a way that blends in with the photo.
This is still the most common thing done.
And it works great for static backgrounds where nothing is moving, such as a desert scene.
If you need to interact with dragons and teredactyls, then you often have to use a blue screen and have everything be created on a computer because it just can't be faked with a back drop.
But even the movie "who framed roger rabbit" which was totally created with practically nothing in it being real was not done with a blue screen, it had no CGI at all, that movie heavily used back drops and painted in characters.
The computers of that era could not handle anything at that level.
You do not need a blue screen to get realistic synthetic scenes.
Now let's weigh odds.
Who is behind ISIS?
The war department.
Who is funding ISIS?
The war department.
Who is the war department?
Bush/McCain and others such as Nut Yahoo/Sharon.
Who is going to be faking the ISIS videos then, (which were easily proven fakes?)
Obviously McCain and Bush were involved with that.
Do you really think they went out to the desert to hoax these videos?
Why would they when a back drop would suffice?
Look at the cameramen and the studio support walking around in the video - they are obviously not desert heat stressed, out there in the sun.
And neither is our big bad ISIS, and white boy victim, who could never handle the Arab desert.
THAT DESERT IS HOTTER THAN * and even Arabs won't just stand out in the sun, casually talking about how BAAAAD they are while their white boy victims do not sweat a drop in the videos that actually got released to the public.
It is obviously back drop.
Definitely not blue screen or real desert.
You cannot see the picture on that back drop in the intercepted video only because a cell phone camera sensor does not have enough dynamic range to present a brightly lit area in a very dark room as anything but blown out white.
Even white boy victim's face is blown to white.
The trolls that hit the McCain video made several blunders.
Some said the real videos were done on blue screen, which for something like this would probably not be used because a simple studio setup with backdrop solves so many problems that have to be worked out of a blue screen. These were cheap productions.
A backdrop is the easiest way to do cheap in a way where technical glitches won't reveal anything with absolute certainty. Some said the real videos were done in the desert (that is actually the prevailing line) and it so obviously was not done in the desert with white boy sweatless enough to do an antiperspirant commercial.
And they have to say these things and hope people bite the bait, because if that video really is as presented by Cyber Berkut, it is prosecutable evidence and NO ONE in the establishment is going to accept it being out there.
They put top troll on that one, the best psy op teams, the type needed for the highest level containment where people actually have to be convinced their own eyes lied to them with something as plainly visible as the sky and sidewalk.
And what happened when Russia bombed ISIS?
DAY ONE America yelped about being hit.
And I can only laugh, and laugh I will, I won't mourn for a dead American when that dead American is a drug dealing ghetto punk who killed much of his town, and won't cry when that American is a stone cold lying scammer who directed the murder of thousands of innocents in a foreign land.
How many people did they kill just doing their "jobs" anyway?
And McCain is the tip of the spear, the worst of all, which that ISIS in the studio video proves with salience.
October 2, 2015
KEEPING THIS SHORT, SO THE ISIS / McCain VIDEO CAN STAY ON TOP:
SHOOTING IN OREGON FAKE.
INSTANT PROOF:
Remember that train shooting in Paris a month or two ago where two Americans stopped the attack before anything happened?
Well, this new shooting in Oregon happened at the teeny tiny community college one of those Americans,
Only he was not there, because he was doing a rehearsal for "dancing with the stars". Figure the odds. Nuff said, this one is in the bag.
And I just don't want to waste my time with another hoax shooting LIKE THE BAT MAN SHOOTING, A PROVEN HOAX, THEY RELEASED THE PHOTOS OF THE THEATER AND IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN THEM
UPDATE: Shooting hoax confirmed many times over, the above washed 100 percent true and
parents of victims are asking how on earth the story line could possibly be plausible.
I think tptb actually murdered people this time, but the story line is so hoakey it can't be what actually happened.
And mister "I saved a train in Paris" is some sort of agent in the middle of a criminal (and probably murdering) cesspool.
He should be busted and tortured for answers. UPDATE:
All cell phones taken to prevent video from getting out, and many many students claim they heard no gunfire when they should have.
FULL VIDEO OF STUDIO FILMING FAKE ISIS BEHEADING WAS REAL AND BANNED EVERYWHERE.
I THOUGHT IT WAS JUST A PICTURE, BUT NO, THE ENTIRE VIDEO WAS NAILED FROM A MEMBER OF JOHN McCAIN'S STAFF BY HACKER GROUP CYBERKUT AND IT IRREFUTABLY PROVES THE ISIS VIDEOS WERE PRODUCED IN A STUDIO BY McCAIN.
If "Islamic terror" was in any way real, they would not need to fake it.
Islamic terror is a HOAX and that is all there is to it, this is solid gold, RIGHT CLICK AND SAVE, ARCHIVE AND POST!
UPDATE: VIDEO WORKS NOW, IT GOT HACKED OFF ONE OF THE SERVERS BUT I HAVE BACKUPS AND OTHER SERVERS. TRY NOW.
All this means is that I will leave this up for another full day.
Everyone should see this.
Russia bombed CIA base in Syria!
HA HA HA HA HA! eat dirt.
One of the airstrikes hit an area primarily held by rebels backed by the Central Intelligence Agency and allied spy services, U.S. officials said, catapulting the Syrian crisis to a new level of danger and uncertainty
U.S. Defense Secretary Ash Carter said Russia?EUR(TM)s approach to the Syrian war ?EUR” defending Assad while ostensibly targeting extremists ?EUR” was tantamount to ?EURoepouring gasoline on the fire.?EUR
?EURoeI have been dealing with them for a long time. And this is not the kind of behavior that we should expect professionally from the Russian military,?EUR Carter said at a Pentagon news conference.
The U.S. and its allies were angry at the Russians on many scores: that they are supporting A that they aren?EUR(TM)t coordinating their actions with the existing, U.S.-led anti-Islamic S that they provided terse notice only an hour bef that they demanded the U.S. coalition stay out of S and that they struck in areas where anti-Assad rebels ?EUR” not Islamic State ?EUR” operate.
MY RESPONSE:
I hope Russia does more of this.
Anyone with as little as 3 well functioning neurons knows the U.S. is ISIS and the CIA is the support for ISIS.
COME ON NOW, RUSSIA, YOU HAVE NUKES, GROW SOME BALLS, DO SOME HOUSE CLEANING AND MAKE NO APOLOGIES.
God, 20 years ago I never thought I'd ever say that.
HEADLINE SHOULD BE:
Russia mops up America with their cheapest low class fighters and bombers!
Yep, they just used the antiquated TU-95 and the mega cheap SU-25.
That's what America gets for lying about everything, that is what America gets for BEING ISIS.
There is no way Russia can do anything in Syria that will clean up this mess without hitting American "intelligence" because that is all the opposition to Assad is composed of, no matter what face is put on that opposition.
This is EXACTLY WHY Russia hit the U.S. when going after "ISIS"
Isis is a psy op, run from offices in Washington D.C. and many foreign satellite bases.
The fact that ISIS is a psy op staging company is irrefutable, and they do really fake looking beheadings with CIA/Mossad actors, CPR dolls and British rappers.
SEP 18 2014 - ISIS BEHEADING BLUPRINT NAILED
This time the beheading was of
a fictitious TV character in a Turkish television drama titled "WOLVES VALLEY", which was filmed in February of 2014.
That's right folks, WE HAVE THE BLUE PRINT PRODUCTION USED FOR THE ISIS FAKES, THIS IS THE FINAL NAIL.
You can view this
the relevant scene is at exactly 33 seconds.
Claims are being made now by some people in the Arab world that Mossad front SITE contracted out to this film maker to produce the ISIS beheadings as well.
However, that would be difficult to confirm and I am not certain it is even necessary.
The dating of this trailer to Feb 2014, before any ISIS beheadings happened pretty much sews this up in a body bag.
SO DEAR RUSSIA, YOUR CURRENT POLITICAL DEBACLE WITH THE U.S. IS ROOTED IN THE FACT THAT ISIS REALLY IS AN AMERICAN TERROR FRONTING COMPANY!
AND WHEN THIS WEB SITE BUSTED THEM, ISIS INC. CHANGED THEIR WEB SITE BUT IDIOTICALLY DID IT IN SMALL STEPS, SO YOU COULD SEE THE TRANSITION TO A NEW NAME:
So DEAR RUSSIA, when you bomb ISIS and hit the CIA, remember, this web site said it FIRST and I guarantee you, cleanup is going to be politically difficult.
But you have nukes.
Grow some balls.
They expunged the ISIS web site from the Wayback machine, but if you
you can still see their web site is still in a transitional phase, where everything is still ISIS except the logo, which they changed to SIS.
Sorry, but when tabs still say "About ISIS" and it is still copyright ISIS INC. that just does not cut it!
So DEAR RUSSIA:
If you attack "ISIS" now you have a link to the web site that shows you who they really are.
BOTH FBI AFFIDAVITS, WHICH PROVE ALL OF AMERICA AND AUSTRALIA'S ISIS WAS JEWISH AND THAT THEY WERE BUSTED BY THE FBI TWO DAYS BEFORE THEY PRESSURE COOKER BOMBED ST. LOUIS FOR A CUTE FALSE FLAG ATTACK ON THE ANNIVERSARY OF THIS YEAR'S 911 WORK.
IF THEY DO NOT WORK FOR YOU, BE AWARE THAT BOTH IN FACT DO, THE ONE SERVED DIRECTLY FROM THE FBI AND THE ONE THAT COMES FROM MY SERVER BOTH IN FACT WORK, AND IF THEY DO NOT COME IN, THEY ARE BLOCKED for you locally. I have the solution for this problem.
Just right click the vertical line on the far left of this text and save.
When you open it, it will be the full affidavit.
Censorship problem solved...
Sep 30 2015
Here's a good mail
Worst case wrote:
Always great to hear from you mate, basically from the hajj report I think is significant proof that WW3 is about to be stepped up well beyond the proxy stage that its at. If the Sauds are going all out to help those criminal phychos in the Mossad to abduct 225 significant people it as I'm sure we will agree is fundamentally an act of war. Iran won't go quietly and the country is aligned with the BRICS nation alliance as we well know.
Basically it will be on like donkey kong as soon as Iran cops any kind of attack which brings me to an interesting counterpoint that Russia has an anything but useless military, it is not the military of 1995 or even 2005. I'll happily admit that some parts would no doubt be antiquated and
shit but the core elements of the Russian armed forces have been well updated with Putin spending 400 billion on rearming Russia in the past decade.
Suhkoi produced better aircraft than the US and NATO countries and they have the S400 air defense systems and I actually think this is one of the reasons that the Windsors and all their inbred cockroach cronies in Europe that control the US, UK and EU want it now, it is because with every passing year the BRICS countries fill their technological deficiencies in defense so it means they want it now. At least that's how I read it.
I know you hate the Jews and probably for some good reasons but it's interesting to note the work of Bill Cooper where he explained the meaning of the Lion king. The point is that with all your Jew and Israel bashing your missing the main body of the mystery Babylon followers who have somewhat of an alliance with the followers of the Kabbalah,Talmud and Zohar at least I think that's correct. Your missing all the old European families that established the dirty Zionists and the state of Israel, Albert pike wrote about it in a letter to his filthy colleagues in crime. Anyway that's enough from me, stay safe brother.
My response: I have stated several times that the real zio assault is emanating from the City of London, Brussels, and other locations other than Israel which is really just a proxy.
But to keep it all simple, it all boils down to the talmud and British imperialism.
Once people realize that, the intellectual chains fall off pretty quickly.
Great mail, thanks!
Massive blasts all over China today
Blasts were reported in 15 locations, including at a shopping mall, a prison, a county government office, a supermarket, a transport station, a hospital, a staff dormitory of animal husbandry, a vegetable market, and a disease control center
Muslim extremists?
NOPE. Some guy bitter against society for medical woes?
NOPE. Logic would dictate that this is the direct result of Israel getting busted for setting up the Hajj stampede and kidnapping of much of Iran's government, and was most likely launched from either space or stealth aircraft.
With Russia going hot in Syria, and Israel getting busted wholesale, the only "save face" action they can do now is start random bombing the world and HOPE the world believes it is "Islamic extremists".
It is irrational to conclude these were parcel bombs, because all went off in the same 2 hour period, which would mean everyone received their packages and opened them in the same 2 hour period.
With 15 blasts, that is not feasible at all.
This matches a bombing run from a stealth aircraft.
I have little doubt that "clock boy" played a central role in setting up public perceptions of Muslims doing this, as a preparatory move for Israel sacking the Hajj and the fallout from that.
Just gotta make people believe the script for it all to work.
UPDATE: After going through the pictures, it is apparent to me that the bombs were way too big to be parcel bombs as China is stating, the blast damage is far far beyond any parcel possibility. It was all 100 - 250 KG bombs (approximately). My guess?
Given the time frame the bombings occurred in, it matches the "hang time" of an American stealth bomber, how much time a stealth bomber could be in the area before leaving to refuel.
And the damage is far more like what would be delivered that way.
Additionally, they already have the suspect identified, which would be impossible so fast.
This can only mean it was all a setup, and the zio press and other plants simply made announcements according to a script, JUST LIKE IN AMERICA ON 911.
Just watch - it will be a "Muslim extremist" in the end, BANK ON IT.
Drudge report and the Washington Times jumped on ISIS nuclear tsunami bandwagon!
I thought this would be too stupid for anyone in the MSM to touch, and far too easy of a lie to blow up for any scamming presster to even dare entertain.
You see, two days before this year's anniversary of 911, the FBI busted the entirety of ISIS in America and Australia before they could set off a pressure cooker bomb in St. Louis on 911, and as it turns out, ISIS in America and Australia was 100 percent Jewish. This Jewish ISIS terror cell was the same
cell that crashed Pamela Geller's art festival in Garland Texas.
Now jew boy is in jail, and there is no ISIS in either America or Australia.
That speaks volumes, if you have not seen it yet, ,
something Drudge refused to mention (I wonder why!)
Actually no, I don't wonder, because with Drudge ISIS is alive and well, and planning a nuclear tsunami, a type of tsunami Drudge, Glenn Beck and the rest of the entire MSM said could not be done after that 6.6 earthquake generated the tsunami of a 9.0 in Japan, (read the fukushima report for details, it is linked above).
Different motives now I guess . . . . . now there IS such a thing as a nuclear tsunami because everyone forgot all about that no damage (outside the tsunami zone) 9.0 earthquake in Japan.
Any way the wind blows when it comes to spinning the infosphere I guess.
How far would the ISIS nuke tsunami story fly on a Russian Tu-95 strategic bomber?
ISIS THIS, ISIS THAT, ISIS SOLDIER IMMIGRANT THREAT. ISIS RAPING CHILDREN,ISIS IN YOUR CLOSET, YOUR BOTTLED WATER, AND ON A BIN LADEN CRANE IN MECCA.
ISIS HERE, ISIS THERE ISIS ISIS EVERYWHERE, INCLUDING THE JEWISH COMMUNITY. WANT PROOF?
Original from the FBI in PDF format
The Hajj report, which is now verified accurate from multiple sources including a new one in this mail, is below this mail
This mail fills in a lot of blanks, and has lots of stuff I did not know.
Alik (presumably from Russia) sent the following:
Pilgrims are identified even before they leave their home country.
all potential pilgrims have to register with Saudi arabian agency.
the pilgrims will be positively identified at that agency at least 30 days before departure to hajj.
their travel, stay etc are all pre-planned and pre-assigned.
they are all registered and wrist bands and id cards are issued upon arrival in mecca.
In Mecca pilgrims from all over the world are mixed in. So, it is easy for Israeli and American agents to mix in with Iranian group.
Israeli and American intelligence agencies have kidnapped Iranian scientists before in mecca.
All Muslims are supposed to go to hajj if they want

我要回帖

更多关于 it is too late 的文章

随机推荐