英语感叹句 是how歌词she is beautifull the flower she has还是how歌词she is beautifull a flower she has 句中的主语又是什么

扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
英语问题,感叹句How beautiful a flower it is对不对
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
What a beautiful flower!
How beautiful a flower it is没有这种说法
a应改成the,因为你赞美了某物,这件物品应特指。
What a beautiful flower it is!How beautiful the flower is !
不对,应该用what引导,应该是what a beautiful flower it is!
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码温馨提示!由于新浪微博认证机制调整,您的新浪微博帐号绑定已过期,请重新绑定!&&|&&
一线资深英语教师,多年教学经验,对英语学习,尤其是英语语法有独特的见解,欢迎各位同行,同学前来交流,批评。更多交流方式可以加入我的qq群:
LOFTER精选
网易考拉推荐
用微信&&“扫一扫”
将文章分享到朋友圈。
用易信&&“扫一扫”
将文章分享到朋友圈。
所以:so beautiful flowers,so terrible weather是错误的,应改成such beautiful flowers,such terrible weather。当然也不直接说so beautiful country应该说成so beautiful a country。且such还可以直接跟名词,如:such fools而不能说so fools以上例句来源于M.Swan的《牛津英语用法指南》再看how,what引导感叹句的用法。how beautiful a picture it is. 但不可以说how beautiful pictures they are, how必须改为what。所以how+形容词+a/an+名词+(it is)。在比如:what fools they are, fools为名词复数。& & & & & & & &what a mess, mess 为不可数名词,但前面必须有a。以上例句来源于薄冰的《高级英语语法》从以上来看,how和so的用法相似其实,he is so bad-tempered就等于how bad-tempered he is.但是我们不能说成he is so bad-tempered person可以说成he is so bad-tempered a man或者he is such a bad-tempered man或者how bad-tempered he is 或者what a bad-tempered man he is。补记:so虽然不直接加形容词+名词的结构,但是so many,so much,so few, so little却可以和名词(可数,不可数连用),但是这种用法不能算是so的用法,而是这四个词组的用法而已,例句如下:I bought so many books.There were so few interesting books.I've read so much and learnt so little.
阅读(2255)|
用微信&&“扫一扫”
将文章分享到朋友圈。
用易信&&“扫一扫”
将文章分享到朋友圈。
历史上的今天
loftPermalink:'',
id:'fks_',
blogTitle:'so,such用法和how,what引导感叹句的相似之处',
blogAbstract:'表程度的so的用法是:so+形容词+a/an+名词(必然是单数了)可以说:so beautiful a flower表程度的so不能用于表示:so+形容词+可数名词复数、不可数名词,如果非要加不可数名词或名词复数的话,只能转换成,如flowers are so beautiful,或者weather is so terrible这样的句子。所以:so beautiful flowers,so terrible weather是错误的,应改成such beautiful flowers,such terrible weather。当然也不直接说so beautiful country应该说成so beautiful a country。且such还可以直接跟名词,如:such fools而不能说so fools',
blogTag:'so,such,what,how,感叹句',
blogUrl:'blog/static/',
isPublished:1,
istop:false,
modifyTime:7,
publishTime:8,
permalink:'blog/static/',
commentCount:0,
mainCommentCount:0,
recommendCount:0,
bsrk:-100,
publisherId:0,
recomBlogHome:false,
currentRecomBlog:false,
attachmentsFileIds:[],
groupInfo:{},
friendstatus:'none',
followstatus:'unFollow',
pubSucc:'',
visitorProvince:'',
visitorCity:'',
visitorNewUser:false,
postAddInfo:{},
mset:'000',
remindgoodnightblog:false,
isBlackVisitor:false,
isShowYodaoAd:false,
hostIntro:'一线资深英语教师,多年教学经验,对英语学习,尤其是英语语法有独特的见解,欢迎各位同行,同学前来交流,批评。更多交流方式可以加入我的qq群:',
hmcon:'1',
selfRecomBlogCount:'0',
lofter_single:''
{list a as x}
{if x.moveFrom=='wap'}
{elseif x.moveFrom=='iphone'}
{elseif x.moveFrom=='android'}
{elseif x.moveFrom=='mobile'}
${a.selfIntro|escape}{if great260}${suplement}{/if}
{list a as x}
推荐过这篇日志的人:
{list a as x}
{if !!b&&b.length>0}
他们还推荐了:
{list b as y}
转载记录:
{list d as x}
{list a as x}
{list a as x}
{list a as x}
{list a as x}
{if x_index>4}{break}{/if}
${fn2(x.publishTime,'yyyy-MM-dd HH:mm:ss')}
{list a as x}
{if !!(blogDetail.preBlogPermalink)}
{if !!(blogDetail.nextBlogPermalink)}
{list a as x}
{if defined('newslist')&&newslist.length>0}
{list newslist as x}
{if x_index>7}{break}{/if}
{list a as x}
{var first_option =}
{list x.voteDetailList as voteToOption}
{if voteToOption==1}
{if first_option==false},{/if}&&“${b[voteToOption_index]}”&&
{if (x.role!="-1") },“我是${c[x.role]}”&&{/if}
&&&&&&&&${fn1(x.voteTime)}
{if x.userName==''}{/if}
网易公司版权所有&&
{list x.l as y}
{if defined('wl')}
{list wl as x}{/list}正确教育旗下网站
网校:8299所
24小时更新:2562
总量:5734354
快乐暑假之2017年高一英语人教版每日一题系列:第04天 感叹句
快乐暑假之2017年高一英语人教版每日一题系列:第04天 感叹句
资料类别:
所属学科:
适用地区:全国
所属版本:
资料类型:暂无
下载扣点:2点
上传时间:
下载量:35次
文档大小:177KB
所属资料:
文档预览文档简介为自动调取,可能会显示内容不完整,请您查看完整文档内容。
预览已结束,如需查看所有内容,请下载资料!
对不起,此页暂时无法预览!
官方微信公共账号
资源库-微信公众号扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
我们老师说不会写的写30遍!She has beautiful long hair,改成感叹句
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
感叹句,有两种What开头和How 开头.1. 主语+谓语+宾语(通常是形容词+名词)--> What +宾语+主语+谓语!如本题What beautiful long hair she has!2-1. 主语+系动词+表语(常为形容词)-->How +表语+主语+系动词!如:Her long hair is beautiful.How beautiful her long hair is!2-2. 主语+谓语+状语(通常为副词)--> How +状语(副词)+主语+谓语!如:He walks slowly.How slowly he walks!
What beautiful long hair she has!
芝麻?(是吗?)
如果是:She has a beautiful flower. 则有两种感叹句:
1. What a beautiful flower she has!
How beautiful a flower she has!
这和She is such a good teacher that we all love her.
She is so good a teacher that we all love her.
such 和what是一类词--》限定词
so 和 how 是一类词--》副词
such+名词, so+adj./ adv.
转换只有一种情况:such/ what +a+ adj. +C单
        --》so /how +adj. +a +C单
C单:可数名词单数。
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码& “When I was a stay-at...”习题详情
140位同学学习过此题,做题成功率70.7%
When I was a stay-at-home mom, there were times I wished I could buy some beautiful flowers, but the money that they would cost was needed in the home. When I walked into town with the family, my youngest daughter, Lily, would always carry a flower stem(花梗). That’s how she got the nickname “Stick Girl”.One day when we passed the flower lady with Lily, the flower lady smiled at her and said, “Come here. I have something for you.” She handed her a beautiful flower. Lily dropped the stem and held on to that flower until we came back home. We placed it in water and enjoyed the beauty of that flower along with the feelings of warmth and kindness from the flower lady.My neighbors would run to her to get a bouquet of flowers whenever they wanted to, and I used to give directions(为人指路) using the flower lady. I would say, “Walk for three blocks. You’ll see the flower lady. Turn right at that street.”My mom visits me each year. On her first summer visit this year, she looked at me and asked, “Where’s the flower lady?”I had no idea. The flower lady had been an icon(偶像) for me for 16 years, but now she wasn’t there any more.I went on a search and soon found her in another spot, at the Harbor Loop. I was glad to see her and I had to tell her that she was missed!I have a garden which I admire very much now. Every time I see those bright colors when I come home after a day of work, I remember the generosity of a dear old lady whom I only know as the flower lady.56. When the flower lady gave Lily a flower, Lily &&&&.A. accepted it happilyB. paid for it and walked home quicklyC. accepted it and forgot that other people were laughing at herD. felt sorry for not being able to pay for it57. Why did the author give directions using the flower lady?A. Because the flower lady used to give her daughter many flowers.B. Because she felt grateful for the flower lady’s generosity and warmth.&&&&&&C. Because her neighbors usually bought flowers from the flower lady.D. Because the flower lady ran the flower shop with her and her mother.58. From the passage, we know that &&&&.A. it was the flower lady who taught the author how to grow flowersB. the author didn’t know the flower lady’s address or nameC. the flower lady used to sell flowers in one place all the timeD. the flower lady might keep on offering the author flowers59. What’s the best title for the passage?A. The Stick Girl&& B. Beautiful Flowers&& C. The Flower Lady&&& D. Buying Flowers56—59 ABBC&
本题难度:容易
题型:解答题&|&来源:2010-阅读理解
分析与解答
习题“When I was a stay-at-home mom, there were times I wished I could buy some beautiful flowers, but the mone...”的分析与解答如下所示:
&(导读)“我”在家做全职太太时却没有闲钱给女儿买花,女儿只能拿着花梗,这时一位卖花女郎好心送给女儿一支鲜花让“我”至今记忆犹新——人间最珍贵的是慷慨和给予。56. A。判断推理题。通读第二段就可以看出,小女孩收到鲜花以后,一直不离后,回家又放在水里面,所以应该是非常高兴。57. B。判断推理题。“我”介绍别人去买卖花女郎的花,以及给陌生人指路时以卖花女郎为参照物,就是因为前面受过其好处,心存感激。58. B。细节理解题。通读文章,从最后一句话可以看出,“我”并不知道这位妇女的更多信息。59. C。主旨大意题。文章主要说了一位卖花女郎给女儿鲜花前后发生的故事,所以选C。
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
When I was a stay-at-home mom, there were times I wished I could buy some beautiful flowers, but the...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
“When I was a stay-at...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“When I was a stay-at-home mom, there were times I wished I could buy some beautiful flowers, but the money that they would cost was needed in the home. When I walked into town with the family, my youngest daughter, Lily, would always carry a flower stem(花梗). That’s how she got the nickname “Stick Girl”.One day when we passed the flower lady with Lily, the flower lady smiled at her and said, “Come here. I have something for you.” She handed her a beautiful flower. Lily dropped the stem and held on to that flower until we came back home. We placed it in water and enjoyed the beauty of that flower along with the feelings of warmth and kindness from the flower lady.My neighbors would run to her to get a bouquet of flowers whenever they wanted to, and I used to give directions(为人指路) using the flower lady. I would say, “Walk for three blocks. You’ll see the flower lady. Turn right at that street.”My mom visits me each year. On her first summer visit this year, she looked at me and asked, “Where’s the flower lady?”I had no idea. The flower lady had been an icon(偶像) for me for 16 years, but now she wasn’t there any more.I went on a search and soon found her in another spot, at the Harbor Loop. I was glad to see her and I had to tell her that she was missed!I have a garden which I admire very much now. Every time I see those bright colors when I come home after a day of work, I remember the generosity of a dear old lady whom I only know as the flower lady.56. When the flower lady gave Lily a flower, Lily ____.A. accepted it happilyB. paid for it and walked home quicklyC. accepted it and forgot that other people were laughing at herD. felt sorry for not being able to pay for it57. Why did the author give directions using the flower lady?A. Because the flower lady used to give her daughter many flowers.B. Because she felt grateful for the flower lady’s generosity and warmth.C. Because her neighbors usually bought flowers from the flower lady.D. Because the flower lady ran the flower shop with her and her mother.58. From the passage, we know that ____.A. it was the flower lady who taught the author how to grow flowersB. the author didn’t know the flower lady’s address or nameC. the flower lady used to sell flowers in one place all the timeD. the flower lady might keep on offering the author flowers59. What’s the best title for the passage?A. The Stick Girl B. Beautiful Flowers C. The Flower Lady D. Buying Flowers”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“When I was a stay-at-home mom, there were times I wished I could buy some beautiful flowers, but the money that they would cost was needed in the home. When I walked into town with the family, my youngest daughter, Lily, would always carry a flower stem(花梗). That’s how she got the nickname “Stick Girl”.One day when we passed the flower lady with Lily, the flower lady smiled at her and said, “Come here. I have something for you.” She handed her a beautiful flower. Lily dropped the stem and held on to that flower until we came back home. We placed it in water and enjoyed the beauty of that flower along with the feelings of warmth and kindness from the flower lady.My neighbors would run to her to get a bouquet of flowers whenever they wanted to, and I used to give directions(为人指路) using the flower lady. I would say, “Walk for three blocks. You’ll see the flower lady. Turn right at that street.”My mom visits me each year. On her first summer visit this year, she looked at me and asked, “Where’s the flower lady?”I had no idea. The flower lady had been an icon(偶像) for me for 16 years, but now she wasn’t there any more.I went on a search and soon found her in another spot, at the Harbor Loop. I was glad to see her and I had to tell her that she was missed!I have a garden which I admire very much now. Every time I see those bright colors when I come home after a day of work, I remember the generosity of a dear old lady whom I only know as the flower lady.56. When the flower lady gave Lily a flower, Lily ____.A. accepted it happilyB. paid for it and walked home quicklyC. accepted it and forgot that other people were laughing at herD. felt sorry for not being able to pay for it57. Why did the author give directions using the flower lady?A. Because the flower lady used to give her daughter many flowers.B. Because she felt grateful for the flower lady’s generosity and warmth.C. Because her neighbors usually bought flowers from the flower lady.D. Because the flower lady ran the flower shop with her and her mother.58. From the passage, we know that ____.A. it was the flower lady who taught the author how to grow flowersB. the author didn’t know the flower lady’s address or nameC. the flower lady used to sell flowers in one place all the timeD. the flower lady might keep on offering the author flowers59. What’s the best title for the passage?A. The Stick Girl B. Beautiful Flowers C. The Flower Lady D. Buying Flowers”相似的习题。

我要回帖

更多关于 she have 还是she has 的文章

随机推荐