在信用证允许分批装运收到后的两个月内装运的翻译是:什么意思

装运在收到信用证后
Shipment upon receipt of l/c
以上为机器翻译结果,长、整句建议使用
货物将在收到你方相关的信用证后3个月内装运。
The goods will be shipped within 3 months upon receipt of your relative L/C.
同时请告知我方你们详细的装船须知(装船指示),我们会在收到信用证后,立即准备货物,安装装运。
Meanwhile, please inform us of your detailed shipping instruction, after receipt of which we will prepare the goods for shipment.
在收到你们保兑的不可撤销信用证后两星期内可安排货物装运。
The shipment of the products could be made within two weeks upon receipt of your confirmed irrevocable letter of credit.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!当前位置: &
求翻译:收到信用证后两个月内装运是什么意思?
收到信用证后两个月内装运
问题补充:
Shipment within two months after receipt of letter of credit
Credit received within two months after shipping
Receives the letter of credit latter two months to ship
Shipment within two months upon receipt of the letter of credit
正在翻译,请等待...
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!买方应通过一家卖方可以接受的银行于装运月份前30天开立并送达卖方不可撤销即期信用证,有效至装运日后15天内在中国议付 的翻译是:Buyers should be shipped by a bank acceptable to seller in 30 days before the opening of the month served and the seller an irrevocable letter of credit, valid until 15 days after the date of shipment in China during negotiation 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
买方应通过一家卖方可以接受的银行于装运月份前30天开立并送达卖方不可撤销即期信用证,有效至装运日后15天内在中国议付
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
Buyer shall be accepted by a seller bank 30 days prior to the month of shipment and delivery the seller to open irrevocable letter of credit, effective within 15 days after shipment to negotiate in China
The buyer should open in 30 days and send to seller's irrevocable sight letter of credit before shipping month through a seller's acceptable bank, will negotiate in China in 15 days effectively in the future to ship
Buyers should be shipped by a bank acceptable to seller in 30 days before the opening of the month served and the seller an irrevocable letter of credit, valid until 15 days after the date of shipment in China during negotiation
正在翻译,请等待...
The buyer should the bank which may accept through a seller previous 30 days draw up and deliver the seller in the shipping month not to be possible to abolish the immediate letter of credit, effectively to shipping in the future 15 day intrinsic Chinese negotiations
相关内容&aI don’t know if you willing to that I call you my boyfriend? 我不知道愿对那的您我是否告诉您我的男朋友? & aFirst,we shouldn't waste the electricity.We should use it as little electricity as possible.Second ,in the summer,we don't ues the air conditioner too often.Third,when we leave the room,we should remember to turn off the light.When we watch TV,we can also turn on little light.In the end,we can use energy-savingblubs. 首先,我们不应该浪费电。我们应该使用它作为一点电尽可能。其次,在夏天,我们太经常不ues空调。 & ahow.
may 怎么。
可以 & aDotnot put the old niang to you as you make mean the tolerance of the capital Dotnot投入了老niang对您,您做手段容忍资本 & a他不想向他的老师要回他的书了 He did not want to have to return to his book to his teacher & awhat things made jack happy? 什么事使起重器愉快? & a影片将在几点开始? How many will the movie in select the start? & a一方面,手机可以帮助我们在第一时间联系到远方的人 At the same time, the handset may help us to relate in the first time to the distant place person & a我父亲常在网球场遇到他的朋友 My father often runs into him in the tennis court the friend & a因为银行系统故障 Because of banking system breakdown & aTitle only 仅标题 & a一份耕耘没有一份收获 正在翻译,请等待... & a提供应收账款及相关信息 正在翻译,请等待...
& ayouth activating night cream 青年激活的晚霜 & a在我的卧室里有一个大衣柜 正在翻译,请等待... & a会说英语的员工 Can speak English staff & a曾经有一次我和他迟到了,被老师罚了。我们一起承担错误, Once once I and he have been late, is punished by teacher.We undertake the mistake together, & a你能告诉我在天津有很多博物馆吗 You can tell me to have very many museums in Tianjin & a世雄 Kenny
13:21:59 世雄Kenny 13:21 :59 & athere is lit fire in the fireplace 有点燃了火在壁炉 & a不但能谋生,还能懂得如何生活 Not only can make a living, but also can understand how lives & aShould tax reforms be guided by rules of thumb suggested by the IMF, or directions or reform based on analytical approaches, such as optimal tax theory? In many cases, the applications of the directions of reform - which suggest a differentiation of the structure given distributional, incentive and revenue concerns, ca
& athe country list. This will read the demographic data from a file based on the population estimates and projections
& a一些儿童对功课不感兴趣,不思上学 正在翻译,请等待... & a星座:巨蟹座   身高:183公分   体重:81公斤  Constellation: Cancer   Height: 183 centimeters   Body weight: 81 kilograms  & ashall i compare thee to a summer's day? thou art more lovely and more temperate.rough winds do shake the darling buds of may,And often is his gold complexion dimmed=And his gold complexion is often dimmed. 正在翻译,请等待... & a在平时的运输过程中,由设备底部的4个滚轮进行搬运工作。 In the usual transportation process, carries on the transporting work by the equipment base 4 hoops. & ajury 陪审员 & a(guaranty the absence of rotation between the fixations and the screen) (保证缺乏自转在定像和屏幕之间) & a中间过孔是钻床加工,导致上下偏位,因未装螺丝未发现 The middle hole is the drilling machine processing about, causes the displacement, because has not installed the screw not to discover & a《白蛇传说》 "The Tale of the White Snake Said" & a我不被要求早起,可以睡到我想起床的时候 正在翻译,请等待... & aI am quite a failure. 正在翻译,请等待... & a尊敬的各位先生女士 Respect fellow gentlemen woman & a对于世界来说你只是一个人,但对于我来说你就是一个会说话的玩具..... Regarding world you is only a person, but regarding my you is the toy which can speak ..... & a建德山好,水好,是人们生活的好地方 正在翻译,请等待... & abut it does
not love you 但它不爱您 & aLCY FOAM LCY泡沫 & arelationships,
& a合适温度 Appropriate temperature & aI had written before. 我以前写了。 & a中国文化对人口的影响发生了怎么样的变化? How change has the Chinese culture the influence had to the population? & a短按浏览键是从当前波段浏览 Presses glances over the key is from short the current wave band browsing & aTAPER LOCK 逐渐变得尖细锁 & aall three chromophores show an absorption maximum at
& aChildlife Liquid Calcium with Magnesium Natural Orange Childlife液体钙用镁自然桔子 & a正常处理 Normal processing & aimpact assessment for bill 评估影响为票据 & athese approvals shall be in writing for treatments resulting in "use as is", "repaired" or "reworked" 这些认同以书面方式为治疗造成“用途和”, “修理”或“整顿” & aundisclosed-recipients 未公开接收者 & aloaded will be listed here. 装载这里将列出。 & akeep skin to be sklly &softness 保留皮肤是sklly &softness & aprojection.?” 投射。?” & aSince I inherited this account from Aleks, the client, Intelleflex has provided me feedback that all documents and paperwork have been submitted and completed. Since I inherited this account from Aleks, the client, Intelleflex has provided me feedback that all documents and paperwork have been submitted and completed. & a1. Select ?“File?” from the menu bar. 1. 选择? “文件?”从目录杆。 & a买方应通过一家卖方可以接受的银行于装运月份前30天开立并送达卖方不可撤销即期信用证,有效至装运日后15天内在中国议付 The buyer should the bank which may accept through a seller previous 30 days draw up and deliver the seller in the shipping month not to be possible to abolish the immediate letter of credit, effectively to shipping in the future 15 day intrinsic Chinese negotiations &

我要回帖

更多关于 信用证允许分批装运 的文章

随机推荐