这fa是什么意思思帮忙翻译一下 fa yuo cna raed tihs,yuo hvae a sgtane mnid too.l cdnuolt

Views: 6519|Replies: 17
Currently offline
Registration timeLast loginOnline time76 HourReading permission50Credits3279PostDigest0UID25547
Senior Member, Credits 3279, Credits needed to upgrade to the next level 2721 Credits
Express lift
Cna yuo raed tihs? OLNY 55% of pleope can...
i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!
Currently offline
Registration timeLast loginOnline time566 HourReading permission70Credits10475PostDigest0UID53649
Super Member, Credits 10475, Credits needed to upgrade to the next level 5525 Credits
yes. you are right. the spelling is important even in the new case. you still have to know the spelling of a word to ensure that &the first and last letters of the word& are in the right places.
Currently offline
Registration timeLast loginOnline time6 HourReading permission10Credits30PostDigest0UID105609
Newcomer, Credits 30, Credits needed to upgrade to the next level 70 Credits
Currently offline
Registration timeLast loginOnline time927 HourReading permission70Credits9490PostDigest0UID104674
Super Member, Credits 9490, Credits needed to upgrade to the next level 6510 Credits
Haha, very interesting!!!!!;P;P;P
If you can read this, you have a strange mind too
I could not believe that&&I could actually understand what I was reading. The phenomenal power of the human mind, according to a research at Cambridge University, it doesn't matter in what order the letters in a word are, the only important thing is that the first and last letter be in the right place. The rest can be a total mess and you can still read it without a problem. This is because the human mind does not read every letter by itsself, but the word as a whole. Amazing huh? yeah and I always thought spelling was important.
Currently offline
Registration timeLast loginOnline time76 HourReading permission50Credits3279PostDigest0UID25547
Senior Member, Credits 3279, Credits needed to upgrade to the next level 2721 Credits
Originally posted by nyleda at
yes. you are right. the spelling is important even in the new case. you still have to know the spelling of a word to ensure that &the first and last letters of the word& are in the right&&...
ha ha, it seems that it is a piece of cake to us.
Currently offline
Registration timeLast loginOnline time2 HourReading permission10Credits9PostDigest0UID108101
Newcomer, Credits 9, Credits needed to upgrade to the next level 91 Credits
even though the spelling are not in order
even though the spelling are not in order , but you can still read it with easy, i think because of the logic, something like a kind of code.
Currently offline
Registration timeLast loginOnline time2 HourReading permission10Credits9PostDigest0UID108101
Newcomer, Credits 9, Credits needed to upgrade to the next level 91 Credits
even though the spelling are not in order
even though the spelling are not in order , but you can still read it with easy, i think because of the logic, something like a kind of code.
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-, Email: .cn
Partners : |
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.The plan was set, the product of a 30-minute players meeting.
The Warriors were going to go through pre-game warm-ups and take part in the national anthem and starting line-up introductions. They were going to take the floor for the jump ball, dapping up the Clippers players as is customary before games.
Then once the ball was in the air, they were just going to walk off. All 15 of them.
“It would have been our only chance to make a statement in front of the biggest audience that we weren’t going to accept anything but the maximum punishment,” Curry said. “We would deal with the consequences later but we were not going to play.”
The message was intentionally bold and controversial, point guard Stephen Curry said. And if they had their way, the Clippers would have joined them in exiting the court.
The wheels were in motion until NBA Commissioner Adam Silver’s banishment of Clippers’ owner Donald Sterling appeased the players’ fury. And there were plans being hatched for all the games.
The Warriors’ players wanted to protest previously, but decided to give Silver a chance to do the right thing. But if Silver had announced the punishment for Sterling’s bigoted comments were an indefinite suspension and a measly fine, the Warriors were ready to make an historic statement.
Curry, David Lee, Jermaine O’Neal and Draymond Green were behind the boycott idea.
The bold message the Warriors had plan was hatched at shootaround.
The idea included plans, if necessary, to reach out to the Clippers and share
the plan. The hope would have been that the Clippers would join them, letting the jump ball drop to the hardwood while all the players walked off the court.
Marcus Thompson
Pingback: ()
On Twitter
Categories
Recent Posts在线等、英语超级厉害的大师麻烦进来帮忙找找错、
在线等、英语超级厉害的大师麻烦进来帮忙找找错、找出10个错、找出来就给分分分分分In my summer holidays idid a lot of things ,I did my homework ,read novels ,watched on TV and went on trip to Qingdao.It is really a beautiful city .there aremany place of interest to see .I liked the sunrise most .In the first morning I got up early .This was a fine day.when I got to the beach,the clouds on the horizon was turning red .After a while,a small part of the sun gradually disappered .The sun was very red,but not shining .It rose slow .At last it broke through the red clouds and jump above the sea ,just like a burning ball.How an unforgettable picture!-=-能不能顺便把错的地方指出来然后用=或者-连接一下正确答案。-0-要不然我看不懂。
holidays--holidaywatched on TV --watched TVwent on--went for aplace of interest--places of interestIn the first morning--On the first morningThis was a fine day--That was a fine day disappered--apperedslow--slowlyjump--jumpedHow--What In my summer holidays(改为holiday)I did a lot of things ,I did my homework ,read novels ,watched on(on省去) TV and went on trip(on改为for,trip前加a) to Qingdao.It is really a beautiful city .there are many place(place要加s)of interest to see .I liked the sunrise most .In(改为on) the first morning I got up early .This(改为that) was a fine day.when I got to the beach,the clouds on the horizon was turning red .After a while,a small part of the sun gradually disappered(改为appeared) .The sun was very red,but not shining .It rose slow(改为slowly) .At last it broke through the red clouds and jump(改为jumped) above the sea ,just like a burning ball.How(改为what) an unforgettable picture!
与《在线等、英语超级厉害的大师麻烦进来帮忙找找错、》相关的作业问题
女孩吗?Emily吧,音译是爱美丽
pull,town,pupil,puppy,punish,papa,bull,pink,public.感觉发“p”音更容易吹灭蜡烛.
(1) Work is defined as W = F.S cos(theta) since theta = 0 (Ok,you could argue that it could as well be 180,but it is just not commonly seen.),hence W = 375 * 10
China's Internal Audit Division enterprises existing problems and solutions
a.双唇音b.软腭音c.唇齿音d.齿龈音e.舌尖前音f.硬颚齿龈音g.边音h.无擦通音i.摩擦音j.鼻音k.爆破音l.破擦音m.前元音n.后元音o.双元音
New listing|Best sellers|Offers|Notice before purchase|Favourites OUR|Remittance transactions
应该是d(secx)/dx=sinx/(cosx)^2,secx=1/cosx是定义的,求导应该会吧?(1/x)' = -1/(x^2)(cosx)' = -sinx
《垂钓》去年夏天我与妻子买票参加了一个民间旅行团,从牡丹江出发,到俄罗斯的海参崴游玩.海参崴的主要魁力在于海,我们下榻的旅馆面对海,每天除了在阳台上看海,还要一次次下到海岸的最外沿,静静地看.海参崴的海与别处不同,深灰色的迷蒙中透露出巨大的恐怖.我们眯缝着眼睛,把脖子缩进衣领,立即成了大自然凛冽威仪下的可怜小虫.其实岂
“给我一个支点,我可以撬起整个地球”.一上人的力量可谓小矣,地球的质量可谓大矣.但在一定的条件下是可以相互转化的,小可以转化为大,大也可以转化为小.差之毫厘,谬以千里;千里之理,溃于蚁穴;祸患常积于忽微,智勇多困于所溺.这种因小失大的现象我们屡见不鲜,因此在生活中我们要一步一个脚印,慎小慎微地做好每一件工作.大兴安岭的
比较精彩的段落有,第二章、第四章和第十三章 精彩语录:1〉在她没来之前,我仿佛是躲在黑暗中睡觉,但她一出现,就把我叫醒了,把我领到光明的地方,用一根不断的县把我周围的一切连接起来,织成五光十色的花边,她马上成为我终身的朋友,成为最知心的人,成为我最了解,最珍贵的人——是她那对世界无私的爱丰富了我,是我充满了坚强的力量以
题呢 再问: 再问: 再答: 哪题?再问: 全部啊。。 再答: 发一张清楚的 再答: 26题选项看不清再问: 再问: 再问: 再答: 26.c 再答: 27你看着办估计是个短语、我也是初二的教材不同没学 再答: 算了懒得看了。。。再问: 我自己做吧送你一个好评 再答: 恩 再答: 26是c肯定没错其他都是贬义词 再答:
Package 1 Package 2Package 2+3Package 3都是包的意思,用在专业的领域——Java中的定义! 豪华的、优质的
房子修好了,可只有我一个人,用背拍一下门,秋风敲打着窗户,我又要哭了.夜里闪电,可早晨黑暗,太阳剩下了全部,过去的痛来了,让一切都准备好吧.哦``啊呀呀啊``哦``啊啊`啊啊啊啊啊啊`哦啊`啊``哦啊`啊房子修好了,可只有我一个人,用背拍一下门,秋风敲打着窗户,我又要哭了.这是命运,但没有好运,不管我问什么,只有我知道
包拯,生于北宋咸平二年(999年).(在《铡包勉》和《包公赔情》等 戏曲里,说包拯从小受父母遗弃,由包拯大嫂带养成人,这不符合历史实际.事实上,包拯的幼少年时代,深受父母宠爱和教养.)官场生涯包拯长大后,也极为孝顺父母.与包拯同时代的欧阳修,曾经弹 劾包拯“素少学问”.这里的“学问”,主要不是指读书和文化水平,而是指不
1.什么情况下出错.错的原因是什么.带来什么后果和不良影响.2.错误后自己认识了错误,懊悔,以前为什么没有认识到.3.这次错误最大的心里感受,举一反三以后在其它的事物有什么想法感受.4.讲过比过,以后不会同样的出现类似错误.
1. than引导的不是定语从句,而只是一个简单的宾语those.只不过those后面用了一个定语从句we did yesterday修饰而已.than一般视为连词,但是在平常运用中也可充当介词.此句中的than those即是一个简单的介宾短语.如果是定语从句,则必须将those去掉.因为than如果引导定语从句,则
fi yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too. Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can. i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I w
1.There's some water in the cup.2.Where is my bag?3."would like"的中文是什么意思?“想要”的意思.1.What do you do every day?2.They don't like watching TV.3.Don't ask that man.4

我要回帖

更多关于 cna是什么意思 的文章

随机推荐