life is not easy and easy to do andi do cherish you

本类论文总排行版
本类论文本月排行
本类论文本周排行“Life is not easy for any of us. We must work, and above all we must believe in ourselves. We must believe that each one of us is able to do something well, and that, when we discover what this somet 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
“Life is not easy for any of us. We must work, and above all we must believe in ourselves. We must believe that each one of us is able to do something well, and that, when we discover what this something is, we must work until we succeed.”&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ————Madame Curie. 读了居里夫人的这段话,你有何感想?请结合生活中的具体事例对你的观点加以说明。
作文& 共25分。(略)
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:高中英语
来源:学年黑龙江省大庆铁人中学高一上学期期中考试英语卷
题型:完型填空
We are going on a long train journey. Out of the windows, we can see cars running on nearby highways, children waving at a crossing, cattle grazing(吃草) on a distant hillside, smoke pouring from factories, village houses and city skylines.But &&36&&in our minds is the final destination(目的地). On a certain day at a certain hour, we will&&37&&into the station. Bands will be playing and flags &&38&&. Once we get there, so many wonderful dreams will &&39&&and the pieces of our lives will fit together like a(n) &&40&& jigsaw(拼图) puzzle. How restlessly we pace the aisles(过道), damning(诅咒) the minutes for waiting, waiting for the station.“When we reach the&&41&&, that will be it!” We cry “When I am 18.” “When I&&42&&a new 450SL Mercedes Benz!” “When I put the &&43&&kid through college.” “When I have &&44&&off the debts!” “When I get a promotion(提升).” “When I reach the age of retirement, I shall live &&45&&ever after!”& 46&&, we come to realize that there is no such station as we arrive at once and for all. The&&47&&joy of life is the trip. The station is only a dream. It &&48&&leaves us behind.“Cherish(珍视) the moment” is a good &&49&&. It is the burdens(负担) of today that drive us to keep on &&50&&. And it is the regrets over yesterday that motivate(激发) us to overcome the &&51&&and look forward to the future.So &&52&&pacing the aisles and counting the miles.&& 53&&, climb more mountains, eat more ice cream, go barefoot(赤脚) more &&54&&, swim more rivers, watch more sunsets, laugh more and cry less. Life must be lived &&55&&we go along. The station will come soon enough.【小题1】A hidden&&&&& B faint&&&&& C deep&&&&& D buried【小题2】A pull&&&&& B get&&&&& C approach&&&&& D arrive【小题3】 A floating&&&&& B waving&&&&& C raising&&&&& D shaking【小题4】A come up&&&&& B come around&&&&& C come out&&&&& D come true【小题5】A divided&&&&& B separated&&&&& C completed&&&&& D united【小题6】A station&&&&&B age&&&&& C target&&&&& D point【小题7】A borrow&&&&& B buy&&&&& C order&&&&& D rent【小题8】A first&&&&& B best&&&&& C last&&&&& D eldest【小题9】A cut&&&&& B left&&&&& C taken&&&&& D paid【小题10】A happily&&&&& B fully&&&&& C anxiously&&&&& D freely【小题11】A Believe it or not&&&&& B Sooner or later&&&&& C Once again&&&&& D All at once【小题12】A simple&&&&& B basic&&&&& C true&&&&& D final【小题13】A eventually(最后)&&&&& B accidentally&&&&& C instantly&&&&& D constantly【小题14】A motto(箴言)&&&&& B sentence&&&&& C concept&&&&&D slogan(标语)【小题15】A pushing&&&&& B trying&&&&& C working&&&&& D sticking【小题16】A effort&&&&& B mistake&&&&& C challenge&&&&& D fault【小题17】A consider&&&&& B stop&&&&& C go on&&&&& D plan on【小题18】A Besides&&&&& B Thus&&&&& C However&&&&& D Instead【小题19】A often&&&&& B gently&&&&& C quickly&&&&& D slowly【小题20】A if&&&&& B unless&&&&& C as&&&&& D once
来源:年河南洛阳一中高二6月周练英语试卷
题型:完型填空
There was a blind girl who hated herself because she was blind. In fact, she 16&&everyone, except her loving boyfriend who was &17&there for her. She used to tell her boyfriend, “If I could only see the&& 18&&, I would marry you.” One day, someone donated (捐赠) a pair of &&19&&&to her. When the bandages came off, she was able to see everything, &&20&&&her boyfriend for the first time. He asked her, “ &&21 &&&you can see the world, will you &22&&&me?” The girl looked at her boyfriend and saw that he was &23&. The sight of his closed eyelids shocked her. She hadn’t &24&&that. The thought of looking at them for the rest of her life led her to &&25&&to marry him. Her boyfriend left &&26&&and a few days later wrote a note to her, &&27&: “Take good care of your eyes, my dear, for &&28&&they are yours, they were mine.” This is how the human brain often &29&&when our status (地位) changes. Only a very few remember what &&30&&was like before. Life is a gift. Today before you say a(n) &&31&&word, think of someone who can’t speak. Before you complain about the &&32 &&of your food, think of someone who has&33&&to eat. Before you complain about life, think of someone who went to heaven too early. Before you complain about your old house, think of the people who are &&34&&&in the streets. And when you are tired and complain about your job, think of the &&35&. So enjoy what you have and don’t forget your past.【小题1】A.likedB.respectedC.dislikedD.thanked【小题2】A.alwaysB.sometimesC.seldomD.never【小题3】A.sightB.worldC.earthD.people【小题4】A.shoesB.glassesC.trousersD.eyes【小题5】A.includingB.containingC.wishingD.joining【小题6】A.Even ifB.Now thatC.As ifD.In case【小题7】A.followB.loveC.marryD.see【小题8】A.uglyB.sickC.shortD.blind【小题9】A.expectedB.hopedC.askedD.noticed【小题10】A.decideB.agreeC.refuseD.hate【小题11】A.in a hurryB.without delayC.with doubtD.in tears【小题12】A.explainingB.sayingC.replyingD.announcing【小题13】A.beforeB.afterC.onceD.since【小题14】A.stopsB.improvesC.staysD.works【小题15】A.mindB.happinessC.positionD.life【小题16】A.importantB.unkindC.wiseD.ridiculous【小题17】A.tasteB.priceC.nutritionD.fat【小题18】A.somethingB.everythingC.nothingD.anything 【小题19】A.wanderingB.livingC.walkingD.working【小题20】A.admiredB.interviewedC.unemployedD.satisfied
来源:09-10年广东省广州六中高一上学期期末考试
题型:阅读理解
三.阅读(共两节,满分40分)第一节:阅读理解(共20小题;每小题2分,满分40分)When Han Duan started her professional career at 16, China’s national women’s football team was defeated in the final of the World Cup by the US. While she was asked to play in her first World Cup in 2003, she largely remained on the bench after the first match.
But things have changed. Now, Han is one of the most important players in China’s team. “I can’t wait to play. Life is short. You must make the most out of it,” Han always says like that.& Han wants every possible honor that a football player can get — an Asian Cup, a World Cup and an Olympic medal. She has always been good at sports, especially swimming and horizontal bars. At school, she was the fastest in the 60m and 100m. But the reason she picked football was that she wanted to get more compliments (称赞). “Football is for boys. But I feel more fulfilled when I can do better than them and win more compliments,” she said. Later, when she entered a football school, the coach always asked Han to show others what to do. However, nobody can be good at everything. Han described her singing as “howling” and the only school subject she was good at was Chinese. “I was very happy every time my essay was posted on the wall for my schoolmates to read.” But Han still has some regrets about her school years. Her handwriting was terrible at school. She ever wanted to improve her handwriting but didn’t achieve much.
“My fans ask for my signature (签名), so I’d better practice and practice. It’s not too late,” she says.56. In the World Cup in 2003, Han Duan was a(n) ______.A. member of the audience&&&&&B. unimportant player C. team captain&&&&&&&&&&D. fan of a sports star57. What does the underlined part in the second paragraph imply?A. Han Duan siezes every chance to learn more to fulfill herself. B. Han Duan never wastes any of her practicing time.C. Han Duan seizes every chance to take part in matches.D. Han Duan has become ill and she will die quite soon. 58. According to the passage, we know that Han Duan ________.A. has won an Asian Cup, a World Cup and an Olympic medalB. was good at sports when she was at schoolC. did very well in singing and Chinese when she was at schoolD. often gets compliments because of her beautiful handwriting59. From the fourth paragraph, it can be inferred that Han Duan most probably ________.A. felt sad as the boys laughed at her B. felt proud as she got compliments from others C. felt sad as she was too strong as a girlD. hated herself as she couldn’t do anything else well 60. What’s the best title of this passage?A. Growth of a sports star.&&&&&&&&&& B. The World Cup.C. Honor of a football player.&&&&&&& D. Star of tomorrow.
来源:学年江西省崇仁一中高一第一次月考英语试卷(带解析)
When Han Duan started her professional career at 16, China’s national women’s football team was defeated in the final of the World Cup by the US. While she was asked to play in her first World Cup in 2003, she largely remained on the bench after the first match. But things have changed. Now, Han is one of the most important players in China’s team. “I can’t wait to play. Life is short. You must make the most out of it,” Han always says like that.&Han wants every possible honor that a football player can get — an Asian Cup, a World Cup and an Olympic medal. She has always been good at sports, especially swimming and horizontal bars. At school, she was the fastest in the 60m and 100m. But the reason she picked football was that she wanted to get more compliments (称赞). “Football is for boys. But I feel more fulfilled when I can do better than them and win more compliments,” she said. Later, when she entered a football school, the coach always asked Han to show others what to do.However, nobody can be good at everything. Han described her singing as “howling” and the only school subject she was good at was Chinese. “I was very happy every time my essay was posted on the wall for my schoolmates to read.” But Han still has some regrets about her school years. Her handwriting was terrible at school. She ever wanted to improve her handwriting but didn’t achieve much. “My fans ask for my signature (签名), so I’d better practice and practice. It’s not too late,” she says.【小题1】In the World Cup in 2003, Han Duan was a(n) ______.A.member of the audienceB.unimportant player C.team captainD.fan of a sports star【小题2】What does the underlined part in the second paragraph imply?A.Han Duan seizes every chance to learn more to fulfill herself. B.Han Duan never wastes any of her practicing time.C.Han Duan seizes every chance to take part in matches.D.Han Duan has become ill and she will die quite soon.【小题3】According to the passage, we know that Han Duan ________.A.has won an Asian Cup, a World Cup and an Olympic medalB.was good at sports when she was at schoolC.did very well in singing and Chinese when she was at schoolD.often gets compliments because of her beautiful handwriting【小题4】From the fourth paragraph, it can be inferred that Han Duan most probably ________.A.felt sad as the boys laughed at her B.felt proud as she got compliments from others C.felt sad as she was too strong as a girlD.hated herself as she couldn’t do anything else well【小题5】What’s the best title of this passage?A.Growth of a sports star.B.The World Cup.C.Honor of a football player.D.Star of tomorrow.
来源:2015届江西省高一第一次月考英语试卷(解析版)
When Han Duan started her professionalcareer at 16, China’s national women’s football team was defeated in the finalof the World Cup by the US. While she was asked to play in her first World Cupin 2003, she largely remained on the bench after the first match. But things have changed. Now, Han is one ofthe most important players in China’s team. “I can’t wait to play. Life isshort. You must make the most out of it,” Han always says like that.&Han wants every possible honor that afootball player can get — an Asian Cup, a World Cup and an Olympic medal. Shehas always been good at sports, especially swimming and horizontal bars. Atschool, she was the fastest in the 60m and 100m. But the reason she picked football was thatshe wanted to get more compliments (称赞). “Football is for boys. But I feel more fulfilled when I can dobetter than them and win more compliments,” she said. Later, when she entered afootball school, the coach always asked Han to show others what to do.However, nobody can be good at everything.Han described her singing as “howling” and the only school subject she was goodat was Chinese. “I was very happy every time my essay was posted on the wallfor my schoolmates to read.” But Han still has some regrets about her schoolyears. Her handwriting was terrible at school. She ever wanted to improve herhandwriting but didn’t achieve much. “My fans ask for my signature (签名), so I’d better practice andpractice. It’s not too late,” she says.1.In the World Cup in 2003, Han Duan wasa(n) ______.
A.member of the audience
B.unimportant player
C.team captain
D.fan of a sports star
2.What does the underlined part in thesecond paragraph imply?
A.Han Duan seizes every chance to learn more to fulfill herself.
B.Han Duan never wastes any of her practicing time.
C.Han Duan seizes every chance to take part in matches.
D.Han Duan has become ill and she will die quite soon.
3.According to the passage, we know thatHan Duan ________.
A.has won an Asian Cup, a World Cup and an Olympic medal
B.was good at sports when she was at school
C.did very well in singing and Chinese when she was at school
D.often gets compliments because of her beautiful handwriting
4.From the fourth paragraph, it can beinferred that Han Duan most probably ________.
A.felt sad as the boys laughed at her
B.felt proud as she got compliments from others
C.felt sad as she was too strong as a girl
D.hated herself as she couldn’t do anything else well
5.What’s the best title of this passage?
A.Growth of a sports star.
B.The World Cup.
C.Honor of a football player.
D.Star of tomorrow.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号Death is easy, life is not easy.
死容易,活不简单。
Life is not easy.
生活并非易事。
Whichever road you will take, life is not easy.
不管你走哪条路,生活都不容易。
My love, life is not easy.
我的挚爱,生活并不轻松。
Life is not easy.
生活并不容易。
However, in the white in me is also a small number of molecules, because my poor, who, in the "children's homes" grow up, my childhood life is not easy.
但在白人里我又是少数分子,因为我出身贫寒,在“儿童之家”长大,我的童年过得很不容易。
Life is not easy . so i'd like to say"when anything happens b…"
生活不容易。所以我想说的是:“无论发生什么事要相信自己”生活不容易好:…
Wild life is not easy.
野地生活大不易。
Generally speaking, life is not easy.
一般来说,生活是不容易的。
Life is not easy. – Hard work makes people lucky – it’s the stuff that brings dreams to reality.
生活本不易 –辛苦工作着的人们应当感到幸运 – 我们正在通过自己的努力使梦想成为现实。
I want you to know that life is not easy.
你要知道,生活不易。
Many students may go into raptures at the mere mention of the good future life; however, life is not easy.
提及未来的美好生活,许多学生也许会兴奋不已;然而,生活不易。
My love, life is not easy. It will not be much longer now before you begin to see the changes that are needed to remove the threat of war.
我的挚爱,生活并不轻松。它不会太久了,现在你开始看到了改变---清除战争威胁的必要性。
So people can find their own love life is not easy.
所以,人的一生能找到自己的真爱很不容易。
Career of apprentice of this paragraph of chef, those who make Zhang Jinyun deep experience the life is not easy.
这段厨师学徒生涯,让张锦云深刻体会到生活的不易。
Sometimes life is not easy.
有时候过生活不简单。
Her 19 years old, like me, life is also not easy.
她19岁,和我一样,生活得也不轻松。
Here in physics, life is not that easy.
但在物理就不容易了。
They think overseas life is not so easy.
他们觉得在国外生活不容易。
Life is not always easy.
生活不总是容易的。
Finding your life is not always easy.
发现你的生活不总是容易的。
A soldier's life is not often easy. He has to leave home and loved ones.
当兵并不容易,他必须离开家园和自己所爱的人。
Life is not easy for everyone.
认识到世事艰辛,生活是不容易地。
First, life in college is not easy.
首先,大学生活不容易。
First, life in college is not easy.
首先,大学生活不容易。
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?