扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
这道题怎么写&
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
我是一个医生.经常有人来见我,因为他们有感冒或咳嗽的人也come to see me because they are sad or nervous.Sometimes
helps.Sometimes talking helps.But many doctors
that music can help people feel better.I asked a few of my patients(病人)how music helps them.来见我,因为他们悲伤或紧张.有时医学帮助.有时候会有帮助.但是许多医生认为音乐能帮助人们感觉更好.我问过几个病人(病人)音乐如何帮助他们.“Sometimes l was
angry when l was a child.My family said,‘Play your feelings“有时候我生气的时候我还是个孩子.我的家人说,扮演你的感情on the piano! ’Sometimes I play a loud
0n the pian0.Soon I feel calm.I can在钢琴上!“有时我扮演了一个响亮的歌声在pian0.很快我感到平静.我可以laugh and cry through my
0n the piano.It’s natural for me.It’s like breathing(呼吸).欢笑和哭泣,通过我的手指在钢琴.这对我来说是很自然的.这就如同呼吸一样(呼吸).“Listening to music helps me feel
.I like to listen“听音乐能帮助我放松.我喜欢听to music and dance when I cleanmy house.’’音乐和跳舞的时候我cleanmy房子.”“I play the violin.I like playing at night
it is quiet.After playing I am tired and I am happy.I always sleep
well/better
after playing my violin.”“我拉小提琴.我喜欢在晚上很安静.在我累了,我很高兴.我总是睡得好/更好地发挥我的小提琴后.”Are you a musician? Good! Keep playing.If you are not a你是个音乐家吗?很好.继续玩下去.如果你不是musician,listen to music and sing or dance.It’s good medicine.音乐家,听音乐和唱歌或跳舞.这是很好的药.
I am a doctor.People often come to see me because they have colds or coughs.People
come to see me because they are sad or nervous.Sometimes
helps.Sometimes talking helps.But many doctors
that music can help people feel better.I asked a few of my patients(病人)how music helps them.
“Sometimes l was
angry when l was a child.My family said,‘Play your feelingson the piano! ’Sometimes I play a loud
0n the pian0.Soon I feel calm.I canlaugh and cry through my
0n the piano.It’s natural for me.It’s like breathing(呼吸).
“Listening to music helps me feel
.I like to listento music and dance when I cleanmy house.’’
“I play the violin.I like playing at night
it is quiet.After playing I am tired and I am happy.I always sleep
well/better
after playing my violin.”
Are you a musician? Good! Keep playing.If you are not amusician,listen to music and sing or dance.It’s good medicine.
我再问别的问题!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码这道题怎么写?【微积分吧】_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:25,731贴子:
这道题怎么写?收藏
可以换元吗???
简单到不想答。。
登录百度帐号推荐应用扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
这道题怎么写?&
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
涂色的这一块就等于下面剩出的那个小直角梯形,(12+12-2)*5/2
阴影面积=蓝色梯形面积 (因为加上白色部分,都是这个直角梯形的面积)蓝色梯形面积=(上底+下底)乘高除以2=(10+12)x5÷2=55(平方厘米)
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
这道题怎么写??&
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
等于多少,就是多少小时
火车长加桥长,速度除3、6变为米\秒,车长桥长总值除已算完速度
呵呵 物理上的吧 先写公式t=s/v=1.75km/50km/h=0.035h 答:需要0.035h才能通过。