as it turns outt you've been loading it all the time的中文翻译

当前位置: &
求翻译:YoYou hear the refrain all the time: the U.S. economy looks good statistically, but it doesn’t feel good. Why doesn’t ever-greater wealth promote ever-greater happiness? It is a question that dates at least to the appearance in 1958 of The Affluent (富裕的) Society by John Kenneth Galbraith, who died recently at 97.是什么意思?
YoYou hear the refrain all the time: the U.S. economy looks good statistically, but it doesn’t feel good. Why doesn’t ever-greater wealth promote ever-greater happiness? It is a question that dates at least to the appearance in 1958 of The Affluent (富裕的) Society by John Kenneth Galbraith, who died recently at 97.
问题补充:
yoyou听到副歌所有的时间:美国经济统计,看起来不错,但感觉并不好。为什么不更大的财富推动了前所未有的幸福吗?这是一个问题的历史,至少在1958年的富裕的外观(富裕的)社会的约翰·肯尼思·加尔布雷思,谁死在97。
yoyou听到所有的一再的时间:美国的经济统计上看上去很好,但感觉很好。 为什么不更多财富促进更大幸福吗? 这是一个问题,至少在1958的外观的富裕(富裕的)社会,约翰·肯尼思·加尔布雷斯,刚刚去世的97。
YoYou一直听见叠句: 美国。 经济统计地看起来好,但它没有感觉良好。 为什么没有更加伟大的财富促进更加伟大的幸福? 它是在1958年约会至少到出现富有的问题(富裕的)社会中由约翰?肯尼斯Galbraith,最近死在97。
Yo 您听到所有的时间不要: 统计数据表明,美国经济看起来不错,但它不会感觉很好。为什么过更多的财富不会促进更大的幸福?这是一个问题,至少要追溯到 1958 年富裕 (富裕的) 社会由约翰 · 肯尼思 · 加尔,在 97 最近死亡的外观。
YoYou 一直听到一再重复的话:美国经济在统计上看起来很好,但是它不感觉很好。从来更大的财富为什么不促进从来更大的幸福?是至少到外表记载日期的一个问题在其中 1958 个丰富 (???) 由约翰·肯尼斯 Galbraith 所作的社会,最近在 97 处去世。
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!当前位置: &
求翻译:You will feel like writing with it all the time是什么意思?
You will feel like writing with it all the time
问题补充:
你会觉得用它书写所有的时间
你会想写与它所有的时间
您将感觉象一直写以它
你会感觉像写了所有的时间
你会感觉像写了所有的时间
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!it has been a long time是什么意思_it has been a long time在线翻译_it has been a long time什么意思_it has been a long time的意思_it has been a long time的翻译_英语单词大全_911查询
it has been a long time是什么意思
输入英文单词或中文词语查询其翻译
it has been a long time是什么意思 it has been a long time在线翻译 it has been a long time什么意思 it has been a long time的意思 it has been a long time的翻译
it has been a long timeit has been a long time 双语例句1. The Monofilament fishing line is the most popular of the four since it has been around for a very long time.&&&&捕鱼的单线是最受欢迎的,因为它已经有四个了很久。2. Its resurgence, moreover, has been brought about precisely because it had escaped attention for such a long time.&&&&因为它逃脱了注意这样很长时间,它的回潮,而且,精确地被达到了。3. When they are, it is easier to hold them, especially when they have not been accustomed to self- and to hold them securely it is enough to have destroyed the family of the prince who wa because the two peoples, preserving in other things the old conditions, and not being unlike in customs, will live quietly together, as one has seen in Brittany, Burgundy, Gascony, and Normandy, which have been bound to France for so long a time: and, although there may be some difference in language, nevertheless the customs are alike, and the people will easily be able to get on amongst themselves.&&&&如果是同一地区的话,特别是如果那些国家的人们不是过惯了自由生活的话,那末保有这些国家是最容易的;而且只要灭绝过去统治他们的君主的血统,就能够牢固地保有这些国家了。由于在其他的事情上维持着他们的古老状态,而且在风俗习惯上没有什么不同之处,人们就会安然地生活下去。正如人们在布列塔尼、布尔戈尼、加斯科涅和诺曼底所看到的,这些地方已经长时期地归属于法国了;而且尽管语言有某些差异,可是习惯是相同的,因此它们很容易结合在一起。4. The rabbit has been dead for a long time because it was as stiff as a poker.&&&&这只兔子已死了好长时间了,因为尸体都僵硬了。5. 5. Though it has been a long time since I parted from him, he is as young as ever.&&&&虽然我和他分开已久,但他还是和以前一样年轻。6. This Gmail hack has been around for a LONG time and most people already know about it.&&&&此Gmail哈克已经相当长的时间,大多数人已经知道它。7. Relax's time, I would hope use favorite way to spent it, The end of the morning's course, When my partner Jane said to me, It so happened have two movie tickets, At 19:00, Whether with me together go to watch movie, After my heart feel delight, Though we have been reached before the consensus, Prepare to look at 19:10 the movie, 《Red Cliff》, Actually, I hope to watch a local movie in china, I franked told she i have not seen the movie of the first half, But she said that will not affect, The pm 7:00, I already in the cinema At the door of wait for a long time, Has yet to see my companions, Maybe i in the kill of time, I watch of the film table, Screening of the it seem chinese movie, 《Red Cliff》and《Madagascar》2 Some less the introduction of the movies, Despite I would not be surprise, But I would watch the 《Red Cliff》 should the good choice, I saw Jane, She let me wait a full 15 minutes, I think he will find for themselves better reason, To avoid being late forpsychological, Her own apology for being late because of traffic congestion on the road, Although I am a taxi to the, I feel Chengdu Crowded is Traffic, The sky already dark, The streets are constantly whistle sound, Finally, I can not on forgive her, We enter the cinemas, Cinema is no Imagine as spacious, But is a very delicate environment, The film should have been broadcast, I think we are 10 minutes late, So we quietly went to the location, To watch the movie, I feel to have chinese classical music, To surround the movie, Aslo let me fusion of the atmosphere in China, Maybe the movie has some humorous language, But sometimes have small number of comments Voice, At least that let me feel sick discomfort, We are seriously watch to the movie, Cinema is about to go out, Maybe this is for me is breath of fresh air, The best, But is the helpless's choose, Very fond three kingdoms of my friend, In U. S, They are very fond the Japanese game 《Dynasty Warriors》, They say he is cool, No have complex plot, Can let you full of crazy and direct, These maybe can to me as a reference, Because I do not know three kingdoms of lot, Jane asked in how I feel when, I told her I like Zhou Yu, ,WHich have a scene, When he performed the sword dance when, In front of Xiao Qiao, I feel the ancients are the comfort and fine and smooth, And has a strong China atmosphere, Although in my thoughts, Zhuge Liang is the wisdom, And Cao Cao more are poetry and brutality, Maybe They are contrary, But i not longing the latter, In the movie has a Cao Cao poetry recitation, I ever for that memory, Is clearlr, It makes me feel he to near for me, My favorite watch movie, Maybe in U. S, Many people will because leisure watch movie, In U. S, Movie ticket prices low, That let me feel the can more depth and perfect sound quality, In U. S, I only know the Chinese movie is 《Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon》, This is my ever for China's thought, Martial arts and essence's experience, I like the director Ang Lee, He's movie has the ease, And sometimes, In heart was very heavy, Without violence, I feel that the oriental atmosphere, And bamboo's quiet, Maybe and 《Red Cliff》It is different, 《Red Cliff》's scenes let me feel endless grand, Although i have not seen the upper part, Many Hollywood great's works, Filled more is behind the emotional and caring, They are usually war deep to aware of human nature, China's ancient war, Full of alertness, Also is the wisdom of the struggle, Even if I am fell, It still is a beautiful works, But I believe, It will become my forever memory, I like the memory, Chinese movie memory, Although it will never be able to replace the first&&&&轻松的时间,我会选择用喜欢的方式度过它,结束了上午的课程,当我的工作伙伴珍对我说,刚好有两张电影票,下午7点,是否一起去看电影,我内心已经为此感到愉快,尽管我们之前已经达成了想法,准备看19点10分的电影《赤壁》,实际上我希望能够在中国看一部中国电影,我坦诚地告诉她并没有看过它的上部,但她说着并没有影响,下午7点,我已经在电影院门口等候多时,很迟没有看见我的同伴,也许在利用时间,我看着电影表,放映着似乎中国的电影《赤壁》,和《马达加斯加》2一些为数不多的引进电影,尽管我并不会感到惊奇,但是我想看《赤壁》,应该是不错的选择,我等到了珍,她让我等了足足有15分钟,我想她会为自己的找到更好的理由,来逃避迟到的心理,她道歉自己因为路上塞车而迟到,尽管我是计程车来的,我感到了成都交通很拥挤,天空已经黑了,街道不断是鸣笛声音,终于我无法不原谅了她,我们进入了电影院内,电影院不是想象那样宽敞,却是一个精致的环境,电影应该已经开始了播放,我想我们已经迟到了10分钟,所以我们安静走到位置,观看影片,我感到浓厚的中国古典音乐,包围着这部电影,也让我在中国气氛中间融合,也许是影片中有着幽默的语言,但有时会出现少量的评论声音,至少这让我感到不适,我们认真观赏完了这部电影,即将走出电影院,也许这是对我是呼吸新鲜空气,最佳的,可是无奈选择,我的朋友很喜欢三国,在美国,他们很喜欢日本的游戏《三国无双》,他们说他很酷,并没有复杂的剧情,可以让你充满疯狂和直接,这也许可以给我作为参考,因为我并知道三国的很多,在珍问我觉得怎么样的时候,我告诉她我很喜欢周瑜,其中有一个场景,他舞剑的时候,在小乔面前,我感到中国古人的舒适和细致,并有着浓厚的中国气氛,尽管在我的想法中,诸葛亮是智慧的,而曹操更多是诗歌和残忍,我不渴望后者,影片有一首曹操诗歌的朗诵,我曾经对那一首的记忆很清晰,它让我感到了他的靠近,我很喜欢看电影,也许在美国,很多人会因为闲暇看电影,美国的电影票价很低,这却让我感到了更加深入和完美的音质,在美国,我只知道的中国电影是《卧虎藏龙》,这是我对中国曾经的想法,武打和精华的观点,我很喜欢李安这位导演,他的电影有着缓和,和有时心里很沉重,没有暴力,《卧虎藏龙》让我感到了那段东方的气息,和竹子的舒适,也许它和《赤壁》的不同,《赤壁》的场面让我无尽感到宏伟,尽管我没有看到它的上部,很多好莱坞伟大的作品,充满更多的是背后的情感和关怀,他们往往是在战争深处而察觉人性,而中国古代的战争,充满着机警,也是智慧的斗争,即使我感到,它仍然是一部美丽的作品,但是我相信,它将成为我永远的记忆,我很喜欢这种记忆,中国电影的记忆,尽管它永远无法取代第部8. danci.911cha.com8. During a few years, Domore company has been the long-term security accreditation providers of world`s top luxury brand companies, top 500 electronic science and technology corporations, CB Richard Ellis, one of the five line companies, Furui property company, one of top 100 property companies in shanghai. Domore company has been security service providers of exhibition hall, which is representative and has a long history in the center of Shanghai. It has long-term contact for security services at the exhibition hall. There`re more than 500formal full-time and part-time employees in the company.&&&&短短几年中,东摩公司已成为世界顶级奢侈品牌公司,500强电子科技公司,五大行之一的世邦魏理仕公司,上海物业100强之一复瑞物业公司等的长期保安派驻服务商。08年三月份起,东摩又成为地居上海市中心历史悠久且最具代表性的展览场馆保安服务商,长期承揽该展馆的保安服务。9. It has been said, life is like a mirror can be when I was faced with its own, in addition to sadness or grief, too many precious things, can not afford the time to push disability, but I was innocently's opinion, as long as the value is sufficient, in the end, the result was what is it?&&&&有人说过,生活就像一面镜子,可当我面对着自己,除了悲伤还是悲伤,太多珍贵的事物,经不起时间的推残,而我却傻傻的以为,只要珍惜就足够了,到最后,换来的又是什么?10. In Taiwan, Xuan-Tian God have been believed for a long time and owned countless followers. It has a quite high position of Taoism deities just behind Yu-Huang God.&&&&从本研究中,经由文献探讨与个人创作的思辩历程,笔者了解在庙宇空间形式及景观配置的背后所代表的深层文化精神意涵,对於台湾道教庙宇的景观与玄天上帝信仰的内涵有更深一层的认识。11. It has been a long time since American liberals have been accused of excessive interventionism abroad.&&&&&&已经很久没有听到人们指责美国自由派对外国进行过度的干预了。12. It has been a long time not tasted the delicious taste of it, and I very much miss!&&&&&&已经很久没尝到它那鲜美的味道了,我非常想念!13. 13. Irish potato is named as yam, dasheen, potato, yam egg. Its nutrition value has ever been ignored for long time. However, at present, it has become a vegetables star favored by the nutritionist and is regarded as one of the greatest food in the world.&&&&&&马铃薯又叫洋芋、洋山芋、土豆、山药蛋,其营养价值曾经长期被忽视,而如今却成了营养学家青睐的蔬菜明星,被认为是世界上最伟大的食物之一。14. Football has been part of my life for a long time and it will continue to be.&&&&&&足球在很长一段时间里都是我生活的一部分,在以后也是。15. 911查询·英语单词大全15. This first one was from a man who was asking if there was anyone interested in him, any possibilities for love. He had several friends, female friends, but was sad since it seemed none of them were interested in him for a love relationship… and it has been a long time since he had a relationship. He was very lonely and so came to the coffee reading party to look for an answer.&&&&&&第一个例子来自於一位想知道是否有异性对他感到兴趣和他是否有机会谈恋爱的男性,他有好几位朋友,其中包括一些女性友人,但难过的是似乎没有一位有意和他发展成恋人的关系,而距他上一段恋情的发生已经有很长的一段时间了,他感到寂寞,於是参加了咖啡占卜派对好寻求个解答。16. Girl, it's been a long, long time comin'but i, i know that it's been worth the wait it feels like springtime in winter it feels like christmas in june it feels like heaven has opened up its gates for me and you and every time i close my eyes i thank the lord that i've got you and you've got me too and every time i think of it i pinch myself'cause i don't believe it's true that someone like you loves me too, yeah girl, i think that you're truly somethin'yes, you are, and you're every bit of a dream come true with you baby, it never rains and it's no wonder the sun always shines when i'm near you it's just a blessing that i have found somebody like you and every time i close my eyes i thank the lord that i've got you and you've got me too and every time i think of it i pinch myself'cause i don't believe it's true that someone like you loves me too, yeah to think of all the nights i've cried myself to sleep you really oughta know how much you mean to me it's only right that you be in my life right here with me, oh baby and every time i close my eyes i thank the lord that i've got you and you've got me too and every time i think of it i pinch myself'cause i don't believe it's true that someone like you loves me too, yeah loves me too&&&&&&女孩,这是一个很长一段时间降临但我,我知道它的等待是值得的感觉就像春天在冬季感觉就像在6月圣诞节感觉就像打开了天堂它的大门对我和你每一次我闭上眼睛我感谢上帝,我有你和你有我也每一次我想起来了字母i捏自己的事业我不相信这是真的有人喜欢你爱我太多,是啊女孩,我认为你是真正天使是的,你是,你每一个位的梦想成真的天使和你在一起,宝贝,从来没有暴雨和难过太阳永远照耀当我靠近你这只是一个祝福,我发现有人喜欢你每一次我闭上眼睛我感谢上帝,我有你和你有我也每一次我想起来了字母i捏自己的事业我不相信这是真的有人喜欢你爱我太多,是啊把所有的夜我哭自己睡觉你真的应答知道你对我有多重要这是唯一正确的,你是我生命中的唯一在这里我,噢,宝贝每一次我闭上眼睛我感谢上帝,我有你和你有我也每一次我想起来了字母i捏自己的事业我不相信这是真的有人喜欢你爱我太多,是啊爱我太多17. The formation environment of Erlangping group ophiolite has been argued for a long time, and it is impportant to realize the evolution history of Qinling orogenic belt.&&&&&&二朗评群蛇绿岩的形成环境是一具长期争议的问题,而此问题对于认识秦岭造由带的演化史具有重大的意义。18. 911查询·英语单词18. It has been a long time that I play the board RPG'Iron Heroes'with James and the other guys.&&&&&&和James他们一起进行的桌上RPG已经有一段时间了。19. All this is just a futile, so I used the time to the treatment of their wounds, and use humor to cover up their pain, laughter To camouflage the sound has long been swallowed tears of their own, so we learn to forget the other side, the total can be suddenly awakened in the night, in the shadow of her own before, I know what to do, still crying, she is still deceiving himself, so I no longer believe there is love, not always believe, no longer believe promises, or even no longer believe in themselves and everyone in their own way to live, trying to loud laughter, happy to play, but a person Quiet when it found that more than one heart cry!&&&&&&这一切都只是徒劳了,于是我用时间治疗着自己的伤口,用自己的幽默去掩饰心痛,用笑声来伪装早已被泪吞噬的自己,于是我们学着遗忘对方,可总在忽然惊醒的夜里,她的影子出现在自己面前,我不知所措,哭了却还骗着自己她还在,于是我不再相信还有爱,不再相信永远,不再相信承诺,甚至不再相信自己,每个人都在用自己的方式活下去,试着大声的笑,开心的玩,可却在一个人安静的时候才发现这样比哭还更使人心痛!20. 20. P. S. Time flies. After the end of the UK trip, Pigen and Piching flew back to Taiwan. In the middle of June, they got a news from Rod. It said that Wendy has been in Canada. A long distance trip means that Wendy is healthy now full of energy!!!&&&&&&后记:一晃眼,两猪旅行结束回到台湾,六月中很高兴的接获老爷爷通知老奶奶已经去加拿大旅行了,由此可知,老奶奶健康已经恢复,并且生龙活虎的旅行去了!!it has been a long time 单语例句1. It has been a long time coming for Panama, and I'm extremely proud to win this medal for all the people in Panama.2. But the reform has been postponed for a long time for fear it would cause big impacts on society.3. China has been the most robust economy in the world for a long time, making it inevitable for its companies to develop and venture into the wide world.4. It has been a long time since the proposal of land boundary legislation was submitted.5. " Her heart problem has been around for a long time but it's not that serious, " said Pang.6. It has long been a social problem that their salary is kept low and not paid on time.7. It has been a long time since Hotel California sent my heart wandering.8. It has been waited for a long time before a Chinese male swimmer finally climbs atop Olympic podium.it has been a long time是什么意思,it has been a long time在线翻译,it has been a long time什么意思,it has been a long time的意思,it has been a long time的翻译,it has been a long time的解释,it has been a long time的发音,it has been a long time的同义词,it has been a long time的反义词,it has been a long time的例句,it has been a long time的相关词组,it has been a long time意思是什么,it has been a long time怎么翻译,单词it has been a long time是什么意思常用英语教材考试英语单词大全 (7本教材)
出国英语单词大全 (5本教材)
大学英语单词大全 (13本教材)
高中英语单词大全 (6本教材)
初中英语单词大全 (13本教材)
小学英语单词大全 (33本教材)
别人正在查
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共20个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共16个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共26个)休闲娱乐