下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
我要把我的幸运之吻送给你,希望它能够给你带去好运用英文怎么写
牙麦德丶0112
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
翻译如下I will send my lucky kiss to you, and hope it can make you luck
I want to give my lucky kiss to you, hope that it will bring you good luck.
I will put my lucky kiss for you, hope it can give you bring good luck希望我的回答对你有帮助
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
[你是我的幸运女神请给我个幸运之吻,让我的灵魂再次苏醒]的英文怎么写!请帮下!好的话!
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
You are my lucky goddess,please give me a lucky kiss,let my soul revive once more
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
You are my goddess of fortune, so please grant me a kiss and bring my soul back to life.
You're my muse.Please give me a lucky kiss to make my soul revive again.
you are my lucky Godess, please give me a kiss, to revive my soul!
扫描下载二维码我需要一个幸运之吻 的翻译是:I need a kiss of luck 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
我需要一个幸运之吻
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
I need a kiss of luck
I need a kiss of luck
I need a kiss of luck
I need a lucky kiss
I need lucky lips
相关内容&a为了得到 In order to obtain & aje suis impatiente de te voin 我是不耐烦的您voin & aall.the.single.ladies!we.are.not.lonely 中文? all.the.single.ladies! we.are.not.lonely中文? & athese variables will have the most impact on pattern for the
& aamezing amezing & apropolis may cause severe allergic reactions to aiiergy and asthma sufferers propolis也许导致严厉过敏反应对aiiergy和哮喘受害者 & a你能看到我的房子吗 You can see my house & adisplay name of the access point 访问接入点的显示名字 & aaii of your basic attacks cause the target to bleed,dealing continuous damage over time 您基本的攻击aii造成目标流血,随着时间的过去成交连续的损伤 & awhat are you trying to say 什么是您设法说 & acomparatively 比较 & a快回家了,开始倒计时了,,,,嘿嘿! 正在翻译,请等待... & a有许多有益的故事在这本书中 正在翻译,请等待... & a是的,我不知道你想干什么? Yes, I did not know what you do want to do? & aI wait you back 我等待您 & a你陪我一起傻 正在翻译,请等待... & aI really Don ' t deserve this 我真正地不该当此 & asecurity-related 與安全相關 & aSOLBAR NINGBO FOOD CO.,LTD. 正在翻译,请等待... & a我很高兴看到很多精美的礼物 I very happily see very many fine gifts & a怀古的 Reflects on old times & a之后我们将会到台湾游览台湾最大的天然湖泊——日月潭 Afterwards we will be able to arrive Taiwan to tour Taiwan biggest natural lake - - Riyue Tan & amake their presence known 传达他们的存在 & a  如果想要杀死你的台式计算机,那么开车带它去越野兜风,或是背着它去爬山、蹦迪,那样会更快一些;你的这种方法震动太小了,要比较长的时间才能出成绩。如果你愿意坚持下去,估计取得的第一个成绩就是产生一出个圆满归西的是硬盘吧,死因是硬盘坏道。
& acamion new 卡车新 & ain the shine sun 在亮光太阳 & aIs there a designated consultation area for premium customers Is there a designated consultation area for premium customers & aIf you answer "Yes" to more than two of these questions, you are one of those people with stress. So what can you do about it? 如果您回答“是”到超过二这些问题,您是那些人之一以重音。 如此您能做什么对此? & a它能够对我们的社会 It can to our society & aphil flippde straight to the last entry and began reading it 直接菲尔flippde对最后词条和开始读它 & a我草你妈妈比 My grass you mother compares & a容易找工作 Easy to look for the work & a闲暇时我会玩电脑游戏 When leisure I can play the computer games & aElectric automation technology professional college of Tianjin University of Technology and Education Electric automation technology professional college of Tianjin University of Technology and Education & a潮流包袋 Tidal current Bao Dai & aof their human counterparts for transplant purposes
& aAlpharetrovirus Rous sarcoma virus Deltaretrovirus Human T-lymphotropic viruses 1 & 2 Alpharetrovirus Rous肉瘤病毒Deltaretrovirus人的T-lymphotropic病毒1 & 2 & aLove Song 爱情歌曲 & a邮局在左边 Post office in left side & abe something of 是某事 & a你应该 You should & awith the fullest part at the hipline and wrist level dividing the total length exactly in half. 正在翻译,请等待... & a你没看出来吗
其实那是一只小鸡.. You had not looked that is actually a chicken. & a引导大学生树立科学的消费观 Guides the university student to set up the science the attitude toward consumption & a我需要幸运之吻 I need the lucky lips & a请问电影院在哪里?它与医院相邻? Ask the movie theater in where? It and the hospital are neighboring? & ainjured workers 被伤害的工作者 & alet set for 让的集合为 & a快乐星球 Joyful star & a我经常和我的弟弟吵架 正在翻译,请等待... & aOrdipol Sp.z.o.oul.Logistyczna 155-040 Bielany Wroclawskie 正在翻译,请等待... & a你能把你的字典带到学校来吗 You can to the school come yours dictionary belt & aUnattractively 不吸引人地 & anotoeuro 正在翻译,请等待... & ashe is in china with her parents 正在翻译,请等待... & aWe have to tie it more to what you do 我们必须更栓它对什么您 & a我需要一个幸运之吻 I need lucky lips &扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
谁知道把[幸运之吻]翻译成英语是什么意思吗
血刺销魂昻x
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
Lucky kiss 偶像剧里出现过的哦
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
给你一个幸运之吻,英文怎麼说
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
Give you a lucky kiss,I wish you good luck.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Give you a lucky-kiss,wish you a dog's lucky.这两个是祈使句类型,美英电影里常见的。
Give you a luky-kiss,best wishes for you.
给你一个幸运之吻,祝你好运。give you a kiss of luck, wish you good fortune
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 简单的用英语怎么说 的文章

随机推荐