No,thanks的意思 这是什么意思?

相关词典网站:您要找的是不是:
no thanks i
不用谢我了
我不能选择买哪一双鞋 >> I cannot choose which pair of shoes 不用谢我了 >> No thanks I 人口过多会导致老龄化 >> Population aging will lead to excessive ..
基于3个网页-
No thanks I'll call again later.
不,谢谢,过一会我再打过来。
No thanks I have had enough.
谢谢,不要了,我够了。
A:No thanks I'm in a hurry How much is it?
不了 谢谢 我赶时间。多少钱
No problem. Got to go.I'm double-parked. O.K. Thanks.
VOA: standard.other
(OMITTED) "No.No thanks.I wouldn't like that.
VOA: standard.
Yet, despite the superior specifications of my own solid shooter, I was often quite jealous of the shots she was able to achieve, thanks in no small part to the RX100's optical zoom.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!no thanks to
大学英语词组 ... no other than 除…外没有;只有 no thanks to 并非由于 thanks to 由于 ...
基于321个网页-
综合教诲:年夜学英语常考词组(十八)(2) ... no other than / /除…外没有;只要 no thanks to / /并非因为 thanks to / /因为 ...
基于7个网页-
不靠卡纳克
不需要真的谢谢
无需真的感谢
由于没有必要
不需要说感谢
更多收起网络短语
no thanks to
不是由于;不归功于;不感谢[不是责怪;亦作 small thanks to]
以上来源于:《21世纪大英汉词典》
I have no idea whether this poor woman kept the roof over her head; all I know is, if she did, it would have been no thanks to Mr Obama.
我不知道这位贫穷的女人如今是否能保住自己头上的屋顶,但我知道,就算能够的话,她也不会再感激奥巴马先生。
Sometimes I am reluctant to help those who are arrogant and say no thanks to me after the thing is done. But I still help them for they are my good friends' friends!
有些人我的确很不想帮,有求于人还一副高高在上的样子,帮了连谢谢一声也没有,不过看在是好朋友的男朋友或者女朋友的份上,我还是做了。
He was also looking a little jet-lagged, no thanks to the 19 hour time difference between LA and Australia.
由于19个小时的时差,他看上去有些疲惫。
No problem. Got to go.I'm double-parked. O.K. Thanks.
VOA: standard.other
While the city's economy booms (no thanks to him), most people will clap and cheer.
Unremarkable IPO aside, Facebook is a runaway success, no thanks to any amount of faux democracy.
If it has, it is no thanks to what governments (least of all Japan's) have done so far.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!

我要回帖

更多关于 no thanks什么意思 的文章

随机推荐