Linda candad played the erhu ______ (不填the) erhu.

题号:1511877题型:单项选择难度:较易引用次数:162更新时间:13/03/20
—Jane ,can you play_______ erhu .This is ______ useful book on erhu .A.& the , a&&&&&&& B. / ; a&&&&&&&&&&&&&C.& an
提示: 下载试题将会占用您每日试题的下载次数,建议加入到试题篮统一下载(普通个人用户: 3次/天)
【知识点】
相关试题推荐
I only play____soccer after school. A.theB./C.aD.An
In the United States, Thanksgiving Day is on ____fourth Thursday in_____ November.A. 不填B. aC.不填; the D.a; 不填
There is ______ “l” in the word “apple”.A.aB.anC.theD./
暂时无评论暂时无评论
—Jane ,can you play_______ erhu .This is ______ useful book on erhu .A.& the , a&&&&&&& B. / ; a&&&&&&&&&&&&&C.& an
热门知识点--Jane ,can you play erhu .--This is useful book on erhuA.the , aB./ ; aC. an 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
--Jane ,can you play_______ erhu .--This is ______ useful book on erhuA.the , aB./ ; aC. an
BB试题分析:动词play与西洋乐器连用时要加定冠词the;与中国民族乐器连用时不加定冠词the。Erhu是中国乐器,故其前面要用零冠词。形容词useful的首音素是辅音音素故用不定冠词a,综上所述选B。考点:冠词的基本用法。点评:冠词是一种虚词,在英语中只能和名词一起使用,分为不定冠词和定冠词,a用在辅音开头的单词前面,an用在元音开头的单词前面,定冠词the既可表示特指,也用于形容词最高级之前,序数词之前等
科目:初中英语
选用正确的代词补全句子,每个单词只能使用一次。 &&&
1. He is a boy. &&&&&&&&&name is Nick.
2. This is not my watch. &&&&&&&&&is my watch. 3. —Are &&&&&&&&&Mr. Black? —Yes, I am.&
4. The girl is Linda, and &&&&&&&&&backpack is blue.&
5. —What’s &&&&&&&&&name, please?&
—My name is Jane Green.
6. &&&&&&&&&am an English boy.
7. This is a car. &&&&&&&&&number is CA-8688.
8. Tom, &&&&&&&&&is my friend, Kate.
9. Look! This is &&&&&&&&&computer.&
10.—Where is my eraser?&&&
—&&&&&&& &is in your backpack.
科目:初中英语
题型:阅读理解
1.From the Report Card below we can see that the student need do better in &&&&&&&&&&&&&.
A.English&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.science&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.math 2.Read the note below.They CANNOT &&&&&&&&&&in the park this Saturday.
To Jane: Come to a picnic this Saturday.July 7th in Green Park at 1:30.Bring your bike and skates. From, Sue
A.have a picnic&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.go skating&&& &&&&&&& C.go swimming 3.The card below is written for &&&&&&&&&&&&.
A.showing great thanks B.leaving a telephone message C.inviting friends to a birthday party 4.Look at the timetable on the right.If you want to choose Flight 315 to go to Martha’s Vineyard, you can set off &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&.
To Martha’s Vineyard From Boston
TUE=2,WED=3,SAT=6,SUN=7,EXCEPT=X,Everyday=Daily
A.every day&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.on weekends&&& &&&&&&&&&& C.on Monday or Friday 5.According to the advertisement below, which of the following statements is WRONG?
J’on Harris Productions Presents… John P.Kee Live in Sac “2006” Faith Fellowship 5937 Watt Ave.N.Highlands, CA 95660 For More Information October 9,
pm. (916)370—7464 Door Open @ 6pm (916)613—1064 Ticket Price:$20.in Adv.$25.@the door Kids 6 and under FREE!
A.The doors open at 6 pm. B.Father and mother with a 3-year-old child must pay more than$50 for the tickets. C.If you want to get more information, you can visit
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号> 【答案带解析】配对阅读 仔细阅读并从右栏中选择与左栏相符的信息。 注意,本题答案涂卡时,请注意...
配对阅读仔细阅读并从右栏中选择与左栏相符的信息。注意,本题答案涂卡时,请注意答题卡上:E = AB;
G = AD。66. 1.It’s very cold today. It is snowing heavily outside. But Zhang Bo and his friends are very happy. They are making a snowman.2.It is very hot in summer in Zhang Li’s hometown. She is swimming and she wants to stay in cool water all the time.3.It is warm and windy today. The weather is nice. Linda and her friends want to find a good place to fly kites.4.Look! It is raining hard outside. It is always boring at home.5.Oh, my GOD! The wind is so strong today. Andy lives in this small city by the sea. The wind always blows hard in summer.A. City:Chongqing
Temperature:39℃Weather:SunnyB. City:Harbin
Temperature:-18℃Weather:SnowyC. City:Kunming Temperature:25℃Weather:Sunny and a little windyD. City:Kunming Temperature:39℃Weather:Strong windE. City: Suzhou
Temperature:22℃
Weather: RainyF. City: Beijing
Temperature:12℃
Weather: CloudyG. City: Sanya
Temperature:28℃
Weather: Sunny   
1.根据张博和他的朋友要去堆雪人。选项B介绍的哈尔滨的天气有雪,故选B。
2.根据张丽在自己的家乡,天气很热,她正在游泳。选项A重庆的气温是39度,适合游泳,故选A。
3.根据琳达和她的朋友要去放风筝,所以天气应该有小的风,天气晴朗,选项C昆明的天气正好符合,故选C。
4.根据叙述的天气在下雨。...
考点分析:
考点1:情景交际
【题型特点】 &情景交际是根据对话一问一答的形式,通过提供一定的语境,将语言放在实际情景中去考查的试题。其主题侧重打电话、购物、看病、约会、问路等,辅以考查问候、介绍、告别、感谢、祝愿、请求、允许等日常交际用语的运用和掌握情况。近几年,中考情景交际的常考题型有选择题和填空题。&
【解题思路】 &
1. 通览对话,领会大意。解题时应先跳过空格通览对话,了解对话大意,根据对大意的把握,判定语境,揣摩话题。掌握对话者的身份、意图、态度,弄清句与句之间的逻辑关系。 &
2. 抓关键词,试填选项。根据语篇衔接,发现各句的语意联系,进一步了解双方的观点和态度,然后浏览选项或者空白处,初步确定答案。 &3. 细读选项,选择答案。在把握话题和语境的基础上,细读所提供的选项,认真分析它们之间的异同,依据对话的有关情景内容,选择正确的答案。&
4. 通读对话,验证答案。将对话补全之后,再将整段对话通读一遍,逐一验证答案。所选的答案不仅要在语义上符合语境,而且要符合逻辑、语法和习惯表达。&
【特别提示】先易后难,排除干扰。试题一般有难有易。解题时可以先填自己有把握的选项,随着空白处的减少,对话内容也更明朗,再通过深入的分析和对比,解决较难的空白处。
相关试题推荐
Small talksA small talk is a good way to kill time and make friends. When you are in other countries, do you know how to have small talks with people?In England, people like to talk about the weather, because the weather there changes very often. In the morning, it is sunny, but in can be cloudy or rainy in the afternoon. It often rains, but sometimes it’s sunny. And the winter isn’t very cold and the summer isn’t very hot.English people are kind of quiet. They don’t often talk to others first, but when you ask them about the weather, they are usually happy and want to talk with you, so you can start a small talk by saying, “ It’s a fine day, isn’t it?”They also like to talk about their pets, so it’s nice to say “A lovely dog! What’s its name?” to them. But American people like to talk about sports like football and basketball. They also talk about clothes. The weather is a great talk in America, too.A good small talk can make you feel great, so when you are in England or America, please follow these rules.1.These passage talks about __________ countries.A. four
D. one2.The underlined(下划线)word “changes” means “___________” in Chinese.A. 发现
D. 零钱3.What don’t Americans like to talk?A. Pets
C. Clothes
D. Weather4.Which of the following is TRUE about English people?A. They are kind of quiet.B. They like to play sports.C. They always talk to others first.D. They like talking about money.5.From the passage, we can know __________.A. the weather in England is very coldB. a small talk is important to many peopleC. only English people like talking about the weatherD. English people don’t like pets 
 Leo: a musicianWhat can you play?I am smart. I can play the piano and the violin. And I’m learning Chinese erhu, but I can’t play it well now. It’s kind of difficult for me.Why do you like music so much?I think it’s relaxing and interesting. I can make many friends through music.What are you doing these days?I’ m having concert(音乐会). I want to get some money to help animals in danger. I really like them.Sally: a vet(兽医)What do you think of animals?I think all of them are cute and smart. Some look kind of scary, but they’re really friendly. I love animals. To help them is my job.What’s your life like?I usually ride a bike to work. I think it can keep me healthy. Sometimes, I like to walk with my animals.What are you doing these days?I’m writing a story about my favorite dog. He is smart and can do many things.1.Leo and Sally both like ____________.A. music
C. friends
D. animals2.What does Leo think of music?A. Boring and difficult.
B. Relaxing and interesting.C. Easy and relaxing.
D. Easy and interesting.3.Why does Sally usually go to work by bike?A. Because she wants to save money.B. Because she wants to be healthy.C. Because she likes riding a bike.D. Because her home is near her workplace.4.What is Sally’s story about?A. A dog.
C. A giraffe.
D. A lion.5.What can we know from the passage?A. Leo is smart and friendly.B. Sally is good at playing music.C. Leo can play the erhu very well.D. Sally wants to have a concert. 
I go to school by bus every day. It is always very crowded(拥挤) on the bus. It is so
. One day I told my parents that I didn’t like taking the bus to school. Then my
told me about his story. When he was young, he
in he countryside. It was near a
. So people there had to go out by boat.
parents didn’t have much money, but they let him go to school. Every morning he got up very
. It was dark (黑的). Then he went to take a
. It took him abut thirty minutes . Then he had to walk for another twenty minutes. He was always
because he could have the chance(机会) to study, although(尽管) it was very cold in winter.
I heard my father’s story, I felt very sorry. I
think like that. From then on I go to school happily by bus every day.1.A. boring
C. exciting
D. dangerous2.A. teacher
C. brother
D. cousin3.A. played
D. lived4.A. bank
D. mountain5.A. My
D. Their6.A. late
D. quietly7.A. bus
D. bike8.A. sad
C. relaxed
D. happy9.A.After
D. When10.A. should
B. shouldn’t
D. couldn’t 
--- _______ is it from here to the bus stop?
About half an hour’s walk.A. How long
B. How farC. How often
D. How soon 
--- Hello! May I speak to Mr. Brown?
---- ___________A. Speaking!
B. Who are you?C. That is Mr. Brown.
D. Who is it? 
题型:其他题
难度:中等
Copyright @
满分5 学习网 . All Rights Reserved.湖北省武穴市教研室2013年春季期末考试七年级英语试题&&新目标
下载地址::()
资料下载说明::
1、本网站完全免费,后即可以下载。每天登陆还送下载点数哦^_^
2、资料一般为压缩文件,请下载后解压使用。建议使用IE浏览器或者搜狗浏览器浏览本站,不建议使用傲游浏览器。
3、有任何下载问题,请。视频及打包资料为收费会员专用(20元包年,超值!),网站大概需要6万/年维护费。
文件简介::
武穴市学年下学期期末素质教育测评试卷七年级英语试题(满分:120分时间:120分钟)命题人:熊锦审校人:李志禹题号一、听力二、语言知识运用三、综合阅读四、写总分第一节第二节第一节第二节第一节第二节第三节第一节第二节第三节得分第一部分选择题(共计80分)一、听力(共二节,计25分)得分评卷人第一节(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)听下面10段小对话,每段对话后面有一个小题,从题后所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项。每段对话仅读一遍。()1.A.playthepiano.B.playtheviolin.C.playtheguitar.()2.A.At5:00.B.At6:00.C.At7:00.()3.A.Onfoot.B.Bybike.C.Bybus.()4.A.can’tbelateforclass.B.can’teatinclass.C.can’twearahatinclass.()5.A.They’recute.B.They’refun.C.They’resmart.()6.A.Readingabook.B.Writingaletter.C.Talkingonthephone.()7.A.Inthelibrary.B.Inthestreet.C.Inthehospital.()8.A.Shehaslonghair.B.Shehasshorthair.C.Shehascurlyhair.()9.A.Alargebowl.B.Amediumbowl.C.Asmallbowl.()10.A.OnFridayafternoon.B.OnSaturdayafternoon.C.OnSundayafternoon.得分评卷人(共15小题;每小题1分,满分15分)听下面5段对话或独白,每段对话或独白后面有几个小题,从题后所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项。每段对话或独白读两遍。听第11段材料,完成第11至12小题。()11.WhatisBobnotgoodat?English.B.Chinese.C.Music.()12.WhatclubdoesMarywanttojoin?A.TheEnglishclub.B.Thechessclub.C.Themusicclub.听第12段材料,完成第13至15小题。()13.HowlongdoesittakeAlicetogethomebybus?Abouthalfanhour.B.Aboutonehour.C.Aboutoneandhalfanhour.()14.WhendoesAlicegohome?Everyafternoon.B.Onweekends.C.OnMonday.()15.Howfarisitfromherhometoschool?About4kilometers.B.About14kilometers.C.About40kilometers.听第13段材料,完成第16至18小题。()16.Whoisplayingbasketball?Jim.B.Joe.C.Johnny.()17.WhatisAuntSallydoing?Readinganewspaper.B.BuyingsomefishC.Cookingdinner.()18.How’stheweather?Sunnyandwarm.B.Rainyandcold.C.Cloudy.听第14段材料,完成第19至21小题。()19.WheredidNancygo?Wenttoazoo.B.Wenttoafarm.C.Wenttoamuseum.()20.WhodidNancygotherewith?A.Herparents.B.Herfriend,Steve.C.Herbrother,Mike()21.WhatdidMikedoonSunday?Studiedforthetest.B.WatchedTV.C.Wenttothechessclub.听第15段材料,完成第21至25小题。()22.WhatdidTomdoonSaturdaymorning?Hewentswimming.B.Hecleanedhisroom.C.Hedidhishomework.()23.HowisTom’smathhomework?Itwaseasy.B.Itwasdifficult.C.Itwastoomuch.()24.WherewasTomonSundayafternoon?Athome.B.Athisaunt’shouse.C.Onhisschoolplayground.()25.HowlongdidTomwatchTVonSundayevening?A.Halfanhour.B.Onehour.C.Twohours.语言知识运用(共二节,计30分)得分评卷人单项选择(共20小题;每小题1分,满分20分)从A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出与句子中画线部分意义相同或相近并能替代的那一项。()26.―WhatdoyouthinkofWestLake?―Itisexcellent.Lotsofvisitorscomehereonvacationeveryyear.verygoodB.excitingC.cleanD.beautiful()27.―Doyoulikekoalas?―Yes.Theyarekindofcute.quiteB.alittleC.alotD.too()28.―DidyouhaveagreattimevisitingyourauntinNewYork?―Yes,sheshowedmearoundthecity.A.havefunB.getpopularC.happyD.haveagoodluck()29.―Excuseme,whereisthepostoffice?―Goalongthestreet,youcanseeitatthesecondcrossing.awayB.acrossC.downD.over()30.―DoyoulikeEnglish?―Yes,Ilikeitalot.A.atallB.quiteC.veryD.verymuch从A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出可填入空白处的最佳选项。()31.―Whereareyougoing?―I’mgoingshoppingwithmymotherinthe________.hospitalB.radiostationC.supermarketD.bank()32.―Arethere_______vegetablesinthebeefsoup?―Yes.Thereare________tomatoes.someB.anyC.anyD.some()33.―Whendidyourunclearrive________China?―HegottoGuangzhou________thenightofJune20th.inB.onC.atD.at()34.―Canyouplaytheviolin?―No,Ican’t,_______IcanspeakChinese.butB.andC.soD.then()35.―WhatdoesSallylooklike?―She_______ofmediumheight,andshe________longstraighthair.isB.hasC.hasD.is()36.―Howmuch_______doyouwant?―Twokilos(公斤).A.potatoesB.tomatoesC.strawberriesD.cabbage()37.―_______doyouthinkofpandas?―Theyareverycute.WhatB.WhyC.WhenD.How()38.―Areyou________inthestory?―Yes,it’svery________.Ilikeitverymuch.interestedB.interestingC.interestingD.interested()39.―WhereisMike?―He_______forthetestintheclassroom.studiesB.isstudyingC.studiedD.willstudy()40.―Wouldyoulike________basketballwithme?―Sorry.Ienjoy_______TVathome.towatchB.watchingC.towatchD.watching()41.―Howabouttheice-cream?―Wow,it_______good.looksB.soundsC.feelsD.tastes()42.―IsyourEnglishteacherfriendly________you?―Yes,butsheisstrict________us,too.A.withB.withC.inD.about()43.―Wouldyoulikesomebeefnoodles?―________.Ithinktheyaredelicious.Yes,pleaseB.No,thanksC.I’mnotsureD.I’dloveto()44.―________?―Great.I’mgoodwithmynewclassmates.DidyouhaveaschooltripB.WhatareyoudoingC.How’sitgoingD.Whatdidyoudolastnight()45.―Ican’tfindRick.Couldyoutellhimtocallme?―________.Iwill.A.GookluckB.Sorry,Ican’tC.ThankssomuchD.Sure,noproblem得分评卷人完形填空(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)阅读短文,从短文后所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出可填入空白处的最佳选项。Differentpeopleliketoeatdifferentfoodontheirbirthdays.Inmanycountries,peoplehavebirthdaycakes46candles.Thenumberofcandlesistheperson’s47.Thebirthdayperson48makeawishandblowoutthecandles.Ifheorsheblowsoutallthecandles49,thewishwill50.IntheUK,peoplesometimesputacandyinabirthdaycake.Thechildwiththecandyislucky.InChina,itisgetting51tohavecakeonyourbirthday.Butmanypeoplestilleat52fortheirbirthday.They53cutupthem54theyareasymboloflonglife.Insomeplaces,Chinesepeople55eateggsontheirbirthday.Theyareasymboloflifeandgoodluck.Allofthesebirthdayfoodsmaybedifferent,buttheideasarethesame.Theybringgoodlucktothebirthdayperson.()46.A.forB.withC.aboutD.at()47.A.ageB.jobC.oldD.year()48.A.havetoB.canC.mayD.must()49.A.rightnowB.verysoonC.inonegoD.intime()ealong()51.A.lostB.importantC.popularD.asurprise()52.A.dumplingsB.beefC.riceD.longnoodles()53.A.alwaysB.usuallyC.sometimesD.never()54.A.becauseB.ifC.whenD.before()55.A.tooB.alsoC.eitherD.aswell三、综合阅读(共三节,计39分)得分评卷人综合知识(共5小题;每小题1分,满分5分)根据所掌握的文化或背景知识,选择最佳选项。()56.LiYanglikesChineseinstruments,hewantstojointhe_________club.guitarB.pianoC.violinD.erhu()57.MikeisalwaysthefirstonethatcanlearnalltheEnglishwordsbyheart(背).MrsLiucallshima(n)________.A.tigerB.lionC.elephantD.dog()58.Chinesepeoplealwayseatzongzion________.A.NewYear’sDayB.Children’sDayC.NationalDayD.DragonBoatFestival()59.Whenit’s9:00aminChinatoday,itwas9:00pmin________yesterday.ThailandB.theUSAC.SouthAfricaD.India()60.Whenyousee________,youcan’tturnright.A.B.C.D.得分评卷人阅读理解(共10小题;每小题2分,满分20分)阅读下面两篇短文,根据短文内容,选择最佳选项。(1)DearMike,Thanksforyourletter.Doyouwanttoknowaboutmyfamily?Well,myfatherworksinabighotel.Everydayhegetsupatfiveinthemorning.Afterrunning,heeatsbreakfast.Thenhetakethenumber23bustohishotel.Mymotherworksinourschool.SheteachesChinese.Oh,herEnglishisalsoverygood.SheoftenhelpsmysisterLindalearnEnglish.Lindalikesmusic.Sheplaystheviolinverywell.Wehavetwodogs,FrankandBob.TheyrunaroundwithLindaallday.Wealllikethemverymuch.Pleasewriteandtellmeaboutyourfamily.Love,Tony()61.WhendoesTony’sfathergetupinthemorning?Atfive.B.Atsix.C.Atseven.D.Ateight.()62.WheredoesTony’smotherwork?Inahotel.B.Inabank.C.Inaschool.D.Inahospital.()63.HowmanypeoplearethereinTony’sfamily?Three.B.Four.C.Five.D.Six.()64.Thefamilyhastwo________.A.daughtersB.sonsC.dogsD.teachers()65.WhichofthefollowingisNOTtrue(正确)?A.Tony’smotherteachesChinese.B.LindacanspeakEnglish.C.Lindacanplaytheviolin.D.Tony’sfatherwalkstowork.(2)It’sSundaytoday.Theweatherissunnyandwindy.ThechildreninMissYan’sclassdon’thaveanyclasses.Theycometothezootoseeanimals.Theyareveryhappytoseemanyanimalsinthezoo.Firsttheygotoseepenguinstogether(一起),thentheydivideinto(分成)somesmallgroups.LilyandLucygotoseethem&#111nkeys.Theythinkm&#111nkeysaresmart.Linda,MikeandKategotoseetheelephants,theelephantsarekindofcute.WheredoTedandBobgo?Oh,theygotoseethepandas,becausetheythinkpandasareshyandclever.WhatanimalsdoMaryandJohnsee?Theygotoseethebirdsbecausethinkbirdsarebeautiful.Whoseetigers?OnlyJohn.Thetigersaresoscary.()66.Whatdayisittoday?A.Friday.B.Monday.C.Sunday.D.Saturday.()67.Howmanykindsofanimalsdothechildrensee?Five.B.Six.C.Seven.D.Eight.()68.WhatanimalsdoTedandBobseeinthezoo?Penguins.B.Pandas.C.Penguins.D.Elephants.()69.WhydoMaryandJohngotoseethebirds?Becausetheyarebeautiful.B.Becausetheyarecute.C.Becausetheyaresmart.D.Becausetheyareshy.()70.Fromthepassageweknow________.MissYanggoestothezoowiththechildren.Thechildrentakeabustothezoo.Thechildrenseesomedolphinsinthezoo.Thetigersareveryscary,soonlyJohngoestoseethem.第二部分非选择题(共计40分)得分评卷人任务型阅读(共7小题;每小题2分,满分14分)阅读下面两篇短文,根据所给语境,按要求完成下列各题。(3)Mysisterfinishedhighschooltwoweeksago.Asaspecialgift,ourparentstookustoIndiaforavacation.WewentcampinginasmallvillageinIndia.First,①wetookalongbusridetoalakeinthecountryside.Thereweput...
亲!请或新用户?
本站声明:书利华教育网资料为本站收集、购买整理或网友上传,不能保证版权问题,如有侵犯,请发邮件联系无条件删除,谢谢。
CopyRight&书利华教育网
------E-mail:(#改为@即可) QQ:
旺旺:lisi355
联系:广东省清远市清新区第一中学 侯剑东
欢迎合作与交流!扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
She can play__ Erhu(二胡)选择She can play__ Erhu(二胡)1.the2./中国乐器前加什么?
花妖丶子夏282
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
2./中国乐器前不用任何冠词,西洋乐器前要用the.
其他类似问题
当表示演奏、表演的时候乐器前面加the 这是固定搭配 部分中国乐器还是外国乐器
例如 She can play the piano.她很会弹钢琴
这里表示演奏,所以加the但是 She bought a piano.这里表示的是买,不是演奏,所以不是加the 是加a具体语境具体回答 ,但是表示演奏时,乐器前面一定加the.希望我的回答对你有所帮...
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 dad played the erhu 的文章

随机推荐