consider adjto be +adj这里的to be可省略吗

当前位置: >>
高三英语Unit9 Health care同步测试(旧人教版)
高三英语 Unit 9 Health care 同步测试第Ⅰ卷(三部分,共 115 分) 第一部分:听力 第一部分:听力(共两节,满分 30 分) 第一节(共 5 小题;每小题 1.5 分,满分 7.5 分) 第一节 听下面 5 段对话.每段对话后有一个小题,从题中所给的 A,B,C 三个选项中选出最佳选 项,并标在试卷的相应位置. 听完每段对话后,你都有 10 秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和阅 读下一小题.每段对话仅读一遍. M: Hi,Janet! What a nice skirt you have on! W: Do you really think so? M: Sure. It's perfect for the party tonight. 1.M: I'm sorry I forgot to turn off the light. W: Forget it. It can happen to anyone. 2.W: There is a limit of three books per person. M: Oh, I thought we could borrow 4 at a time. 3.W: Did you see the football match yesterday evening, David? M: Oh, I missed it, Alice! By the time I turned on the TV, it had already finished. W: Never mind. It's just a waste of time. 4.W: Why not go to visit the Science Museum today, James? M:I'm afraid we can't. It opens only from 2:00 to 5:00 on Wednesday afternoon. W: You mean we have to wait until tomorrow? M:I guess so! 5.What day is it today? A. Tuesday. B. Wednesday. C. Thursday.第二节(共 15 小题;每小题 1.5 分,满分 22.5 分) 第二节 听下面 5 段对话或独白.每段对话或独白后有几个小题,从题中所给的 A,B,C 三个 选项中选出最佳选项,并标在试卷的相应位置.听每段对话或独白前,你将有时间阅读各个 小题,每小题 5 秒钟;听完后,各小题将给出 5 秒钟的作答时间.每段对话或独白读两遍. 听第 6 段材料,回答第 6~7 题. W: Kate, look! The passengers are coming from the plane, and there's Susan. W: Which one? M: The tall one next to the window. W: The one with the suitcase? M: No. The one with the package under her arm. W: Oh, yes! That's Susan! M: Hello, Susan! How was the trip? W: Fine. It was a very good flight. 6.What's Susan carrying with her? A.A suitcase. 答案 B B.A package. C.A box.7.What are the man and the woman doing? A. Going to take a plane to somewhere. B. Meeting Susan at the airport. C. Seeing Susan off. 答案 B段材料, 听第 7 段材料,回答第 8~9 题. ~ W:I am going to visit India next month. M: It's a wonderful place. I have been there since years ago. W: What should I see in India? M: You must see the Taj Mahal, of course. W: You think it is a must, don't you? Why? M: Because it is one of the most beautiful buildings in the world. W: Then when is the best time to see it? In the morning or at night? M: People have different ideas. Some think it should be seen by the light of the moon. Others think it is more beautiful under the morning sun. W: If I stay in India long enough, I will see it both during the day and at night. M: That' the best idea. Many people are busy traveling and they miss a lot. I hope you' have a s ll good time there. W: Thank you. 8.When did the man go to India? A. Years ago. 答案 AB.A year ago.C. Two years ago.9.At what time of the day will the woman visit the Taj Mahal? A. In the morning. B. At night. C. In the morning and at night. 答案 C段材料, 听第 8 段材料,回答第 10~12 题. ~ W: Hi, my name's Mary Jackson and I have a friend Susan, whose son is taking guitar lessons from you for a year, and she suggested I call you. M: OK. Will the lessons be for yourself or a child? W: They will be for myself. My son's only three and I'd like him to take piano lessons next year. M: Fine. Have you had any musical experience before? W: Well, I studied the piano for about 3 months but that was 6 years ago. M: That's good. So we don't have to start right from the beginning again. W: When can I take lessons and how much do they cost? M: Well, we have a big class that meets on Monday evenings for three hours, which costs $2 an we have a small group that meets on Wednesday or Friday evenings for two hours, which costs $4 an hour. W:I'm afraid I can't make it on Mondays, but I can manage on Wednesdays. 10.What is the main topic of the conversation? A. The suggestion for Susan. B. The guitar lesson for Susan's son. C. The guitar lesson for Mary Jackson. 答案 C11.On what day is the woman going to take her lessons? A. Monday. 答案 B B. Wednesday. C. Friday.12.How much will the woman have to pay for her lessons each time? A.8 dollars. 答案 AB.6 dollars.C.4 dollars.段材料, 听第 9 段材料,回答第 13~16 题. ~ W: Haven't seen you for months, Hans! M: Oh,Nancy! It's you! Yes, I've just returned from England! W: England? For what? M: Learning English of course! W:I thought you were there traveling or visiting your relatives. Where have you been then? M:I mainly stayed in London learning, and traveled to many other cities such as Manchester, Liverpool. W: How long have you been in England? For a month? M:6 weeks in fact. I spent 4 weeks studying and 2 weeks traveling. W: What was the weather like there? Was it hot like in Nanchang? M: Not at all! It was cool there. W: I hear it's always foggy, isn't it? M: Oh, it used to be. When I was there it was always sunny. W: You must have taken many pictures there. Would you show them to me next time? M: No problem! 13.Why did Hans go to England? A. For studying. 答案 A B. For researching. C. For visiting a friend.14.Where did Hans mainly stay in England? A. In London. 答案 A B. In Manchester. C. In Liverpool.15.How long has Hans stayed in England? A.2 weeks. 答案 C B.4 weeks. C.6 weeks.16.What was the weather like in England when Hans was there? A. Hot. 答案 B B. Cool. C. Foggy. 段材料, 听第 10 段材料,回答第 17~20 题. ~ Venice is the &Queen& of the Adriatic Sea. Every year thousands of people from all over the world travel to Italy to visit the city. Do you know why they like to go there for a visit? Venice is a very beautiful city. It is quite different from other cities in the world. There aren' t any roads and streets in the city. So there aren' any cars and buses. There are many canals in the t city. There is one big canal and one hundred and seventy
seven small canals. People move up and down the canals in boats to go to work, go shopping or visit their friends. But Venice is sinking. It is going down and the water is going up. In 2040 Venice will be under water. The Adriatic Sea will cover the city. The Venetians love their city and want to stay there. So they want to save Venice from the sea. They don't want to leave. How can they save Venice? They can build some strong huge walls and gates in the sea. The gates will close to keep too much water out. Thus Venice will not sink. 17.Where is the city mentioned in the tape? A. In Italy. 答案 A B. In India. C. In England.18.How do people travel in the city? A. By bus. 答案 C B. By train. C. By boat.19.What's happening to this city? A. The city is becoming more beautiful. B. The city is becoming small. C. The city is going down under the water. 答案 C20.What will the people there do to save the city? A. They will make the city large. B. They will build some strong walls and gates in the sea. C. They will rebuild the city. 答案 B第二部分:英语知识运用 第二部分:英语知识运用(共两节,满分 45 分) 第一节:语法和词汇知识 第一节:语法和词汇知识(共 15 小题;每小题 1 分,满分 15 分) 从 A,B,C,D 四个选项中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项. 21. A.It;that 解析 so happened B.Wis I was there. C.Tit D.It;it本题考查 happen 的用法之一,It so happened that....固定句型,意为&碰巧发生了……&. 答案 A a holiday. C.pay D. spend on22.I am too busy. I can't A.go 解析 用. 答案 B B.afford本题考查 afford 的基本含义&花得起时间干某事&,另外 afford 多与情态动词连23.It was not A.that C.when 解析 答案she took off her dark glasses I realized she was a famous film star. B.that D.then该题考查了强调句.句子中强调的是时间状语从句,意思是&直到……才……&. B all the problems of the24.Let's go to the library for more books. I don't think these subject. A.tell 解析 答案 B.show C.find D.cover该题考查动词词义的辨析.cover 一词的意思是&覆盖;包括&. D to my parents
advice. B.listen D.had listened25.If only I A.listening C.am listening 解析if only 意思是&要是……就好了&,后面所接的句子应该用虚拟语气,表示和过去的事实相反的假设,应用过去完成时. 答案 D26.―It was careless of you to have left the house without turning off the gas. ―My god! A.So were you . B.So was I C.So did I D.So I did 解析 答案表示对对方所说的事情表示同意,用&So+主语+助动词&结构. D the telephone.27.Bill wasA.considered inventing B.considered to have discovered C.considering having invented D.considered to have invented 解析 本题考查 consider 的用法,be considered to have done 意为&被认为已经干了……&合乎题意. (1)consider 作&考虑&讲时可用 consider+n./pron. doing 结构. (2)consider 作&认为&讲时不可用 consider doing 结构. (3)consider sb./sth.(to be)+n./adj.认为某人/物怎样,该复合结构中 to be 可省略. (4)be considered to have done 认为某人已经干了某事. 答案 28. D heart disease for many years, he had to take medicine everywhere. B.Have suffered from D.SufferingA.Having suffered from C.To suffer from 解析 成式. 答案 A本题考查 suffer from 的用法&患……病&,同时由句中时间状语知需用现在分词完29.―Your parents wanted you to go home immediately. ―Sorry, but A. it all depends C. that depends on 解析 答案 . B. it all depends on D. that is depended本题考查 It all depends.&那得看情况.&固定用法. A ,I couldn't find a taxi. B. to make things worse D. still better30.It was raining outside, A. to make things better C. still worse 解析本题考查 to make things worse&更糟的是&的用法, 也可用 worse still. 答案B31.Tom got a small salary every month, so he couldn't. A. make ends meeting C. make ends meet 解析 答案 B. make his ends meet D. make end meet本题考查&make ends meet&的用法&使收支相抵&,其余形式不正确. C great value to me.32.Thank you very much for all you've done for me, which is A.of 解析 答案 B.with C.in D.at考查&of+抽象名词&作表语的情况.be of great value=be very valuable. A33.―It's wrong for a student to follow his teachers say. ―It's true.I can't agree. A.more C.much 解析 B. more D. muchwhatever 引导宾语从句或让步状语从句;no matter what 只引导让步状语从句;not与比较级连用表达最高级的含义. 答案 A wrong B.to play cards. C.is D.that34.I consider A.to 解析 式宾语. 答案 B本题考查&It is +adj./n.+to do&这一句型的变式&consider+it+adj.+to do&,it 为形35.―Do you know Jim quarrelled with his brother? ―I don't know, nor will I listen to anything about it. A. so do I care C. nor do I care 解析 B.I don't care D. either do I care本题考查&也不……&在三种情形下的表达.解读句子会发现有三种情况的否定,即 I don
t know. I don't care. I won't listen.这种情形的&也不&要使用&nor+倒装句&. 答案 C第二节:完形填空 第二节:完形填空(共 20 小题;每小题 1.5 分,满分 30 分) 阅读下面的短文,从短文后所给各题的四个选项(A,B,C 和 D)中,选出可以填入空白 处的最佳选项. Don't Take the Fun Out of Youth Sports When I joined a private football league a few years ago, the sport meant everything to me. My coach(教练) said that I had lots of potential(潜力),and I became captain of my 36.That was before all the fun was taken out of 37. At first, everyone on the team got 38playing time. Then the team moved up to the top division after winning all its games, and the 39 started. Some parents, who had paid the coach extra money so their daughters could have 40 one-to-one training, got angry when she didn't give them more playing time in our 41.The coach was replaced. The new coach, however, took all the fun out of the game: All we did during practice was 42.I always wished to God that it would rain so we would not have the 43.Of course, they are 44.But we ran so much that, afterwards, we had trouble 45.Younger people shouldn't be doing exercises 46 for 18-year-olds. I was very thin 47 I started football, but as a member of this team I wouldn't eat much, because I was afraid of being too 48 to run. I feared making mistakes, and the added pressure caused me to make more than my usual 49. Is all this pressure necessary? I 50 up leaving the football team. Four other girls did the same, and two of them stopped playing football completely. That's 51,because they had so much potential. They were just burned-out with all the pressure they 52 from the coach and their parents. I continued playing football at school and 53 my love for it. I joined a private team coached by my school coach. When I started playing 54 him, he told me I needed to relax because I looked nervous. After I 55 down, I played better. When you enjoy something, it's a lot easier to do it well. 36.A.class 解析 答案 B.club C.team D.board根据上文&我的教练说我很有潜力&可以判断,我成为我所在足球队的队长. C B.living C.learning D.working37.A.playing 解析根据第二段的内容可得出答案.这是一句过渡句,用它来引出下文. 答案A B.equal C.right D.extra38.A.great 解析注意第一句的 At first 和第二句中的 Then.本句意为:开始时,队里的每个队员都有同样的踢球机会. 答案 B B.struggle C.attempt D.pressure39.A.business 解析 来了&. 答案 D本句意为&后来,随着我们足球队赢了所有的比赛而成为强队后,我们的压力也就40.A.free 解析 答案B.privateC.goodD.basic家长给教练额外送钱是为了他们的女儿可以得到教练非公开的一对一的训练. B B.courses D.programmes41.A.matches C.lessons 解析首先要弄清本句的主句部分,即首先排除由 who 引导的定语从句对主句理解的干扰. 当贿赂教练的家长见到教练没有给自己的孩子较多的比赛机会时就生气了. match 指(球 类)比赛.B,C 两项是&课程&的意思.D 项是&节目,程序&的意思. 答案 A B.play C.run D.shoot42A.jump 解析作者希望下雨,目的是他们可以不做那种训练,即跑步训练.根据本句意思,显然C 项为最佳答案. 答案 43A.duty 解析 答案 C B.meeting C.operation D.training句意:如果下雨的话,我们就不会再训练. D B.boring C.scientific D.practical44A.necessary 解析这里作者承认: 所有的 (足球) 队员都要做跑步训练, 所以作者认为跑步训练是 &必要的&,但不能只是跑步训练. 答案 A B.moving C.sleeping D.breathing45A.speaking 解析 答案 46A.used 解析 答案 47A.till 解析 逻辑. 答案 48A.full 解析由于教练只让队员做跑步训练,导致这些队员喘不过气来. D B.intended C.made D.described句意:年幼的孩子不应做 18 岁(成人)做的训练(强度). B B.since C.before D.because本句是在说明参加足球队以前的情况, 后面一句介绍入足球队后的情况, 这才符合C B.tired C.lazy D.big根据上句&I wouldn't eat much&可以判断作者不愿吃得太多是因为吃得太饱可能会跑不起来. 答案 49A.size 解析 A B.share C.space D.statesize 大小;share(属于某人应该做的)一份;space 空间,太空;state 状态.作者怕犯错误,而增加的压力又使她比应犯的错误要多. 答案 50A.gave 解析 B B.kept C.ended D.picked由于有了那些没有必要的心理压力,作者只得离开足球队.end up doing sth.以……告终,其他选项很显然与题意不符. 答案 51A.sad 解析 C B.shameful C.silly D.serious另外四个选手也相继离开了足球队, 并且有两个彻底告别了足球. 她们也很有潜力,这自然是一件令人伤心的事. 答案 A B.suffered C.brought D.felt52A.received 解析根据定语从句的语法知识,排除 B 项.本句中的 they 指那些退出足球队的队员,C 项 brought 是&带来&的意思,在逻辑意义上不通,故也要排除;而先行词是 pressure&压 力&是一种心理行为,所以 felt 要优于 received,所以 D 项为最佳答案. 答案 D 53A.reconsidered 解析B. rediscoveredC.reformedD.replaced由于作者继续在校园里踢足球, 且过去也曾由于心理压力对足球失去兴趣, 所以又爱上足球应为&rediscovered my love for it&. 答案 54A.at 解析 答案 55A.fell 解析 B B.by C.for D. aroundplay at sb.&扮演,装某人&.句意为&当我为他踢足球的时候,……&. C B.stepped C.slowed D.calmed因为作者开始看上去紧张,教练告诉她放松,放松后,她踢得更好了.calm down 意为&镇定下来&. 答案 D第三部分:阅读理解 第三部分:阅读理解(共 20 小题;每小题 2 分,满分 40 分) 阅读下列短文,从每题所给的四个选项(A,B,C 和 D)中选出最佳选项. A Until a few hundred years ago, music was hardly ever written down. For this reason, we do not know the names of the earliest composers. Early music was based on single tunes, or melodies(旋律).Later, several tunes were combined into one song, or a piece of music. Among early composers of many tuned music were Palestrina in Italy, and the Englishman William Byrd. A further musical development was opera. This has a story set to words and music. Monteverdi was the first great operatic composer. Among others are Purcell, Wgners. Verdi, Puccini, and Richard Strauss. Music was also written for instruments played alone, or together in an ORCHESTRA. The best of this is known as CLASSICAL MUSIC. The greatest composers of classical music are Bach, Handel, Haydn, Mozart, and Beethoven. Some of these composers also wrote church music, opera, and songs. During the nineteenth century, many composers wrote romantic music. This kind of music appeals to(吸引) the listener's feelings and imagination. Among the best-known composers born in the nineteenth century are Schubert,Berlioz,Mendelssohn,Chopin,Schumann,Liszt,Brahms,Tschaikovsky,Elgar,Mahler,Debu ssy,and Sibelius. Twentieth
century music frequently sounds different from earlier music. A composer whose work is often performed now is the Hungarian Bela Bartok. At first, people found Bartok' s style harsh and ugly. Today it is understood better. The Austrian Arnold Schoenberg invented a new method of composition. He introduced 12-note music instead of old scale of eight notes. Today, a number of composers write electronic music as well as ordinary music. 56We don't know the names of the earliest composers because A. early music was mostly about the single tunes B. people of that time seldom wrote the music down C. early music was too difficult to understand D. people of that time did not love music 解析 细节理解题.由文章第一段&Until a few hundred years ago, music was hardly ever .written down. For this reason, we do not know the names of the earliest composers&可以推知选 项 B 正确. 答案 B .57The composers who brought in 12-note music in composition is A. Mozart C. Arnold Schoenberg 解析 B. Schubert D. Beethoven细节理解题.与文章第六段的&The Austrian Arnold Schoenberg invented a newmethod of composition. He introduced 12
note music instead of old scale of eight notes&对应 可知答案. 答案 C58Which of the following statements is TRUE according to the passage? A. Some greatest composers of classical music also wrote church music, songs and opera. B. We can know some names of the earliest composers who lived several hundred years ago. C. Opera always has a story set to words and actions. D. Music in the 20th century sounds the same as earlier music. 解析 正误判断题.由文章第三段的&The greatest composers of classical music are Bach,Handel, Haydn, Mozart, and Beethoven. Some of these composers also wrote church music, opera, and songs&可知应选 A. 答案A BIn photography, a new line of digital cameras that store pictures on memory chips(芯片) rather than film is fighting it out with Advanced Photo System(APS) models. APS is basically a smaller, more convenient version of 35 mm film. In a show of unity, Eastman Kodak and Fuji Photo Film―companies truly dislike each other―worked with camera-makers to come up with a new design that solves some of photography's most basic problems. With APS cameras, film cartridges(胶卷盒) are simply dropped in and thread(装胶卷) themselves. You also get a choice of three picture sizes(standard, wide and full view),and the prints come back with a visual index sheet(能看到图像的索引单) to make finding pictures and ordering reprints easier. More magical, APS film has a magnetic strip(磁条) that can be used to record picture information about lighting conditions, flash use and other variables in addition to basics like date and picture number. In theory, these data allow photo printers to improve pictures taken by APS cameras that are&ix& (information exchange) models. These cameras cost more than $100,often much more. In future models, the APS magnetic strip may be used to capture voice or, even to record a digital version of your film picture. For now, APS picture quality is roughly the same as 35-mm film. And like 35-mm, APS is available in different film speeds to match varying light conditions or make fast action shots. The best part about APS technology is that it is affordable. Many of these tiny models will sell for $400,but more basic APS cameras are available for as little as $50. &I think APS will in the end replace 35
mm film for users,&says Ted McGrath, president of photography group at Fuji Photo Film USA Inc. 59.The first paragraph of the passage suggests that Eastman Kodak and Fuji Photo Film companies before. B. were good partners D. always united as oneA. seldom got along well C. were suited to each other 解析细节理解题.从第一段中的&...companies truly dislike each other&可知,柯达和富士两家公司在此前的关系相处得并不好. 答案 A60.What's the main advantage of APS cameras that are &ix& models in theory? A.Their picture information can be used to make the pictures better. B.Their price is not less than $100,often much more. C.Their APS magnetic strips may be used to record voice. D.Their picture quality is the same as that of 35-mm film. 解析 细节理解题.本题所问这种相机的优点,既然是相机的优点,就应以所照照片的质量为主.B 项是指其价格,C 项是指其附加的录音功能,D 项也并不能说明其优点.这三个 选项都不合题意.而 A 选项是指&图片信息能制作出更好的照片&,这当然是相机的主要 优点,符合题意.这一点也可从第二段第二句看出. 答案 A in the future.61According to Ted McGrath,A.many small APS cameras will sell for $200 to $400 B.digital cameras with APS will take the place of ordinary ones C.more basic APS cameras are available for only $50 D.APS will be replaced by 35
mm film for users 解析 细节理解题. 从第二段最后的 'I think APS will in the end replace 35
mm film for &users,'says Ted McGrath,...&中可直接找到答案.句中的 replace 与 B 选项中的 take the place of 同义. 答案 B .62The best title for this passage may be A.Digital Cameras with APS B.A New Product C.Advanced Photo System D.Eastman Kodak & Fuji Photo Film 解析主旨大意题. 本题要求根据文章内容选择一个最为恰当的标题. 从文中描述的细节,如:性能,功能,优点,价格以及其前景,都是围绕着 A 选项的 Digital Cameras with APS ――带有高级成像系统的数码相机,所以 A 项正确. 答案 AC Since life is short and the world is wide, the sooner you start exploring it, the better. Soon enough the time will come when you are too tired to move farther than the terrace(阳台) of the best hotel. Go now. No need, you may say, to tell that. But what I do need to tell you is that you will meet with a surprising amount of opposition the moment you try to set out. Rubbish, you will reply. More people go abroad nowad never has travel, particularly among the young, been more strongly visits, of international exchanges. P but none of this, my dear young friends, is travel. Travel is not going on a round coach trip for $67 in all, or spending ten days at a hotel by the sea. Travel is when you went to see how much money and resources you have and then set out, alone or with chosen friends, to make an unhurried journey to a distant goal without a set date for your return. Real travel, then is independence in action, and is not liked by most parents. They don't mind your going in a school party to Athens, because they know just where you are and when you'll be back, and they can therefore permit you the imagination of freedom without for one second letting you beyond their control. But what they cannot bear is that you should travel all on your own, without giving them your address and return date. In fact, their fears are quite reasonable because that shows how much they love you. So in order to enjoy real travel and at the same time put your parents' mind at ease. It would be really important for you to bear the following advice in mind. 63.Which statement is TRUE according to the passage? A. People travel to foreign countries more than before. B. Young people are less encouraged to travel abroad. C. People should not go on a round coach trip for $67. D. Educational visits should not be encouraged as they are not real travel. 解析 细节理解题.通读全文用排除法可选出正确答案.B 项文章中没提到;C 项与现实和文章内容不符; 项文章中没提及. D 第一段中有 &More people go abroad nowadays than ever before&,故选 A. 答案 A64.What does real travel mean according to the writer? A. It means telling your parents nothing about the travel. B. It means not knowing where you want to go. C. It means traveling to a distant goal in an unhurried manner. D. It means traveling without any plan. 解析 答案 推理判断题. 本题是对 real travel 进行定义, 综合最后一段对 real travel 的描述可知. C .65Your parents allow you to travel in a school party because A.they want you to be truly free B.you are still under their control C.they don't have time to travel with you D.they know it's good for you 解析推理判断题.从文章中的&...because they know just where you are and when you ll be back, and they can therefore permit you the imagination of freedom without for one second letting you beyond their control.&可推知答案. 答案 B66.According to the writer, when you do real traveling, you should . A.never mind how worried your parents are B.give your parents your address and return date C.tell your parents details about your travel D.not let your parents worry about you 解析 推理判断题.从文章最后一段对 real travel 的描述,再结合倒数第二句&So in orderto enjoy real travel and at the same time put your parents
mind at ease.&可知. 答案 D D According to the dictionary definition of &create& ,ordinary people are creative every day. To create means &to bring into being, to cause to exist&―something each of us does daily. We are creative whenever we look at or think about something in a new way. First this involves an awareness of our surroundings. It means using all of our senses to know our world. This may be as simple as being aware of color and texture(质地),as well as taste, when we plan a meal. Above all, it is the ability to notice things others might miss. A second part of creativity is an ability to see relationships among things. If we believe the ,the expression &there is nothing new under the sun& creativity is remaking or recombining the old in new ways. For example, we might do this by finding a more effective way to study or a better way to arrange our furniture, or we might make a new combination of camera lenses and filters to create an unusual photograph. A third part of creativity is the courage and drive to make use of your new ideas, to apply them to achieve some new results. To think up a new idea is one thing, to put the idea to work is another. These three parts of creativity are involved in all the great works of genius, but they are also involved in our day-to-day activities. 67Which of the following activities isn't a creative one according to the passage? A.To prepare a meal. B.To arrange the furniture in a special way. C.To buy some books from a bookstore. D.To &write& a letter with a computer. 解析 推理判断题.从文章中对创造性的介绍来看,从书店买书只是一种简单的行为,不涉及创造性. 答案 C .68.&There's nothing new under the sun& (Para. 3) really implies that A.we can seldom create new things B.a new thing is only a tale C.a new thing can only be created at the basis of original things D.we can hardly see really new things in the world 解析句意理解题.根据上下文,可知此句的真正含意是&任何新事物的产生都是建立在原有事物之上的&.A,B 两项均为句子的字面理解,D 项明显错误,而 C 项&只有在原有 事物基础之上才能创造出新事物&正是分析得出的结论. 答案 C69. What does the author think about the relationship between a new thought and its being put into practice? A.It's more difficult to create a new thought than to put it into practice. B.To find a new thought will definitely lead to the production of a new thing. C.One can come up with a new thought, but may not put it into practice. D.A man with an excellent ability of practice can easily become an inventor. 解析 答案推理判断题.由文章倒数第二段最后一句可得出答案. C &.70.The best title of the passage is & A. How to Develop One's Creativity B. What Is Creativity? C. The Importance of Creativity D. Creativity―a Not Faraway Thing 解析 答案主旨大意题. 通读全文可知文章主要在谈论 &创造力的含义及其三个方面的表现& . B EIf you are asked to chair a meeting, remember the following six golden rules for meeting management. 1.Always start the meeting on time. If you begin on time, group members who show up late will realize the value of time. Beginning on time reflects skill as an effective time manager and sets a precedent(前例) for others to follow. 2.Assign a note-taker or arrange to have the meeting audio-taped. You may need to refer back to an issue that was discussed during the meeting at a later date. Good record-keeping is a sign of good meeting manager as well. 3.Learn to listen. So many times we think we are going to say and, in the process, block out valid points that other group members may be contributing. Additionally, we often hear only what we want to hear, rather than really listening to other people. Meetings that are characterized by effective listening are successful meetings. 4.Keep the discussion on track. Many times important issues can get sidetracked in a meeting, especially when everyone has a different opinion about the topic. If you anticipate(预料) a conflict prior to the meeting, discuss the issue with participants in advance. If an unanticipated(未预料到 的) conflict develops once the meeting is in progress, either appoint a subcommittee(小组委员会) to look into the problem, or ask participants involved in the conflict to meet with you after the meeting. Doing so will help keep the discussion on track and minimize the chances of wasting participants- valuable time. 5.Give everyone an opportunity to be heard. Some people tend to monopolize(独占) meetings, whereas others wait to be asked their opinions. As the leader of the meeting, you need to keep an open mind and make sure everyone feels welcome to contribute and express ideas without criticism. 6.End on time. If you said the meeting would last no longer than one hour, make sure the meeting last for only an hour. Meeting participants tend to plan the rest of their day around the time allotted(分配) for the meeting. Running late with a meeting makes members tardy(迟的) for other appointments, increases the chances that members will mentally leave the meeting, and reduces your credibility(可信性) as an effective meeting manager. 71According to Rule 1,if you don't start a meeting on time, which of the following statements is FALSE? A.You're not an effective meeting manager. B.Some members won't attend meetings later. C.Late-comers won't realize the importance of being on time. D.Late-comers will show up late again. 解析 答案 细节理解题.从 Rule 1 可知 B 项显然不符合逻辑. B .72You had better have a meeting audio
taped because A.the meeting is very important B.it shows you're an effective manager by doing soC.you may need to look back to what is discussed at the meeting later D.meetings are important for each participant 解析 细节理解题.从 Rule 2 的&You may need to refer back to an issue that was discussedduring the meeting at a later date.&可知答案. 答案 C73When group members have different opinions about a problem you haven't expected, you should . A.appoint a sub-committee to look into the problem B.listen carefully to their different opinions C.stop the meeting and have a rest D.have another meeting later 解析 细节理解题.从 Rule 4 的&If an unanticipated conflict develops once the meeting is inprogress, either appoint a subcommittee to look into the problem, or ask participants involved in the conflict to meet with you after the meeting.&可推知选 A. 答案 A74Which of the following statements does not show the meaning of the underlined &give everyone an opportunity to be heard&? A.Everyone has the right to speak at the meeting. B.Every one can express their ideas without criticism. C.The meeting manager should keep an open mind to different opinions. D.All group members must express their ideas at the meeting. 解析 句意理解题. 根据所给句子结合文章知其意为 &给每人一个在会上表达他们各自意见的机会&.而 D 项意为&所有与会者都应该发言表达他们的意见&,显然不合原意. 答案 D .75As a meeting manager, you should end the meeting on time, or A.you won't be trusted any longer B.some group members will get angry C.some members will leave the meeting D.members will be late for the other appointments 解析细节理解题. Rule 6 的 从 &Running late with a meeting makes members tardy for otherappointments&可知. 答案 D第Ⅱ卷(共 35 分) 第四部分:写作 第四部分 写作(共两节,满分 35 分) 写作 第一节:短文改错 第一节 短文改错(共 10 小题;每小题 1 分,满分 10 分) 短文改错 此题要求改正所给短文中的错误.对标有题号的每一行作出判断:如无错误,在该行右边横 线上画一个勾(√);如有错误(每行只有一个错误),则按下列情况改正: 该行多一个词:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉,在该行右边横线上写出该词,并也用斜线划掉. 该行缺一个词:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧),在该行右边横线上写出该加的词. 该行错一个词:在错的词下画一横线,在该行右边横线上写出改正后的词. 注意:原行没有错的不要改. Last Sunday morning Mr. Wang left home early go fishing. Very soon he got to a river. He sat on the bank or began to fish. But he was unlucky. When sun was setting he still didn't catch any fish, and they felt very disappointed. On his way home, he thought of that his wife might 76 77 78 79 80 . . . . . . . . . .laugh at him because he hadn't caught any fish. How to save 81 face? He became very worrying. Suddenly he got an idea. He immediately run to the fish market and bought two big fish. Then he hurried home happy, thinking that his wife would praise him of getting the big fish. 答案与解析 76.go 前加 to 动词不定式表目的. 77.or→and 前后为两个并列的动作. 78.sun 前加 the 特指独一无二的东西. 79.they→he 人称误用. 80.去掉 of thought 后跟 that 宾语从句. 81.√ 82.worrying→worried worrying 令人担忧;worried 感到担忧. 83.run→ran 通篇时态要一致. 84.happy→happily 副词修饰动词. 85.of→for praise sb.for sth.因某事而表扬某人. 第二节:书面表达 第二节:书面表达(满分 25 分) 82 83 84 85假设你叫刘明,高三学生,即将参加高考.你的英语其他题都做得不错,但是作文总是写不 好.你给在你学校工作过的外籍老师 Jared 发一封 E
mail,就如何提高英语写作这一问题 向他请教,并请他帮忙批改你附上的作文,指出问题的所在,怎么改进. 注意: 1.词数 100 左右; 2.在内容上允许适当发挥; 3.参考词汇:附 attached to 参考答案 Dear Jared, I'm in Senior 3 now and I'm preparing for the coming college entrance examination. I'm sure I can answer all the questions in NMET except the writing. I have put my heart into English writing, but I still don't know how to write a good composition. What shall I do? You know, the college entrance examination is very important. I'm getting more and more worried with the time passing by. So I want to get some help from you. I believe you are kind enough to help, aren' you? t The composition attached to the E
mail is one of mine. Would you please correct it, point out the mistakes and tell me how to improve my writing? Thank you! Yours, Liu Ming
高中英语Unit9 Health care文章 About WHO人教版第三册.doc_英语_初中教育_教育专区。About WHO The World Health Organization is the United Nations specialized ...高中英语Unit9 Health care文章 抗菌素人教版第三册.doc_英语_初中教育_教育专区。抗菌素荷兰人列文虎克自磨镜片,自制镜架装起了一架可放大200~300倍的低倍...高中英语Unit9 Health care文章 What cancer is人教版第三册.doc_英语_初中教育_教育专区。What cancer is Cancer is a disease caused by normal cells changing...高三英语上unit 9 health care单元练习1_从业资格考试_资格考试/认证_教育专区。Unit 9 Health care 单元练习一.Phrases and expressions: 1.采取措施做某事 21....高中英语Unit9 Health care文章 Basic Facts About HIV 1人教版第三册.doc_英语_初中教育_教育专区。Basic Facts About HIV/AIDS What is HIV? HIV is the ...unit 9 health care 词汇练习词汇练习隐藏&& 人教版高三英语第三册(必修)Unit 9 词汇 Monday, August 29, 2011settled by Gowell 一.金典词汇 金典词汇 1.abus...高三英语 Unit9 Health care Ⅰ. Words. 1. abuse vt. & n. 滥用,虐待,...更重要的是,大部分测试与教学过程没有很好的联系。 6. allowance n. 津贴,...Unit9 Health care_高三英语_英语_高中教育_教育专区。Unit9 Health care Integrating...2014小学教师资格考试《... 2014年幼儿园教师资格考... 2014教师资格中学教...关键词:人教高三老教材 同系列文档 幼班教师寄语 小学教师开学发言稿 秋季初中开学...高三英语全套教案_Unit_9_(人教版) 隐藏&& Unit 9 Health Care Teaching ai...高中英语学案Unit 9Health care(2)_英语_高中教育_...For scanning---建议做 Post-reading 里的练习 1,...高中人教版英语必修2uni... 2页 免费©2014 Baidu...
All rights reserved Powered by
copyright &copyright 。文档资料库内容来自网络,如有侵犯请联系客服。

我要回帖

更多关于 consider as to be 的文章

随机推荐