讨论小学生家庭作业计划表英语作文

扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
英语作文假如现在是晚上八点,我的爸爸正在看电视,我的妈妈和祖母正在谈话,祖父正在读一本书,我正在写家庭作业.
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
It is eight o'clock in the evening. My father is watching TV, my mother is talking with my grandmother, grandfather is reading a book, and I am doing my homework.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
小学英语作文 周日的一天的生活上午 做家庭作业 然后帮助妈妈做家务下午 去学校开会,选举汤拇为班长会后 打篮球 完成后再给30分
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
Morning to do homework and then help her mother with household chores School in the afternoon to meet the election for the squad leader Tom thumb After playing basketball
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码英语作文 作为学生,每年寒暑假我们都要做家庭作业_百度知道
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。
英语作文 作为学生,每年寒暑假我们都要做家庭作业
我有更好的答案
People visit relatives and friends with the words “Have all your wishes ”Spring Festival is the most important festival in China .In the evening before the Spring Festival ,families get together and have a big meal .They can also get some money from their parents.It’s to celebrate the lunar calendar ‘s new year . People put New Year scrolls on the wall for good fortune . The Spring Festival lasts about 15 days long . This money is given to children for good luck .Dumplings are the most traditional food .Children like the festival very much ,because they can have delicious food and wear new clothes .In many places people like to set off firecrackers
采纳率:72%
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
等待您来回答扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
英语作文《homework》70词的,关于你对家庭作业的态度和看法,
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
你要原创还是复制的呢?For most student work is beneficial.However,in some cases,assembled with the most compelling reason to assign homework to students.It is very difficult to quantify the amount of improvement in real learning and education,which is derived from a large number of homework assignments.The reality is that too much homework to spend on learning the task of trying to accomplish the workload may lead to mental fatigue.If too much time consuming,it will lead to physical fatigue.供你参考的,要原创我也可以给你写!但是你要采纳我的
在要一篇原创的,词在多一点,谢谢
好的,要等一下的哦!
嗯嗯,谢谢
你到底说几年级呢?高中吗?要写简单些才行哈!你又没说,快点告诉我
初二,呵呵
At present, many students complain that there is too much homework to do. almost all
night time is
doing homework.Some students often talk with their parents, say
he haas too much homework
do , until very late to rest.For this phenomenon, parents often communicate with the school, and
discuss the homework problems with my teacher.
a junior high school student
now , I understand
homework's effect on us.Almost every subject will
students.So
too much homework to finish
at night.So I have my own views for the
homework:First of all, I hope the teacher can tell us the assignment ahead of time, can let we can finish in the free time.Furthermore, I hope the teacher can assign less homework.Third, I hope the teacher can understand
our pressure of study, in school work try less, weekend homework can more.
又说我字数多不给发,等下你回复我,我又可以继续发了,你自己接着写,等下是最后一段!!
About my point of view, we
must do homework, it can improve our grades.The amount of homework is good for us, if we do not do homework, then we will become more and more lazy, this approach is not good for learning.As students and parents, we should not only see the work pressure on us, but also to see
the homework
also has helpful for
点赞一个,3q
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码英语作文,李文为外国来的留学生找住宿的地方_百度知道
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。
英语作文,李文为外国来的留学生找住宿的地方
我有更好的答案
a post office.Willow Shoots out a newI like my living place very much.It is a nice white house with a big yard.The evironment is very good.There are lots of beautiful trees and flowers aound our village.When spring comes,the flowers and grass come out.It is really beautiful.There is a big parking lot near my home.There are two supermarkets,a bank and so on.So it is really convenient.the trees turn green ,switchgrass braids flying as girls.Peachflowers bloom of smiling faces to welcome this beautiful spring
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答

我要回帖

更多关于 考研英语写作视频 的文章

随机推荐