duchess是什么意思,历史上真实的公爵夫人人,女公爵,水果小贩的太太翻译

您要找的是不是:
n. 公爵夫人;女公爵;雍容华贵的妇女;[...
['d?t??s; -es]
n. 公爵夫人;女公爵;雍容华贵的妇女;小老板娘
vt. (澳)盛情款待;讨好
vi. 热情款待;讨好
当初起这个名字的甜点师傅Antonin Carême非常有远见,饿死事小,改名事大,原本的名字Duchesses(公爵夫人)听上去多么没食欲呀!    圣奥诺雷泡芙(Le Saint-Honoré)   
  由糕点师守护神圣奥诺雷的名字命名,江湖地位经年不倒。
基于4个网页-
绝望的公爵夫人
[ 'd?t?is ]
the wife of a duke or a woman holding ducal title in her own right
以上来源于:
['d?t? du'?es]
duchesses 【法国家具】(18世纪流行的)安乐躺椅(duchess brisée)
公爵夫人;公爵未亡人(或遗孀)
【纺织业】丝硬缎
餐桌饰物;桌布[亦作duchesse cover]
小奶油松饼(餐末点心)
以上来源于:《21世纪大英汉词典》
A duchess is a woman who has the same rank as a duke, or who is a duke's wife or widow. 女公爵; 公爵夫人
...the Duchess of Kent.
…肯特公爵夫人。
The charming Madame de Leon, in memory, no doubt, of the Duchesses de Longueville and de Chevreuse, preferred this appellation to her title of Princesse.
那位可爱的德·莱昂夫人,一定是在追念朗格维尔公爵夫人③和谢弗勒兹公爵夫人④,她才肯放弃她的公主头衔,乐意接受这种称呼。
In Young's fable, the academically talented working class happily join the elite. But the less talented resent them even more than they did the old dukes and duchesses.
在杨的寓言里面,工人阶级中学业优异的人幸运地加入了精英阶层,但是下层人士对他们的仇恨却甚于对曾经的公爵和公爵夫人们。
Then she loomed up, filling the door, filling the room with the aroma, the prestige, the arrogance, the pomp, the pride of all the Dukes and Duchesses swollen in one wave.
然后她越走越近,身体把门堵上了,房间里充满了公爵和公爵夫人们所特有的芳香、魅力、傲慢、浮华和骄傲,就像一个大浪打进了房间。
The album was recorded with his touring band, the Dukes (and Duchesses), who include Ms. Moorer.
But she clearly knows very little about modern princesses -- or duchesses even.
This is, after all, the man who ultimately has the power to turn women into princesses -- or at least duchesses.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!duchess是什么意思,公爵夫人,女公爵,水果小贩的太太翻译_百度知道
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。
duchess是什么意思,公爵夫人,女公爵,水果小贩的太太翻译
我有更好的答案
热情款待;dʌtʃ -es]美-['dʌs. (澳)盛情款待;讨好viduchess英-['ɪtʃəs]释义n. 公爵夫人;女公爵;雍容华贵的妇女;小老板娘vt
采纳率:91%
来自团队:
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包相关词典网站:当前位置: &
duchess中文是什么意思
发音:&&名词复数: duchesses&&&
中文翻译n.1.公爵夫人;公爵未亡人;女公爵;(公国的)女大公。2.气度威严的妇女。3.〔英俚〕叫卖小贩的妻子。&&&&爵阁... &&&&&&嘉皇阁... &&&&&&大吉花园... &&&&&&达奇斯希尔... &&&&&&爵妇吸蜜鹦鹉... &&&&&&德文郡公爵夫人... &&&&&&根德公爵夫人... &&&&&&表妹公爵夫人罗薇娜... &&&&&&洋缎... &&&&&&大公夫人;大公爵夫人;女大公爵。 ... &&&&&&公爵薯... &&&&&&悼公爵夫人... &&&&&&公爵遗孀... &&&&&&马尔菲公爵夫人... &&&&&&温切斯特公爵夫人... &&&&&&卡米拉?帕克?鲍勒斯; 卡蜜拉... &&&&&&夏洛特 (卢森堡大公)... &&&&&&玛德莲娜女爵的辖地... &&&&&&伊莎贝尔克莱尔... &&&&&&艾丽丝王妃... &&&&&&路易丝公主 (阿盖尔公爵夫人)... &&&&&&马里纳公主... &&&&&&大老千与傻大姐... &&&&&&华里丝?辛普森... &&&&&&迪谢努瓦... &&&&&&迪谢努瓦... &&
关注微信公众号:chachacidian,即可查询单词
例句与用法The duchess caught her husband's eye .公爵夫人引起了她丈夫的注意。The duchess bedecked herself with jewels .公爵夫人用珠宝装扮自己。Clearly eliza will not pass as a duchess .很明显,伊莉莎现在还不能被当作公爵夫人。Meanwhile the duchess was getting into her stride .与此同时公爵夫人开始高谈阔论起来。The duchess sang a sort of lullaby to the baby .公爵夫人对孩子唱了一首催眠曲一样的歌子。I wondered if i should check with the duchess of croydon .我想是不是应该去问问克罗伊敦公爵夫人。The words were so obviously an appeal that the duchess hesitated .这些话显然是在讨饶,这倒使公爵夫人犹豫了。The duchess of croydon kept firm, tight rein on her racing mind .克罗伊敦公爵夫人极力控制住自己跑马似的思想。Lord henry turned and looked at the duchess with his slumberous eyes .亨利勋爵转过头来,用倦怠的眼睛望着公爵夫人。The duchess of croydon's gem collection was among the world's most fabulous .克罗伊敦公爵夫人珍藏的珠宝属于世界上最名贵的。更多例句:&&1&&&&&&&&&&
英文解释the wife of a duke or a woman holding ducal title in her own right
相邻词汇热门词汇
duchess的中文翻译,duchess是什么意思,怎么用汉语翻译duchess,duchess的中文意思,,,,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reserved女公爵 的翻译是:Duchess of Rutland 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
Duchess of Rutland
Female Duke
Female duke
相关内容&aI'm the mother fucking princess 正在翻译,请等待...
& a在电话上 On telephone & a因为这条路是通往市中心的主要路线 Because this road is leads to the town center the principal route & aI think about it so much 正在翻译,请等待... & a他习惯做家务 He is familiar with does the housework & a保守公司薪资保密制度,不得向同事透露本人薪资或打听他人薪资。 The conservative company salary secrecy system, does not have to the colleague to disclose myself salary or inquires other people salary. & aThe light absorption, Appendix II B, in the range 300 to 350 nm of the solution obtained in the Assay exhibits a maximum only at 320 nm. 正在翻译,请等待... & a他们似乎谁也不愿意听谁的 Whose their as if is nobody willing to listen & aTURN LEFT AND GO TO THE HOUSES OF PARLIAMENT AND big ben 向左转并且去议会和大笨钟议院 & aTwo thirds of the forest are apple trees ,which is at least two or three meters high. 正在翻译,请等待... & acollege students job hunting 正在翻译,请等待...
& a商店的导购员 The store leads buys & a固有免疫应答可分为瞬时、早期固有免疫应答和适应性免疫应答诱导三个阶段。 The inherent immunity reply may divide into instantaneous, the early inherent immunity reply and the compatible immunity reply induces three stages. & a那个黑色的大包多少钱 That black large package how much money & aoh,ma'am,I'm so sorr! oh,夫人,我如此是sorr! & a他告诉我,你们今天排练? He tells me, you rehearses today? & a内置中文输入法的微博软件 In sets at the Chinese input method micro abundant software & aAUTOMATIC SUBSYSTEM ALLOCATION 自动子系统分派 & a现居住地址 Presently lives the address & alet,me,charm,you 让,我,魅力,您 & a没关系,我自己也不知道我在说什么,总之,我不会再勉强你,不会再让自己陷入抓狂,我得靠自己 Has not related, I did not know I was saying any, in brief, I cannot again force you, cannot again let oneself fall into grasps crazily, I must depend on oneself & a在我方 In us & a只会弹奏一些简单的曲子自我放松 Only can play some simple songs to relax & aSwitch power off Check printhead path(2) 正在翻译,请等待... & a拉扯布料 Pulls the cotton material & aUser Password Is: 用户密码是: & a学校非常重视德育教育 正在翻译,请等待... & alove is ugly so ugly love is ugly so ugly & a你的心情今天好不好 你的心情今天好不好 & aAnthropologists always seek new information about people. For instance, recent evidence found in Ethiopia and Kenya shows humans earlier in history than it was previously believed.
& ainterested by the history of trigonometry and the history of geometrical instruments.
& aA:She is a doctor.
B:Tom loves his wife. A :她是医生。
B :汤姆爱他的妻子。 & a你是一个老光棍 You are an old hoodlum & a他讲课风趣,不禁锢学生的思想,乐意与学生交朋友 He teaches charmingly, does not imprison student's thought, is glad to become friends with the student & aon all virtual links 在所有真正链接 & a老师批改作业 Teacher corrects students' papers & a蔡艺峰 Cai Yifeng & aretromental retromental & a201 E 11th Ave, Eugene, OR 97401 正在翻译,请等待... & areset button 复位按钮 & aBurt's Bees, Baby Bee Diaper Ointment Burt的蜂,小蜂尿布软膏 & a欢迎来我家做客。 Welcome my family to be a guest. & a面对自己的缺点和不足能够及时改正 正在翻译,请等待... & a挽救纸张 正在翻译,请等待... & a或许你现在名气大,所以你才会收到这些邮件。 You the fame is perhaps big now, therefore you only then can receive these mails. & aGrad somebody Sexy tell'em 正在翻译,请等待... & a第二天我们参观了‘天涯海角’并拍照 Second day we visited `ends of the earth' and photograph & a商品包装用的纸和纸板。 The commodity packing uses paper and cardboard. & a或许你现在名气大,所以才会收到这些邮件。 You the fame is perhaps big now, therefore only then can receive these mails. & aDo online?big business...your own business? 在网上?大笔生意…您自己的事务? & a当想你的时候,我可以看你的照片 正在翻译,请等待... & aputtng an end to puttng一个结尾 & athe next day she was able to catch an early bus 次日她能捉住一辆早期的公共汽车 & aIf we can’t go with item 1 如果我们不可以连同项目1 & a或许你现在名气比较大,所以才会收到这些邮件。 You the fame quite is perhaps big now, therefore only then can receive these mails. & a女公爵 Female duke &

我要回帖

更多关于 公爵夫人巧克力 的文章

随机推荐