如何还原句子原意

& “阅读短文还原句子(共8分,每小题2分)阅...”习题详情
0位同学学习过此题,做题成功率0%
阅读短文还原句子(共8分,每小题2分)阅读短文,根据上下文意思,将方框中的句子还原到短文中适当位置。其中有一个多余选项。 Liz was excited. She was going to Asia with her mom. Neither of them had ever travelled out of the United States before. They were going to fly to Hong Kong. &1 &, they would travel to Shanghai and Beijing. &Beijing is inland. &2& &&. I forget the name of the port. Anyway, we're going to see the Great Wall, the Tiananmen Square, and the Forbidden City. It's going to be so cool!& she told her neighbor Jane. From China,they would go to Japan. From Japan, they would catch a flight back to Los Angeles. & &3 &. It's only going to cost us $2,800 each, IF we don’t shop a lot,& she laughed.
A. After staying
in Hong Kong for three nightsB. But almost all the passengers got sick C. The trip is going to last three weeks D. The weather is fine in Beijing
now& E. So we have to take about a two-hour bus
ride to get there from the port&
&I hope your trip is more fun than mine was,& said Jane. &I travelled to the Bahamas on a large ship. &4& . I stayed in bed for almost three days. & &We've heard about those ,& said Liz. &I’m sure Mom and I will have a happy holiday.& &&&&&&&&&&&&&
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:2013-河南省鹤壁市七年级下学期期中考试英语试卷
分析与解答
习题“阅读短文还原句子(共8分,每小题2分)阅读短文,根据上下文意思,将方框中的句子还原到短文中适当位置。其中有一个多余选项。 Liz was excited. She was going to Asia with ...”的分析与解答如下所示:
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
阅读短文还原句子(共8分,每小题2分)阅读短文,根据上下文意思,将方框中的句子还原到短文中适当位置。其中有一个多余选项。 Liz was excited. She was going to Asia ...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
“阅读短文还原句子(共8分,每小题2分)阅...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“阅读短文还原句子(共8分,每小题2分)阅读短文,根据上下文意思,将方框中的句子还原到短文中适当位置。其中有一个多余选项。 Liz was excited. She was going to Asia with her mom. Neither of them had ever travelled out of the United States before. They were going to fly to Hong Kong. 1 , they would travel to Shanghai and Beijing. &Beijing is inland. 2 . I forget the name of the port. Anyway, we're going to see the Great Wall, the Tiananmen Square, and the Forbidden City. It's going to be so cool!& she told her neighbor Jane. From China,they would go to Japan. From Japan, they would catch a flight back to Los Angeles. & 3 . It's only going to cost us $2,800 each, IF we don’t shop a lot,& she laughed.
A. After staying
in Hong Kong for three nightsB. But almost all the passengers got sick C. The trip is going to last three weeks D. The weather is fine in Beijing
now E. So we have to take about a two-hour bus
ride to get there from the port
&I hope your trip is more fun than mine was,& said Jane. &I travelled to the Bahamas on a large ship. 4 . I stayed in bed for almost three days. & &We've heard about those ,& said Liz. &I’m sure Mom and I will have a happy holiday.& ”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“阅读短文还原句子(共8分,每小题2分)阅读短文,根据上下文意思,将方框中的句子还原到短文中适当位置。其中有一个多余选项。 Liz was excited. She was going to Asia with her mom. Neither of them had ever travelled out of the United States before. They were going to fly to Hong Kong. 1 , they would travel to Shanghai and Beijing. &Beijing is inland. 2 . I forget the name of the port. Anyway, we're going to see the Great Wall, the Tiananmen Square, and the Forbidden City. It's going to be so cool!& she told her neighbor Jane. From China,they would go to Japan. From Japan, they would catch a flight back to Los Angeles. & 3 . It's only going to cost us $2,800 each, IF we don’t shop a lot,& she laughed.
A. After staying
now E. So we have to take about a two-hour bus
ride to get there from the port
&I hope your trip is more fun than mine was,& said Jane. &I travelled to the Bahamas on a large ship. 4 . I stayed in bed for almost three days. & &We've heard about those ,& said Liz. &I’m sure Mom and I will have a happy holiday.& ”相似的习题。  六害损六亲,僧道可安身,父母虽刑克,妻儿损害人。    亡神主官方,三度改住场,骨肉多刑克,出外置田庄。  
楼主发言:1次 发图:0张 | 更多
  没有哪位大师能给在下解释解释吗?我是真不明白才肯请赐教的!
  命犯天煞孤星,注定孤独终老!意思是叫你去出家安渡晚年!阿弥陀佛
  谢谢!既然这命那咱就一个人凑和着吧。我还是要谢谢你!阿弥陀佛  
  呵呵,不用客气!……跟你开玩笑的,不要太信这些东西。
请遵守言论规则,不得违反国家法律法规回复(Ctrl+Enter)当前位置:
>>>阅读短文还原句子。阅读短文,根据上下文意思,将方框中的句子还..
阅读短文还原句子。阅读短文,根据上下文意思,将方框中的句子还原到短文中适当位置,使其通顺完整。其中有一个多余选项。
&&&& Sangduen has elephants on her mind. The elephants are in serious danger. 1_____ "Unless they are protectedproperly at once, they might only appear in books and photos in the near future," says Sangduen. &&&& Sangduen was bom in a mountain area in northern Thailand 47 years ago. Her love of animals began whenshe was very young. She was just a teenager when she saw elephants being used for carrying things. 2_____&&&&& In 1996, Sangduen, together with her family, set up the Elephant Nature Park in Chiang Mai. The mainpurpose of the park is to provide a place for elephants&to live peacefully in their natural environment. 3_____,the disabled and sick elephants are mostly saved from private owners. &&&& At present, thousands of elephants walk around big cities with their owners looking for help. Sangduen's latest plan is to remove the elephants from city areas and bring them back to natural environment. 4_____ It's considered to be the primary home of wild (野生的) elephants. The new place will serve as a way for elephants to go back to nature.
A. The experience changed her life. B. So she works hard to save them. C. She wants to make friends with elephants. D. She wants to open an elephant center in Surin. E. Now thirty elephants of all ages are under the park's care.
题型:阅读理解难度:偏难来源:北京模拟题
1. B 2. A 3. E 4. D
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“阅读短文还原句子。阅读短文,根据上下文意思,将方框中的句子还..”主要考查你对&&故事类阅读&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
故事类阅读
故事类阅读:文章一般描述的是某一件具体事情的发生发展或结局,有人物、时间、地点和事件。命题往往从故事的情节、人物或事件的之间的关系、作者的态度及意图、故事前因和后果的推测等方面着手,考查学生对细节的辨认能力以及推理判断能力。阅读这类材料时,同学们一定要根据主要情节掌握文章主旨大意,同时抓住每一个细节,设身处地根据文章内容揣摩作者的态度和意图,根据情节展开想象,即使是碰到深层理解题也可迎刃而解。故事类阅读注意:初中生接触到的阅读材料大都是故事类。阅读故事类的材料,应该抓住人物线索、地点线索、时间线索和情节发展线索。特别注意的是,以上线索往往是并存的。因为情节的发展总是涉及到人物的变化、时间的推移、场景的变换等。而阅读材料后的阅读理解往往会围绕这些内容设计一些事实类的理解题。凡事实类的理解题都可以从阅读材料的表层文字中找到答案。在阅读故事类短文时,应理解文章的深层含义,也就是它的主题。在此需要注意的是,现在的阅读理解题在测试事实类的理解题的同时,往往有一道推理类理解测试题.
发现相似题
与“阅读短文还原句子。阅读短文,根据上下文意思,将方框中的句子还..”考查相似的试题有:
24761312706050879160993107224150243阅读短文还原句子. 阅读短文.从下列所给的五个句子中.选择四句还原到短文中.使短文意思通顺.结构完整. A. In other words,he never lies to his friends.B. However,one teacher called Shen Hong has a differ-ent attitude.C. And it's also not right to 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
阅读短文还原句子。
阅读短文,从下列所给的五个句子中,选择四句还原到短文中,使短文意思通顺、结构完整。
&&& If you ask a teacher in China what makes a good student,he or she would probably tell you that a good student is someone who gets high marks in exams. &&& It is true that most teachers share this opinion.&&&&1&&&& She says that as an educator,she feels sorry about what her students have to do every day. She hates to see her students study day and night for the endless exams. These teenagers have no time to relax or hang around with their f'riends. They shouldn't be tumed into bookworms.&&&&2&& &&& Shen Hong thinks a good student should be like this:&&& A good student is honest and kind to others.&&&&3&& lf hedoessomething wrong,he says sorry immediately, Apart from this,a good student is always ready to help his friends when they are in trouble. A good student is one who always tries his best in studies. He makes full use of his time to learn both in and out of class. Hard work comes first no matter how clever he is.&&&&4&&&&&&&&He often plays ball games,or goes camping with his friends. In a word,he develops in an all-round way.
1. B&& 2. C&& 3. A&&&&4. E
科目:初中英语
来源:学年北京三十一中初二下学期期中考试英语试卷(带解析)
题型:补充句子
阅读短文还原句子A. For 12 years Marie didn’t speak.B. She put four small coins into the cake, and then she baked (烤) it.C. After six weeks she felt better, but she still couldn’t speak.D. She coughed up something small and black.E. Marie became very happy and confident.It was December 25th. Marie, a 13-year-old Australian girl, was happy.It was Christmas, and Marie’s mother was making a special cake. 5.___________ The four coins were for good luck.After dinner Marie and her family ate the cake.They found three coins in the cake and put them on the table.Where was the fourth coin? They could not find it, but Marie’s mother didn’t notice.After Christmas Marie got sick.She coughed(咳嗽), and she couldn’t speak 6.__________Marie’s parents took her to hospital.Doctors at the hospital looked her over, and then said, “We are sorry, but we can’t help her.” 7.____________ She grew up, she got a job, and she got married.But she never spoke.One day, when Marie was 25 years old, she got a sore throat(嗓子疼)at work. She began to cough.8. ____________ What was it? Marie didn’t know.She took it to the hospital. A doctor at the hospital said, “This is a coin!”The doctor told Marie, “I think you can speak again.” Marie went to a special doctor, and soon she could talk.
来源:学年北京市日坛中学初二3月检测练习英语试卷
阅读短文还原句子,其中有一多余选项It’s the best medicine.Many old people like watching TV.You must stay safe when you are playing sports.You must avoid(避免) smoking and drinking.So don’t go to school without breakfast.You need to have healthy eating habits. Breakfast gives you enough energy(能量) for the morning.& _______1_______ Fruit and vegetables are good for your health, but fast food, like potato chips, will make you fat and unhealthy. So eat the right food to keep you healthy.Playing sports can also help you keep fit. But sometimes it may cause accidents(引发事故). _______2_______ Happiness is important for your health. _______3_____ When you are ill, try to be happy and you’ll feel better. On the other hand, you may feel sick if you are always unhappy. So, be happy to be healthy. ______4______. Many students thinks it’s cool to smoke and drink. But they don’t know smoking and drinking can cause many illness. You should say no to smoking and drinking.
来源:2013届北京三十一中初二下学期期中考试英语试卷(解析版)
阅读短文还原句子
A. For 12 years Marie didn’t speak. B. She put four small coins into the cake, and then she baked (烤) it. C. After six weeks she felt better, but she still couldn’t speak. D. She coughed up something small and black. E. Marie became very happy and confident.
It was December 25th. Marie, a13-year-old Australian girl, was happy.It was Christmas, and Marie’s mother was making a special cake. 5.___________ The four coins werefor good luck.Afterdinner Marie and her family ate the cake.They found three coins in the cake and put them on the table.Where was the fourth coin? Theycould not find it, but Marie’s mother didn’t notice.After Christmas Marie got sick.She coughed(咳嗽), and she couldn’t speak 6.__________Marie’s parents tookher to hospital.Doctorsat the hospital looked her over, and then said, “We are sorry, but we can’thelp her.” 7.____________ She grew up, shegot a job, and she got married.But she never spoke.One day, when Marie was 25 years old, shegot a sore throat(嗓子疼)at work. She began to cough.8. ____________ What was it? Marie didn’t know.She took it to the hospital. Adoctor at the hospital said, “This is a coin!”The doctor told Marie, “I thinkyou can speak again.” Marie went to a special doctor, and soon she could talk.&
来源:2011广东省深圳市毕业生学业考试英语全真模拟试卷(1)
题型:其他题
阅读短文还原句子(共8分,每小题2分)阅读短文,根据短文内容从方框中选择恰当的句子把短文补充完整,将其代号填在答题卡相应的题号后。注意选项中有一个多余选项。
A. Every area of your map should be filled in with colors[B. For a clear map, it must show a number of things C. On your map, you must tell people where the hospital is
D. Next, fill in the shapes of the places and roads in light colors E. Think about places you often have to go to
&A map is a picture of a place. There can bemany different maps of the same place. A map cannot show everything about aplace. &&&1&&& . Here, you will get tomake a map which shows the things that make your community a special place tolive in. Before you start drawing, make a list of theplaces and things in your community that you want to include on your map. &&&2&&&, places where your relatives and friends live and your favorite places. Howdo you get there? What roads or paths do you take? What kind of things do yousee along the way? As you know, some maps are made to show locations and othermaps show us how to get there. They can also show the distances. Now, let’s create a map of your community. Ona large piece of paper, draw pictures of the places or the things you decide toinclude on your map. &&&3&& . Use darker colorsto fill in the areas between the features and roads on your map to make yourmap more interesting to look at. &&&4&& . Whenyour map is finished, show it to your friends or family members to see whatthey think of it.&&& &&
来源:2013届北京市初二3月检测练习英语试卷
1阅读短文还原句子,其中有一多余选项
A. It’s the best medicine. B. Many old people like watching TV. C. You must stay safe when you are playing sports. D. You must avoid(避免) smoking and drinking. E. So don’t go to school without breakfast.
You need to have healthy eating habits.Breakfast gives you enough energy(能量) for the morning.& _______1_______ Fruit and vegetablesare good for your health, but fast food, like potato chips, will make you fatand unhealthy. So eat the right food to keep you healthy.Playing sports can also help you keep fit.But sometimes it may cause accidents(引发事故). _______2_______ Happiness is important for your health. _______3_____When you are ill, try to be happy and you’ll feel better. On the other hand, you mayfeel sick if you are always unhappy. So, be happy to be healthy. ______4______. Many students thinks it’s cool to smoke anddrink. But they don’t know smoking and drinking can cause many illness. Youshould say no to smoking and drinking.&
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号【图文】理解重要句子的含义(1)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
理解重要句子的含义(1)
大小:833.50KB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢

我要回帖

更多关于 立法原意 的文章

随机推荐