goatssome are born greatgreat的英文意思

当开发人员从事一个新的应用程序时,会碰到很多可配置的设置:超时设定,缓冲区大小,等等。
When developers embark on a new application, there are a great many configurable settings they may encounter: timeouts, buffer sizes, and so forth.
现在又多了一层讽刺的涵义,因为没了神话,很多人会觉得失去了活下去的价值,而要是我们按字面意思理解神话,我们就能填补过去的空白。
Now there is an irony there, because without the myth, we lose out on a great many worth to survive With myth, taken literally, we are self-fullfilling the past.
如果一个有效率和有效的方式可是让他们这样做,很多科学家和工程师将愿意作出贡献,以改善学校的科学。
A great many scientists and engineers would be willing to contribute to improving science in schools if an efficient and effective way for them to do so could be generated.
很多现代的人物从未停止过对奴隶制的质疑。
A great many modern figures never stopped to question slavery.
他说,其他国家的军队在很多全球情势中会比美国军队具有更合适的作用。
The military forces of other nations would be more suited than U.S. forces in a great many global situations, he said.
显然,我和他们看上去完全不同,我能做很多常人能做的事情,而他们不能。
Our presentation is very, very different and, obviously, I can do a great many conventional things that others cannot.
并不仅仅是这样的,我们也都知道说,还有很多的事情于此有关。
It's not just that, as we'll see, it's a great many other things too.
我们当中很少有人被要求作出关于国家进行战争,军队进行战斗的重大决定,但我们每天都要求作出很多个人的决定。
Few of us are asked to make great decisions about nations going to war or armies going to battle, but all of us are called upon daily to make a great many personal decisions.
有很多的顽固分子,他们是顽固专门学校毕业的
A great many of them are graduates of special training schools for die-hards.
正如开始提到的,作为咨询师,我们遇见过很多公司和一些非常有才能的人。
As mentioned at the beginning, as mentors we have met a great many companies and some very talented individuals.
我认为我从观察横井先生如何训练他的属下方面学到了很多,今天我在我的位置上还会用到其中的一些方法。
I think that I learned a great many lessons from how I observed Mr Yokoi training his subordinates, and I think in my position I use some of them.
当需要展示两层导航并且有很多的一级分类和二级分类时,应考虑使用可折叠的左侧导航条(或者手风琴导航)
When two levels of hierarchy are present and there are a great many categories and subcategories, consider using a collapsible left-nav bar (or accordion menu).
很多老同学都准备参加下星期四为他举行的告别宴会。
A great many former pupils will be attending a farewell dinner in his honour next Thursday.
毫无疑问,如果政府让儿童去宣传安全套的使用,很多美国人会站出来斗争。
No doubt a great many Americans would be up in arms if social agencies sent kids out to promote the use of condoms.
通过电视和世界联网的计算机,人们得以了解很多他们没有去过的地方。
Because of television and worldwide computer connections, people can n ow become familiar with a great many places that they have never visited.
另外一位传道人建议,若我们在晨祷的时候背诵一节经文,在我们这一天的传福音工作中就能很多次用上这节经文。
Another suggeststhat if a verse of Scripture is committed to memory in morningdevotions there will usually arise a great many times during theday when it may be used in evangelistic contacts.
在我们和许多客户的交往中,我们有幸遇到了很多有才能的和有奉献精神的人。
And in our travels to many clients, we have been fortunate to have met a great many talented and dedicated individuals.
西方对津巴布韦的批评达到了前所未有的高度。然而,在这片谴责穆加贝的喧嚣声之外,还有很多尚未思考的问题。
Beyond the din of condemnations of Robert Mugabe, that country's aging, power-obsessed tyrant, however, a great many questions have gone unexamined.
不过在公共交通稀少的市区、远郊区和城市,有一个很少有人承认的事实:很多开车的司机都至少喝了一两杯,甚至更多。
But it's a little-acknowledged fact of life in suburbs, exurbs and cities with scant public transportation: A great many drivers on the road have had at least a drink or two, or three, or more.
事实上很多无性恋之所以会发展恋爱关系是因为他们渴望某种牵绊,而非性。
In fact there are a great many asexuals who do carry on relationships because it's the companionship they crave, not the sex.
这正是全球人口爆炸的原因:很多垂死的人被救活了。
That’s why thepopulation explosion spread around the planet: because a great many people weresaved from dying.
我爱我母亲,特别是她勤劳一生,很多事情是值得我永远回忆的。
I love my mother. Of her hardworking life, in particular, a great many things will forever be cherished in my memory.
毕竟,很多其他人这么做过,他也没有丢失过人质。
After all, a great many other people have done and he's yet to lose a hostage.
在国际援助这一场所,不管是过去还是现在,很多努力从一开始就注定是白费。
In the arena of international aid, a great many efforts, past and present, appear to have been doomed from the start.
现在已经有很多用户脚本存在,让您可以执行各种修改。
A great many userscripts which allow you to perform all kinds of modifications already exist.
很多文章,电子书以及博客涉及如何更接近极简主义者 ——如何一步一步摆脱物质。
There are a great many articles, ebooks and blogs about how exactly to be more minimalist – how to step by step, get rid of stuff.
很多人拥有获得幸福的全部物质条件,即健康的身体和丰足的收入,可是他们非常不快乐。
There are a great many people who have all the material conditions of happiness, i.e. health and a sufficient income, and who, nevertheless, are profoundly unhappy.
很多人拥有获得幸福的全部物质条件,即健康的身体和丰足的收入,可是他们非常不快乐。
There are a great many people who have all the material conditions of happiness, i.e. health and a sufficient income, and who, nevertheless, are profoundly unhappy.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!Access Denied
Access Denied
You don't have permission to access "http://www.usnews.com/news/offbeat/articles//25/nevada-goats-help-eat-recycle-christmas-trees" on this server.
Reference #18.d;.7ce049小学英语必会知识
小学英语毕业复习资料Words in Book 1 黑体字(73 个单词) pen ruler head arm red white cat pencil eraser face hand yellow black dog pencil-case crayon nose finger green orange book bag school ear body purple brown duck bearsharpener eye foot blue pinkmouth legmonkey mousepandarabbit birdsquirrelelephantpigcake bread hot dog hamburger chicken French fries Coke juice one eight two milk three ten water four doll tea five ball coffee six seven kite balloon car planenineboatWords in Book 2 黑体字(72 个单词、词组) boy my girl friend teacher nice meet student this good I‘m = I amgood morning goodbye tooafternoon father ndma grandpadadmothermommanwomangrandmothergragrandfather sister brother let‘s=let us fifteen can really great and howeleven twelve thirteen fourteen nineteen peach twenty how manysixteen seventeen eighteenlook at banana jeep grape strawberry likepearorange watermelon apple bus walkman bike lamp taxisome desk your small giraffethanks chair zoo big deerlongshorttallWords in Book 3 黑体字(66 个单词、词组) window floor board classroom light picture wall math book door fan teacher‘s desk schoolbag thirty-onecomputerChinese book story-book forty long hair music study helfEnglish booknotebook fiftytwenty-one thirtyforty-oneshort hairthinstrongquietfriend(s) painting kitchen beef phone bed sofa soup s knifesciencesportscomputer game livingbathroom fridge tablebedroom rice fishnoodlesvegetable chopsticks family parentsspoon uncleplate auntfork baby driver doctor farmer nursebaseball player四会单词(36 个) bag teacher home window rice chicken sister driver pencil student room desk beef fish brother doctor father farmer mother nurse pen boy school door bread book girl ruler pencil-casefriend classroomchair milk eggbed waterWords in Book 4 黑体词(50 个单词、词组) playground art room gym garden teacher‘s desk canteencomputer roomwashroom music roomTV room dinnerlunch English class music class breakfast P.E. class sweaterget up go to school go home go to bed jeans pants socks shoes shorts hotweather pretty sandals henrainy cheap bootswindycloudy sneakerscolourful slippers sheep cucumberexpensivelambgoatcowtomatopotatoonioncarrot四会单词(88 个) computer your one nine board fan light this is my that yes it eight math class redteacher‘s desk two ten three what English shirt yellow cold let‘s fourpicture wall floor five it‘s music dress white six seventime P.E. skirto‘clock for T-shirt noChinese jacket blue warm shoesgreen cool playnot colour pant socks sunny apple are they dogtodayjeansfootball longsnowy shorthow much banana horse elevenbig pearsmall orange catwatermelon pigaren‘t twelverabbitduckthirteenfifteentwentyhow manythereWords in Book 5 黑体字(16 个单词、词组) principaluniversity studentcabbagepork mutton air-conditionerempty the trash over village in front of cityput away the clothes sky cloudmountain四会单词、词组(93 个) young funny tall strong kind oldshort isthinwho‘s=who is activeMrwhat‘s=what is like veryhe‘s=he butstrictsmart Tuesday onquiet she‘s=she is ThursdayMonday day haveWednesdayFridaySaturday Sundaydo homework toowatch TV eggplant beansread books fish greenWhat about…?tofupotatotomato forlunchwe tastysweetsour fresh cook thesalty favourite mealsthey‘re=they arefruitdon‘t=do not grapewater the flowers clean the bedroom make the bed set the table curtain living grass lake wash trashsweep the floor the clothes bin closet room forest indo the dishes can‘t=cannot mirror on end table bedroomuse a computerkitchen bathroom river road flowerundernear behind houseclothespathpark picturebridge treebuilding clean Words in Book 6 黑体字(18 个) January July February March April May JuneAugust firstSeptember second twelfthOctober thirdNovember fifthDecember Eighthfourthninthtwentieth四会单词、词组(83 个) do morning exercises play sports usually eat dinner eat breakfast when have English classevening get up at go shopping go hiking weekend winternoonclimb mountains visit grandparents spring swimplay the piano oftensometimes bestsummer fall fly kitesseason whichskatemake a snowman Jan.plant trees why Junebecause sleep July Aug. dateFeb. Mar. Apr. MaySept. Oct. Nov. Dec. birthday uncle her draw pictures answer the phone write a letter fly sleep jump climb cook dinner listen to musicread a book clean the room grandpa kangaroo water studywrite an e-mail mom walk fight run swimswingdrinktake pictures do an experimentwatch insectspick up leaves honeycatch butterflies count insects play chesscollect leaves have a picnicwrite a reportWords in Book 7 黑体字(16 个) plane south ship east subway west science museum tonight northtomorrow go to the cinematake a trip magazineread a magazine dictionaryvapour四会单词、词组(71 个) by foot bike bus train how go to school wait get to bookstore straighttraffic library where thentraffic light post office pleasetraffic rule hospitalstopcinemanest toturn rightleftnext weekthis morningthis afternoonthis evening hobbycomic bookpost card newspaper buyride a bikedive play the violin make kites teach(es) go(es) watch(es)collect stamps live(s) read(s) singer does writerdoesn‘t=does not actor actress artist TV reporterengineer accountant where work soil rainpoliceman salesperson cleaner cloud sun stream seed should thencome fromsproutplant Words in Book 8 四会单词(25 个) taller heavier shorter longer stronger older thinner younger biggersmaller have a toothache matter sorehave a feverhurthave a coldhave a headache nose tiredhave a sore throat angry happyexcitedbored sadpep 八册各册单词与句子复习Words in Book 1 Class_________ Name_________ Number_______ 一、读下列单词,写出中文意思 pen head ear blue duck cake two three student bag pencil face arm purple pig bread one four my sharpener pencil―case nose red white panda hot dog seven boy this school ruler mouth yellow cat rabbit eraser eye green dog panda chickenhamburger six girl crayon hand fiveteacher book finger leg pink Coke coffee doll car toofoot brown juice nine boat friend planebody bird milk eight ball nice squirrel French friesblack bear water ten kite meet mouseorange elephant tea mouse balloon goodbye good morning goodafternoon二、读下列句子,写出中文意思. 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. Hello! ___________ Hi! _____________________________Hello! I‘m Wu Yifan. I‘m from China.__________________________ What‘s your name?_______________________________________ My name‘s Chen Jie. ______________________________________ I have a pencil. ____________________ Me too._________________ Good morning._______________ Good afternoon._______________ This is Miss White. _____________Nice to meet you. ____________ Where are you from? ____________ I‘m from America.___________ Let‘s go to school. __________________ OK.________10. . How many cakes? ____________________One cake.__________ 11. How are you? ________________I‘m fine, thank you._____________ 12. Let‘s paint. _________________ Great.________________________ 13. I like green._________________ Me too. ______________________ 14. I have a rabbit. ___________________________________________ 15. Cool! ________ Super!_________ Great!________ Wow!_________ 16. May I have a look? ___________________Sure. _________________ 17. Here you are. _________Thank you. __________You‘re welcome 18. I like hamburgers._______________ Me too. ___________________ 19. Have some French fries. ____________________________________ 20. Can I have some chicken? ____________________Sure. __________ 21. How old are you? ____________________ I‘m nine. ____________Words in Book 2Class________ Name______ Number_______boygirlteacherstudentthismeet too youmy I‘m = Ifriendnicegood morning am sorry class come in egg where Mr wegood afternoon new apple today backgoodbye welcomefromAmericaseemother Miss ant momfather dadman woman grandmother grandma grandfathergrandpa us issister brother let‘s=let and how family he fish come on goose who‘s=who watch icereally great that she TV eleven fifteen manywow twelve sixteen can lookfunnybigice-cream eighteen seventeenthirteen how twentyfourteenflydrawpicturejumpnineteen at ckbeautiful night grapejeep nestkangaroo peach like pearkeyguessopenright applelionloorange thankswatermelon yesbanana don‘t=dostrawberrysomepleasenot much bowvery them animal taste children queen so quiet has fruit rain certainly snake more raintigertaxijeepUSAbusbike lamp yourPRCA.M.(a.m.) zoo inP.M.(p.m.) ondeskchair cutewalkman lovely play toy umbrella problem here you are small big at game box wind tall usehereunder violin vestlook out window no tail zebra CANexcuse me giraffe fox long deer yo-yo short Sentences in Book 2Class_________ Name________ Number________ 1. Where are you from? 2. Good morning! I‘m from America. Good afternoon!3. Class, we have a new friend today. 4. Who‘s that woman? 5. Who‘s that man? 6. Who‘s this boy? 7. I have a new kite. She‘s my mother。 He‘s my father. My brother. Oh, it‘s beautiful. I can see 12. Oh, how nice! I have 16 crayons.8. How many kites can you see? 9. The black one is a bird.10. How many crayons do you have? 11. Open it and see. 12. Do you like peaches? 13. What about pears?That‘s right. Yes, I do. /No, I don‘t. Oh, I like them very much.14. Let‘s have some peaches and pears. 15. Have some fruits. Thank you, Miss White.16. Sorry, I don‘t like bananas. 17. Can I have an apple, please? 18. Have some more? Certainly.No, thank you. 19. Where is my car?It‘s under the chair. No problem.20. Excuse me. Can I use your pencil? 21. Here you are.Thank you!22. Come on, children. Look at the elephant. 23. Wow! It‘s so big! It‘s so funny!24. It has a long nose and a short tail. 25. It has small eyes and big ears. 26. Look at the giraffe. Oh, it‘s so tall.27. The giraffe is tall. The deer is short. 28. You‘re tall. I‘m short. 29. Let‘s fly it. OK. You‘re right.30. What a big fish!&/P& p&Words in Book 3Class________ Name______ Number_______ window all desk look you floor many near see picture board door teacher‘s in have a have new go where forty clean light classroom fan wcomputer our what meclassroom the we seatlook atChinese book English book book rty-onemath twenty-one forty-one story-book bag schoolbag pencil pen thirty thinotebookfiftybook manyrulerpencil-casecolourfatmaysuretoowhat‘s = what issorryheavyhere you are hair nt thin boylong hair strong girlshort music quiet friend(s) science teacher painting he stude is she‘s livingfriend hissports photocomputer game he‘s=he she has right nameChinese =she islike heryou‘re = you arebedroomstudy dge door not arebathroom table chair home sofakitchen room roomphone school it‘s =it isbed classroom fishbedshelffri deskwindow isn‘t =isheythey aren‘t =are not key dinner look pleasethey‘re =they on no open here vegetable soupfish rice usenoodles breadhungry milkknife eggchopsticks waterspoon chickenplate fishbeef forkI‘d like =I would likehungry have yourself by se player youngdinner showwait yummyforhelppassready parentstry unclehelp aunt farmer ba nurfoodfamily mothersister baseballbrotherfatherdriverdoctorpeoplememberonlypuppycomewholookSentences in Book 3Class_________ Name________ Number________ 1. What‘s in the classroom? 2. This is Zhang Peng, our new classmate.3. We have a new classroom.4. Where is my seat?It is near the door.5. Let‘s clean the classroom.Good idea!6. Let me clean the board.All right.7. It is nice and clean!Good job!8. What colour is the schoolbag? It?s black and white.9. May I have a look? Sure. Here you are. 10. My schoolbag is heavy.11. What is in the schoolbag?12. How many picture-books do you have? 13. My friend is strong. He has short hair….14. I have a new friend. sports. Peng. She likes music.15.What‘s his name ? 16. What‘s her name ? He likesHis name is Zhang 17. Is this yourHer name is Amy.bedroom? study?Yes, it is./No, it isn‘t.18. I have a new eraser.19. Is she in the No, she isn‘t. She‘s in the kitchen.20. Where are the keys? No, they aren‘t. They arein the door.21 Are they on the table?22. What‘s for dinner?Rice, fish and vegetables.23. What would you like for dinner? I‘d like some rice and soup.24. Everything‘s ready.Thanks /Thank you.25. Dinner‘s ready!Your forks and knives.26. Help yourself! Thank you.27. I can use chopsticks. Let me try. 28. Mm…Yummy, I like Chinese food. Me too.29. We had a good time. See you tomorrow.30. How many people are there in your family?Three. 31. Who are they?My parents and me.32. My family has seven members.33. Who‘s this man?He‘s my uncle.34. Who‘s this woman?She‘s my aunt.35. Is this your aunt?Yes, she is. /No, she‘s my sister.36. What‘s your mother?She‘s a teacher.37. What’s your father?He’s a doctor.38. Are they farmers? Words in Book 4Yes, they are. / Yes, you‘re right.Class________ Name______ Number_______ playground room room TV room way light that floor lunch gym floor first garden teacher‘s office library music canteen artcomputer room visitor class cool is there lunchwashroomthis second computer board fanplease this yourbeautiful myteacher‘s desk English class P.E. classwallpicture music classbreakfast it dinnerget upyes go to school over kid seven is hurry jacket sweater blue no those warm weather jeansgo homego to bed now five ten P.E. for dress green jeans shorts neighbour hotjust a minute run six onego to the playground two three four nine English music skirt whose not shoes what for cool today socks playeight o‘clock Chinese shirt T-shirt yellow socks but cold wear pantswhat timeit‘s=itclass red white pants these colourweather report put oncan‘t=cannot shoesfootball sunny close expensive assistant apple pearlet‘s=let us rainy windysnowycloudy matter cheap hundredNew York pretty seventy bignot much colourful how much small banana sandalshave to sixtyninety-nine short they wanttakelong areorangewatermelon slipperssneakers pairbootswe‘ll=we will a pair of sheep donkey pig cucumber freshson goat fat ducksize cow cat doghorse farmhenlambaren‘t=are not tomato carrot twelve thirteen thererabbit onionpotatoelevenfifteentwentyhow manySentences in Book 4Class_________ Name________ Number________1. Where is the canteen? 2. This is the teacher‘s office.It‘s on the first floor. That is my classroom. Forty-five.3. How many students are there in your class? 4. Do you have a library? 5. The canteen is on the first floor. 6. This is my computer. 7. Is this a teacher‘s desk? 8. Is that the art room? 9. What time is it? 10. It‘s time for English class. Yes!That is your computer. Yes, it is.\No, it isn‘t. Yes, it is.\No, it isn‘t. It‘s nine o‘clock. Breakfast is ready!11. School is over. Let‘s go to the playground. 12. Let‘s go home. I‘m ready. 13. It‘s 7:05. It‘s time to go to school. 14. It‘s 8:30 .It‘s time for music class. 15. I like the white sweater with the green skirt. 16. I like the blue dress. 17. Where is my skirt? 18. What colour is it? 19. Is this your skirt? 20. Is that your T-shirt? 21. Whose is it? 22. Whose is this? 23. What are they? Blue. Yes, it is./No. it isn‘t. My T-shirt is red. No, it‘s not. It‘s my T―shirt. It‘s your baby brother‘s! These are your baby pants. They‘re so small. Yes. But what for?24. Are those my shoes? 25. Our neighbour has a new baby! 26. This is the weather report. new shirt today?It‘s cool in Lhasa. 27. Can I wear myNo, you can‘t. /Yes, you can. 28. It‘s warm todayYou can wear your new shirt. 29. Can I wear my T-shirt? can. 30. What are you doing? like in Beijing? York? windy now. colorful.Yes, youNot much. 31. What‘s the weatherIt‘s rainy today. 32. How about New It‘s sunny. 33. What‘s the matter? I have to close the window.35. Look at that dress. 34. It‘s It‘sIt‘s very pretty. Yes.36. Can I help you? 37. How much is this dress? 38. What size?It‘s ninety-nine Yuan. Size five.39. Are they all right? Yes, they are. 40. How much are they? They‘re thirty-five Yuan.41. What are they?They are goats.42. Are they sheep?No, they aren‘t. They are goats.43. Are they horses?No, they aren‘t .They are donkeys.44. Look at the hens.They are fat.45. How many cows do you have?One hundred.46. What do you see in the picture?I see five cats. 47. Are these tomatoes?Yes, they are. /No, they aren‘t.48. What are these? They are carrots.1. is, my, this, computer (.)2. your, is, that, computer (.)3. teacher‘s desk, this, is, a (?)4. is, it, time, what (?)5. o‘clock, it‘s, two (.)6. time, math, for, it‘s, class (.)7. this, is, your, T-shirt (?)8. colour, it, is, what (?)9. warm, it‘s, today (.)10. play, let‘s, football (.) 11. much, how, it, is (?)12. yuan, it‘s, ten (.)13. they, much, how, are (?)14. three, they, yuan, are (.)15. they, ducks, are (?)16. many, horses, there, are, how (?)Words in Book 5Class______Name______Number____youngfunny stricttallstrong quietkindthinoldshortwho‘s=who isMrlikehe‘s=he isso muchfunsmartactiveshe‘s=she isknowprincipal verybutuniversity studentMissladyfromCanadaWednesdayThursdayFridayMondayTuesdayonSaturdaydo homeworkdayhavewatch TVread bookstooWhat about…? Studies waitSunday oftenMoral Education loveSocial tomorrowplay computer gamedo housework eggplant sour not fruitfishgreen beans tomato salty fortofu lunchgrape we tasty don‘t=do sweetpotato freshfavouritethey‘re=they arecabbage soundpork Mew Mewmutton nowmenu have tohealthy eatcook the mealswater the flowerssweep the floorclean the bedroom dishes home clothes chess table illmake the bedset the tablewash the clothes empty the trashdo the helpful atuse a computercan‘t=cannot wash the windows I‘d like to= I would like to trash bin bedroom closet kitchenjust do itdo houseworkput away the play endrobothave a try curtainmirrorbathroom room er third inliving on under near behind clothes air-conditionlook at in front ofownflattell grassvery much lakeover forestworkriverflowerpicturehousebridgetreepath clean epark skyroad cloudbuilding mountainany airfarm city run holiday villag Sentences in Book 5Class_____ Name______ Number____1. Who‘s your math teacher? 2. What‘s he like?Mr Zhao.He‘s thin and short. He‘s very kind. She‘s our principal. Yes, she is. No, she isn‘t. She‘s quiet.3. Who‘s that young lady? 4. Is she strict? 5. Is she active?6. I have a new math teacher. Her class is so much fun. 7. What day is it today? It‘s Monday.8. What do you have on Wednesdays? 9. We have English, science, computer and P.E.. 10. What do you do on Saturdays? 11. I often do my homework. 12. What about you?I do my homework too. I‘d like some tomatoes and mutton.13. What would you like for lunch?14. What do you have for lunch today? 15. I have eggplant and tomatoes. 16. It‘s tasty. It‘s my favourite. 17. What‘s your favourite food? 18. I don‘t like grapes. Fish.They‘re sour.19. Are you helpful at home? 20. What can you do? 21. Just do it! 22. Can you set the table? 23.I have my own room now. 24. What‘s it like?You‘re helpful. I can sweep the floor.Yes, I can. No, I can‘t.25. There is a big closet, a new air-conditioner and a new mirror. 26. There are blue curtains. 27. Where is the trash bin? It‘s near the table.28. There is a forest in the nature park. 29. Is there a river in the park? Yes, there is. No, there isn‘t.30. There are many small houses in my village. 31. Are there any bridges in your village? 32. Are there any tall buildings in your village? Yes, there are. No, there aren‘t. Sentences in Book 5Class____ Name______ Number_____1. your, who‘s, teacher, English (?)2. he, what‘s like (?)3. tall, strong, and, he‘s (.)4. she, is, quiet (?)5. it, today, is, what, day (?)6. do, what, have, you, Thursdays, on (?)7. English, science, on, we, Thursdays, have, and, math (.) 8.do, what, you, do, Saturdays, on (?)9. on, I, TV, Saturdays, watch (.)10. do, I, homework, my, too (.)11.for, have, do, what, you, Mondays, on, lunc12. tofu, tomatoes, we, and, fish, have (.)13. fruit, what‘s, favourite, your (?)14. can, you, what, do (?)15. sweep, I, the, floor, can (.)16. water, I, the, can, flowers (.)17. you, make, can, bed, the (?)18. use, computer, a, you, can (?) 19. two, kitchen, bedrooms, a, living room, are, there, a, and (.)20. is, there, big, a, closet, mirror, a, bed, a, and (.)21. near, table, the, closet, the, is (.)22. in, park, there, is, the, a, forest (?)23.any, are, there, in, the, mountains, pandas (?)24. fish, are, in, rivers, the, there, any (?)Words in Book 6Class_____ Name______ Number____do morning exercises have English class eat dinner go shopping visit grandparents when at often rain spring evening usually sometimes either winter eat breakfast play sports climb mountains play the piano go hiking get up noon about summer best weekend policeman next fall fly kites season skate whywhich plant trees because snow February June Septembermake s snowman sleep always Thanksgiving up April August NovemberHalloween leaf March July Octoberplay with north January MayDecember date third ninth e-cardbirthday cousin fourth twelfth able first fifthuncle second eighth send thenhertwentieth everyone cook dinner listen to music write an e-maildraw pictures answer the phone write a letter grandpa fly jumpread a book clean the room mom call studyspeak to walkhold on run swim fight trunkkangaroo drink water take picturessleepclimbswingclimberwatch insectspick up leavesdo an experiment count insectscatch butterflies collect leaves write a report have a picnic ver there woodsplay chessantinterestinghimleaveusoSentences in Book 6Class_____ Name______ Number_____1. do, when, you, dinner, eat (?)2. which, do, season, like, best, you (?)3. is, when, birthday, your (?)4. what, they, doing, are (?)5. he, playing, is, chess (?) 6. eat, at, I, the, in, evening, dinner, 7:00 (.)7. usually, at, I, get, 12:00, up, noon (.)8. the, weekend, what, do, on, do, you (?)9. visit, I, my, sometimes, grandparents (.)10. do, like, why, you, summer (?)11. in, swim, I, lake, the, can, because (.)12. Bill‘s, is, June, Uncle, birthday, in, too (.)13. her, is, in, birthday, June (?)14. cooking, is, mom, dinner, the, in, kitchen (.)15. in, study, he‘s, writing, e-mail, an, the (.)16. is, she, what, doing (?) 17. are, climbing, they, trees (.)18. eating, the, are, honey, they (?)19. are, you, doing, what (?)20. winter, I ,best, like (?)21.fall, but, my, is, season, favourite (.)22. watch, and, go, TV, shopping, I, usually (.)Sentences in Book 6Class____ Name_____ Number____1. When do you eat dinner? I eat dinner at 7:00 in the evening. 2. When do you get up? I usually get up at 12:00 noon.3. What do you do on the weekend? 4. Usually I watch TV and go shopping. Sometimes I visit my grandparents. 5. I often play football. Sometimes I go hiking. 6. What‘s your favourite season? 7. Which season do you like best? 8. It‘s always sunny and cool. 9. I can play with snow. 10. Why do you like spring? 11. When is your birthday? Because I can plant trees. My birthday is in June. Winter. Fall.12. Is your birthday in June, too? No. My birthday is in December. 13. It‘s October 1st, our National Day. 14. Who has a birthday in October? 15. What‘s the date? Me.It‘s October 1st.16. What are you doing? I an doing the dishes. 17.What is your father doing? He‘s writing an e-mail.18. This is Nina. Can I speak to your mom, please? 19. Please hold on. There‘s a call for you.20. I see the mother elephant. 21. What is she doing? She is walking.22. What about the baby elephant? 23. What is it doing? It‘s running. They‘re drinking.24. What are the elephants doing? 25. What is Mike doing?He‘s watching insects. 26. What are you doing? 27. Where are they?I‘m watching my classmates. They are in the woods. No, they aren‘t. /Yes, they are.28. Are they catching butterflies? 29. Where is Zhang Peng? 30. Is he taking pictures?He‘s in the woods. Yes, he is. /No, he isn‘t.Words in Book 7Class______ Name______ Number___by trafficfootbikecarbus get totrain stophow wait lefttraffic lighttraffic rule plane library office museum next week this afternoon newspaper tonight magazine hobby show shipgo to school subway next to please southEngland right driveAustralia bookstorecinema post turnhospital where northstraight eastthenscience bank buysupermarket go(es) teach(es) live(s) divethis morning comic bookthis evening post cardtake a trip tomorrow dictionary ride a bike pen palgo to the cinema read a magazine play the violin make kitescollect stamps read(s)watch(es) excitedtwindifferent week singer artist cleanersay writer accountant wheresoon actorHong Kong engineeractress TV reporterpoliceman factorysalesperson help sun soil money becomeworkmotor cycle rain sproutpolicestream thencloud plantseed shouldcome from lovely shinevapourSentences in Book 7Class_____ Name______ Number____1. do, school, go, you, how, to (?)2. on, go, school, to, foot, I, usually (.)3.by, I, go, sometimes, bike (.)4. get, can, how, I, to, Zhongshan Park (?) 5.by, can, go, you, No.15 bus, the (.)6. is, the, where, cinema, please (?)7. hospital, next, the, to, it‘s (.)8. straight, turn, go, at, left, the, cinema, then (.)9.are, what, you, to, do, going, the, on, weekend (?)10.visit, this, I‘m, to, going, grandparents, my, weekend (.)11. are, going, this, where, you, afternoon (?)12. going, am, I, buy, to, a, book, comic (.)13. likes, he, stamps collecting, too. (.) 14. she, English, does, teach (?)15.does, father, your, do ,what (?)16. rain, the, rain, where, come, does, from (?)17. do, how, you, that (?)18. does, go, work, to, she, how (?)19. TV reporter, my, a, is, uncle (.)20. comes, the, clouds, it, from (.)&/P& p&一.将所给字母的大小写写在四线格上 Hh Rr Xx Gg Mm Uu Zz Ff Qq Ii 二.写出下列字母的左邻右舍。 1.( 4.( )Hh( )Rr( ) ) 5.( 2.( )Bb( ) 3.( )Ll( ) ))Qq() 6.()Ww(三.用小写字母抄写下列单词。 ?1.ROOM( ?3.PLEASE( ?5.WHERE( ?7.EXCUSE( ?9.CAKE( ) ) ) ) 2.UNDER( 4.PICTURE( 6.TWINS( ) 8.HOW( 10.SMALL( e 2.i ) ) 三.将全 e o 3. ) ) )是元音字母的那一组圈起来 ?1.a c v ?4.e u I I 5.J O u B k I 8.A6.E T U EV?7. E?四.写出与所给单词发音相同的字母(大小写)。 ?1.bee( ) 2.sea( ?5.why( ) ) 3.tea( 6.you( )4.are( ) )总复习:字母,词汇,重点句子,时态,比较级复习26 个字母的书写二. 关的词汇5 个元音字母的书写三.48 个音标的认读四.有 人称(I,you…)、动物、交通工具、颜色、家庭成员、日常用品、身体部位、数词、衣服 鞋袜、国名、形容词(描述外形特征的词)、动词(表示行为动作的词)、方位介词(前后 上下……)主食(饭,面包,面条,蛋糕…)、水果、饮料、疑问词(wh-开头的词语)…… 五. 话题 关于姓名的对话、询问年龄、关于颜色、关于爱好、关于拥有(×××有……)、关于问好、 打招呼、关于选择、指向(如:这是……?)、问数量、问来自哪里、问D你在做什么‖、问 价格、问能力(Can you…)、问出行方式、提出请求(如:May I have…?)、命令与禁 止、问是谁、问是谁的、提建议(Let‘s…)、问最喜欢的动物是什么以及书上的有关对话 等等 ☆形容词的比较级☆ 当我们需要对事物作出比较时,需要用到比较级。 比较级的句子结构通常是: 什么 + 动词 be (am , is , are ) + 形容词比较级 + than(比)+ 什么 ,如: I‘m taller and heavier than you. (我比你更高和更重。) An elephant is bigger than a tiger. (一只大象比一只老虎更大。) 形容词的比较级是在形容词的基础上变化而来的,它的变化规则是: ① 一般的直接在词尾加 er ,如 tall - taller , strong - stronger , ② 以 e 结尾的,直接加 r ,如 fine C finer , ③ 以辅音字母加 y 结尾的,先改 y 为 i 再加 er,如 funny - funnier ④ 双写最后的字母再加 er,如 big C bigger, thin C thinner , hot C hotter 除此之外,还有几个特殊的单词,它的比较级和最高级都是不规则的,如: many / much(原形)C more(比较级)C most(最高级) little / few(原形) C less (比较级)C least(最高级) good(原形) C better(比较级) C best(最高级) bad (原形) C worse(比较级) C worst(最高级) far (原形) C furtherC furthest 附加:形容词的最高级变化类似于比较级,只是把词尾的 er 改成 est,如: tall (原形)- taller (比较级)- tallest (最高级) long(原形)- longer(比较级)- longest(最高级) big (原形)- bigger(比较级)- biggest(最高级) ☆注意☆ 比较的两者应该是互相对应的可比较的东西。 典型错误:My hair is longer than you.(我的头发比你更长。) 比较的两者是我的头发、你(整个人),那么比较的对象就没有可比性。 应该改为:My hair is longer than yours. 或 My hair is longer than your hair. 附:如果比较的两者是一样的时候,我们会用 as…as…这个词组,它的用法是: 什么+be+as+形容词原形+as+什么,意思是什么和什么一样……。如: I‘m as tall as you.(我和你一样高。) My feet are as big as yours.(我的脚和你的一样大。) 比较级专项练习 一、从方框中选出合适的单词完成句子 heavy tall long much (1) How (2) How (3) How (4) How (5) How (6) How many bigis the Yellow River? is Mr Green? He‘s 175cm. are your feet? I wear size 18. is the white T-shirt? It‘s 100 yuan.apples are there in the bag? There are 5. is the fish? It‘s 2kg.二、根据句意写出所缺的单词 (1) I‘m 12 years old. You‘re 14. I‘m (2) A rabbit‘s tail is (3) An elephant is (4) A lake is (5) A basketball is 三、根据中文完成句子. (1) 我比我的弟弟大三岁. I‘m (2) 这棵树要比那棵树高. (3) 你比他矮四厘米. (4) 谁比你重? (5) 他比你更强壮. He is This tree You are than you. than you.than you.than a monkey‘s tail. than a pig. than a sea. than a football.than my brother. than that one. than he.四、根据答句写出问句 (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) I‘m 160 cm. I‘m 12 years old. My shoes are 80 yuan. Amy‘s hair is 30 cm long. I have three English books.☆时态☆ 小学阶段一共学了四种时态,分别是: 一般现在时, 一般将来时,现在进行时, 一般过去时。 下面我们一一进行总结。 1、 一般现在时 A、表示不受时限的客观存在 如:He is a boy. She is a student. My mother is a nurse. This is a dog. I have a story-book. B、表示现在的习惯动作,即指现在经常发生的动作,一般现在时常用来表示现在时间里某 种动作的经常性和习惯性。它常与表示程度或频度的词连用,如:often(经常) , usually (通常,一般) , sometimes(有时) , always(总是,一直) , never(从不) 如:I often go to school on foot. My father works in a school. Mike watches TV every day. I usually play computer games on the weekend. C、表示现时的状态和现在瞬间动作 如:How are you? You look happy. What‘s the matter with you? I have a headache. What do you have for lunch? I have some chicken. ☆注意☆ 英语动词的现在时与原形同形。但当主语是第三人称单数时,须在词尾加-s 或 -es。例如: I have a fish for dinner. Her mother works in a hospital. Amy often goes to school by bike. Mr. Liu teaches us English. 加-es 的动词必须是以Dsh , ch , o ‖等字母结尾的。 如:watches , teaches , goes , washes 2、 一般将来时 表示在将来会发生的事或动作。它常与表示将来的时间连用,如:tomorrow , next week , next year , this morning , this afternoon , this evening 等。 ☆注意☆ 一般将来时小学阶段主要学了两种结构: ①be going to + 动词的原形 / 地点 ②will + 动词的原形 例句: I‘m going to go shopping this afternoon. She is going to Hong Kong next week. You will see many birds in the sky. 3、 现在进行时 表示说话时正在进行的动作或现阶段一直在进行的动作。 ☆注意☆它的构成是:be 的现在时形式(am , is , are)加动词的 ing 形式。如:What are you doing? I‘m writing a letter. What are they doing? They‘re swimming. Is he playing chess? Yes, he is. Look, Amy is reading an English book. ☆注意☆ 动词的 ing 形式的构成规则: ① 一般的直接在后面加上 ing ,如 doing , going , working , singing , eating ② 以 e 结尾的动词,要先去 e 再加 ing ,如 having , writing ③ 双写最后一个字母的(此类动词极少)有:running , swimming , sitting , getting 4、一般过去时 主要用来表示在特定过去时间中一次完成的动作或一度存在的状态, 也可表示过去的习惯动 作。它与现在时间不发生关系,它表示的动作或状态都已成为过去,现已不复存在。它经常 与表示过去的时间连用。如: I went to a park yesterday. I read a book last night. I watched TV yesterday evening. I went on a big trip last weekend. I failed my Chinese test. ☆注意☆ 一般过去时主要体现在动词的形式要用过去式,动词的过去式的构成规则有: A、规则动词 ① 一般直接在动词的后面加 ed ; 如 worked , learned , cleaned , visited ② 以 e 结尾的动词直接加 d ;如 lived , danced , used ③ 以辅音字母加 y 结尾的动词要改 y 为 i 再加 ed (此类动词较少)如 study Cstudied carry C carried worry C worried (play、stay 除外) ④ 双写最后一个字母(此类动词较少)如 stopped B、不规则动词(此类词并无规则,须熟记)小学阶段要记住以下动词的原形和过去式: sing C sang , went , flew , swam , found , eat C ate , see C saw , have C had , get C got , say C said , do C did , go C fly C swim C find Ctake C took , am/is C was , tell C told ,buy C bought , are C were , draw C drew , hurt C hurt ,read C read , leave C left ,come C came , feel C feltlose C lost ,drink C drank ,☆注意☆句子的形式: 1、肯定句:是指用肯定的语气来陈述的句子,如: I‘m a student. She is a doctor. He works in a hospital. There are four fans in our classroom. I‘m going to buy a comic book tonight. He will eat lunch at 12:00. I‘m reading a book. They are swimming. I watched TV yesterday evening. 2、否定句:含有否定词或表示否定意义词的句子,如: I‘m not a student. She is not (isn‘t) a doctor. He does not (doesn‘t) work in a hospital. There are not four fans in our classroom. I‘m not going to buy a comic book tonight. He will not (won‘t) eat lunch at 12:00. I‘m not reading a book. They are not (aren‘t) swimming. I did not (didn‘t) watch TV yesterday evening. ☆注意☆ 小结: 否定句主要是在肯定句的基础上加上了否定词 Dnot‖。 有动词 be 的句子则 Dnot‖加在 be 后面,可缩写成Disn‘t,aren‘t‖,但 am not 一般都分开写。没有动词 be 的 句子则要先在主要动词的前面加上一个助动词 (do, does, did) 然后在它后面加上Dnot‖, , 你也可以把它们缩写在一起如Ddon‘t , doesn‘t , didn‘t )。这三个助动词要根据人称和时 态来选择,其中Ddoes‖只用于一般现在时主语是第三人称单数的情况,而Ddid‖只用于一般 过去时,不论主语是什么人称和数,都用Ddid‖ 。 3、一般疑问句:是指询问事实的句子,此类句子必须用Dyes‖,或Dno‖来回答。如:Are you a student? Yes, I am / No, I‘m not. Is she a doctor? Yes, she is. / No, she isn‘t. Does he work in a hospital? Yes, he does. / No, he doesn‘t. Are there four fans in our classroom? Yes, there are. / No, there aren‘t. Are you going to buy a comic book tonight? Yes, I am. / No, I am not. (Yes, we are. / No, we aren‘t.) Will he eat lunch at 12:00? Yes, I will. / No, I will not(won‘t). Are you reading a book? Yes, I am. / No, I am not. Are they swimming? Yes, they are. / No, they aren‘t. Did you watch TV yesterday evening? Yes, I did. / No, I didn‘t. ☆注意☆ 小结:一般疑问句是在肯定句的基础上, ①把动词 be 调到首位,其他照写,末尾标点符号变成问号即可。 ②没有动词 be 的句子则要在句首加上一个助动词(do,does,did)再把紧跟在后面的动 词变回原形,末尾标点符号变成问号即可。 这三个助动词也要根据人称和时态来选择,其中Ddoes‖只用于一般现在时主语是第三人称 单数的情况,而Ddid‖只用于一般过去时,不论主语是什么人称和数,都用Ddid‖ 。一般疑 问句有个重要的原则就是问和答要一致,即问句里的第一个单词(助动词)和简略答句里的 这个词是一致的。 4、特殊疑问句:以特殊疑问词(what , where , who , which , when , whose , why , how 等)开头引导的句子。此类句子应该问什么就答什么,不能用Dyes 、no‖来回答。如: What is this? It‘s a computer. What does he do? He‘s a doctor. Where are you going? I‘m going to Beijing. Who played football with you yesterday afternoon? Mike. Which season do you like best? Summer. When do you usually get up? I usually get up at 6:30. Whose skirt is this? It‘s Amy‘s. Why do you like spring best? Because I can plant trees. How are you? I‘m fine. / I‘m happy. How did you go to Xinjiang? I went to Xinjiang by train. ☆其中 how 又可以和其他一些形容词连用组成特殊疑问词组用来提问,如: how many (多少(数量)), how much(多少(钱)), how tall(多高), how long(多长), how big (多大), how heavy(多重) 例句:How many pencils do you have? I have three pencils. How many girls can you see? I can see four girls. How many desks are there in your classroom? There are 51. ☆小结:how many 用来提问可数名词的数量,主要有以上三种句式搭配, How many + 名词复数 + do you have? How many + 名词复数 + can you see? How many + 名词复数 + are there…? 练习: 在横线上填上适当的单词 1. What She is 2. She your mother do? teacher. does she work? in a school. hobby? shopping. Last weekend shopping with me. 你有多少……? 你能看见多少……? 有多少……?3. What‘s She likes she4. Today is Monday. Yesterday 5. What Sunday. you do yesterday? housework.I helped my mother 6.you have a cold last week?Yes, I did. 7. you feel better now?Yes, thank you. 8. Mike: How Amy: Yes. I you, Amy? You look so happy. excited. I am going on a big trip. Howyou? You look happy too. going buy me a new bike.Mike: Yes. My father 9. It What windy. Iyou do yesterday? kites in the park. you do in summer? swimming. ?10. What I often11. What does your father He a nurse. he work in a hospital? Yes, hein a big hospital in our city. to school yesterday.12. Amy didn‘t She had a headache. 13.does John go to school? to school by bike.He usually 14.he go to school by bike this morning? to school on foot. for breakfast this morning?No, he didn‘t. He 15. What did you I had bread and milk. 16.did you go on your holiday?I went to Hong Kong. 17. did you do there? I went shopping.一、补充句子。 1、I often TV in the evening. But yesterday evening I 2、John often But last Sunday he 3、computer games. football on Sundays. his grandparents.you usually go to school by bike? to school on foot.Yes, but yesterday I 4、your father go to work by car? to work by bus.Yes, he does. But yesterday he 5、What I often .you do on the weekends? hiking.you go hiking last weekend?Yes, I went hiking with my parents last Sunday. 6、What She usually . Amy usually do in the evening? books.she read a book yesterday evening? her homework.No, she didn‘t. She 二、根据文答句写出问句。 1、?I did my homework yesterday. 2、 ?We usually play basketball on the weekends. 3、 ?No, I didn‘t watch TV. I listened to music. 4、 ? I have a headache. 5、 John is 160cm tall. ?四会单词和句子 四年级上册 Unit 4homeroomschoolclassroomdoor chairbeddeskwindowUnit 5breadeggmilkwaterricebeefchickenfishUnit 6sister ctorbrotherfathermotherfarmerdrivernursedo四年级下册 computer desk boardUnit 1 fans floor light wall teacher‘spictureThis is my computer. That is your computer. Is this a teacher‘s desk? Yes, it is.Unit 2 one two three four five six seven eight nine ten music se English P.E.mathChineWhat time is it? It‘s two o‘clock.. It‘s 9:45. It‘s time for math class.Unit 3redblueyellowgreenwhiteskirtshirtjacketdressIs this your T-shirt? No, it‘s not. What colour is it? It‘s white.Unit 4jeanspantssocksshoessunny warm It‘s cool.coldsnowyIt‘s warm today. Let‘s play football.Is it cold?Unit 5big nsmalllongshortniceapplebananapearwatermeloHow much is it? It‘s ten yuan. How much are they? They‘re three yuan.Unit 6cat wentyrabbitpigduckdogeleventwelvefifteenthirteent Are they ducks? No, they aren‘t. How many horses are there? Twelve. 五年级上册 unit 1young vefunnytallstrongkindoldshortthinsmartactistrictquiet Who‘s your English teacher? Mr Carter.What‘s he like? He‘s tall and strong. Is she quite? No, she isn‘t. She‘s very active. Is she strict? Yes, she is, but she‘s very kind.Unit 2Monday (Mon.)Tuesday (Tue.) Wednesday (Wed.) Thursday (Thu.) Friday day have do homework watch(Fri.) Saturday (Sat.) Sunday (Sun.) TV read booksWhat day is it today? It‘s Wednesday. What do you have on Thursday? We have English, math and science on Thursdays. What do you do on Saturdays? I watch TV on Saturdays.Unit 3 eggplant beans shfish tofugreen potato tomato favourtie fruit lunch grape tasty sweet sour fresaltyWhat do you have for lunch on Mondays? We have tomatoes, tofu and fish. What‘s your favourite fruit? I like apples. They‘re sweet. I like fruit. But I don‘t like grapes. They‘re sour.Unit 4cook the meals bedroom disheswater the flowerssweep the floor clean the do themake the bed use a computerset the table wash the clothesWhat can you do? I can sweep the floor. I can cook the meals. I can water the flowers. Can you make the bed? No, I can‘t. Can you use a computer? Yes, I can.Unit 5curtaintrash binclosetmirror bathroom overend living room behind clothestable bedroom in onkitchen nearunderThere are two bedrooms, a kitchen, a bathroom and a living room. There is a mirror, a bed and a big closet. The closet is near the table. Many clothes are in the closet. The trash bin is behind the door.Unit 6mountain river flower grass lake forest path park road building anyhousebridgetreeIs there a forest in the park? Yes, there is. Is there a river? No, there isn‘t. 五年级下册 Unit 1do morning exercises dinner get upeat breakfasthave English class play sports play the piano sometimeseat visitclimb mountains go shopping usually oftengrandparentsgo hikingWhen do you eat dinner? I eat dinner at 7:00 in the evening. When do you get up? I usually get up at 12:00 at noon. What do you do on the weekend? Usually I watch TV and go shopping. Sometimes I visit my grandparents. What about you? I often play football. Sometimes I go hiking.Unit 2 spring kitessummer sleepfallwinterseason whichbestswim whyfly becauseskatemake a snowmanplant treesWhich season do you like best? I like winter best. Summer is good, but fall is my favourite season. Why do you like summer? Because I can swim in the lake. Why do you like winter? Because I can sleep a long time.Unit 3January (Jan.) (Apr.) MayFebruary (Feb.) June JulyMarch (Mar.) April August (Aug.) September (Sept.) uncle her October date(Oct.) November (Nov.)December (Dec.)birthdayWhen is your birthday? It‘s in May. My birthday is in June. Uncle Bill‘s birthday is in June, too. Is her birthday in June? Yes. What‘s the date? June 9th .Unit 4draw pictures to music write a lettercook dinnerread a bookanswer the phonelistenclean the room write an e-mail mom grandpa studyHi, John. This is Zhang Peng. What are you doing? I‘m doing the dishes. I‘m reading a book. Grandpa is writing a letter. Brother is doing homework. Mom is cooking dinner in the kitchen. He‘s writing an e-mail in the study.Unit 5flyjumpwalkrunswimkangaroosleepclimbfightswingdrink water What is it doing? It‘s eating bananas. What is she doing? She‘s jumping. What are they doing? They‘re swimming. They‘re climbing trees.Unit 6take pictures butterflies chesswatch insectspick up leavesdo an experiment playcatchcount insects collect leaves honeywrite a reporthave a picnicAre you eating lunch? No, we aren‘t. Are they eating the honey? Yes, they are. Is he playing chess? Yes, he is. Is she counting insects? No, she isn‘t. 六年级上册 Unit 1on foot to school traffic ruleby bike traffic light stopby busby trainby planeby shipgowaitget toHow do you go to school, Sarah? Usually I go to school on foot. Sometimes I go by bike. How can I get to Zhongshan Park? You can go by the No.15 bus.Unit 2library post office hospital to turn right turn leftcinema bookstore where thenpleasenextgo straightWhere is the cinema, please?It‘s next to the hospital.Turn left at the cinema, then go straight. It‘s on the left.Unit 3next week cardthis morningthis afternoonthis evening comic bookpostnewspaperbuyWhat are you going to do on the weekend? I‘m going to visit my grandparents this weekend. Where are you going this afternoon? I‘m going to the bookstore. What are you going to buy? I am going to buy a comic book.Unit 4hobby ride a bike dive play the violin make kites collect stamps live teaches watches goes does doesn‘t=does not What‘s your hobby? I like collecting stamps. He likes collecting stamps, too. Does she teach English? No, she doesn‘t. Does she teach you math? Yes, she does.Unit 5singer reporter workwriter engineeractoractressartist policemanTV cleaner salespersonaccountantWhat does your mother do? She is a TV reporter. Where does she work? She works in a school. How does she go to work? She goes to work by bus.Unit 6rain fromcloud seedsun soilstream sproutcome plant should thenWhere does the rain come from? It comes from the clouds. How do you do that? What should you do then? 六年级下册 Unit 1tallershorterstronger smallerolderyoungerbiggerheavierlongerthinnerHow tall are you? I‘m 164 cm tall. You‘re shorter than me. You‘re 4 cm taller than me. How heavy are you? I‘m 48 kg. I‘m thinner and shorter than youUnit 2have a fever sore throathurthave a coldhave a toothache have a headachehave amattersore nosetiredexcitedangryhappyboredsadWhat‘s the matter? My throat is sore. My nose hurts. How are you, Liu Yun? You look so happy. How are you, Sarah? You look sad today.Unit 3 watch - watched visited fishing do - didwash - washedclean - cleaned play - played read C read wentvisit -last weekend go - wentwent hiking I played football.What did you do last weekend? Did you read books?Yes, I did. / No, I didn‘t.Unit 4learn Chinese C learned Chinese good food C ate good food take pictures C took picturessing C sangdance C dancedeatclimb a mountain C climbed a mountain buy presents C bought presents row a boat C rowed a boat see elephants C saw elephants went skiing went ice-skating get to C got to have C had Where did you go on your holiday? I went to Xinjiang. How did you go there? ☆人称和数☆形容词性 主格 宾格 物主代词 I 单数 第一 人称 复数 (我们) (我) we us (我们的) me (我的) our ours (我们自己) my mine (我自己) ourselves 物主代词 myself 名词性 反身代词I went by train. you 单数 第二 人称 复数 (你们) he him (他) she 单数 (她) 第三 人称 it it (它) they her (你) you you youyour yours (你的) your yours (你们的) his his (他的) her hers (她的) its its (它的)yourself (你自己) yourselves (你们自己) himself (他自己) herself (她自己) itself (它自己)their (他们/ 复数 她们/它 的/它们的) 们) them (他们的/她们 theirsthemselves (他们/她们/它 们自己)莲山课件原文地址: /shti/liu/27215.ht m 小学英语必会知识1、26 个字母(听、说、读、写过关): A B C V W a b D E X Y Z c d e y z f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T Uv w x2、日常问候: ① Hello, Hi ② How are you? ③ How are you? ④ Good morning. (afternoon , evening , night) 3、 介绍自己: ① I am ______________. ___. ③ I’m from can (can’t) . .② My name is ____________④ I (don’t) like.⑤ I4、人称代词及对应的形容词性物主代词。 第一人称 人称物主第二人称第三人称 she (她) it(它) They(他们)her(她的) its(它的) Their(他们的)I(我)My(我的)we (我们) you (你) you(你们) he(他)Our(我们的) your(你的) your(你们的) his(他的)宾格me(我) us(我们) you(你)you(你)him(他) her(她) it(它) Them (他们)5、be 系动词 am , is , are 及用法: 我用 am,你用 are,is 连着他、她、它。 I am … You are … He(she , it) is ….6、1――20 的数词: one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, elev en, twelve, thirteen, fourteen, fifteen, sixteen, seventeen, eighteen, nineteen, twenty. 7、姓名及年龄问答: (1) -What’s your name? What’s her name? -My name is______. Her name is _____. -I am ___________. he is __________. (2) -How old are you? -How old is she? -I’m __________. he is _______. 8、时间: 年、季节、月、星期、日、时 year, season( spring, summer, autumn, winter) , month: January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, Se ptember, October, November, December. -He is _______. -S -How old is he? -He is __________. -S -His name is_____. -What’s his name? - Week: Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Sat urday. Day: 1st May (the first of May), Time: What time is it? _. 9、颜色问答: What color is it? e, yellow…) 10、实义动词“有” have, has: I have …….我有……. e……他们有…… He has …….他有……. 它有……. 11、代词 this(这个), these(这些), that(那个), those(那些), what(什么). 12、There be 句型: There is … / There are … 13、特殊疑问句: What(什么), When(何时), Who(谁), Where(哪里), Why(为什 么), How many(有多少) 相关句型: 1) What’s thirty and forty? It’s seventy. 2) When are we going to eat? We are going to eat at half past twe lve. 3) Who is that woman? She is our English teacher. 4) Where are you from? I am from China. 5) Why are you crying? Because I am sad. 6) How old are you? I’m twelve. 7) How much is it? It’s 50 yuan. 8) How many cars have you got? I have got 6 cars. She has ……. 她有……. It has…… You have …….你(们)有……. They hav It’s red (white, black, blue, green, pink, orang May 2nd ( May the second) It’s half past _____It’s ______ o’clock.9) How long is the Great Wall? It’s about six thousands seven hun dreds kilometers. 10) How big is Beijing? Beijing has got about fourteen millions peo ple. 14、be going to…,will …(打算、将要)句型: I am going to go to school. / It will be windy in Beijing. 15、特殊问句(问什么,答什么) Do you …? ( Does he/she …? ) Yes, I do. / No, I don’t. ( Yes’ he does. / No, he doesn’t. ) Have you got …? ( Has he got …? ) Yes, I have. / No, I haven’t. ( Yes’ h e has. / No, he hasn’t. ) Can you …? Yes, I can. / No, I can’t. Yes, there is. / No, there isn’t.Is there a book?16、祈使句:(直接以动词开头,带有命令、要求或劝告的语气) Don’t talk in the library! Please be quiet! Stop! Don’t go! 17、名词单数变复数 1)规则变化:名词单数变复数,一般加-s 没有错。 词尾 s, x, sh, ch,直接加上-es。 f, fe 为结尾,加-s 之前要变 ve。 &辅音字母+y&来结尾,y 变 i 再加-es 没问题。 部分词尾字母若是 o,加-es 有 tomato 和 potato。 2)不规则变化:不规则变化要特别记, 常常变 ee, foot→男人、 oo 女人 a 改 e, man→ 特殊 child→children 等。 3)不可数名词的复数使用原型。如:water, juice, soup, bread, rice, meat, che ese, fish, sheep… 18、四种简单时态: 一般现在时:I play football. 一般将来时:be going to…/…will …句型: I am going to go to school. (打算、将要) 一般过去时:I bought you a book. It will be windy in Beijing. We went to the park yesterday.现在进行时:be+动词 ing 句型:I am doing my homework.一、按疑问词来分 What What’s your name? What’s in the picture/ your schoolbag/ your pencil-case/ the classroom? What do you like? What’s your father? What would you like? What’s this? What’s his /her name? What about you? What are you going to do after school/ this weekend/ this evening /this afternoon? What are you going to buy? What does he like to do? What’s your hobby? What does she/ he /your father/ your mother do? What are you going to be? What should we do then? What time is it? What does she do? What colour is it? What are they? What are you doing? What’s the weather like in Beijing? What’s the matter? What size? What do you see in the picture? What are these? What do you do on the weekend? What’s your favourite season? What’s the weather like in spring? What would you like to do/eat? What is Zip’s favourite season? What’s the date today? What are they? What’s she doing? What are they doing? What is it doing? What are the ducks doing? What do ants like to eat? What do you have? What are you reading? What’s that? What do you do when you have the flu? What did you buy? What did you do last weekend? What about grapes? What do you want to do? What’s in that tiny seed? What can Mike do in the four seasons in Canada? What’s he/she/it like? What day is it today? What do you have on Thursday? What do you do on weekends? What’s your favourite day/food/fruit? What can you /he /she /it do?How How are you? How about you? How old are you? How many candles balloons /books /gifts are there? How do you go to school /Canada? How about by taxi? How can I get to Zhongshan How do you go there? How does he go to school/ work? How does the water become vapour? How do you do that? How heavy/ tall /old are you? How big are your feet? How long are your legs? How large is your room? How long is your bed? How do you plant a tree? How many students are there in your class? How much is it/are they? How many horses/bears are there? How many cows/ apples do you have? How do I look? How about this pair? How does Amy feel? How many kites can you see? Who Who’s there? Who is wearing yellow today? Who are you?Where Where is my seat/the trash bin/ your pen? Where are the keys/ my shoes/ they? Where is your home /hospital/ cinema/ bookstore /library/ museum /shoe store? Where are you going tomorrow? Where do they live? Where does he work? Where does the rain /cloud/ vapour/ flower come from? Where is the canteen/library/ art room? Where is my T-shirt/ my car? Where did you go on your holiday? Where are you from? Where is your mouth?Who Who’s your friend/principal/he? Who’s your math teacher? Who are you? Who has a birthday in October? Who is taller than you? Who is heavier than you? Who’s that woman? Which Which floor? Which is mike’s times table? Which season do you like best? Which season does Zhangpeng like best? Which monkey do you like? Which monkey is stronger?Whose Whose is it/this/that?When When do you get up? When do you do morning exercises /eat breakfast/ go to school? When is children’s day?Why Why do you like spring? Why not?Is Is she in the study? Is there a cinema near here? Is it far from school? Is your pen pal a boy or a girl? Is this the library/TV room/teacher‘s desk /your bedroom/ your aunt?Is Is Is Is Isthat a picture? your birthday in February? he watching ants? she your sister? she/he young/kind/strict/active/quiet/old?AreAre Are Are Are Are they nice/ sheep/ all right? those cucumbers? you under the table? you helpful at home? there any bridges in your village?CanCan Can Can Can Can Can Can Can Can Can Can Can I have some chicken/ a Coke? I go on foot? you go by ship or train? he go with us? you help me go up to the sky? I have a try? I wear my T-shirt? I help you? I ask your some questions? tigers swim? you read this/play football/do housework? I have an apple, please?DoDo you like sports/ pears/apples? Do you know the traffic rules? Do you have a comic book/ a library/any new teachers ? Do you have lunch at school? Do you want to be my friend? Does Does Does Does he go to school by car? he live n the country? she teach English? she have a computer?Did you go at night? Did you go to the park? Did you help them clean their room?MayMay I have a look?WouldWould you like some grapes?二、按时态来分一般将来时 关键词:tomorrow(明天),next(下一个),this afternoon(今天下午), this evening(今天晚上),the day after tomorrow(后天),in
年) 结构:( 1 )be(是) am,is ,are +going to+动词原形 ( 2 ) will+动词原形 否定句am,are,is+not going to+动词原形won’t +动词原形 一般疑问句:Am,Are,Is+?going to+动词原形 Will ?? + 动词原形??? 肯定回答:Yes. 否定回答:No 现在进行时: 关键词:look(看) listen(听) now(现在) 具体时间(几点钟) 结构:am,are,is+ 动词 ing 例: I am cooking 否定句:am,are.is+not + 动词 ing 一般疑问句:am,are,is+动词 ing ??? 肯定回答: yes. 否定回答:No 动词加 ing 的规律:1、直接加 ing: go C do C doing 2、 以不发音的 e 结尾, e 去掉加 ing : write C 把 have C having 3、双写末尾字母加 ing : run C swim C swimming skip―skipping C shopping 一般现在时 关键词:always(总是) usually(通常) often(经常) sometimes(有时) never(从 不) every(每一) 第一人称:I, we;第二人称:you;第三人称复数:they+动词原形 (复数)Ben and Sally,my friends 2 第三人称单数 He,She,It,Janet(一个)+动词 + s ( es ) 例: He often goes to school at 7:0 否定句 I,we,you,They,Ben and Sally+don’t(不)+动词原形 He,She,It,Janet(一个)+doesn’t + 动词原形 0 sit C sitting begin C beginning get C getting put C putting shop 一般疑问句Do+I,we,you,they,Ben and Sally+动词原形。。。?肯定回答: Yes. 否定回答:No动词加 S 的规律1、直接加 S:run C runsswim --- swims2、 o, sh, ch.结尾加 es: go C goes do C wash(洗) 以 C watch --- watches : 3、 y 前边是元音字母 a , 直接加 s , 否则把 y 去掉加 ies 一般过去时 yesterday(昨天), last (上一个), this morning(今天早上),ago(以前), before( 在?之前), in 2002(在 2002 年), 等表示过去的时间的例子 例子 I was at home yesterday.我昨天在家 They played football last Monday。 否定句:didn’t + 动词原形一般疑问句 Did ??动词原形 ??肯定回答:Yes. 否定回答:No. 动词变过去式的规律 1、直接+ed: wash-washed, watch- watched, call-called, ask-asked, paint-painted, clean-cleaned 2、以 e 结尾直接+d: like-liked, live-lived 上个星期一他们去踢足球 They played football last Monday. 上个星期一他们去踢足球结构:动词过去式 3、双写末尾字母+ed: stop-stopped, skip-skipped 4、y 前边是元音字母 a,直接+ed: play-played, stay- 否则把 y 去掉,+ied: study-studied阅读专题一)A Nice Girl Li Ying likes English very much. She works hard( 学习努力). She reads English every morning. She likes speaking English. She often listens to the radio. She watches TV only on Saturday evening. Does she like dancing? No, she doesn‘t. But she likes drawing and singing. Her parents like her. And all the teachers and her friends like her, too. Tick or cross ( ) 1. Li Ying likes English. ( ) 2. She watches TV every evening. ( ) 3. She reads Chinese every morning. ( ) 4. All the teachers like her. ( ) 5. Li Ying is good at dancing. Answer: 6. Can Li Ying speak English? _________________________ 7. Does Li Ying like drawing and singing? _______________________ 8. What does she do on Saturday evening? ________________________ 9. Does Li Ying often listen to the radio? ________________________ 10. Does Li Ying work hard? ____________________________ (二)On Sunday It is Sunday today. The weather is fine. Mingming and Dongdong are in the park. It is a big park. They can see many people there. They come here to have a rest (休 息)after a week‘s hard(辛苦的)work and study. Some boys are playing football on the grass. Some girls are singing and dancing. An old man is reading a newspaper under a big tree. A young woman and her little son are playing with a toy bus. How happy they are! Tick or cross ( ) 11. Mingming and Dongdong are in a small park. ( ) 12. Some boys are singing on the grass. ( ) 13. A young man and his child are playing with a toy bus. ( ) 14. There is an old man reading a newspaper under a big tree. ( ) 15. All the people in the park are happy. Fill in the blanks. 16. People often go to the __________ to have a rest. 17. A young woman and her ____________ are playing with a toy bus. 18. It‘s a _________ day today. There are ______ people in a _____ park. 19. Some boys are ________ __________ on the grass. 20. An old man is _______ a _________ under a big tree.(三)Mr. Black Mr. Black teaches (教授) us English this term(学期). He is a tall man. He likes wearing a white shirt and black trousers. He speaks English very well. We like his lessons(功课)very much. His home is near the school. Sometimes Mr. Black walks to his home. He has two little sons. They look the same. They often wear the same clothes(衣服). He loves to see them and play with them. Mr. Black calls(称呼) the two boys Da Mao and Xiao Mao. Tick or cross ( ) 21. Mr. Black is our English teacher. ( ) 22. Mr. Black is very short. ( ) 23. We don‘t like his lessons. ( ) 24. Maybe Da Mao and Xiao Mao are twin brothers. ( ) 25. Mr. Black can speak Chinese well. Answer: 26. Do the pupils like Mr. Black‘s lessons? _________________________ 27. What does Black like to wear? ______________________________ 28. Is Mr. Black‘s home far from the school? ______________________ 29. Does Mr. Black like to play with his children? ___________________ 30. Does Mr. Black have a daughter(女儿)? _______________________ (四)A Clock and a Watch We can tell time by a clock or by a watch. A it is usually on the wall or on the table. A we can put it in the pocket(衣袋)or wear it on the wrist (手腕) A clock or a watch usually has a round face. It has two hands, a long(长 ! 的) one and a short(短的)one. Tom‘s clock can speak and call him to get up every day. His watch has a picture of a lovely dog on the face. He likes it very much. Tick or cross ( ) 31. People te

我要回帖

更多关于 some are born great 的文章

随机推荐