when I die the cat gets everthing i do什么意思?

扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
英语翻译I Think Of You -Tata young When I’m down and all alone When nothing seems to matter When I lose my hope When I’m sad and confused When it all gets turned around and ‘round I can’t seem to reach for solid ground When everything I’ve believed in seems untrue All I have to do Is think of you I think of you and it’s gone Like you chase away the storm Making it all okay I think of you I think of you and I’m strong And I know I can go on It’s like you set me free When life gets the best of me I just think of you Now I know what love means And whatever life may hold for me Through the fire Through the rain I believe Cause there’s nothing I can’t bear Knowing that you will be there If I fall I won’t break Through it all I’ll make it through Cause all I have to do Is think of you I think of you and it’s gone Like you chase away the storm Making it all okay I think of you I think of you and I’m strong And I know I can go on It’s like you set me free When life gets the best of me I just think of you And when I think I’m all alone I can’t see the way to go Lost in the rain of my own tears To wash away the pain and fear Is think of you I think of you and it’s gone Like you chase away the storm Making it all okay I think of you I think of you and I’m strong And I know I can go on It’s like you set me free When life gets the best of me I just think of you For the good times and the bad times I just think of you Cause you know you get the best of me I just think of you
oochfovp1476
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
When I'm down and all alone 当我情绪低落和孤独的时候 When nothing seems to matter 当任何事都不在有意义的时候 When I lose my hope 当我失去希望的时候 When I'm sad and confused 当我悲伤和困惑的时候 When ...
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
I Think Of You -Tata young 我想起你-Tata年轻
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
1.When I olay hide-and-seek with my pet cat,she often h___under my bed2.Stop f_____!Or I will call the police!3.I can`t open my d______.Can you help me?4.How___(吵闹地)they are talking there5.I _______(play)with the cat until its owner gets home6.不要玩狗的尾巴(翻译)
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
1.hides 注意三单2.fighting stop doing sth.停止做某事3.drawer 打开抽屉 4.noisily Theyare talking noisily 修饰动词的用副词5.will play 一直玩到..6.Don't play with the dog's tail/ the tail of thedog.祝学习愉快!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
英语翻译my name is timmy the mouse.i must get up early at 6:30a.m.every morning.then i have to go to the kitchen to get food for grandpa.i never arrive late to the kitchen because i have to get there before the cat gets up.my grandpa always tells me i can't be noisy.i listen to him because i don't want the cat to get me!na grandpa is strict with me,but i think it's best to follow the rules.
如果你还爱仍
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
我的名字叫吉米,一只老鼠.每天早晨我6:30就起床了,然后我得到厨房给爷爷弄吃的.我从来没有迟到过,因为我必须赶在猫醒了之前到那儿.我爷爷告诉一定不能弄出声.我很听他的话,因为我不想让猫抓住.爷爷对我很严格,我也认为最好是守点规矩.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码& “完形填空(本题有10 小题,每小题1分,...”习题详情
222位同学学习过此题,做题成功率75.6%
完形填空(本题有10 小题,每小题1分,共10分)先通读短文,掌握其大意,然后从A、B、C、D四个选项中选出一个可以填入相应空白处的最佳答案。 Sally is 96 years old. She has no sons or daughters. Her husband&& 1&&fifteen years ago. But she didn’t move into a nursing home. She would like to&2 &&herself every day.Every night she spends two hours &&3&&&kids with their math for twenty years. All kids living on her street can get her help without payment(付费). She was a famous&&4&&before she retired from a middle school. She gets up early in the morning, then does sports, goes shopping or helps cleaners &5&the street. And she does these happily.When the kids come for help, she is always&&6&&and tries her best to help them. People asked her &&7&&&& . She said, “ I love it, it makes me happy to help them.”She is always happy every day and always says hello to people around her &&8&&a smile. “I’ve decided to love everything around me. So I’m happy to do &&9&. I’m thankful for those kids who come to me for help. Each kid is a &10&&for me. I love each day to help them.” She said.Really, a good decision decides what a person does in life.【小题1】A.diedB.wokeC.sleptD.went【小题2】A.look likeB.look atC.look afterD.look for【小题3】A.helpingB.workingC.studyingD.teaching【小题4】A.cleanerB.nurseC.workerD.teacher【小题5】A.walkB.runC.sweepD.talk【小题6】A.awfulB.tiredC.happyD.boring【小题7】A.whyB.whereC.whenD.how【小题8】A.forB.onC.withD.in【小题9】A.anythingB.nothingC.somethingD.everything【小题10】A.exampleB.giftC.teacherD.helperA&
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:2013-浙江省湖州市六校联考八年级上学期期末考试英语试题
分析与解答
习题“完形填空(本题有10 小题,每小题1分,共10分)先通读短文,掌握其大意,然后从A、B、C、D四个选项中选出一个可以填入相应空白处的最佳答案。 Sally is 96 years old. She has no...”的分析与解答如下所示:
这篇短文主要描述了以为失去丈夫,没有孩子的退休教师的晚年生活,她用自己的方式获得了生活的意义,也让自己过的更加快乐。【小题1】联系上文,可知她的丈夫十五年前死了,故选A,死。【小题2】短语辨析。A.看起来像B.看C.照顾D.寻找。结合语境可知她不得不自己照顾自己,故选C,照顾。【小题3】词义辨析。A.帮助 B.工作C.学习D.教。联系下文可知她帮助孩子们学习数学,故选A,help sb with sth帮助某人做某事。【小题4】联系下文她从中学退休,可知她是位著名的老师,故选D,教师。【小题5】联系前文帮助清洁工,可知是打扫大街,故选C,打扫。【小题6】词义辨析。A.可怕的 B.劳累的 C.高兴的D.无聊的。联系上下文可知她很高兴,故选C。【小题7】词义辨析。A.为什么;B.在哪儿C.什么时候;D.怎样。联系下文可知人们问她为什么,故选A。【小题8】介词辨析。A.为了 B.在上面 C.带有,伴随;D.在里面。结合语境可知此处意思是带着微笑,故选C。【小题9】词义辨析。A. 任何事,一般用于疑问及否定句中;B.没有事 C.一些事 D.每件事。联系上下文可知她高兴做每件事。故选D。【小题10】词义辨析。A.例子;B.礼物;C.教师;D.帮手。联系上下文,可知句意为,每个孩子对我来说都是一个礼物。故选B。
这篇短文内容比较简单,理解不难。各小题与上下文联系比较紧密,答题中一定要注意联系上下文。答完后多读几遍,看看是否符合逻辑,适当修改。个别小题可以当做单独的词义辨析题来做,先区分词义,结合语境选出最能使语句通顺的答案。
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
完形填空(本题有10 小题,每小题1分,共10分)先通读短文,掌握其大意,然后从A、B、C、D四个选项中选出一个可以填入相应空白处的最佳答案。 Sally is 96 years old. She h...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
“完形填空(本题有10 小题,每小题1分,...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“完形填空(本题有10 小题,每小题1分,共10分)先通读短文,掌握其大意,然后从A、B、C、D四个选项中选出一个可以填入相应空白处的最佳答案。 Sally is 96 years old. She has no sons or daughters. Her husband 1fifteen years ago. But she didn’t move into a nursing home. She would like to2 herself every day.Every night she spends two hours 3kids with their math for twenty years. All kids living on her street can get her help without payment(付费). She was a famous4before she retired from a middle school. She gets up early in the morning, then does sports, goes shopping or helps cleaners 5the street. And she does these happily.When the kids come for help, she is always6and tries her best to help them. People asked her 7____ . She said, “ I love it, it makes me happy to help them.”She is always happy every day and always says hello to people around her 8a smile. “I’ve decided to love everything around me. So I’m happy to do 9. I’m thankful for those kids who come to me for help. Each kid is a 10for me. I love each day to help them.” She said.Really, a good decision decides what a person does in life.【小题1】A.diedB.wokeC.sleptD.went【小题2】A.look likeB.look atC.look afterD.look for【小题3】A.helpingB.workingC.studyingD.teaching【小题4】A.cleanerB.nurseC.workerD.teacher【小题5】A.walkB.runC.sweepD.talk【小题6】A.awfulB.tiredC.happyD.boring【小题7】A.whyB.whereC.whenD.how【小题8】A.forB.onC.withD.in【小题9】A.anythingB.nothingC.somethingD.everything【小题10】A.exampleB.giftC.teacherD.helper”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“完形填空(本题有10 小题,每小题1分,共10分)先通读短文,掌握其大意,然后从A、B、C、D四个选项中选出一个可以填入相应空白处的最佳答案。 Sally is 96 years old. She has no sons or daughters. Her husband 1fifteen years ago. But she didn’t move into a nursing home. She would like to2 herself every day.Every night she spends two hours 3kids with their math for twenty years. All kids living on her street can get her help without payment(付费). She was a famous4before she retired from a middle school. She gets up early in the morning, then does sports, goes shopping or helps cleaners 5the street. And she does these happily.When the kids come for help, she is always6and tries her best to help them. People asked her 7____ . She said, “ I love it, it makes me happy to help them.”She is always happy every day and always says hello to people around her 8a smile. “I’ve decided to love everything around me. So I’m happy to do 9. I’m thankful for those kids who come to me for help. Each kid is a 10for me. I love each day to help them.” She said.Really, a good decision decides what a person does in life.【小题1】A.diedB.wokeC.sleptD.went【小题2】A.look likeB.look atC.look afterD.look for【小题3】A.helpingB.workingC.studyingD.teaching【小题4】A.cleanerB.nurseC.workerD.teacher【小题5】A.walkB.runC.sweepD.talk【小题6】A.awfulB.tiredC.happyD.boring【小题7】A.whyB.whereC.whenD.how【小题8】A.forB.onC.withD.in【小题9】A.anythingB.nothingC.somethingD.everything【小题10】A.exampleB.giftC.teacherD.helper”相似的习题。

我要回帖

更多关于 centos dvd everthing 的文章

随机推荐