打开虾米音乐APP
点击 扫一扫
扫描二维码
凡爾賽の玫瑰的其它歌单
关注虾米:Access denied |
used Cloudflare to restrict access
Please enable cookies.
What happened?
The owner of this website () has banned your access based on your browser's signature (37ecc4-ua98).Oomph! - No Heart No Pain lyrics |
To explain lyrics, select line or word and click "Explain".Create lyrics explanation
Select some words and click "Explain" button. Then type your knowledge, add image or YouTube video till "Good-o-meter" shows "Cool" or "Awesome!". Publish your explanation with "Explain" button. Get karma points!
OK, got it!No forget it help me please
No more no more no more no more
If there's no heart
Then there's no joy
If there's no god
I'm not ???
If there's no heart
Then there's no pain
If there's no mind
I'm not insane
No I don't need no mental healing
I don't need no kiss of lifeLyrics taken from /lyrics/o/oomph/no_heart_no_pain.htmlExplanationsnewTo explain lyrics, select line or word and click "Explain".
EmailPrintAdd song structure elements
Click "Correct" to open the "Correction form". There you can add structure tags, correct typos or add missing words. Send your correction and get karma points! Result of your work will appear after moderating.
OK, got it!LikeTweet+1
Write song meaning
Type your knowledge till "Good-o-meter" shows "Awesome!". Then send your meaning with "Post meaning" button. Get karma points!
OK, got it!U or log in with Post meaning
Min 50 words
This page is missing some information about the song. Please expand it to include this information. You can help by
or . &Chris Brown&DJ Khaled&Walk The Moon&Trey Songz&Meghan Trainor&Selena Gomez&Tove Lo&Imagine Dragons&Rihanna&The WeekndUsernameYour explanationExplain
&Congratulations!
Keep posting annotations and earnrespect from LyricsMode community.
Yep, I'm cool![Intro][Verse][Pre-Chorus][Chorus][Hook][Bridge][Outro]CancelCorrectWhy not create an account?×
Create an account to credit all your contributions to your name, receive rewards, status updates and get feedback from our community.
Create an accountContinue unregistered
[an error occurred while processing the directive]

我要回帖

更多关于 no fear no pain 的文章

随机推荐