His family people has grandfather 英文歌motherfather father sister and him. 这句句子的构成对吗?

& “阅读表达Here is somethin...”习题详情
0位同学学习过此题,做题成功率0%
阅读表达Here is something about Peter’s family. There are five people in his family. They are his father, his mother, his grandfather, his sister Kate and him. His father, Mr Brown, is a doctor.(1)&is thirty. Peter’s (2) &, Mrs Brown, is a teacher. She is thirty too. Peter and his sister study in their mother’s school. Peter is in Class Two, Grade Eight. Kate is in Class Two, Grade Seven. (3)They go to school at 6:30 in the morning. Look! That old man is Peter’s grandfather. He is very old. He walks his dog every morning. Where is Kate? Look! She is under that big tree.1.在(1)(2)处填入合适的词或短语使句子完整。 &, &2.回答问题: Where do Kate and Peter study? &3.将(3)句译成中文。 &4.在文中找出He takes his dog for a walk every morning.的同义句。 &5.找出或写出本文的主题句。 &&
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:2015-江苏泰州永安初级中学七年级上学期期中考试英语试卷
分析与解答
习题“阅读表达Here is something about Peter’s family. There are five people in his family. They are his father, his...”的分析与解答如下所示:
1.根据前面His father, Mr Brown, is a doctor可知,本处应该用he来代替his father;根据上文以及下文的Mrs Brown可知,本处是指他的妈妈,故填mother。2.根据 Peter and his sister study in their mother’s school. 可知,彼得和他的妹妹在他们妈妈的学校学习。故填They study in their mother’s school.3.in the morning是“在早上”,go to school“去上学”故本句翻译成他们每天早上6.30上学。4.He takes his dog for a walk every morning一句的意思是“每天早上,他都带他的狗去散步。”文中的同义句应是He walks his dog every morning.5.本文从各个方面对彼得的一家进行了描述,所以文章的开头一句就是对全文的综述,故填Here is something about Peter’s family.分析:
考点1:阅读表达
&阅读表达是阅读理解题的一部分,它是近年来出现的新题型,它要求学生在阅读文章后对文章中的某些内容或整篇文章做出概括,是一种读写结合题,所以大家在做这类题时首先要弄清完成的是什么任务,然后有的放矢地去阅读,最后进行归纳与总结. 一般任务型阅读的题型多为细节题,好的方法是先看问题,然后带着问题读文,把细节画出来,还有一种题型是归纳题,它又分两类.一类是段落性的,一类是概括中心内容(全文性)这种较难,不过是有方法的.都是要通读全文,至少3遍. &
任务型阅读理解题型的特征和一般解题方法 : &
& &第一步:认真阅读试题背景,了解阅读材料的背景、话题或主题,确保解题时不脱离阅读的主题和正确思维的主线索。 & &第二步:仔细阅读题目,找出不同人物的不同要求,并在关键词下划线,以便有利于为第三步的的顺利解题创造良好的和必要的条件。 & & &第三:对照题目的要求,从A、B、C、D、E和F六个备选项中选出符合以上要求的对应条件。有时,我们只要顺着关键词的线索就能轻松找到正确的答案。例如,有一篇有关体育题材的任务型阅读理解的题目要求中涉及到姚明的NBA生涯,考生只要在备选项中找到”姚明”这个关键词,不用阅读整个题目和备选项就能轻松找到正确的答案。但是,在大多数情况下,还要从提出的若干备选项选择符合条件中的内容。同学们需要根据具体的情况灵活地选择解踢方式,跳读、扫读还是细读。在此,特别提醒各位同学:选项中肯定有一项是多余选项。 &第四步:快速对照“要求”和“条件”这一主要线索通读一遍,做到万无一失,提高答题的准确率,增强应试的信心。 & 阅读表达题步骤和技巧 & & &1.认真审题,读懂题意。由于题目要求形式多样,在同一篇阅读材料中会要求完成不同的任务,因此解题前要先明确任务,做到心中有数。 & &2.快速阅读,掌握大意。在做题时要快速扫视一下文章的大意,然后结合前面的题目的要求,大致明白所要完成的任务。 & &3.细读题目,完成任务。在明白题意和文章意思的基础上,仔细阅读后面的题目要求,在原文中找出问题题干所包括的信息部分,这样就可以快速准确地抓住有效信息,确保答题的准确性。如果是根据英文释义写单词的题,则一定要确保所填的单词来源于原文,切不可脱离原文,随意发挥。 & &4.复读文章,核实任务。在初步完成所要求的任务以后,学生必须再仔细阅读所提供的短文,结合题意、文章和文后提供的任务信息、认真核实任务以保证答题正确。 && & &5.注意读写结合。任务型阅读不仅考查学生阅读理解层面的能力,更加注重考查学生“写”的能力。若是写单词,则要注意拼写正确,词形、词性有无变化,是否需要大写;若所要完成的是短语或句子成分,则需谨慎对待,依据所给题干分析要完成的是什么句子成分,需用什么样的表达方式,不可简单草率地将文中信息直接挪用。 & &总之,阅读理解不同于传统的阅读理解,它介于阅读理解与写作之间,教师应该适应新课改的要求,掌握阅读理解的特点,加强学生阅读能力的培养。
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
阅读表达Here is something about Peter’s family. There are five people in his family. They are his father...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
“阅读表达Here is somethin...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“阅读表达Here is something about Peter’s family. There are five people in his family. They are his father, his mother, his grandfather, his sister Kate and him. His father, Mr Brown, is a doctor.(1)____is thirty. Peter’s (2)____, Mrs Brown, is a teacher. She is thirty too. Peter and his sister study in their mother’s school. Peter is in Class Two, Grade Eight. Kate is in Class Two, Grade Seven. (3)They go to school at 6:30 in the morning. Look! That old man is Peter’s grandfather. He is very old. He walks his dog every morning. Where is Kate? Look! She is under that big tree.1.在(1)(2)处填入合适的词或短语使句子完整。____,____2.回答问题: Where do Kate and Peter study?____3.将(3)句译成中文。____4.在文中找出He takes his dog for a walk every morning.的同义句。____5.找出或写出本文的主题句。____”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“阅读表达Here is something about Peter’s family. There are five people in his family. They are his father, his mother, his grandfather, his sister Kate and him. His father, Mr Brown, is a doctor.(1)____is thirty. Peter’s (2)____, Mrs Brown, is a teacher. She is thirty too. Peter and his sister study in their mother’s school. Peter is in Class Two, Grade Eight. Kate is in Class Two, Grade Seven. (3)They go to school at 6:30 in the morning. Look! That old man is Peter’s grandfather. He is very old. He walks his dog every morning. Where is Kate? Look! She is under that big tree.1.在(1)(2)处填入合适的词或短语使句子完整。____,____2.回答问题: Where do Kate and Peter study?____3.将(3)句译成中文。____4.在文中找出He takes his dog for a walk every morning.的同义句。____5.找出或写出本文的主题句。____”相似的习题。【图文】外研版七上英语Module 2 Unit 1_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
外研版七上英语Module 2 Unit 1
大小:3.24MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢本类最新08-1808-1808-1808-1808-18&
(美文,情感美文欣赏) - 常阅读,多交友!Here is something about Peter’s family. There are five people in his family. They are his father, his mother, his grandfather, his sister Kate and him. His father, Mr Brown, is a doctor.(1) is thirty 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
Here is something about Peter’s family. There are five people in his family. They are his father, his mother, his grandfather, his sister Kate and him. His father, Mr Brown, is a doctor.(1) _____ is thirty. Peter’s (2)_____, Mrs Brown, is a teacher. She is thirty too. Peter and his sister study in their mother’s school. Peter is in Class Two, Grade Eight. Kate is in Class Two, Grade Seven. (3)They go to school at 6:30 in the morning. Look! That old man is Peter’s grandfather. He is very old. He walks his dog every morning. Where is Kate? Look! She is under that big tree.
1.在(1)(2)处填入合适的词或短语使句子完整。_________,& ________ 2.回答问题: Where do Kate and Peter study? _____________________________________________________________________________ 3.将(3)句译成中文。 _____________________________________________________________________________
4.在文中找出He takes his dog for a walk every morning.的同义句。
_____________________________________________________________________________ 5.找出或写出本文的主题句。 _____________________________________________________________________________
1.he/ mother 2.They study in their mother’s school. 3.他们每天早上6.30上学。 4.He walks his dog every morning. 5.Here is something about Peter’s family.
科目:初中英语
来源:双色笔记八年级英语(上)
阅读下面短文,根据短文内容选择最佳答案.
  Dear Roni,
  Italy is wonderful. We started in Rome two weeks ago, drove to Florence last week and now we're on our way to Venice. Three weeks just isn't enough.
  The country near Florence is so beautiful-hills, olive trees. And red roofs(屋顶) of the houses look so nice far away.
  I am afraid I am getting bigger-the food here is so delicious!
  Roni Lebaver
  222 Main St. Languna
  Beach, CA 92651
  U. S. A.
  Hi Roni,
  I can't believe(相信) you went to school here in Honolulu! Why did you leave?
  I spend each morning on the beach(海滩) and in the water. The sand is so soft and the beaches seem so long. The water is just the right temperature.
  One afternoon, I left the beach to walk in mountains near Honolulu. I enjoyed myself very much there.
  How I miss you!
  Roni Lebaver
  222 Main St. Languna
  Beach, CA 92651
  U. S. A.
  Dear Roni,
  Maybe I'm strange but I love the desert(沙漠)!
  Last week, our group spent four days in the desert. At times, it felt like the moon.
  I always thought deserts were all the same! They are not. Some parts others are really different.
  And when we find something green--a few plam trees, a little water, we feel good and great.
  See you in September,
  Roni Lebaver
  222 Main St. Languna
  Beach, CA 92651
  U. S. A.
1.Who seems to have eaten too much?
A.Mari.B.Akemi.
C.Kim.D.Roni.
2.Who went to school in Honolulu?
A.Akemi.B.Mari.
C.Roni.D.Kim.
3.Who spent four days on the moon?
A.Nobody.B.Kim.
C.Roni.D.Akemi.
4.Where does Roni live?
A.Florence.B.Honolulu.
C.Laguna Beach.D.Venice.
5.Which of the sentences is true?
A.Akemi arrived in Rome two weeks ago.
B.Mari spends every morning and afternoon on the beach.
C.Deserts always look the same.
D.Mari had a good time in Honolulu.
来源:学年江苏省扬州市邗江区七年级下学期期中考试英语试卷(带解析)
题型:单词拼写
缺词填空根据短文内容和首字母提示,在下文空格处填入适当的词使短文完整。(每空一词)Welcome to my hometown! Guazhou is my hometown. It is a q&【小题1】&&town close to the Changjiang River. It has a long history. The air here is so f【小题2】&&. There are many big supermarkets, beautiful g【小题3】&&&and good factories here. It is very e【小题4】&&&to go shopping. You can see big trees and nice flowers. There are many nice r【小题5】&&&in Guazhou, So you can enjoy Guazhou Fish. It tastes very delicious. Many visitors come here to t【小题6】&&&it. There are many goodp【小题7】&&&to visit. There is a park and a big Shopping Mall. You can see films in Jiangyang T【小题8】&&. My school is one of theb【小题9】&&&schools in my hometown. It is on Changjiang Road. It is very beautiful. I hope you can come and visit s【小题10】&&.
来源:学年福建省九年级上学期期中考试英语试卷(解析版)
题型:补充句子
根据句意,用括号内所给单词的适当形式填空,并在空格上填入所缺单词。(共5小题,每小题1分,共5分)。1. Every day he goes home__________ (direct) afterwork.2.Lisa watched until the train____________(appear)from view.3.I have __________(keep) this book for two weeks4.Cutting down trees is a bad _________(behave).5.Most people have come to realize the_________(important) of learning English. 根据句意及首字母填空。(共5小题,每小题1分,共5分)。6.I’m sorry to d____________ you, but can I talk toyou for a moment?7.It’s our duty to p_____________ the animals.8.The air here is so bad , it is difficult for me tob_____________ .9.The main p__________of the activity is to raisemoney for homeless people10.Actions speak l____________ than words.&
来源:学年上海市徐汇区初三中考一模(即期末)英语试卷(解析版)
题型:完型填空
Choose the words or expressions and complete thepassageThere is a saying in E ‘the rain inSpain(西班牙. falls mainly on the plain’. I can tellyou now that it is a &&&&&&&. Therain in Spain seems to fall mostly on me. I am spending a year in Galicia and,although it is certainly a beautiful part of the world, I think it rains morethan in England. There are no plains here. It is a coastal area, andclouds and storms directly get pushed in from over the ocean with force. As Iwrite, there is a heavy rain outside. I have three umbrellas. Two big ones anda little one which I keep on me& &&&&&&&&,&just in case. Believe me what I tell you is all true.The problem is that very often, umbrellas offer nohelp at all. The wind is so strong that even the best umbrella in the worldbecomes useless. &&&&&&&, I oftenarrive at work with a dry head and shoulders (protected by my umbrella., butwith wet feet and legs. The rain falls hard and fast, and there is no escapingit.When people from England think of Spain, they imaginebeaches and sunshine. Those things are a world away from my experiences here inGalicia. But I’m not& &&&&&&. It isbecause of all this rain that the countryside here is so green and beautiful.In the town a very nice white wine is made. And there are beautiful beacheshere in Galicia, although there probably is&& &&&&&&onthem at the moment. And most important of all is the people. They are veryfriendly here. Most people I have spoken to are helpful. So I think that’sworth having a bit of& &&&&&&&for.Anyway, I love my life here in Galicia. 1.A.story&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.warning&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&C. lie&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.tradition2.A.at all times&&&&&&&&& B. in thefuture&&&&&&&&& C. for the timebeing D. in time3.A.In addition&&&&&&&&& B. After all&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.In all&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.As a result4.A.studying&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.complaining&&&&&&&&&& C.dreaming&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.questioning5.A.somebody&&&&&&&&&& B. anybody&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.everybody&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.nobody6.A.money&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.wine&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.rain&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.work&
来源:2015届江苏省扬州市邗江区七年级下学期期中考试英语试卷(解析版)
题型:单词拼写
缺词填空根据短文内容和首字母提示,在下文空格处填入适当的词使短文完整。(每空一词)Welcome to my hometown! Guazhou is my hometown. It isa q&1.&&town close to the Changjiang River. It hasa long history. The air here is so f2.&&. There are many bigsupermarkets, beautiful g3.&&&and good factories here. Itis very e4.&&&to go shopping. You can see big trees andnice flowers. There are many nice r5.&&&in Guazhou, Soyou can enjoy Guazhou Fish. It tastes very delicious. Many visitors come hereto t6.&&&it. There are many goodp7.&&&tovisit. There is a park and a big Shopping Mall. You can see films in JiangyangT8.&&. My school is one of theb9.&&&schoolsin my hometown. It is on Changjiang Road. It is very beautiful. I hope you cancome and visit s10.&&.&
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号tom+and+his+father,tom his father,tom s father,tom and his friends,tom and his sister,tom and his cousin,tom and his,tom and his family,tom and his brother,tom with his friends,tom with his parents,tom lost his work,tom lost his arms,tom lived with his,tom as well as his,tom his lessons_知识与问答
his fathers__7__.his father was sleeping.he woke his father up.“it...( d )a.save b.help c.care d.relax c old tom and his son,.........
was completed 四. 完形填空 a tom’s father is a doctor, and ever since tom was a little boy, his parents have wanted him 1 a doctor, too. tom.........
but torn goes on putting his head out of the window. his father takes tom’s hat quickly and hides it behind his back and says to tom, you see.........
when his father told him to do some housework, 42 questions, and his ...(每小题 2 分,共 30 分) a tom and his cousin took a boat trip. .........
but torn goes on putting his head out of the window. his father takes tom’s hat quickly and hides it behind his back and says to tom, you see.........
tom didnt leave many things behind. but he had been a kind loving father, and left behind his best love.
how many sons did tom have? a. .........
)5、tom and his father usually have a pic......
)5、tom and his father usually have a pic......
tom___hisfather___characterandsomeeveryd......
b tom lives in a town near new york. his father has a shop there and his mother is a doctor. he is seven years old this year and it is his .........
he never wrote to his father __b___ he was in need of money. b. ...three and three c. three three d. threes and threes
tom is their .........
tom liked oranges, so his father bought two kilos of oranges for him, too. tom also wanted to buy some picture books and colour pencils. there are .........
looked like a young man. c. he looked like the young persons father....australia 2 five-year-old tom and his mother both learned a lesson from .........
the plate fell down and broke into pieces. tom saw the broken plate. he was very angry with his father. michael saw this. he did not like his .........
little tom and his father set off for am......
tom is looking forward to ___ (receive) his father’s letter, because... ___ (cook) is fun and i love it very much!
in the __.........
what did ann borrow from tom? a. a pen b. a dictionary c...inactive (有想象力的) (不活跃的) 四.阅读 (a) joe and his father didn.........
( ) kim helped a boy find his father and went back to the hotel by taxi. ( ) they played tennis on a cool day. b tom got up at eight.........
two fives, are 三、完型填空: (10 分) tom is good at drawing and his father, mr king, is proud of him.but recently the father has found that .........
( ) tom and his father go to supermarket on saturday morning. ( ) tom’s father wants to buy some meat. ( ) tom doesn’t like apples..........
toms father, as well as his mother,......
was completed 四. 完形填空 a tom’s father is a doctor, and ever since tom was a little boy, his parents have wanted him 1 a doctor, too. tom.........
英语笑话:fathers things 父亲的东西 fathers things when tom howard was seventeen years old he was as tall as his father, so he began to borrow mr.........
tom’s father is so special that you can ......
tomsfatherissospecialthatyoucaneasi......
■ 热门推荐

我要回帖

更多关于 grandfather clock 的文章

随机推荐