这句英语口语强化怎么翻译?(麻烦翻译口语化点)

扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
几句英语翻译,要口语化,要准确,面试用哦,谢谢!5. 我毕业后做了3年的水产养殖技术员(因为是这是一家家族企业,我一直没有晋升机会,所以选择了离开),2003年开始在AAA做服务员,2006年开始在SSS从事调酒师的工作,2008年在厦门市劳动和社会保障局考取了吧台师证书,年在ZZZ从事酒吧领班的工作.6. 你认为在邮轮上工作安全吗?我认为邮轮是非常安全的,我了解到现代豪华邮轮的排水量都是万吨以上,抗风浪能力强;在海上走的都是旅游航线,是各国重点保护的海域;船上的医疗、救护设备很完备.7. Can you tell me What’s the duty (Responsibility ) of bartender? The bartender’s duty is Knowledge to name, origin and price of wines;Acquaint with the service process;Maintain friendly relationship with all new and regular customers. (这句翻译有没有问题?)
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
5. I had worked for 3 years as a aquaculture technician (This was a family-controlled company, I left because there's no chance of promotion). In 2003, I started as a waiter in AAA, then I switched to SSS in 2006 and I got my professional bartender certificate in 2008 from the Labor and Social Security Bureau of Xiamen. From , I was a bar captain in ZZZ.6. Do you think it's safe to work on a cruise liner? I think a cruise liner is perfectly safe. I understand
that the displacement of a
modern luxury cruise liners is above 10 thousand tons, and with strong
seakeeping capability. The sailing routes they take are tourism routes which are major protected
besides, there are proper medical and rescue equipment onboard.7. Can you tell me what’s the duty (responsibility ) of a bartender? A bartender’s duty is to be proficient in the name, origin and price of different wines;masterful with the service process and
able to maintain
friendly relationships with all new and regular customers.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
英文翻译一句话谢谢(口语化点就行了)你的手机还有电吗?没有的话就赶紧充去.
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
你的手机还有电吗?没有的话就赶紧充去.Is your cellphone battery dead or alive?If it's dead,you may want to charge it immediately.电池有电/ 没电,通常可用 dead/ alive 形容.原文翻译如上供参考,不明白可继续提问.若回答对您有所帮助,请点击本页面中的“选为满意回答”按钮.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
is the battery for you torch still ok, or get it recharged.
Does your cell phone still have power? If not, you'd better charge it right away.
Check the battery of you cell, you'd better charge it if it's about dead.
still got battery, otherwise, pls charge asap.
Does your cellphone have power? If no, charge it right now!
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 口语化英语 的文章

随机推荐