下载量:45次
文档大小:2.47M
所属资料:
内容简介文档简介为自动调取,可能会显示内容不完整,请您查看完整文档内容。
2016学年第一学期九年级阶段性检测英语试卷
亲爱的考生:
欢迎参加考试!请你认真审题,积极思考,仔细答题,发挥最佳水平。答题时,请注意以下几点:
1.全卷满分为120分,考试时间为100分钟。本卷共六大题,72小题。
2.请用黑色字迹的钢笔或签字笔将姓名、准考证号和答案填写在答题纸的相应位置上。听力部分(25%)第一节1. How will Mr. Green go to Hanzhou?
2. Which festival do the two people talk about?
3. Who is Lucy’s hero?
4. What is the girl looking for?
5. Where will host the 2020 Olympic Games?
第二节、听对话,选择正确的答案。每题只读一次。
听下面一段较长的对话,回答第6-7题。
6. When will the match start ?
A. At 1:30 .
B. At 1:45 .
C. At 2:00 .
7. Who are they going to play with ?
A. With classmates .
B. With friends .
C. With soldiers.
听下面一段较长的对话,回答第8-10三小题。
8.Where did
go for her vacation?
B. London.
C. NewYork.
9.Was the traffic awful there?
A. Yes,it was.
B. No,it wasn’t.
C. We don’t know.
10.Why did Betty go shopping every day?
A. To make friends there.
B. The fruits were nice
C. To buy some books there.
第三节:听独白,请从A、B、C三个选项中选择正确的选项,完成信息记录表
Daming's favourite star
Ning Zetao
Hometown ___11__, China
Job A _____12____, good at ___13_____ metres freestyle
Age Born in __14___, 1993.
Daming likes him because he is _____15_____.
11. A. Hubei
C. Zhejiang
12. A. swimmer
C. basketball player
13. A. 400
14. A. January
15. A. handsome
C. hardworking
笔试部分(95%)
二、(本题有10小题,每小题1分,共10分)
请从A、B、C、D四个选项中选出可以填入空白处的最佳答案。
1. It is reported that ________ wounded are coming back from Iraq soon.
17. — His father likes travelling very much.
— So he does. In________ opinion, travelling is relaxing and exciting.
I’m looking forward to the National Day. We’ll have a __________ holiday.
— Peter says Red Rock Canyon is a great place for rock climbing.
— He’s right. I__________ there twice.
A. was going
C. have been
D. have gone
20. — What did you see, Lingling?
—I saw a lot of trees on ___
__ of the lake.
A. neither side
B. both sides
C. each sides
D. all sides
21. What university do you want to ________ after leaving high school?
B. complete
22. _______ it got dark, they didn’t stop working.
23. I don’t want to get home too late because my parents will be ________ me if I’m late.
A. worried about
B. proud of
C. different from
D. interested in
24. — Peter, is there anything else you want to know about China?
— Yes, I am still wondering________.
A. whether you like the book
B. how many people there are in the room
C. why the Chinese people like to play the dragon dance
D. whose handwriting is the best in our class
25. —-Nobody will become a hero without the help of others.
—-That’s true. __________________.
A. Practice makes perfect.
B. Early birds catch the worms.
C. One finger can’t lift a small stone.
D. Where there’s a will, there’s a way.
三、完形填空(本题有15小题,每小题1分,共15分)
通读下面短文,掌握大意,从各小题所给A、B、C、D四个选项中选择最佳选项。behaviors in life. As for
, my grandfather is just that man. My grandfather had a small farm. He also worked in a
One autumn, most of the farmers in the village were all
, so he promised to help his neighbor harvest the corn as he often did.
, after harvesting his own corn, Grandpa’s little corn machine broke.What was
, the factory where Grandpa worked made the workers have extra work. He had to leave the farm
and didn’t get back until very late. It now seemed
to help out his neighbor because he really had no free time.
One night, Grandpa
that he wouldn’t let his neighbor’s harvest rot* in the field.
a machine, he’d harvest it by hand.
“I don’t think you’d have time to do it,” said my grandma.“Besides,it would be too dark to do
35 at night.”
“I know of one night that I could do it!” he
.“There’s still one more full moon in October.
the weather is clear, I think I can do it.”
A few days later, after a long shift* at the factory, my grandpa went to the
.The weather was cold but clear. He cut all the corn through the night to keep his word.
Sometimes, when I want to
responsibilities*, I’d see my grandfather
corn in the light of the harvest moon. Behind him, row after row of corn stocks* stand at attention in respect for a man who keeps his word.
27. A. school
B. factory
28. A. happy
D. nervous
29. A. Sometimes
B. However
C. Luckily
D. Usually
30. A. worse
31. A.early
C. quietly
32. A. relaxing
B. impossible
C. interesting
D. dangerous
33. A. wondered
B. learned
C. thought
D. guessed
C. Through
D. Without
35. A.anything
B. something
D. everything
36. A. lived
B. refused
C. explained
D. realised
38. A. factory
39. A. wake up
B. look up
C. give up
40. A. eating
B. growing
C. pulling
D. cutting
四、阅读理解(本题有1小题,每小题2分,共3分)
阅读下列短文,从每小题所给的A、B, C、D四个选项中选出最佳选项。A
Do you use WeChat Payment or Alipay to buy things? Now, you have one more choice-Apple Pay. Apple Pay came to China on Feb 18, making China the fifth country to have this service. Apple products, like the iPhone 6 and certain iPads and Apple Watches, support this service.
The customers of 19 Chinese banks will be able to link their bank cards to Apple Pay. When they buy things, they just need to place their iPhone in front of the POS machine and put their fingers on the iPhone.
Last year, did you find that you kept using words like memeda (a phrase to show cuteness and love) and xiaoxianrou (meaning “young and pretty men”)?If yes, you are not alone. The two words were so popular that they were included in 2015’s “most popular cyber* words and phrases” lists in China.
Most of the words and phrases seem funny and playful, but they also show lifestyle changes. The term duoshoudang (meaning “shopping addicts*”) is a good example.Meanwhile, xiasibaobaole (meaning “you scared the pants off me”) is also used for fun.
The opening of Shanghai’s new DisneylandPark has been highly expected since construction began in April 2008. It will be finished in June. When it opens, the park will have the biggest castle of any Disneyland and one of the largest lakes too. There are also new special attractions, especially for Chinese visitors.
41. How many countries can use Apple Pay to buy things?
42. Which phrase shows the change of lifestyle?
B. duoshoudang
C. xiaoxianrou
D. xiasibaobaole
43. Where might you see the passages above?
A. a dictionary
B. a novel
C. a newspaper
D. a travel guide
Three months after Shang Hai (not his real name) began studying at an American high school, he received an e-mail of dismissal*. The academic performance*of the Chinese boy was poor–he had got grades C and D (A is the best) for most courses.
Shang is not alone. In the first half of 2014, the number of Chinese students studying in the US has increased to 275,000. But according to China Youth Daily, about 5 percent of Chinese students in US colleges are unable to graduate.
They are being sent back home because their grades are not good enough (62.1%), they cheat, such as copying other students’ work (21.4%), and they have poor class attendance* (10.9%).
These appear to be not from a lack of intelligence*, but a lack of discipline*, said the report. The situation has been getting worse since more Chinese students are studying in foreign countries at younger ages. According to the US Department of Homeland Security (DHS), the number of Chinese students studying in US private high schools has increased from 65 in 2005 to 23,795 in 2013.
Far away from their parents, some students are said to spend a lot of time chatting with friends, going to parties, and playing online games.
There are also great language problems. Although they have to pass language tests to study abroad, daily communication is still hard for many Chinese overseas students, according to research at Indiana University in 2013.
Because of this, many of them just stick with other Chinese students. They don’t often take part in sporting events or study groups. And some could only catch bits of information during classes, said the research.
44. Some Chinese overseas students spend lots of time ________.
A. playing online games
B. doing sports
C. chatting with parents
D. visiting American friends
45. Many Chinese overseas students stick with Chinese students because ________.
A. they are too young
B. they have language problems
C. they don’t like American lifestyle
D. they miss their family in China
46. What can we learn from the passage?
A. More Chinese students study in foreign countries at older ages.
B. The number of Chinese students studying in American has fallen since 2013.
C. A lots of Chinese students take part in sporting events while they are studying abroad.
D.About 5% of Chinese students in American colleges may not be able to get the degree.
47. Why were some Chinese overseas students sent back home?
_________________________________________________________________________________
Have you ever had dreams about building a robot? Or putting together a spaceship? Or even seeing your face made out of chocolate? Done. All you need is a 3-D printer!
The possibilities* of 3-D printing seem endless. All the user has to do is to design an object on the computer and choose a material* to print in. The printers print in hundreds of different materials including glass, sugar and even skin! When the user presses “print”, the 3-D printer spreads the material layer* by layer and like magic the object is produced.
The first 3-D printer was invented in 1986 by an American, Charles Hull. But 3-D printing has only become cheap enough recently for most people to use. Designers now use 3-D printing to create unusual things. The Dutch artist Dirk Vander Kooj prints furniture made from old fridges. And doctors have used 3-D printing to print human body parts! The Telegraph reported in February that scientists from Cornell Medical College even printed a man-made ear.
But like a lot of new technologies*, if 3-D printing gets into the wrong hands, it can be dangerous. In 2011 a group of four men in the US used 3-D printing to produce ATM skimmers*. These were placed on an ATM and stole over $400,000 from users of the ATM. It is terrible to think that criminals* like them might one day use a 3-D printer to print a gun.
But for better or for worse, 3-D printing has been put into use. In a few years, you’ll probably be wondering how you could ever live without your 3-D printer!
invented the first 3-D printer.?
A. Charles Hull
B. Dirk Vander Kooj ?C.A doctor called Cornell
D. Four men in the US?
49. What is the correct order for people to use a 3-D printer?  
a. Choose a material.
b. Press the print button.
c. The 3-D printer spreads the material.
d. Use a computer to design an object.?
A. a?b?c?d
B. d?a?b?c
C. a?c?d?b
D. d?c?b?a
50. The underlined word “ gets into the wrong hands ” in the fourth paragraph might mean
in English.?
A. the hands caught by the printer
B. to get into trouble
C. the hands used in a wrong place
D. to do something illegally
51. What does the writer think of the 3-D printer??
A. It is necessary only for our work.
B. It is too expensive for most people.
C. It is helpful but dangerous.?
D. It is useless in our daily life.
Living and dealing with kids can be a hard job these days, but living and dealing with parents can be even harder.
If I have learned anything in my 16 years, it is that communication is very important, both when you disagree and when you get along. With any relationship*, you need to let other person know how you are feeling. If you are not able to communicate*, you can not be close to anyone. When you are mad at your parents, or anyone else, not talking to them doesn’t solve anything.
Communication begins with the care of another. It means that you can’t just come home from school, go up to your room and ignore* everyone. Even if you just say “Hi”, and see how their day was for five minutes, it is better than nothing. To keep a good relationship, you must keep communication strong. Let people know how you feel, even if it’s just by writing a note.
When dealing with parents, you always have to make them feel good about how they are doing as a parent. If you are trying to make them see something as you see it, tell them that you’ll listen to what they have to say, but ask them politely to listen to you. Shouting or walking away only makes the situation worse.
Here is an example: One night, Sophie went to a street party with her friends. She knew she had to be home by midnight after the fireworks, but she didn’t feel she could just ask to go home. That would be rude. After all, they had been nice enough to take her along with them. Needless to say, she was late getting home. Her parents were mad at first, but when Sophie explained why she was late, they weren’t as mad and let the incident*go. Communication is the key factor* here. If Sophie’s parents had not been willing to listen, Sophie would have been in a lot of trouble.
Communication isn’t a one-way deal: it goes both ways. Just remember: if you get into a situation like Sophie’s, telling the other person how you feel--listening is the key factor to communication.
52. In the writer’s opinion, dealing with parents is ________ than with children.
B. more careless C. more difficult
D. more interesting
53. The main idea of the second paragraph is ________.
A. the importance of friendship
B. the importance of communication
C. to make your feeling known to others D.the disagreement between parents and children
54. Sophie’s example here is used to show that ____________.
A. Sophie is very polite to her parents B. It’s OK to come back home late at night.
C. Sophie’s parents are very kind and listen to her
D. communication is the way to solve misunderstanding
55. All the following are TRUE except “________”.
A. Communication is a two-way deal. B. If you are not able to communicate, walk away.
C. It is better to say “Hi” to others than saying nothing.
D. If you don’t agree with others, you’d better let them know.
56. In addition to (除了) listening, what else do you think is important in dealing with parents? Why?
____________________________________________________________________________________
五、词汇运用(本题有15小题,每小题1分,共15分)
on one’s own
57. Wenzhou has many places of interest, _________ the Yandang Mountain and Nanxi River.
58. All the __________went through the door and got their suitcases.
59. We will have three days _________. We can have a good rest.
60. Tony _________ when someone knocked at the door.
61. I can’t finish the work_________. I need some help.
B) 请根据短文内容和所给汉语提示,将下文补充完整。 is my pen friend.Yesterday was her
(第十二)birthday.She came to China and she likes travelling in the natural world. On the first day,we got up very early and went to Tian’anmen Square.We stayed
(在….之) thousands of people and waited to see the
(旗子)raising. On the day, we
(继续) to .We visited the Great Wall.It is one of the great
(奇迹) in the world. When
got to the Great Wall ,it was very early in the morning. The sky was grey. We could see nothing and it was
(寂静的). Half an hour later, the sun rose and
(照耀) on the Great Wall. was so excited that she began to run on the Great Wall.
() thousands of menwhen they built it. The Great Wall was made not only of stones, but millions of lives.We remained on the Great Wall for two hours. For her, the Great Wall is the place of interest not only to the Chinese people, but also to
(任何人) all over the world. We really enjoyed
(我们自己). It was an unforgettable trip.
六、书面表达(20分)
注意:1.文中应包含图中所提供的所有要点;
2.词数110左右。开头部分不计入总词数。
Groupwork is often organized in the English classroom. Let me show you how to do it.
15题,第一节每小题1分,第二、三节每小题2分;满分25分)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
笔试部分(共95分)
(本题有1小题,每小题1分,共1分)
16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
本题有1小题,每小题1分,共1分)
6 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
四、阅读理解(本题有1小题,每小题2分,共3分)
47. (本小题3分)____________________________________________________________________
____________________________________________________________________________________
56. (本小题4分)___________________________________________________________________
五、词汇运用本题有1小题,每小题1分,共1分).
六、书面表达(20分)
Groupwork is often organized in the English classroom. Let me show you how to do it.
M:Well, he has gone to the airport. He will visit his aunt in .
2. W: Thanks giving is coming, We should prepare some turkey for it!
M: Yes,all of my families like turkey very much!
3. W: My hero is Norman Bethune, what about you, Lucy?
M: I like DengY she plays table tennis very well.
4. W: Dad, I can’t find my umbrella! Did you see it?
M: Your umbrella? Um, I didn’t see it. You can ask your mom.
5. W: Do you know which city win the host of 2020 Olympic games?
M: Of course, Tokyo in Japan.
第二节:听下面2 段对话。每段对话后有二个或三个小题,请从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出正确的选项。听完每段对话后,你都有7秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和阅读下一小题。每段对话仅读一遍。(停顿00'02'')
现在请听一段小对话,完成第6-7小题
M: What time does our football match start on Sunday?
W: The game begins at :30.
M: Cool! Who are we going to play with?
W: A team of soldiers, surprised?
M: Wow, they must be very strong and have good skills.
W: Maybe. Good luck!
听一段较长对话,回答第8-10 小题。
MHi, Betty. Did you have a good vacation? W: Yes, I did. Thanks. I went to London. M: Oh, really? How was the weather? W: Not good. It rained every day. M: Oh, that’s too bad! How was the traffic? W: It was awful. M: You said you had a good vacation but you had an awful time! W: No, I didn’t. I went shopping every day. The fruits were very nice.
第三节:听独白,从A、B、C三个选项中选择正确的选项,完成信息记录表。独白仅读一次。(停顿00'02'')
’s why I love him a lot. And he has won many prizes in different competitions. We are proud of him.
2016学年第一学期九年级阶段性知识检测英语试卷(答案)
听力部分(共25分)
一、听力(共15题,第一节每小题1分,第二、三节每小题2分;满分25分)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
A A B C A A C
C A B B A C B C
笔试部分(共95分)
(本题有1小题,每小题1分,共1分)
16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
本题有1小题,每小题1分,共1分)
6 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
B C B A A B C D A C A B C D
四、阅读理解(本题有1小题,每小题2分,共3分)Because their grades are not good enough, they cheat, and they have poor class attendance. ________________________________________________________________
56. (本小题4分)__I think it is also very important to help parents do some housework. Because they
are very busy._ (言之有理即可, 如做卡片,买礼物,表达爱意等)__________________
五、词汇运用本题有1小题,每小题1分,共1分).
passengers
was resting
shone/shined
六、书面表达(20分)
72. 评分标准
20分:文本长度符合要求,书写规范,涵盖所有要点,结构规范,条例清楚,逻辑严密,词汇丰富,没有语法错误。
16-19分:文本长度符合要求,书写规范,涵盖所有要求,结构规范,条理清楚,逻辑严密,词汇比较丰富,有少量语法错误。
12-15分:文本长度符合要求,书写规范,基本涵盖大致要点,行文基本连贯,词汇不够丰富,有一些语法错误。
8-11分:文本长度与要求有明显差距,书写不规范,要点不完整,行文不连贯,词汇不足,错误较多,勉强看出作文意图。
4-7分:能用句子表达, 错误百出,只能勉强猜测出作文意图。
0-3分: 有一些英语单词;白卷0分。
版权所有:中华资源库 www.
academic performance学术成就 addicts
v.使…..上瘾 attendance
n.出勤率ATM skimmers 提款机盗刷器criminal
n.罪犯 communicate v.交流,沟通
corn stocks
玉米秸秆 cyber
网络的 dismissal
discipline
n. 自律factor
n.因素ignore
v.不理睬incident
n.事件 intelligence
n.智力layer
n. 层material
n.材料,原料 possibility
n.可能 relationship
n.腐烂 shift
n.轮班 technology
responsibility
学 校___________   姓 名_________   班 级______  考试号码________
------------------------------------------------------------------------密----------------------------------封-----------------------------------线-------------------------------------------------------------
预览已结束,如需查看所有内容,请下载资料!
对不起,此页暂时无法预览!
官方微信公共账号
资源库-微信公众号

我要回帖

更多关于 areyougoingto 的文章

随机推荐