下载前请先预览,预览内容跟原文是一样的,在线预览图片经过高度压缩,下载原文更清晰。
您的浏览器不支持进度条
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩?页未读,继续阅读
播放器加载中,请稍候...
该用户其他文档
下载所得到的文件列表2015届高考英语第一轮复习教案16.doc.doc
文档介绍:
必修 4 Unit 1 Women of achievement 真题在线(2013 ·安徽高考) 假设你校英语社团举办以“讲求文明,从我做起”为主题的征文活动,请你以“ On the Way to School ”为题,写一篇英语短文。内容主要包括: 1.遵守交通法规; 2.注意举止文明。注意: 1.词数 120 左右; 2.可以适当增加细节,以使行文连贯; 3.短文中不能出现与本人相关的信息; 4.短文的题目已为你拟好,不计入总词数。_________________________________________________________________ _______ _________________________________________________________________ _______ _________________________________________________________________ _______ _________________________________________________________________ _______ _________________________________________________________________ _______ _________________________________________________________________ _______ 佳作欣赏 On the Way to School These days, breaking traffic rules and littering are not mon, causing serious harm to life and the environment. ① Changing this situation requires considerable effort on the part of everyone. ② As for me, it should start on my way to school. I will keep traffic rules in mind all the way.If I ride a bike, I'll always keep to the right and never cross a road until the traffic light turns green.If I walk , I'll never forget to use the pedestrian crossing. ③ Meanwhile, I will regard it as my duty to help keep our environment clean and healthy.Not only will I keep from littering and spitting anywhere , I will also help clean up the roadside litter whenever possible. ④ Ihope my behaviour will make a difference. 精彩采撷[高级词汇]记住下列词汇的用法 1. cause harm to造成危害 2. as for 至于,就……方面说来 3. keep... in mind 牢记…… 4. keep to the right 靠右骑行 5. regard...as... 认为……是…… 6. clean up打扫 7. make a difference 有影响;起(重要)作用[佳句背诵]背诵下列句子,并体会与[佳作欣赏]中相对应句子的差异① In order to change this situation, everyone needs to make an effort. ② As far as I'm concerned, I start from the little things right under our noses every day, such ason my way to school. ③ At the same time, I will consider it as my duty to keep our environment clean and healthy. ④ Ina word, Ihope my behaviour will have a big effect. (对应学生用书第 100 页) ●单词速览 1. campaign n.运动;战役 vi.作战;参加运动 2. shade n.荫;阴凉处 vt.遮住光线 3. worthwhile adj .值得的;值得做的 4. crowd n.人群;观众 vt.挤满;使拥挤 5. support n.& vt.支持;拥护 6. project n.项目;工程;规划 7. deliver vt.递送;生(小孩儿);接生;发表(演说等) 8. outspoken adj .坦率的,直言不讳的 9. achievement n.成就;功绩→ achieve vt.完成;达到 10. behave vt.& vi.举动; (举止或行为)表现→ behaviour n.行为;举止;习性 11. observe vt.观察;观测;遵守→ observation n.观察;观测 12. respect vt.&n.尊敬;尊重;敬意→ respectable adj .体面的;值得尊敬的→ respectful adj .尊敬的 13. argue vt.& vi.讨论;辩论;争论→ argument n.争论;争辩;争吵 14. intend vt.计划;打算→ intention n.打算 15. connection n.连接;关系→ connect vt.连接 16. inspire vt.鼓舞;激发;启示→ inspired adj .受鼓舞的;被激励的→ inspiring adj .鼓舞人的 17. considerate adj .考虑周到的→ consideration n.考虑;体谅 18. refer vi.谈到;查阅;参与【看单词,学构词】在 8.outspoken 一词中, out -为前缀,表示“超越,超过,在外面,向外,离开”等意思。含有该前缀的课标词汇还有: outdoor 户外的; outgoing 外向的; outlin e 轮廓; output 产量,输出量; outside 在外面,在室外; outstanding 杰出的,突出的。●短语快译 1. move _ off离开;起程;出发 2. lead _a. ..life 过着……的生活 3. look _ down _ upon/on 蔑视;瞧不1
内容来自淘豆网转载请标明出处.struck是什么意思及用法
沪江词库精选struck是什么意思、英语单词推荐、用法及解释、中英文句子翻译、英语短语、英音发音音标、美音发音音标。
英音 [ str?k ] ; 美音 [ str?k ]
strike的过去式和过去分词a.因罢工而关闭的;受罢工影响的
同义词:,。
struck joint
敲接;【建】斜刮缝
The typhoon struck in the afternoon.
下午台风袭来。
The room struck cold and cheerless.
这房间给人以寒冷阴郁的感觉。
The harpoon struck but did not embed.
鱼叉击中了但并没有插入。
The whale dived as the harpoon struck it.
那头鲸被捕鲸叉击中后便潜入水中。
The man struck a match to light a cigarette.
那个人划火柴点燃一根烟。
The shot struck the pirate ship bang on the mast.
炮弹正好击中海盗船的桅杆。
But disaster struck during the World Cup in 1998.
然而,1998年世界杯时灾难发生了。
To rebound after having struck an object or a surface.
跳,反弹撞击物体或物体表面后弹回。
A stone struck him in the belly and doubled him up
一块石头击中他的腹部,使他痛得弯下了身子。
(used in combination) affected by something overwhelming
串字符流缓冲
v. 散播;撒布;撒满[..的表面]
洋地黄次甙; 羟基洋地黄甙
n. [数]环索线
n. 歌舞从右向左行的队形旋转
2017struck是什么意思由沪江网提供。2011高考英语(外研版)总复习 学案:Module3 The Violence of Nature(必修3).doc -max上传文档投稿赚钱-文档C2C交易模式-100%分成比例文档分享网
2011高考英语(外研版)总复习 学案:Module3 The Violence of Nature(必修3).doc
文档名称:2011高考英语(外研版)总复习 学案:Module3 The Violence of Nature(必修3).doc
格式:doc&&&大小:0.15MB&&&总页数:19
可免费阅读页数:19页
下载源文档需要:1.5元人民币
预览与实际下载的一致,文档内容不会超过预览的范围,下载前请务必先预览,自行甄别内容是否完整、是否存在文不对题等情况(本网站为文档分享平台性质),一旦付费下载,本站不支持退款
我已知晓:实际下载内容以预览为准!
文档介绍:Module3TheViolenceofNature基础自主回顾Ⅰ.课标单词1.__________灾难(n.)2.__________引起;导致(vt.)3.__________家具(n.)4.__________埋葬(vt.)5.__________发生(vi.)6.__________袭击(vt.&n.)disastercausefurnitureburyoccurstrike7.__________毁坏(vt.)8.__________以前的(adj.)9.__________损失;损害(n.&v.)10.__________经历(vt.)→____________有经验的(adj.)11.__________猛烈的;激烈的(adj.)→__________暴力(n.)ruinpreviousdamageexperienceexperiencedviolentviolence12.__________(火山的)爆发;喷发(vt.)→__________(n.)13.__________可能;可能性(n.)→__________(adj.)→________________(近义词)14.__________吓人的;可怕的(adj.)→__________感到害怕的(adj.)→__________使害怕(vt.)15.__________警告(n.)→__________(v.)erupteruptionpossibilitypossibllikely/probableterrifyingterrifiedterrifywarningwarnⅡ.常用短语1.____________拾起;搭载;偶然学会;卷起2.____________脱掉;去掉;起飞;兴旺3.____________翻身;翻动4.________________警告某人某事5.___it struck me that 的翻译是:我突然想到 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
it struck me that
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
它让我吃惊,
它让我吃惊,
我突然想到
我的印象是,
它触击了我那
相关内容&a人类的每一种行为都可以用经济学来解释, Humanity's each behavior all may use the economic to explain, & aStupid cunt, fuck your mother! 正在翻译,请等待... & a没回答我 Has not replied me & a表壳需要是可充入液体的 The watch case needs to be may enter the liquid sufficiently & a有力 Powerful &
& a每个学生都使用一台电脑 Each students all use a computer & aWhich harbor does the product need to transport to 正在翻译,请等待...
& aEnsemble-averaged mean velocity fields were measured at four different blade phases and ensemble-averaged to investigate the flow structure in the near-wake region. 合奏平均的卑鄙速度领域被测量了在四个不同刀片阶段,并且合奏平均调查流程结构在近醒来区域。 & ajust checking how to use this cam 检查如何使用这个凸轮 & aRegistration blocked 注册阻拦了 & akurosawa ironbar 对kurosawa_ironbar & abig dada is a very kind 大dada是一非常亲切的 & a建立节能减排等级的信息披露制度。等级信息披露相当于对企业的非正式管制 The establishment energy conservation reduces a row of rank the information disclosure system.The rank information disclosed is equal in to enterprise's unofficial control & aavez depense avez depense & ai never fail to enjoy her food 我从未不享用她的食物 & a宁波水上公园2号地块 Ningbo aquatic park 2 land parcels & aregulators are competing as the SEC and the CFTC vie for control over the same contracts 当SEC和CFTC为对同样合同的控制竞争管理者竞争 & aHe is twelve years old. 他是十二年。 & aif you have time ,we can see eacher anytime 如果您有时间,我们能任何时候看eacher & apatriciaphotoepilation patriciaphotoepilation & a我的理想女人 My ideal woman & a哥
你好帅啊! 正在翻译,请等待...
& ais the banana short 是香蕉短小 & a会和你聊呀 正在翻译,请等待...
& a寻物启事
我丢了一个黑色的双肩背包,我的名字叫Mary,电话5893467 Looks for a lost item the announcement I have thrown a black shoulders knapsack, my name is called Mary, the telephone 5893467 & a你的眼镜真200度? Your eyeglasses real 200 degrees? & afehlerhaft 不正确地 & a只因为我漂亮 正在翻译,请等待...
& 好看的qq分组
attractive qq grouping & aThat they can implement their plans 他们可以实施他们的计划 & aTundish tilting car 掀动汽车的酿酒形容器 & a最后才有一定的学员产生。 Finally only then has certain student production. & aEveryone has his favorite teacher ,so do I. My favourite teacher is Mr Wu, our English teacher. We felt English very difficult 大家有他喜爱的老师,如此做I。 我的喜爱老师是吴,我们的英语老师先生。 我们感觉英语非常困难 & a本人有八年多大型外企的工作经验,工作认真,负责,有较强解决工作问题的能力,并且有良好的团队合作精神。自2003年供职富士康科技集团至今,大部分时间担任化验室工程师,从事PCB湿制程药水分析和环保测试工作,熟练操作ICP仪、AA仪、UV仪、COD仪等常用仪器,对于化验室工作,可以说是轻车熟路。此外,对于PCB制程中的外层线路、图形电镀、外层蚀刻、化金等,也相当熟悉。现因富士康集团部分向外省搬迁,本人想留在深圳发展而离职。现想加盟贵公司,希望能和贵公司一同成长,谢谢! Myself have more than eight year large-scale foreign enterprises' work experiences, the work am earnest, responsible, has the strong solution work question ability, and has the good team cooperation spirit.Holds public office the Fuji Kang science and technology group from 2003 until now, the majori & a其次,你不该跟他们吵架, Next, you should not quarrel with them, & atruck spare parts forum foro de las piezas de repuesto del carro & a我们花了很多钱买书 We spent very many money to buy the book & aa younger brother . 一个弟弟。 & a但不知向谁诉说 But did not know related to who & amis wright 投入怀特 & a在一线中心城市“用工荒”的情况下,非中心城市的星级酒店应该如何留住一线员工。 In a key city “employing labor uncultivated land” in the situation, how should the non-key city star class hotel detain a staff. & ahowever hot it is.he will not take off his ciat 热它is.he不会离开他的ciat & a他在这所学校教了多长时间的书 He has taught the long time book in this school & amulticolor blot you can collect two colors at once 正在翻译,请等待...
& a我希望我有机会旅游全世界。 I hoped I have the opportunity to travel the world. & a他在这所学校教了多长时间的数 He has taught the long time number in this school & a在英语课上我们要认真听讲,做好笔记,不讲话,不懂的问老师和同学, We must listen earnestly in the class in English, complete the note, does not speak, does not understand asks teacher and schoolmate, & a埋在心里 Buries in the heart & aWindows Ver: NT 6.1 Service Pack 3 Build 7600
& aatkinson atkinson & aB945E8 0
& aRIS, EndNote, ProCite, Reference Manager RIS,附注, ProCite,参考经理 & aException: Access Violation (code 0xc0000005) at address
in thread 1488 正在翻译,请等待...
& aWatchtoomuchTVisbadforyoureyes WatchtoomuchTVisbadforyoureyes & aHonesty and professional focus 诚实和专家焦点 & ait struck me that 它触击了我那 &

我要回帖

更多关于 wonderstruck 的文章

随机推荐