In short, anything unchallengingg.那么,

感应顶旺老在放空(Shorting)屁。爱因斯坦相对论(1950年):E=MC的平方E=能量M=物质C=速度。
基于252个网页-
...的词汇量,例如加缀法(Affixation),复合法(Compounding),转换法(Conversion),拼缀法(Blending), 缩略法 ( Shorting ),逆成法(Back-formation),正是语言与文化的结合,才促进了词汇量的增加,在一定意义上也促进了语言学的发展。
基于18个网页-
航海及海运专业英语词汇(S5) ... shorting plug 短路插塞 shorting 短路 shortlanded cargo list 货物短卸单 ...
基于13个网页-
境外法律或者相关监管文件一般规定, 卖空(Shorting)是投资者 卖出自身当时并不实际拥有的证券,但在卖出 之前应当已经借入证
基于12个网页-
电容器短路
内部人持股申报转让
更多收起网络短语
即将到期的
亏空,赤字
短路;短路引起的故障
使(电路等)短路
欠注[亦作 short shot]
(金属)易裂的,易碎的,脆的,强度不够的
粉碎后规格大小标准的颗粒
- 引用次数:3
参考来源 - 蒙古语青海土语中的音位体系
游击手;游击手位置
(外场位或该位置队员)在靠近击球手位置上的;(投球)近位的
- 引用次数:3
参考来源 -
短音;短音节
&2,447,543篇论文数据,部分数据来源于
the location on a baseball field where the shortstop is stationed
accidental contact between two points in an electric circuit that have a potential difference
the fielding position of the player on a baseball team who is stationed between second and third base
cheat someone by not returning him enough money
create a short circuit in
prim indicating or being or seeming to be limited in duration
&a short life&; & a short flight&; & a short holiday&; & a short story&; & only a few short months&
(primarily spatial sense) having little length or lacking in length
&short skirts&; & short hair&; & the board was a foot short&; & a short toss&
&he was short and stocky&; & short in stature&; & a short smokestack&
not sufficient to meet a need
&money is short&; & on short rations&; & food is in short supply&; & short on experience&
(of memory) deficient in retentiveness or range
&a short memory&
not holding securities or commodities that one sells in expectation of a fall in prices
&a short sale&; & short in cotton&
of speech sounds or syllables of relatively short duration
&the English vowel sounds in `pat', `pet', `pit', `pot', putt' are short&
less than the correct or legal or full amount often deliberately so
&regularly gives short weight&
lacking foresight or scope
&a short view of the problem&; & shortsighted policies&; & shortsighted critics derided the plan&
tending to crumble or break into flakes due to a large amount of shortening
&shortbread is a short crumbly cookie&; & a short flaky pie crust&
marked by rude or peremptory shortness
&the salesgirl was very short with him&
quickly and without warning
without possessing something at the time it is contractually sold
&he made his fortune by selling short just before the crash&
clean across
&the car's axle snapped short&
at some point or distance before a goal is reached
&he fell short of our expectations&
so as to interrupt
&She took him up short before he could continue&
at a disadvantage
&I was caught short&
in a curt, abrupt and discourteous manner
&he talked short with everyone&; & he said shortly that he didn't like it&
以上来源于:
(长度)短的
(高度)低的;矮的
(时间)短暂的,短促的
不足的,短缺的,时间不到的
(距离)短的,近的
急速的,急促的,能迅速完成的
缺钱用的;低于标准的
(智力等)浅薄的,弱的;(记忆力)差的
粗暴无礼的,唐突的,暴躁的,易怒的
简短的;简略的;简洁的;缩写的
波浪汹涌的
(酒等)不掺水的,烈性的;用小杯的,用小杯供应的
不够远的,未达到目标的
[美国英语](赛马)未达到最佳竞技状态的
(面团)多油的
(糕点)松脆的
【冶金学】(金属)易裂的,易碎的,脆的,强度不够的
【财政学】
无存货的;卖空的
(卖空时)靠跌价赢利的
【证券】即将到期的
【语言学】
短音的,(发音)不长的
含短元音的
属于短音组的
【韵律学】
【板球】(外场位或该位置队员)在靠近击球手位置上的;(投球)近位的
(在海外基地)服役期快满的,勤务接近结束的
突然,猛然
简短地,简洁地;短暂地
达不到预想程度地,不足地
达不到目标地
横贯地,完全横穿地
(股票投机等)以空头方式
缺乏,不足
短小的东西;(同类中的)短小者
[the short]概要;要点,实质
矮个子的衣服尺码
[常用复数]小件衣服(尤指内衣);(儿童的)短装
接近目标未射中的枪(炮)弹
低于可捕标准尺寸的鱼(或龙虾)
(莫尔斯电码中的)短信号
[口语]不掺水的酒,烈酒;一小杯烈性酒
[美国俚语]有轨电车;汽车
[用复数]短缺,不足(金额)
[用复数]下脚料,废料
[用复数]细磨麸粉
[用复数]短期证券
[美国英语]男式短衬裤;短西装裤
【体育】运动短裤
【电子学】短路;短路引起的故障
【语音学】短元音
【韵律学】短音;短音节
【音乐】短音符
[美国英语]【棒球】游击手;游击手位置
【电影】 = short subject
【财政学】亏空,赤字
[常用复数]【采矿】粉碎后规格大小标准的颗粒
【工程】欠注[亦作 short shot]
【军械】近弹
【电子学】使(电路等)短路
卖空(商品、证券、股票等)
故意少给…的零头;骗取
【电子学】短路
卖空商品(或券证)
be caught(或 taken)short
毫无准备,大感意外
被置于不利地位
[英国口语]突然觉得要大便(或小便)
be short and sweet
[口语、戏谑语]直截了当;简明扼要
break(或 bring)short(off)
突然停止,中断
bring(或 pull)up short
使突然中断,使中途停止
come short
不够格;令人失望
come short home
遭到失败(或不幸)
come short of
drop short
= come short
fall short
fall short of
[口语]作为简称(或缩写);为简便起见
get(或have)some one by the short and curlies
[俚语]使某人就范,控制住某人
go short(of)
缺少,短缺
简而言之,总之
little(或nothing)short of
根本不逊于(或少于);几乎,简直,完全
make short work of something
run short(of)
快用完;几乎耗尽
不够,不足,缺少
sell short
short for …
的缩略形式(或缩写等)
短缺,不足
少于;次于
离开;距离(…有多远)
short of breath
缺乏,不足
something short
没掺水的酒,烈酒
squeeze the shorts
(在证券交易所)轧空头,迫使卖空者用高价补进
stop short
(使)突然停止
stop short at(doing)something
在做某事前突然停止,险些做出某事
take someone up short
唐突地打断某人的话
the long and the short of it
= the short and the long of it [见 long ]
The short answer(of…)is…
[口语](对…)直截了当的答复(或做法)是…
更多收起结果
以上来源于:《21世纪大英汉词典》
ADJECTIVE AND ADVERB USES
If something is short or lasts for a short time, it does not last very long. 短暂的
The announcement was made a short time ago.
这个通告是在不久前刚发布的。
Kemp gave a short laugh.
肯普笑了一下。
A short speech, letter, or book does not have many words or pages in it. 简短的
They were performing a short extract from Shakespeare's Two Gentlemen of Verona.
他们正在表演莎士比亚戏剧《两位维罗纳绅士》中一个简短的片段。
Someone who is short is not as tall as most people are. 矮的
I'm tall and thin and he's short and fat.
我又高又瘦,他又矮又胖。
...a short, elderly woman with grey hair.
…一个头发灰白的矮小老妇人。
Something that is short measures only a small amount from one end to the other. 短的
The restaurant is only a short distance away.
那个饭店就在不远处。
A short flight of steps led to a grand doorway.
一段短短的楼梯通向一个宽敞的门道。
If you are short of something or if it is short, you do not have enough of it. If you are running short of something or if it is running short, you do not have much of it left. 短缺的
[v-link ADJ]
Her father's illness left the family short of money.
他父亲的病使得全家缺钱。
Government forces are running short of ammunition and fuel.
政府军正缺少弹药和燃料。
If someone or something is or stops short of a place, they have not quite reached it. If they are or fall short of an amount, they have not quite achieved it. 未达到的
[v-link ADJ 'of' n]
He stopped a hundred yards short of the building.
他停在离那座建筑还有100码远的地方。
Short of a particular thing means except for that thing or without actually doing that thing. 除…外
Short of gagging the children, there was not much she could do about the noise.
除了不让孩子们说话之外,她对那噪音无能为力。
If something is cut short or stops short, it is stopped before people expect it to or before it has finished. 提早结束地
[ADV after v]
His glittering career was cut short by a heart attack.
他辉煌的事业被一次心脏病发作给提早完结了。
If a name or abbreviation is short for another name, it is the short version of that name. 简称的
[v-link ADJ 'for' n]
Her friend Kes (short for Kesewa) was in tears.
她的朋友凯斯(凯斯瓦的简称)在流泪。
If you have a short temper, you get angry very easily. 易怒的
...an awkward, self-conscious woman with a short temper.
…一个笨拙忸怩而且脾气暴躁的女人,。
If you are short with someone, you speak briefly and rather rudely to them, because you are impatient or angry. 简慢无礼的
[v-link ADJ]
She seemed nervous or tense, and she was definitely short with me.
她似乎是紧张或焦急,显然对我简慢无礼。
If a person or thing is called something for short, that is the short version of their name. 作为简称
Opposite me was a woman called Jasminder (Jazzy for short).
我对面是个叫杰丝明德(简称杰丝)的女人。
You use in short when you have been giving a lot of details and you want to give a conclusion or summary. 简而言之
Try tennis, badminton or windsurfing. In short, anything challenging.
试试网球、羽毛球或帆板运动。简而言之,任何有挑战性的东西。
If someone or something is short on a particular good quality, they do not have as much of it as you think they should have. 缺少某物
The proposals were short on detail.
这些提议缺少细节。
If someone stops short of doing something, they come close to doing it but do not actually do it. 险些
He stopped short of explicitly criticizing the government.
他险些就直言不讳地批评政府了。
short of breath
on short notice
to draw the short straw
in short supply
in the short term
Shorts are trousers with very short legs that people wear in hot weather or for taking part in sports. 短裤
[also 'a pair of' N]
...two women in bright cotton shorts and tee shirts.
…两个穿着鲜丽棉短裤和T恤的女人。
Shorts are men's underpants with short legs. (男子的) 内裤
[美国英语]
[also 'a pair of' N]
A short is a short film, especially one that is shown before the main film at the cinema. (电影院正片前放映的) 短片
缺乏;不足;除…以外
总之;简言之
简称;缩写
短时间;不足的工时
adj. 短周期的;短过期的
短路;漏电
是…的略称
缺乏;欠缺
v. 缩短;打断;缩减
短讯;短报文
短距离;短程
不符合标准
短篇小说(指一万字以内的小说)
达不到;缺乏
短使用期限;短寿命;不耐久的
缩短;在…方面短(缺)的
更多收起词组短语
Thee-mails also suggest close commercial links between the two firms and at least one trading outfit that was a target of regulatory probes into shorting violations, SBA Trading.
电子邮件中同样暗示了存在于两家公司之间紧密的商业联系,以及至少一家受法规限制的交易机构——SBA交易正在探索违规卖空。
Optimizing mining area design enlarging production ability, reducing drift engineering amount, shorting the preparation time, the experiences are provided for the same type mine.
优化采区设计,扩大采区生产能力,减少岩石巷道工程量,缩短采区准备时间,为同类型矿井设计提供经验。
Goldman and Merrill deny that they participated in unlawful naked shorting.
高盛和美林否认他们参与了非法的裸卖空。
I bought a number of two-period bonds such that the value of my purchase exactly equals the proceeds that I get from shorting the one period bond, so I've made a zero wealth transaction.
我买入了一定数量的两年期债券,其成本刚好等于我卖空,一单位一年期债券获得的资金,我做的是零成本交易
Go long the British pound, the Norwegian krone or the Swedish krona, while shorting the euro.
Highfields is shorting Digital Realty's stock, meaning that it would profit if the REIT's shares decline.
Wang is shorting Capital One and says it has a lot further to fall.
缺乏;不足;除…以外
总之;简言之
简称;缩写
短时间;不足的工时
adj. 短周期的;短过期的
短路;漏电
是…的略称
缺乏;欠缺
v. 缩短;打断;缩减
短讯;短报文
短距离;短程
不符合标准
短篇小说(指一万字以内的小说)
达不到;缺乏
短使用期限;短寿命;不耐久的
缩短;在…方面短(缺)的
更多收起词组短语
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!温馨提示!由于新浪微博认证机制调整,您的新浪微博帐号绑定已过期,请重新绑定!&&|&&
微博:.cn/queeniecats
LOFTER精选
网易考拉推荐
用微信&&“扫一扫”
将文章分享到朋友圈。
用易信&&“扫一扫”
将文章分享到朋友圈。
阅读(110)|
用微信&&“扫一扫”
将文章分享到朋友圈。
用易信&&“扫一扫”
将文章分享到朋友圈。
历史上的今天
loftPermalink:'',
id:'fks_085069',
blogTitle:'高 频 词 组 短 语 (附例句)',
blogAbstract:'&\r\n425.&in honour of… 祝贺…,纪念…\r\na)&I have cooked a special meal in honor of our visitors. 我做了一道特殊的菜向我们的来客表示敬意。\r\n426.&on one’s honour 以某人的名誉担保\r\na)&On my honour, I solemnly assure you that it doesn\'t involve any risk.\r\n',
blogTag:'',
blogUrl:'blog/static/',
isPublished:1,
istop:false,
modifyTime:7,
publishTime:1,
permalink:'blog/static/',
commentCount:0,
mainCommentCount:0,
recommendCount:0,
bsrk:-100,
publisherId:0,
recomBlogHome:false,
currentRecomBlog:false,
attachmentsFileIds:[],
groupInfo:{},
friendstatus:'none',
followstatus:'unFollow',
pubSucc:'',
visitorProvince:'',
visitorCity:'',
visitorNewUser:false,
postAddInfo:{},
mset:'000',
remindgoodnightblog:false,
isBlackVisitor:false,
isShowYodaoAd:false,
hostIntro:'微博:.cn/queeniecats',
hmcon:'-1',
selfRecomBlogCount:'0',
lofter_single:''
{list a as x}
{if x.moveFrom=='wap'}
{elseif x.moveFrom=='iphone'}
{elseif x.moveFrom=='android'}
{elseif x.moveFrom=='mobile'}
${a.selfIntro|escape}{if great260}${suplement}{/if}
{list a as x}
推荐过这篇日志的人:
{list a as x}
{if !!b&&b.length>0}
他们还推荐了:
{list b as y}
转载记录:
{list d as x}
{list a as x}
{list a as x}
{list a as x}
{list a as x}
{if x_index>4}{break}{/if}
${fn2(x.publishTime,'yyyy-MM-dd HH:mm:ss')}
{list a as x}
{if !!(blogDetail.preBlogPermalink)}
{if !!(blogDetail.nextBlogPermalink)}
{list a as x}
{if defined('newslist')&&newslist.length>0}
{list newslist as x}
{if x_index>7}{break}{/if}
{list a as x}
{var first_option =}
{list x.voteDetailList as voteToOption}
{if voteToOption==1}
{if first_option==false},{/if}&&“${b[voteToOption_index]}”&&
{if (x.role!="-1") },“我是${c[x.role]}”&&{/if}
&&&&&&&&${fn1(x.voteTime)}
{if x.userName==''}{/if}
网易公司版权所有&&
{list x.l as y}
{if defined('wl')}
{list wl as x}{/list}热门搜索:
challenging
暂无相关注释& “Like many new gradua...”习题详情
0位同学学习过此题,做题成功率0%
Like many new graduates, I left university full of hope for the future but with no real idea of what I wanted to do.My degree,with honors in English literature had not really prepared me for anything practical.I knew I wanted to make a difference in the world somehow,but I had no idea how to do that.That’s when I learned about the Lighthouse Project.I started my journey as a Lighthouse Project volunteer by reading as much as I could about the experiences of previous volunteers.I knew it would be a lot of hard work,and that I would be away from my family and friends for a very long time.In short,I did not take my decision to apply for the Lighthouse Project lightly.Neither did my family.Eventually,however,I won the support of my family,and I sent in all the paperwork needed for application.After countless interviews and presentations,I managed to stand out among the candidates and survive the test alone.Several months later,I finally received a call asking me to report for duty.I would be going to a small village near Abuja,Nigeria. Where? What? Nigeria? I had no idea.But I was about to find out.After completing my training,I was sent to the village that was small and desperately in need of proper accommodation.Though the local villagers were poor,they offered their homes,hearts,and food as if I were their own family.I was asked to lead a small team of local people in building a new schoolhouse.For the next year or so,I taught in that same schoolhouse.But I sometimes think I learned more from my students than they did from me.Sometime during that period,I realized that all those things that had seemed so strange or unusual to me no longer did,though I did not get anywhere with the local language,and I returned to the United States a different man.The Lighthouse Project had changed my life forever.1. What do we know about the author?A.His dream at university was to become a volunteer.B.His university education focused on theoretical knowledge.C.He took pride in having contributed to the world.D.He felt honored to study English literature.2. According to Paragraph 2,it is most likely that the author&.A.discussed his decision with his familyB.asked previous volunteers about voluntary workC.attended special training to perform difficult tasksD.felt sad about having to leave his family and friends3. In his application for the volunteer job,the author &.A.participated in many discussionsB.went through challenging survival testsC.wrote quite a few papers on voluntary workD.faced strong competition from other candidates4. On arrival at the village, the author wasA.asked to lead a farming teamB.sent to teach inaschoolhouseC.received warmly by local villagersD.arranged to live in a separate house.5. What can we infer from the author’s experiences in Nigeria?A. He found some difficulty adapting to the local cultureB. He had learned to communicate in the local language.C. He had overcome all his weaknessesbefore he left for home.D. He was chosen as the most respectable teacher by his students.&
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:2015-甘肃省高三上学期第一次检测英语试卷
分析与解答
习题“Like many new graduates, I left university full of hope for the future but with no real idea of what I wa...”的分析与解答如下所示:
1.B2.A3.D4.C5.A本文是一篇记叙文。叙述了作者在尼日利亚当志愿者的故事。作者大学毕业后,报名参加了灯塔项目活动,经过激烈的竞争,他被选中了。然后,他被拍到尼日利亚的一个村庄。他一到达那儿就开始带领当地人建校舍,然后第二年在那所学校教书。他在尼日利亚学到很多东西,他所以说灯塔项目永远改变了他的生活。1.B考查细节理解。根据第一段提到 My degree, with honors, in English literature had not really prepared me for anything practical. 可知我所学的英语文学专业没有让我为实际生活做好准备,故推断在大学里他主要学习的是理论知识,故选B 。2.A考查细节理解。根据第二段, I knew it would be a lot of hard work, and that I would be away from my family and friends for a very long time. 可知作者认为离开家人和朋友很长时间是很困难的,故推断是令他难过的事情,故选A。3.D考查推理判断。在申请志愿者工作中,作者做了些什么?根据After countless interviews and presentations, I managed to stand out among the candidates and survive the test alone. 可知作者在申请成为志愿者的过程中,成功地许多应聘者中脱颖而出,故推断竞争对手多,他面对来自对手的强大竞争。故选D。4.C考查细节理解。作者一到达那个村庄,就做什么事?根据Though the local villagers were poor, they offered their homes, hearts, and food as if I were their own family. 可知作者到达那个村庄后,村民们把他当做家庭成员提供给他很多东西,故推断他受到了热烈的欢迎。故选C。选项A,被要求领导一个耕作组。根据I was asked to lead a small team of local people in building a new schoolhouse.可知他被要求领着当地人见校舍,故与原文不符。选项B,他被派到学校教书。根据For the next year or so, I taught in that same schoolhouse.可知第二年,他在那所学校教书,不是一到达那儿,故排除B项。选项D,他被安排住在一个单独的房子里。根据they offered their homes, hearts, and food as if I were their own family.可知他住在村民家,故排除D项。5.A考查推理判断。我们能从作者在尼日利亚的经历中推断出什么?根据though I did not get anywhere with the local language, 可知作者在尼日利亚期间,由于语言的障碍没去任何地方。故推断他很难适应当地的文化。故选A。
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
Like many new graduates, I left university full of hope for the future but with no real idea of what...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
“Like many new gradua...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“Like many new graduates, I left university full of hope for the future but with no real idea of what I wanted to do.My degree,with honors in English literature had not really prepared me for anything practical.I knew I wanted to make a difference in the world somehow,but I had no idea how to do that.That’s when I learned about the Lighthouse Project.I started my journey as a Lighthouse Project volunteer by reading as much as I could about the experiences of previous volunteers.I knew it would be a lot of hard work,and that I would be away from my family and friends for a very long time.In short,I did not take my decision to apply for the Lighthouse Project lightly.Neither did my family.Eventually,however,I won the support of my family,and I sent in all the paperwork needed for application.After countless interviews and presentations,I managed to stand out among the candidates and survive the test alone.Several months later,I finally received a call asking me to report for duty.I would be going to a small village near Abuja,Nigeria. Where? What? Nigeria? I had no idea.But I was about to find out.After completing my training,I was sent to the village that was small and desperately in need of proper accommodation.Though the local villagers were poor,they offered their homes,hearts,and food as if I were their own family.I was asked to lead a small team of local people in building a new schoolhouse.For the next year or so,I taught in that same schoolhouse.But I sometimes think I learned more from my students than they did from me.Sometime during that period,I realized that all those things that had seemed so strange or unusual to me no longer did,though I did not get anywhere with the local language,and I returned to the United States a different man.The Lighthouse Project had changed my life forever.1. What do we know about the author?A.His dream at university was to become a volunteer.B.His university education focused on theoretical knowledge.C.He took pride in having contributed to the world.D.He felt honored to study English literature.2. According to Paragraph 2,it is most likely that the author____.A.discussed his decision with his familyB.asked previous volunteers about voluntary workC.attended special training to perform difficult tasksD.felt sad about having to leave his family and friends3. In his application for the volunteer job,the author____.A.participated in many discussionsB.went through challenging survival testsC.wrote quite a few papers on voluntary workD.faced strong competition from other candidates4. On arrival at the village, the author wasA.asked to lead a farming teamB.sent to teach inaschoolhouseC.received warmly by local villagersD.arranged to live in a separate house.5. What can we infer from the author’s experiences in Nigeria?A. He found some difficulty adapting to the local cultureB. He had learned to communicate in the local language.C. He had overcome all his weaknessesbefore he left for home.D. He was chosen as the most respectable teacher by his students.”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“Like many new graduates, I left university full of hope for the future but with no real idea of what I wanted to do.My degree,with honors in English literature had not really prepared me for anything practical.I knew I wanted to make a difference in the world somehow,but I had no idea how to do that.That’s when I learned about the Lighthouse Project.I started my journey as a Lighthouse Project volunteer by reading as much as I could about the experiences of previous volunteers.I knew it would be a lot of hard work,and that I would be away from my family and friends for a very long time.In short,I did not take my decision to apply for the Lighthouse Project lightly.Neither did my family.Eventually,however,I won the support of my family,and I sent in all the paperwork needed for application.After countless interviews and presentations,I managed to stand out among the candidates and survive the test alone.Several months later,I finally received a call asking me to report for duty.I would be going to a small village near Abuja,Nigeria. Where? What? Nigeria? I had no idea.But I was about to find out.After completing my training,I was sent to the village that was small and desperately in need of proper accommodation.Though the local villagers were poor,they offered their homes,hearts,and food as if I were their own family.I was asked to lead a small team of local people in building a new schoolhouse.For the next year or so,I taught in that same schoolhouse.But I sometimes think I learned more from my students than they did from me.Sometime during that period,I realized that all those things that had seemed so strange or unusual to me no longer did,though I did not get anywhere with the local language,and I returned to the United States a different man.The Lighthouse Project had changed my life forever.1. What do we know about the author?A.His dream at university was to become a volunteer.B.His university education focused on theoretical knowledge.C.He took pride in having contributed to the world.D.He felt honored to study English literature.2. According to Paragraph 2,it is most likely that the author____.A.discussed his decision with his familyB.asked previous volunteers about voluntary workC.attended special training to perform difficult tasksD.felt sad about having to leave his family and friends3. In his application for the volunteer job,the author____.A.participated in many discussionsB.went through challenging survival testsC.wrote quite a few papers on voluntary workD.faced strong competition from other candidates4. On arrival at the village, the author wasA.asked to lead a farming teamB.sent to teach inaschoolhouseC.received warmly by local villagersD.arranged to live in a separate house.5. What can we infer from the author’s experiences in Nigeria?A. He found some difficulty adapting to the local cultureB. He had learned to communicate in the local language.C. He had overcome all his weaknessesbefore he left for home.D. He was chosen as the most respectable teacher by his students.”相似的习题。

我要回帖

更多关于 challenging反义词 的文章

随机推荐