3.In general, though, studying是什么意思 international customs can certainly help avoid difficulties in

君,已阅读到文档的结尾了呢~~
(2) using unspoken language作的是方式
状语.识别非谓语1.Yesterday, another...方式状语9.In general, though, studying international customs can certainly ...
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
各种文化背景下的人相互问候的方式
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口Unit4 学案_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
Unit4 学案
上传于|0|0|暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩4页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿学生的选择
英语翻译These actions are not good or bad,but are simply ways in which cultures have developed.I have seen,however,that culture customs for body language are very general-not all members of a culture behave in the same way.In general,though,studying international customs can certainly help avoid difficulties in today's world of culture crossroads!不要用谷歌翻译,这个我一看就可以看出来!
wsMH60OS32
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿学生的选择
这些行为说不上好也说不上坏,只不过是文化发展中的一些简单方式.我也见过,肢体语言的文化习惯很泛泛,不是所有的文化行为都是一样的.总的来说学习国际习俗肯定可以帮助避免我们在今天的世界文化大交融中碰壁
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
这些行动并不好还是坏,而只是在其中的文化发展的途径。我所看到的,然而,对于身体语言文化习俗是很一般,没有一种文化的所有成员的行为相同的方式。在一般情况下,虽然,学习国际惯例当然可以帮助避免在今天的世界上的文化十字路口的困难!...
扫描下载二维码book4 unit4reading_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
book4 unit4reading
上传于|0|0|文档简介
&&book4 unit4reading
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩1页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿学生的选择
高中英语课本中讲文化差异的是哪一篇课文
爱默恨5B閐m
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿学生的选择
你是指这个么?人教版 必修4 Unit4必修4 Unit 4  COMMUNICATION: NO PROBLEM?  Yesterday, another student and I, representing our university's student association, went to the Capital International Airport to meet this year's international students. They were coming to study at Beijing University. We would take them first to their dormitories and then to the student canteen. After half an hour of waiting for their flight to arrive, I saw several young people enter the waiting area looking around curiously. I stood for a minute watching them and then went to greet them.  The first person to arrive was Tony Garcia from Colombia, closely followed by Julia Smith from Britain. After I met them and then introduced them to each other, I was very surprised. Tony approached Julia, touched her shoulder and kissed her on the cheek! She stepped back appearing surprised and put up her hands, as if in defence. I guessed that there was probably a major misunderstanding. Then Akira Nagata from Japan came in smiling, together with George Cook from Canada. As they were introduced, George reached his hand out to the Japanese student. Just at that moment, however, Akira bowed so his nose touched George's moving hand. They both apologized - another cultural mistake!  Ahmed Aziz, another international student, was from Jordan. When we met yesterday, he moved very close to me as I introduced myself. I moved back a bit, but he came closer to ask a question and then shook my hand. When Darlene Coulon from France came dashing through the door, she recognized Tony Garcia's smiling face. They shook hands and then kissed each other twice on each cheek, since that is the French custom when adults meet people they know. Ahmed Aziz., on the contrary, simply nodded at the girls. Men from Middle Eastern and other Muslim countries will often stand quite close to other men to talk but will usually not touch women.  As I get to know more international friends, I learn more about this cultural "body language". Not all cultures greet each other the same way, nor are they comfortable in the same way with touching or distance between people. In the same way that people communicate with spoken language, they also express their feelings using unspoken "language" through physical distance, actions or posture. English people, for example, do not usually stand very close to others or touch strangers as soon as they meet. However, people from places like Spain, Italy or South American countries approach others closely and are more likely to touch them. Most people around the world now greet each other by shaking hands, but some cultures use other greetings as well, such as the Japanese, who prefer to bow.  These actions are not good or bad, but are simply ways in which cultures have developed. I have seen, however, that cultural customs for body language are very general - not all members of a culture behave in the same way. In general, though, studying international customs can certainly help avoid difficulties in today's world of cultural crossroads!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 studying 的文章

随机推荐