So tired ,headache,i dont want to leavee.什么意思?

Getting really tired of this headache
I've had a headache now since Sunday afternoon.&&This is getting old.&&I'm prone to migraines and sinus headaches, and sometimes they seem similar, but I can't take anything for either of them since it would either be migraine medicine or a decongestant and both are out of the question.&&I just want to go home and sleep, but I really don't want to take any days off at this point since I'm trying to save them up for maternity leave
Page 1 of 1
Tylenol is permitted during preg. Also drink a ton on water. Hope it goes away soon.
Tylenol is permitted during preg. Also drink a ton on water. Hope it goes away soon.
I know. Yesterday and Monday I took one tylenol at a time at the recommended dosages. My problem is that when I get migraines or sinus headaches almost nothing touches it except my prescription migraine or strong sinus meds.&&So I hate to be taking tylenol when its not doing much.&&And I'm definitely drinking water!
I know. Yesterday and Monday I took one tylenol at a time at the recommended dosages. My problem is that when I get migraines or sinus headaches almost nothing touches it except my prescription migraine or strong sinus meds.&&So I hate to be taking tylenol when its not doing much.&&And I'm definitely drinking water!
Your Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Getting really tired of this headache
I've had a headache now since Sunday afternoon.&&This is getting old.&&I'm prone to migraines and sinus headaches, and sometimes they seem similar, but I can't take anything for either of them since it would either be migraine medicine or a decongestant and both are out of the question.&&I just want to go home and sleep, but I really don't want to take any days off at this point since I'm trying to save them up for maternity leave
Answer this question
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
6 essential foods for new moms (and their newborns!)
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn how to safely find relief from uncomfortable pregnancy symptoms.
Communities
Pregnancy: April 2010 Babies Community Resources
MedHelp International.
All rights reserved.
MedHelp is a division of .For years scientists have been concerned about the effects of air pollution on the earth"s natural conditions. Some believe the air inside many houses may be more dangerous than the air outside. It may be one hundred times worse.Indoor air pollution can cause a person to feel tired,to suffer eye pain, headache and other problems.Some pollutants(污染物)can cause breathing disorders,diseases of blood and even cancer. Most scientists agree that every modern house has some kind of indoor pollution.People began to notice the problem in the early 1970s.It is said that when builders began making houses and offices they did not want to waste energy.To do this,they built buildings that limited the flow of air between inside and outside.They also began using man-made building materials.These materials are now known to let out harmful gases.As the problem became more serious, scientists began searching for a way to deal with it.They discovered a natural pollution control system for building-green plants.Scientists do not really know how plants control air pollution.They believe that a plant"s leaves absorb or take in the pollutants.In exchange the plant lets out oxygen through its leaves and through its tiny organizations on its roots.Scientists suggest that all buildings should have one large plant or several small plants inside for every nine square metres of space.Studies of different plants show that each absorbs different chemicals.So the most effective way to clean the air is to use different kinds of plants.Having green plants inside your house can make it a prettier and healthier place.77.What is the topic of the passage? A.Air pollution.
B.Green plants indoors. C.Indoor air pollution.
D.Environment protecting.78.What makes indoor air pollution more harmful than that of the air outside? A.The limited flow of air indoors.
B.Man-made building materials. C.Fewer green plants inside houses.
D.The energy-saving materials indoors.79.The most effective way to clean the air is to use different kinds of plants because______. A.they can make houses pettier and healthier B.they may let out oxygen which people need C.they can take in all kinds of indoor pollutants
D.they can absorb different harmful indoor chemicals80.Which of the following is implied but NOT stated? A.keep windows open and let fresh air in. B.Scientists have a clear idea how plants control air pollution. C.Oxygen is let out through the leaves and roots of the plants. D.Green plants are a natural pollution control system for building. - 跟谁学
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索无锡
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:
For years scientists have been concerned about the effects of air pollution on the earth"s natural conditions. Some believe the air inside many houses may be more dangerous than the air outside. It may be one hundred times worse.Indoor air pollution can cause a person to feel tired,to suffer eye pain, headache and other problems.Some pollutants(污染物)can cause breathing disorders,diseases of blood and even cancer. Most scientists agree that every modern house has some kind of indoor pollution.People began to notice the problem in the early 1970s.It is said that when builders began making houses and offices they did not want to waste energy.To do this,they built buildings that limited the flow of air between inside and outside.They also began using man-made building materials.These materials are now known to let out harmful gases.As the problem became more serious, scientists began searching for a way to deal with it.They discovered a natural pollution control system for building-green plants.Scientists do not really know how plants control air pollution.They believe that a plant"s leaves absorb or take in the pollutants.In exchange the plant lets out oxygen through its leaves and through its tiny organizations on its roots.Scientists suggest that all buildings should have one large plant or several small plants inside for every nine square metres of space.Studies of different plants show that each absorbs different chemicals.So the most effective way to clean the air is to use different kinds of plants.Having green plants inside your house can make it a prettier and healthier place.77.What is the topic of the passage? A.Air pollution.
D.Environment protecting.78.What makes indoor air pollution more harmful than that of the air outside? A.The limited flow of air indoors.
D.The energy-saving materials indoors.79.The most effective way to clean the air is to use different kinds of plants because______. A.they can make houses pettier and healthier B.they may let out oxygen which people need C.they can take in all kinds of indoor pollutants
D.they can absorb different harmful indoor chemicals80.Which of the following is implied but NOT stated? A.keep windows open and let fresh air in. B.Scientists have a clear idea how plants control air pollution. C.Oxygen is let out through the leaves and roots of the plants. D.Green plants are a natural pollution control system for building.
For years scientists have been concerned about the effects of air pollution on the earth"s natural conditions. Some believe the air inside many houses may be more dangerous than the air outside. It may be one hundred times worse.Indoor air pollution can cause a person to feel tired,to suffer eye pain, headache and other problems.Some pollutants(污染物)can cause breathing disorders,diseases of blood and even cancer. Most scientists agree that every modern house has some kind of indoor pollution.People began to notice the problem in the early 1970s.It is said that when builders began making houses and offices they did not want to waste energy.To do this,they built buildings that limited the flow of air between inside and outside.They also began using man-made building materials.These materials are now known to let out harmful gases.As the problem became more serious, scientists began searching for a way to deal with it.They discovered a natural pollution control system for building-green plants.Scientists do not really know how plants control air pollution.They believe that a plant"s leaves absorb or take in the pollutants.In exchange the plant lets out oxygen through its leaves and through its tiny organizations on its roots.Scientists suggest that all buildings should have one large plant or several small plants inside for every nine square metres of space.Studies of different plants show that each absorbs different chemicals.So the most effective way to clean the air is to use different kinds of plants.Having green plants inside your house can make it a prettier and healthier place.77.What is the topic of the passage? A.Air pollution.
D.they can absorb different harmful indoor chemicals80.Which of the following is implied but NOT stated? A.keep windows open and let fresh air in. B.Scientists have a clear idea how plants control air pollution. C.Oxygen is let out through the leaves and roots of the plants. D.Green plants are a natural pollution control system for building.科目:难易度:最佳答案
小题1:C小题2:B小题3:D小题4:A

知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心update on night of day 12 of detox
well i wanna say yes i feel wonderful but today i have been so tired and horrible headache and they recalled excedrine my normal migrane med.. So i took a diff OTC med and took a valerian root to counter act the jitters and to lets just say i feel a whole lot better.. But what i also noticed is that my jaw was hurting so bad i could barely move it.. Does anyone know what that could be?? and the l -tyrosine doesn't help with my energy does anyone know if the vitamin ginseng works?? got some earlier don't want to take it and feel like i am tweeking without the energy to do anything and yes there is a difference .. lol so what i did today is lay in a dark room and tried to relax but kinda hard to do while my 4 year old was constantly talking lol.. So i decided it was time to go do something lol.. Anyways i didn't cook dinner tonight instead i let my hubby cook while i took a hot bath and read a really good book.. wow how that calmed me so much .. so tonight i am ok and getting ready to go to bed in an hour &hopefully& since the kids are still going full throttle ..&&lol&&i still am having serious cravings like all day but i am finding i can get through it even if i have to get on here every 5 minutes and write something anything lol..
Page 1 of 1
Hey just wanted to say congrats on the 12 days! Thats really huge! Just an idea but maybe the jaw pain is from grinding your teeth at night due to the anxiety u have now during sleep. Or maybe from drug dreams your having. I kno that when I was going thru wd my jaw hurt so bad every morning because I was grinding my teeth at night. U can cop a mouth guard for like 10$ at CVS and try and see if it works. L tyrosine didnt do anything for me either the only thing I found that helped was coffee and that was only after like the first week. The prob with coffee is you do crash alot harder so u pretty much have to drink it all day til ur ready for bed. Also protein shakes are good and U can get a big tub of it at gnc for $20. Just ask the guy what is best for energy boost and they will help ya out. Smoothies are good to mix it with. And of course vitamins help a ton too. Excesize as much as u can. It will motivate u and give u tons of energy after. Trust me. Good luck and keep up the good work! ur friend, A2L
Hey just wanted to say congrats on the 12 days! Thats really huge! Just an idea but maybe the jaw pain is from grinding your teeth at night due to the anxiety u have now during sleep. Or maybe from drug dreams your having. I kno that when I was going thru wd my jaw hurt so bad every morning because I was grinding my teeth at night. U can cop a mouth guard for like 10$ at CVS and try and see if it works. L tyrosine didnt do anything for me either the only thing I found that helped was coffee and that was only after like the first week. The prob with coffee is you do crash alot harder so u pretty much have to drink it all day til ur ready for bed. Also protein shakes are good and U can get a big tub of it at gnc for $20. Just ask the guy what is best for energy boost and they will help ya out. Smoothies are good to mix it with. And of course vitamins help a ton too. Excesize as much as u can. It will motivate u and give u tons of energy after. Trust me. Good luck and keep up the good work! ur friend, A2L
addicted2long is absolutely right. when i had anxiety at night, i would grind my teeth and didn't realize it until my friend stayed the night and told me it looked weird.
addicted2long is absolutely right. when i had anxiety at night, i would grind my teeth and didn't realize it until my friend stayed the night and told me it looked weird.
okay thanks i think i will try that today coffee i mean i really don't like coffe but love cappiccino but for some reason i can't eat or drink anything hot because it makes me sweat and i don't like that wierd i know but i'm going to put a ice in it and make it a iced latte or something lol.. and i am going to liik into the protien shakes today i'm so f'ing tired but it's not like sleepy tired it's like dont want to move because everything hurts lol.. or just no motivation.. but enough about the negative and i'm gonna get my a$$ up and do something it's raining outside today so i am not going to get my 4 year old out in that .. i might put on some music and do some exercises i'm actually looking forward to running again that is one thing that i do enjoy but since i have problems with my ankle i broke it last year and surgery and all that good stuff.. So i'm kinda scared to injure it ..
Well talk to you all soon
okay thanks i think i will try that today coffee i mean i really don't like coffe but love cappiccino but for some reason i can't eat or drink anything hot because it makes me sweat and i don't like that wierd i know but i'm going to put a ice in it and make it a iced latte or something lol.. and i am going to liik into the protien shakes today i'm so f'ing tired but it's not like sleepy tired it's like dont want to move because everything hurts lol.. or just no motivation.. but enough about the negative and i'm gonna get my a$$ up and do something it's raining outside today so i am not going to get my 4 year old out in that .. i might put on some music and do some exercises i'm actually looking forward to running again that is one thing that i do enjoy but since i have problems with my ankle i broke it last year and surgery and all that good stuff.. So i'm kinda scared to injure it ..
Well talk to you all soon
Glad to see you're are still hanging in there Sophia! Be proud of yourself!
Exercise makes a world of difference both mentally and physically. Living a healthy lifestyle gives a great sense of well-being. Be careful with that ankle. Have you every considered cycling? It takes a lot of stress off of the joints but can still be quite a workout.
Keep at it. You're doing great!
Glad to see you're are still hanging in there Sophia! Be proud of yourself!
Exercise makes a world of difference both mentally and physically. Living a healthy lifestyle gives a great sense of well-being. Be careful with that ankle. Have you every considered cycling? It takes a lot of stress off of the joints but can still be quite a workout.
Keep at it. You're doing great!
Congratulations...You've come a long way. Exercise will help. I made myself get back in to it. First time at gym after detox wasn't pretty - couldn't do a third of the things I lots of stopping, shaking, etc. But I felt great a few hours later. I was proud of myself, and you will be too.
Good job...
Congratulations...You've come a long way. Exercise will help. I made myself get back in to it. First time at gym after detox wasn't pretty - couldn't do a third of the things I lots of stopping, shaking, etc. But I felt great a few hours later. I was proud of myself, and you will be too.
Good job...
well thank you Brian, haven't talked to you in a couple of days i hope everything is ok.. I am feeling really good today a little tired as the day is drawing to it's end but overall ok.. Hopefully i don't feel bad anymore .. lol
And i did get out and walk today but as the kids started running so did i so it actually ended up being good .. and i feel really good..
well thank you Brian, haven't talked to you in a couple of days i hope everything is ok.. I am feeling really good today a little tired as the day is drawing to it's end but overall ok.. Hopefully i don't feel bad anymore .. lol
And i did get out and walk today but as the kids started running so did i so it actually ended up being good .. and i feel really good..
YAY! Your doing so amazing. That headache suxs and can suck the life outta ya. Be sure to hydrate, ice or heat on the back of your neck, and stretch your upper body. What a great accomplishment you've made!
YAY! Your doing so amazing. That headache suxs and can suck the life outta ya. Be sure to hydrate, ice or heat on the back of your neck, and stretch your upper body. What a great accomplishment you've made!
Your Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
update on night of day 12 of detox
well i wanna say yes i feel wonderful but today i have been so tired and horrible headache and they recalled excedrine my normal migrane med.. So i took a diff OTC med and took a valerian root to counter act the jitters and to lets just say i feel a whole lot better.. But what i also noticed is that my jaw was hurting so bad i could barely move it.. Does anyone know what that could be?? and the l -tyrosine doesn't help with my energy does anyone know if the vitamin ginseng works?? got some earlier don't want to take it and feel like i am tweeking without the energy to do anything and yes there is a difference .. lol so what i did today is lay in a dark room and tried to relax but kinda hard to do while my 4 year old was constantly talking lol.. So i decided it was time to go do something lol.. Anyways i didn't cook dinner tonight instead i let my hubby cook while i took a hot bath and read a really good book.. wow how that calmed me so much .. so tonight i am ok and getting ready to go to bed in an hour &hopefully& since the kids are still going full throttle ..&&lol&&i still am having serious cravings like all day but i am finding i can get through it even if i have to get on here every 5 minutes and write something anything lol..
Answer this question
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Images of rashes caused by common skin conditions
Is your area one of the dirtiest-air cities in the nation?
In this special Missouri Medicine report, doctors examine advances in diagnosis and treatment of this devastating and costly neurodegenerative disease.
On average, we sleep 41 minutes more on the weekends than during the week.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
Has your pet ever swallowed your prescription medicine? Vet tech Thomas Dock explores the top 10 meds that harm pets and what you can do to prevent a tragedy from happening.
Communities
Addiction: Substance Abuse Community Resources
phoenix, AZ
City of Dominatrix, MN
los angeles, CA
MedHelp International.
All rights reserved.
MedHelp is a division of .

我要回帖

更多关于 headache什么意思 的文章

随机推荐