jack o nine tailsn inetails 怎么提高服从

& “I became what I am t...”习题详情
120位同学学习过此题,做题成功率77.5%
I became what I am today at the age of twelve, on a freezing cold wet day in the winter of 1975. I remember the right moment, hiding behind a fragile mud wall, peeking (窥视)into the alley (胡同)near the frozen stream. That was a long time ago ,but it’s wrong what they say about the past, I,ve learned, about how you can bury it, because the past claws its way out. Looking back now, I realize I,ve been peeking into that deserted alley for the last twenty-six years.One day in summer, my friend, Rahim Khan called from Pakistan. He asked me to come to see him. Standing in the kitchen with the receiver to my ear, I knew it wasn’t just Rahim Khan on the line. It was my past of unatoned sins (未能弥补的罪行) After I hung up, I went for a walk along Spreckels Lane on the northern edge of Golden Gate Park. The early afternoon sun sparkled on the water where dozens of small boats sailed, driven by a gentle breeze. Then I glanced up and saw a pair of kites with long blue tails, soaring in the sky. They danced high above the trees on the west end of the park, over the windmill, floating side by side like a pair of eyes looking down on San Francisco, the city I now call home.And suddenly Hassan5S voice whispered in my head: For you, a thousand times over. Hassan the hare-lipped kite runner. I sat on a park bench near a willow tree. I thought about something Rahim Khan said just before he hung up, almost as an after thought. There is a way to be good again. I looked up at those twin kites. I thought about Hassan. Thought about Baba. AU. Kabul. I thought of the life I had lived until the winter of 1975 came along and changed everything. And made me what I am today.【小题1】After 1975,the hero of the story spent his life&&&&.A.with happinessB.with regretC.in peaceD.in danger【小题2】It can be inferred from the passage that&&&&.A.Rahim Khan spoke ill of the heroB.the hero had made up for his wrong-doingsC.San Francisco was the birthplace of the heroD.something bad might have happened in the alley【小题3】The writer attracts the readers by using&&&&a.an impressive opening b.a lively description of inner thoughtsc.concrete and vivid language&& d.a detailed plot of the storyA.abcB.bcdC.acdD.abd【小题4】What is the passage mainly about?A.A hide-and-seek game.B.A forget-me-not event.C.kite-flying competition.D.A coming-of-age story.B&
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:2013-福建厦门高三3月质量检查英语卷
分析与解答
习题“I became what I am today at the age of twelve, on a freezing cold wet day in the winter of 1975. I rememb...”的分析与解答如下所示:
文章介绍作者回忆多年前发生的不好的事情,使自己成为了现在的样子,表达自己的后悔之情,讲述了自己的成长经历。【小题1】推理题:从第一段的句子:Looking back now, I realize I,ve been peeking into that deserted alley for the last twenty-six years.可知从1975年后,作者一直是很后悔的,选B【小题2】推理题:从第一段的句子:I became what I am today at the age of twelve, on a freezing cold wet day in the winter of 1975. I remember the right moment, hiding behind a fragile mud wall, peeking (窥视)into the alley (胡同)near the frozen stream.可以推断出在胡同里面一定发生了什么不好的事情,选D【小题3】文章的作者通过令人印象深刻的开头,生动的语言,丰富的内心描写吸引读者的,选A【小题4】主旨题:文章介绍作者回忆多年前发生的故事,讲述了自己的成长经历,也就是他的成长故事,所以选D。
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
I became what I am today at the age of twelve, on a freezing cold wet day in the winter of 1975. I r...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
“I became what I am t...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“I became what I am today at the age of twelve, on a freezing cold wet day in the winter of 1975. I remember the right moment, hiding behind a fragile mud wall, peeking (窥视)into the alley (胡同)near the frozen stream. That was a long time ago ,but it’s wrong what they say about the past, I,ve learned, about how you can bury it, because the past claws its way out. Looking back now, I realize I,ve been peeking into that deserted alley for the last twenty-six years.One day in summer, my friend, Rahim Khan called from Pakistan. He asked me to come to see him. Standing in the kitchen with the receiver to my ear, I knew it wasn’t just Rahim Khan on the line. It was my past of unatoned sins (未能弥补的罪行) After I hung up, I went for a walk along Spreckels Lane on the northern edge of Golden Gate Park. The early afternoon sun sparkled on the water where dozens of small boats sailed, driven by a gentle breeze. Then I glanced up and saw a pair of kites with long blue tails, soaring in the sky. They danced high above the trees on the west end of the park, over the windmill, floating side by side like a pair of eyes looking down on San Francisco, the city I now call home.And suddenly Hassan5S voice whispered in my head: For you, a thousand times over. Hassan the hare-lipped kite runner. I sat on a park bench near a willow tree. I thought about something Rahim Khan said just before he hung up, almost as an after thought. There is a way to be good again. I looked up at those twin kites. I thought about Hassan. Thought about Baba. AU. Kabul. I thought of the life I had lived until the winter of 1975 came along and changed everything. And made me what I am today.【小题1】After 1975,the hero of the story spent his life____.A.with happinessB.with regretC.in peaceD.in danger【小题2】It can be inferred from the passage that____.A.Rahim Khan spoke ill of the heroB.the hero had made up for his wrong-doingsC.San Francisco was the birthplace of the heroD.something bad might have happened in the alley【小题3】The writer attracts the readers by using____a.an impressive opening b.a lively description of inner thoughtsc.concrete and vivid language d.a detailed plot of the storyA.abcB.bcdC.acdD.abd【小题4】What is the passage mainly about?A.A hide-and-seek game.B.A forget-me-not event.C.kite-flying competition.D.A coming-of-age story.”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“I became what I am today at the age of twelve, on a freezing cold wet day in the winter of 1975. I remember the right moment, hiding behind a fragile mud wall, peeking (窥视)into the alley (胡同)near the frozen stream. That was a long time ago ,but it’s wrong what they say about the past, I,ve learned, about how you can bury it, because the past claws its way out. Looking back now, I realize I,ve been peeking into that deserted alley for the last twenty-six years.One day in summer, my friend, Rahim Khan called from Pakistan. He asked me to come to see him. Standing in the kitchen with the receiver to my ear, I knew it wasn’t just Rahim Khan on the line. It was my past of unatoned sins (未能弥补的罪行) After I hung up, I went for a walk along Spreckels Lane on the northern edge of Golden Gate Park. The early afternoon sun sparkled on the water where dozens of small boats sailed, driven by a gentle breeze. Then I glanced up and saw a pair of kites with long blue tails, soaring in the sky. They danced high above the trees on the west end of the park, over the windmill, floating side by side like a pair of eyes looking down on San Francisco, the city I now call home.And suddenly Hassan5S voice whispered in my head: For you, a thousand times over. Hassan the hare-lipped kite runner. I sat on a park bench near a willow tree. I thought about something Rahim Khan said just before he hung up, almost as an after thought. There is a way to be good again. I looked up at those twin kites. I thought about Hassan. Thought about Baba. AU. Kabul. I thought of the life I had lived until the winter of 1975 came along and changed everything. And made me what I am today.【小题1】After 1975,the hero of the story spent his life____.A.with happinessB.with regretC.in peaceD.in danger【小题2】It can be inferred from the passage that____.A.Rahim Khan spoke ill of the heroB.the hero had made up for his wrong-doingsC.San Francisco was the birthplace of the heroD.something bad might have happened in the alley【小题3】The writer attracts the readers by using____a.an impressive opening b.a lively description of inner thoughtsc.concrete and vivid language d.a detailed plot of the storyA.abcB.bcdC.acdD.abd【小题4】What is the passage mainly about?A.A hide-and-seek game.B.A forget-me-not event.C.kite-flying competition.D.A coming-of-age story.”相似的习题。【图文】高级英语 Some thoughts on Jack of all trades, but master of none_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
高级英语 Some thoughts on Jack of all trades, but master of none
上传于|0|0|文档简介
&&高级英语 Some thoughts on Jack of all trades, but master of none
大小:105.00KB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿学生的选择
作文:假如你是Jack,你收到Jerry的一封来信,信中说他的英语很差,不知怎样提高,希望你给予帮助,请用英文写一
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿学生的选择
Dear Jerry,Thank you for your prompt reply. I can see that you are having a little trouble with your English learning. You said that it's hard to improve your English level. Well, I have to say, what you really need is to make three things clear.First, you have to figure out the exact aim or purpose in your English learning, for example, is it for exams or for occupational needs, because you need to focus on different things if your purposes are different.Second, you need to make a little test, to find out which part is your disadvantage, for instance, grammar or vacabulary, then you might need more focus on those partiular parts.The last point you should know is that practice makes perfect, on a general level, language is all about communicating and stuff. So keep practicing, you will finally get through that.Best wishes and good luck
Yours Jerry
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码 上传我的文档
 下载
 收藏
本人从事网络IT科技数据分析处理,计算机编程,软件开发,网页设计,flash编程等专业。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
jackknife估计和bootstrap估计理论和的应用
下载积分:8000
内容提示:jackknife估计和bootstrap估计理论和的应用
文档格式:PDF|
浏览次数:53|
上传日期: 10:40:17|
文档星级:
全文阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
 8000 积分
下载此文档
该用户还上传了这些文档
jackknife估计和bootstrap估计理论和的应用
官方公共微信俄国杰出的语言学家,诗学家&
罗曼·雅各布森(Roman&Jakobson,),俄国杰出的语言学家,诗学家,莫斯科语言小组的领袖。雅各布森(出生在莫斯科,开始在拉扎列夫东方语言专科学校学习,后转入莫斯科大学。1915年,年仅19岁的雅各布森牵头成立了“莫斯科语言小组”,这个小组举行各种活动,研究文学和语言问题。
1918年,雅各布森毕业于莫斯科大学,两年后任莫斯科戏剧学院俄语教授。不久,雅各布森移居到布拉格。1933年任教于捷克马萨里克大学(今普基涅大学),教授俄罗斯语文学和捷克中世纪文学。第二次世界大战时雅各布森定居美国,先后任教于哥伦比亚大学和哈佛大学。1982年雅各布森在波士顿逝世。
&雅各布森,生前曾为9家科学院的院士,得过25个荣誉博士学位,著作超过500种。雅各布森的语言学研究涉及广泛——从最“专”的音位理论直到最“泛”的诗学论述,其中最有意义同时对传播学也最有启发的,当属有关隐喻与转喻二元对立的思想。这一思想追根溯源还是来自于索绪尔关于横组合与纵组合二元对立的观点,即语言系统的活动是在两个坐标轴上进行的;一是横向的句段(连锁)关系。
文学方面的主要著作有:《无意义的书》、《未来派》、《论捷克诗》、《语言学和诗学》和《文学和语言学研究的课题》(与梯尼亚诺夫合著)等。雅各布森作为俄国形式主义的代表人物,探求文学研究的科学化成为他的主要任务之一。他认为,文学学科要成为一门独立的科学,它有自己的研究对象,其研究对象不是文学而是文学性,即那个使某一作品成为文学作品的东西。从这一目的出发,雅各布森非常重视文学作品的内在技巧和构造原则,主张把文学研究的焦点集中在作品本身,研究诸如文体、语言、手法、结构、技巧等作品的形式因素,而不是关于作者的生平、思想经历等等的所谓文学作品的外部研究、社会学研究。文学文本应该是一个独立的存在的实体,只有对文学文本本身的形式技巧的研究,才能揭示出文学研究的科学性。
雅各布森首先从文学语言与日常生活语言的区别来探讨诗学在文学研究中的地位和功能问题。日常语言仅仅以满足人们的日常交际为目的,它只是促使交际双方能够实行交流和沟通,它所使用的语言是按照惯常的构词、语法、修辞等来组织语言单位的,其目的是使人们易于理解和交流。而文学语言则不同,它常常是对日常语言的加工、扭曲和变形,以达到陌生化的效果,突出文学语言本身的特征,也即配置、组合和加工,它以自身为目的,表现的是语言自身的价值和意义。雅各布森在其著作《何谓诗》中说:“诗歌性表现在哪里呢?表现在词使人感觉到词,而不只是所指之对象的表示者或者情绪的发作,表现在词、词序、词义及其外部和内部形式不只是无区别的现实依据,而是具有了自身的分量和意义。”在这里,雅各布森通过对诗歌中诗歌性表现的论述,引申出了他对诗学的形式技巧的重视。进一步说,在雅各布森看来,研究诗学就是要研究诗学中各形式要素的构成,以达到对诗学研究科学化的目的。雅各布森在区分日常语言和文学语言的基础上,还进一步论述了日常语言的六种因素及其表现出的六种相应功能:说话者、受话者、语境、信息、接触和代码及其对应的表达功能、意动功能、指涉功能、诗的功能、交流功能、元语言功能。在日常语言的交际活动中,交际双方都要依据一定的语境,以语言代码为媒介,在接触中实现交流活动的正常进行及至成功。从这里我们可以看出,文学语言只是语言交流的一种功能,它更看重的是语言的信息功能。研究文学语言的传递信息的诗功能可以使语言自身的本质更加显露,从而使人们更加专注于语言本身的特点,而语言的其他功能诸如元语言功能、交流功能等相对来说并不那么重要。
&雅各布森从语言的诗学功能的研究出发,非常重视隐喻和换喻这两种基本的修辞方式。隐喻和换喻本来只是两种基本的修辞方式,但雅各布森则赋予它们更深层的普遍意义,把它们当作诗学分析的基本模式。雅各布森认为人们对语言符号的选择具有相似性和隐喻特征;在对语言符号的组合过程中具有毗连性和换喻特征。由于人们对语言符号的选择具有共时性的向度,而组合具有历时性的向度,因此隐喻和换喻对理解诗语言中的作者对语言符号的共时选择和历时组合具有很重要的意义。雅各布森进一步指出,诗歌中隐喻多于换喻,散文中换喻多于隐喻。诗歌中占支配地位的是相似性原则,无论在格律,还是在音律、音韵等方面;而散文中占支配地位的是毗连性原则,换喻在其中起了很大的作用。
雅各布森还非常重视诗学中语法结构功能的研究,他认为诗人在创作中不能不重视语法规则,语法规则往往具有强制性的特点,语法结构甚至对每一首诗具有内在的支撑和主导作用。
雅各布森作为俄国形式主义的代表人物,试图通过对文学研究中的文学性的探讨来实现文学研究的科学化,深化了文学的内部研究,取得了不少成果。但他在对文学文本形式因素的揭示时,相对忽视了文学研究的外部因素,对文学研究中文学性的探讨也不可能太全面。
在语言学方面,三十年代作为布拉格学派的领军人物,继承了索绪尔以来的传统发展了结构主义语言学,使布拉格大学成为当时欧洲普通语言学的重要阵地。移民美国后,开创了音系学中非常重要的描写形式:用十二对特征描写所有音素,美国乃至全世界语言学到今天仍在使用一些范畴来描写语言和音变。同时雅各布森还在语音学和语法上有多种建树。
&|&相关影像
互动百科的词条(含所附图片)系由网友上传,如果涉嫌侵权,请与客服联系,我们将按照法律之相关规定及时进行处理。未经许可,禁止商业网站等复制、抓取本站内容;合理使用者,请注明来源于。
登录后使用互动百科的服务,将会得到个性化的提示和帮助,还有机会和专业认证智愿者沟通。
此词条还可添加&
编辑次数:2次
参与编辑人数:2位
最近更新时间: 10:29:26
申请可获得以下专属权利:
贡献光荣榜

我要回帖

更多关于 jack hf 服从 的文章

随机推荐