Some people ask, do the Chinesei do believee in God?

Over the years people have asked me why I believe in God. I won’t say “many” people. Often when someone says that, especially someone I’ve never heard of, I think, “Really? Many people care about your opinion on this topic?” So I’ll be honest that it’s really just been the atheists I’ve been fucking at &
WordPress Embed
HTML Embed
Copy and paste this URL into your WordPress site to embed
&blockquote class=&wp-embedded-content&&&a href=&/years-people-asked-believe-god/&&Over the years people have asked me why I believe in God&/a&&/blockquote&
&script type='text/javascript'&
&!--//--&&![CDATA[//&&!--
!function(a,b){&use strict&;function c(){if(!e){e=!0;var a,c,d,f,g=-1!==navigator.appVersion.indexOf(&MSIE 10&),h=!!navigator.userAgent.match(/Trident.*rv:11\./),i=b.querySelectorAll(&iframe.wp-embedded-content&);for(c=0;c&i.c++)if(d=i[c],!d.getAttribute(&data-secret&)){if(f=Math.random().toString(36).substr(2,10),d.src+=&#?secret=&+f,d.setAttribute(&data-secret&,f),g||h)a=d.cloneNode(!0),a.removeAttribute(&security&),d.parentNode.replaceChild(a,d)}}}var d=!1,e=!1;if(b.querySelector)if(a.addEventListener)d=!0;if(a.wp=a.wp||{},!a.wp.receiveEmbedMessage)if(a.wp.receiveEmbedMessage=function(c){var d=c.if(d.secret||d.message||d.value)if(!/[^a-zA-Z0-9]/.test(d.secret)){var e,f,g,h,i,j=b.querySelectorAll('iframe[data-secret=&'+d.secret+'&]'),k=b.querySelectorAll('blockquote[data-secret=&'+d.secret+'&]');for(e=0;e&k.e++)k[e].style.display=&none&;for(e=0;e&j.e++)if(f=j[e],c.source===f.contentWindow){if(f.removeAttribute(&style&),&height&===d.message){if(g=parseInt(d.value,10),g&1e3)g=1e3;else if(~~g&200)g=200;f.height=g}if(&link&===d.message)if(h=b.createElement(&a&),i=b.createElement(&a&),h.href=f.getAttribute(&src&),i.href=d.value,i.host===h.host)if(b.activeElement===f)a.top.location.href=d.value}}},d)a.addEventListener(&message&,a.wp.receiveEmbedMessage,!1),b.addEventListener(&DOMContentLoaded&,c,!1),a.addEventListener(&load&,c,!1)}(window,document);
//--&&!]]&
&/script&&iframe sandbox=&allow-scripts& security=&restricted& src=&/years-people-asked-believe-god/embed/& width=&600& height=&400& title=&“Over the years people have asked me why I believe in God” — & frameborder=&0& marginwidth=&0& marginheight=&0& scrolling=&no& class=&wp-embedded-content&&&/iframe&
Copy and paste this code into your site to embedMormons believe that “God is no respecter of persons” (Acts 10:34). He loves all of his children, regardless of when or where they were born. We also believe that baptism, and the covenants we make at baptism, are stepping stones on the path to salvation and exaltation.

我要回帖

更多关于 do believe 的文章

随机推荐