打扫我的房间___________ 散步__________ 去买东西__________ 学习__________ 跳舞___________
上舞蹈课_______________
什么时候,何时________ 在(时间)后__________
开始_________ 通常地__________ 西班牙_________
晚,迟_______上午__ 下午___ 为什么______ 去买东西_______ 工作_____ 上一个________
听起来好像________ 还,也_________ 忙的______ 需要__________
戏剧,剧本________
信__________
居住______ 岛____________总是__________ 山洞,洞穴_______ 获胜________句子:你们上午的课到几点结束?___________________________________
我们一点钟结束上午的课。___________________________________
你周末做什么?_____________________________________________
我经常看电视,也常和我爸爸打乒乓球.________________________Unit 2春天________
夏天________
秋天________
冬天_______ 季节_________
野餐________
去野餐________ 摘,采集____
摘苹果________雪人________ 堆雪人________
去游泳______
哪一个_________
最,最高程度地______
做得好_____ 因为____________ 假期__________ 全,完全______
粉色______
可爱的,美丽的____________ 叶子(单)_______(复数)______ 落下_____________
用颜料绘画_______________句子:麦克,你最喜欢哪个季节? ___________________________________
冬天。______________
为什么?______________因为我喜欢暑假。________________________________Unit 3 单词一月_______
二月________
三月_________
四月____________五月________ 六月________
七月__________ 八月__________九月________ 十月________ 十一月_________ 十二月_________不多,很少_____
一些________
事情______
集会,开会______运动会_______
复活_________ 旅行_________
年__________种植________
比赛,竞赛________
长城_______ 国家的_____国庆日________ 美国的________ 感恩节_______圣诞节________假日,节日______
游戏________
滚动________ 寻找_________巧克力_______
兔子________
请赐复______
在……之前______ 句子
聚会什么时候举行?_____________________ 在四月。_____________
今年的(秋)游在什么时候?___________________________________
在10月。我们将去长城。______________________________________Unit 4第一(的)______第二的_______ 第三的_______ 第四的_________ 第五的_________
第十二的_________
第二十的__________
第二十一的___________ 第二十三的_________ 第三十的_______ 特殊的,特别的_______ 蠢人,傻瓜_______ 小猫_______ 日记____ 依然,依旧,还是________
声音,响声,噪音__________ 浓密的软毛_________
走开的_________
行走____________ 句子愚人节是哪天?
___________________ 它在4月1日。
__________________你的生日是哪天?
_________________________________________我的生日是4月4日。
___________________________________Unit 5我的_______ 你(们)的_______ 他的________
她的__________
他(它、她)们的________ 我们的_______(正在)攀登,攀爬____
(正在)吃_______ (正在)玩耍________
(正在)跳_________(正在)喝水_______ (正在)睡觉_________
每一,各个________
其他__________
相互_________ 兴奋的,激动的__________
像……那样_______ 句子那幅黄颜色的画是我的。______________________________________ 这些都是我们的画吗? ______________________________________ 这是谁的?
______________________________________Unit 6(正在)做早操_________ (正在)上……课________ (正在)吃午饭________ (正在)看书___________ (正在)听音乐_________
保持某种状态________
靠右_________________
保持你的课桌干净__________________
小声讲话_____________
顺序_______
按顺序来_____________ 竹子_______
它(她 他)的_______
给人看,指引____________
任何事物__________
另外,其他__________
展览__________
说,讲___________
看一看__________
寿司_________
当然__________ 加拿大的___________ 西班牙的___________句子:它们在干什么?
_______________________________________ 它们在吃午饭。
_______________________________________ 那只小猴子在干什么?_______________________________________ 它在和妈妈玩耍。
_______________________________________ 嘘,小声说话。
_______________________________________ 保持桌面整洁。
范文二:1、look at 看。。。2、a fine horse 一匹好马 3、best friend 好朋友 4、over there 在那边5、in English 用英语 6、young animals 小动物们 7、very much 非常 8、sit down 坐下9、each other 互相 10、some geese 一些鹅 11、in the pond 在池塘里12、play with 和。。。玩耍
13、pet shop 宠物店 14、baby
pigs 小猪们15、a lot of 许多 16、jump through a ring
跳圈 17、 ride a horse
骑马 18、climb up a ladder爬梯子 19、ride a bike 骑车 19、show
around 带。。。参观 20、this way,please 这边走21、our school/library 我们的学校/图书馆 22、borrow .. From从。。。借23、borrow
books 借书24、 read stories 读故事 25、make things 制作东西 26、speak Engilsh
说英语 27、draw pictures 画画 28、science lab 科学实验室 29、have 科目 classes 上。。。课 30、many other activities 许多其他活动 31、do expriments 做实验 32、observe things 观察东西 33、do listening/ speaking 做听力/口语 34、meeting hall 会议室 35、have a meeting 开会 36、on Children's Day and New Year's Day 在儿童节和元旦
interested in + 动词ing /名词 37、be good at +动词ing /名词38、music club 音乐俱乐部 39 play the 乐器种类
40、listen to music 听音乐41、how
many +名词复数 ( 多少。。。) 42、come from 来自。。。 43、in groups 小组排列 44、group work 小组活动 45、computer corner 电脑角 46、study plants and animals 研究动植物 47、 do printing on thepaper
纸上印刷 48、be famous for 因为。。。出名 49、ball games 球类运动 50 、play 球类名称51、on the field 在球场上 52、 do exercises 做操 53、a small city 小城市 54、our lessons 我们的功课 55、go on the field trip 去野外旅行 56 、like 动词ing
喜欢做。。。。 57、how much 多少钱
58、want to buy 想买 59、have a look at ...看一看。。。 60、listen to English 听英语61、pass me 递给我 62、here is the money 给你钱 63、next week 下周 64、a pair of 一双。。。65、 try....on 试穿 66、too big 太大 67、go shopping 去购物 68、 a shop list 购物清单69、feel well 感觉舒服 70、go to school 去上学 71、do maths problems 做数学题 72、go to a concert 去音乐会 73、go to the music club 去音乐俱乐部 74、have a bad cold 得了重感冒75、 have a fever/ stomachache / headache / toothache / cough 发烧/ 胃疼/头疼/牙疼/咳嗽76、 don't worry about ... 别担心。。。。 77、go to see a doctor 去看医生78、 take good care of yourself
好好照顾自己
79、stay at home 呆在家
80、the doctor's office医生办公室
81、open your mouth 张开嘴 82、stay in bed 卧床休息
83、 take some medicine 吃药
84、drink more water 多喝水 85、take a good rest 好好休息 86、 get well
康复87、a lot of fruits 许多水果
88、be worried about 担心。。。 89、 help ......with ...帮助某人做某事90、be bad for you 对你有害主要句型:1、what a fine horse !
There is a baby hore over there.那边有一匹小马。2、What do you call it in English ?We call it a foal .你用英语如何称呼它?
我们叫它小马。3、What's this/that in English? It's a horse.。4、Do you like young animals?Yes ,i like them very much .5、Is this/ that a tiger? Yes , it is ./ No ,it isn't.6、This kangaroo has a joey.7、What can we call it?We call it a cub.8、There are some geese in the pond . 9、 Hoe lovely they are!10、They are playing with their mother.11、I know their mother is a duck. 12、 Ther can't swim well.13、What are these/those? They' re hens.14、Can ducklings swim?Yes,they can./No,they can't.15、Shall we look at the pets in the pet shop?16、Baby pigs are called piglets.17、The animals are performing.18、Are these / those tigers? Yes ,they are //No.they aren't.19、The tiger cubs can't jump through a ring.20、The lion cubs can't climb up a ladder.21、Welcome to our school.22、Now Li Yan will show you around our school.
Let me show you around.23、Do you often come to the library?Yes, I do .// No,I don't.24、We often borrow books from the library.25、Do you often have science classes here?26、How often do you have science classes?Twice a week.27、How many English classes do you have a week? We have three.28、What do you do in English classses? We often do listening,reading and writing.29、We all like it very much.30、Do you have meetings in it?31、What do you do in the club? We often sing and dance.32、Are you interested in music? Yes, I am.33、I am good at playing the piano?34、Are there any computers in your class?Yes, there are // No,there aren't.35、What do you do in the library? We read storybooks.36、My school is famous for its sports.37、Are there many ball games in your school?38、Where do you play football? We play football on the field.39、Are there any games for girls/boys? Yes, there are // No .there aren't.40、Can you tell me something about you and your school?41、Our lessons are very interesting and our teachers are friendly.42、How about you and your studies?43、We go to the forests or farms. We study real things on the field trip.44、How do you like science field trip? I like them very much. I study birds in the forest.45、Can i help you =What can I do for you ? I want a towel.Can i have a look at this...?46、How much is it? It's .....yuan.47、We'll take it .Here is the money.48、Do you want anything else? No, thanks.49、It looks nice. But i don't like the colour.Can you pass me the blue one ?50、I want a pair of sandals./ shorts/ sports shoes.51、Can i try them on?
They are too big for me .52、Can you show me those trousers? Yes, here you are .53、How much are they? They are .....yuan.54、Kate doesn't feel well. She can't go to school.55、May I speak to Miss Liu ? This is ....speaking.56、I'm ill today. I have a bad cold.57、Don't worry about your lessons. You should go to see a doctor.58、My mum will take me to the hospital.59、Take good care of yourself.60、May I have your name==What's your name ?61、What's wrong with you ? == What's the matter with you ?62、You have to stay in bed and take some medicine.Remember to drink more water.63、You have to take a good rest.I hope you will get well soon.64、My elbow/ neck / knee
hurts/65、How are you feeling today ?
I feel much better.66、Here are some bananas /grapes/apples for you . Here is a Teddy Bear for you .67、I'm worried about my lessons .68、I'll help you with your science/ Chinese// English/69、You should have a good rest.70、Your ice cream is bad for you .购物对话:卖家:can i help you ?
买家:I want a 物品// I want to buy
What can i do for you
Can i have a look at it ?Ok /Sure/All right,here you are.
But i don't like this colour.
How about this one ?
How much is it? How much are they?
It' s ....yuan.They're .,,, yuan.
I'll take it/them. Here is themoney.Do you want anything else?
No,thanks.Bye!
Bye!看病对话:医生:May I have your name?
病人:I have a bad cold/fever/cough/toothache.What's wrong with you ?
My +身体部位+hurts.What is the matter with you?Open your mouth.Show me your tongue.You have to saty in bed and take some medicine.Drink more water.You have to take a good rest.小语法:1、复数 bus--buses
class--classes sheep---sheep goose--geese
tooth--teeth
foot--feet child--children
baby pig---baby pigs
puppy--puppies
story--storiesKnife--knives
strawberry--strawberriesthis---these
that--those
it/he .she.===they2、动词三单
have --has
go--goes3、Some 一般用于肯定句中 any 一般用于否定和疑问句中。4、There is +单数可数名词//不可数名词......。There are +复数名词.........5、主语+can/can't +动词原形。 主语+will+动词原形。6、缩略式:is not=isn't
are not =aren't
do not= don't
does not=doesn't
Can not= can't
will not= won't7、疑问词:what 什么 who 谁 where 哪里 what colour 什么颜色 what time 几点了When 什么时候 which 哪一个 How many 多少个 how old 几岁了
How much 多少钱
how 怎么样8、不可数名词 :water
toothpaste
money 前不能用a/an和具体数词。可以使用the some any .
范文三:Unit 5
Whose dog is it ?Period 1 Section A
P49教师寄语:(Think today and speak tomorrow .三思而后行。)Learning aims(学习目标)1. 掌握新单词: his ,hers, theirs, ours, yours, mine .2. 掌握句型: Whose dog is that ? It’sImportant &difficult points(重难点)1. 能准确的读出和写出新的单词。2. 能理解和运用新单词、句子:Whose dog is it ? It’s 导学探究Step1 : 预习温故(用时6分钟)1. Sing a song : When is your birthday ? ( P71)
S: Spring.is April Fool’s Day ?
S: It’s on April 1st.S1: My birthday is on August 5th.
(教师板书这些句型,并强调划线部分) Step 2. 新课内容展示(用时18分钟)1.
Learn words : his, her, their, our, my ,your (老师板书在黑板上)T: Read after me :his book, her pen, their dog , our cat, my book.S: his book, her pen, their dog, our cat ,my book.2.T: Do you have a pet ?
S: Yes ./ No.T: Look at this picture , This is Mike’s dog. This is his dog . The dog is
Ok, Everybody, follow me “his “S: “his “Use the same way to learn other words : hers , theirs, ours, yours, mine.3.T: Look ! That is my book .
The book is mineT: Whose book is that ?
book .标有下划线的地方可替换其它单词)4. Listen to the tape and follow reading.Step 3. 合作交流,师生共建(用时6分钟)1. Who is faster? (谁最快)For example :T: It’s your bag .
S: The bag is yours .
T: It’s my pen .
S: The pen is mine .(…)2. Finish P49 of Look, say and complete. Write two sentences .Example : It’s her book. The book is hers .Step 4. 达标检测(用时7分钟)一、连一连,并读一读。mine
theirs他们的
我们的二、看图片,选句子。根据图片内容在方框中选出正确的句子标号,并将代表答案的字母A、B、C、D、填在横线上。A. Look! That is his dog.B. Whose rulers are these ?C. It’s their dog.D. Zip’s cat is so cute.E. This is her phone .1.________
3.________
4.________1. The blue pencil is __________ (my,mine )2. This is not my dog .It’s _________ ( she , hers)3. –Whose picture are these ?
--They are _________( we ,ours)4. Is this __________ (Amy, Amy’s ) desk ?5. The white cat is _______ (he, his ).四、听音辩词。(老师念)(
)2. A. first
)3. A. ours
)4. A. May
)5. A. Whose
C. summer学生小结:这节课我学到了____________________________________Step 5.布置当堂作业(用时2分钟)1、学生正确的抄写单词:hers , theirs, ours, his, yours, mine.2、运用每个单词写出句子。It’s their book. The book is theirs….Title 板书标题
Whose dog is it ?
Let’s learn
p49Board Design 板书内容设计It’s his dog .
The dog is his .
It’s her dog.
The dog is hers. It’s my dog.
The dog is mine.
It’s their dog .
The dog is theirs. It’s your dog.
The dog is yours.
It’s our dog.
The dog is ours. 教学反思:Period 2
P48Learning aims(学习目标)1. 听录音完成Let’s try的练习题.2. 熟练掌握对话及重点句型:The yellow picture is mine . Are these all ours ? There is picture of Shanghai . Whose is it ?Important &difficult points(重难点)1. 能听录音完成相应的练习题。2. 能熟读对话和灵活的进行句型替换练习。导学探究Step1 : 预习温故(用时5分钟)1. T: Is this his cat ?
S: Yes, it is .T: Is this her bag ?
S: No, it isn’t.
( 板书)T: Whose book / pen /ruler is that ?
S1: It’s mine/ yours/his .2. Review sentences : T: It’s his dog .
S: The dog is his .(用上节课的图片)
T: It’s her book.
S: The book is hers.T: It’s their dog .
S: The dog is theirs .(…)Step 2. 新课内容展示(用时17分钟)1. Listen to the tape of Let’s try part and finish exercises.
(老师讲解录音中的重点句子)2. Teach key’s words and sentences: yellow picture, picture of , beautiful, There is …(板书在黑板上)3. T: Is this a yellow picture ?
S: Yes, it is .T: That is a picture of Beijing.
S: Read it .T: There is a beautiful picture.
S: Read it “beautiful “4.
Listen the tape of Let’s talk and follow reading .T: Look here .There are so many pictures .
S; Yes.T: The yellow picture is ChenJie’s . The yellow picture is hers .T: Whose is that picture of Beijing ?
S: It’s Zhang Peng’s .T: Whose is that picture of Shanghai ?
S: It’s Yifan’s .5.
Students read this part ,and understand this part.Step 3. 合作交流,师生共建(用时8分钟)1.Pair work. (Lost and found 失物招领)灵活掌握本节课的句型)S1: Whose storybooks are these ?
S2: They are mine .S1: Whose book is this ?
S2: It’s Mike’s ./ It’s his .2. Role play reading of Let’s talk part .Step 4. 达标检测(用时7分钟)一、根据课文内容判断正确的用T错误的用F。(
) 1. The yellow picture is Mike’s .(
) 2. That picture of Beijing is beautiful.(
) 3. That picture of Shanghai is Zhang Peng’s.二、同义句对对碰。1. Is this your book ?
A. This is my red bag .2. The red bag is mine .
B. Is the book yours ?3. This is Chen Jie’s chair .
C. This is a beautiful picture of spring.4. This picture of spring is beautiful.
D. This chair is Chen Jie’s.三、根据短文内容选词填空。(也可做听力,老师念)A. get up
B. live on
C. breakfast
E. play sports
My name is Robinson. I 1.________ an island . I always 2.________ early everyday . I wash my 3._______ ,and then I eat 4.________. Sometimes I clean my cave, too. In the afternoon ,I 5._________ with my friend.四、单项选择。(
) 1. The yellow picture is __________.A. mine
) 2. Are these all _________ ?A. our
) 3. That picture _________ Beijing is beautiful.A. on
) 4. --_________ dress is this ?-- It’s __________.A. W Sarah’s
B. W Sarah
C. W Sarah’s 学生小结:这节课我学到了____________________________________Step 5.布置当堂作业(用时2分钟)1、熟读Let’s talk部分。2、抄写Let’s talk部分并写出汉语意思。Title 板书标题
Whose dog is it ?
Let’s talk
p48Board Design 板书内容设计The yellow picture is mine .Whose is that picture of Beijing?Whose is that picture of Shanghai?Are these all ours ?
Yes , they are.教学反思:Period 3
P52Learning aims(学习目标)1.掌握新单词: climbing, eating, playing, jumping, drinking, sleeping.2.掌握句型: Fido is sleeping. They are playing with each other.Important &difficult points(重难点)1. 能掌握新单词,并知道如何在单词的后面加上ing。2. 能用英语表达谁正在做什么。导学探究Step1 : 预习温故(用时6分钟)1. Review last lesson’s content .2. T: Whose bag is this ?
S1: It’s mine .T: Whose English books are these ?
S: They are mine .T: Whose cat is that ?
S: It’s Sarah’s ./ It’s hers .(板书句型)3. Read Let’s talk part of page 48.Step 2. 新课内容展示(用时18分钟)1. T: What do you do ?
S: I eat banana./ I climb mountains.T: Teach and review words: sleep, drink water, climb mountains.2.T: I do , You guess.(我做你猜)Look at me ,What am I doing ?(老师做睡觉状)
S1:睡觉(sleep)T:
Sleeping . I am sleeping .Use the same way to learn the other words: climbing, eating, playing, jumping, drinking.并板书在黑板上同时将每个单词的原形也板书在黑板。3. T: Look at the picture. Look at the Fido. Fido is sleeping.T: Look at these rabbits . Are these rabbits eating?S: No, They’re playing with each other.4. Read these words together .Step 3. 合作交流,师生共建(用时7分钟)1. Who is faster? (灵活运用本节课大句型)2.
T: eat (jump…)
S: eating.(jumping..)3. Let’s play .( Make up sentences 组句子)For example : Chenjie is jumping. ( 看那组租的句子又多有正确)Step 4. 达标检测(用时6分钟)一、选出正确的选项,再读一读。(
) 1.(正在)吃
A. running
B. jumping
C. swimming(
) 3. (正在)玩耍
A. drinking
C. playing(
) 5. 喝(水)
B. drinking
C. sleep二、读一读,给句子选择正确的图片。1.The bird is flying.2.The tiger is sleeping.3.The deer is running.三、连词成句。1.
/ picture / That
/beautiful
it / Whose
/ mine (. )学生小结:这节课我学到了____________________________________Step 5.布置当堂作业(用时2分钟)1、抄写单词:climbing, eating, playing, jumping, drinking, sleeping2、记住新单词并五个进行时的句子。Title 板书标题
Whose dog is it ?
Let’s talk
p52Board Design 板书内容设计sleep-- sleeping
eat--- eatingMike
play--- playin
jump --- jumping
drink --- drinking(Mike and John)
climb –- climbing教学反思:Period 4
P51Learning aims(学习目标)1. 听录音完成Let’s try的练习题.2. 熟练掌握对话及重点句型:Where is Fido now ? Is he drinking water ? Can I play with him now ? Of course . Come here.Important &difficult points(重难点)1. 能听录音完成相应的练习题。2. 能熟读对话和灵活的进行句型替换练习。Is he drinking water?Yes, he is ./ No, he isn’t.导学探究Step1 : 预习温故(用时6分钟)1. Review words : climbing, jumping, eating, sleeping, drinking, playing.2. T: Whose Chinese books are these ?
S: They are mine .T: Whose eraser is that ?
S: It’s Oliver’s . /It’s his.T: John is running .
S: Oliver is reading. (…)3. 给下列单词加ing。(老师板书在黑板上)read_____
swim ______
sit ______
sleep _______
dance _______ Step 2. 新课内容展示(用时18分钟)1. Listen to the tape of Let’s try part and finish exercises. Where is the dog ? (老师讲解录音中的重点句子)2. (出示图片)T: Where is the book ?
S: It’s on the desk.T: Where is the pen?
S: It’s in the bag3.教读Let’s talk 部分 Key’s phrase and sentences: He’s in the kitchen. Can you
take him to the park? Of course. Come here. (教读和操练这些句子和短语)4.
T: Listen to the tape of Let’s talk and answer these questions .Is Fido drinking water ?
Is he eating ?5. Listen to the tape again and follow reading.Step 3. 合作交流,师生共建(用时6分钟)1. 分角色朗读课文。2. 灵活运用句型。S1: Is Sarah singing ?
S2: Yes. She is .S1: Is the cat eating ?
S2: No, he isn’t.(…)Step 4. 达标检测(用时7分钟)一、根据课文内容判断正确的用T错误的用F。(
) 1. Fido is in the bedroom.(
) 2. Chen Jie can’t take Fido to the park.(
) 3. Fido is eating.二、根据句意及首字母提示选单词补全句子并读一读。drinking
come1. Is the dog ______ (喝)water ?2. Can I ________ (玩耍)with him now ?3. ________(哪里) is Fido now ?4. Can you _______ (带)him to the park ?5. Fido ,_______ (来)here .三、给下列次加ing。1.climb_________
2. eat_________
3.sleep_________
4.drink__________5. jump_________
6. swim________
7.dance_______
8.play__________四、连一连,选择正确的汉语意思。1. Are these all ours ?
A. 不是。他在吃东西。2. Whose is it ?
B. 他在喝水吗?3. It’s Zhang Peng’s .
C. 是张鹏的。4. Is he drinking water ?
D. 它是谁的?5. No, he isn’t .He’s eating.
E. 这些都是我们的吗?学生小结:这节课我学到了____________________________________ Step 5.布置当堂作业1、熟读Let’s talk 部分。2、抄写Let’s talk 部分并写出汉语意思。Title 板书标题
Whose dog is it ?
Let’s talk
p51Board Design 板书内容设计Where is Fido now ?Is he drinking water ?Yes, he is ./ No, he isn’t .Can I play with him now ?Can you take him to the park ?教学反思:Period 5
Let's spell
Read and write
P50 、53Learning aims(学习目标)1. 能拼读含有字母组合ing和nk的单词。2. 能理解Read and Write的主要内容,并完成相关的练习题。Important &difficult points(重难点)1. 能拼读包含字母组合ng 和nk
。2. 能理解Read and write 部并熟读。导学探究Step1 : 预习温故(用时5分钟)1. Read part A and part B ‘s words and Let’s talk part .2. T: Whose pen is that ?
S: It’s Mike’s pen . /It’s
pencil is this ?
S: It’s . / It’s
S: Yes, they are ./ No, they t.S: Yes, he is . / No, he isn’t.(强调划线部分) Step 2. 新课内容展示(用时15分钟)1 Teach letters ng
pronunciation / ? /
/ ?k/2. Spell these words :
ri3. 给下列单词加ing。(老师板书在黑板上)look _______
dance _______
run ________
walk ________
fly _______ Step 3. 合作交流,师生共建(用时10分钟)1. Students read these words : like , bear, rabbit, tiger, elephant, monkey , bird , want to be .2. Listen to the tape of Read and write three times.3. 理解课文中的重点句子4.Answer these questions:Where are Sarah and Robin?
They are at ______________________.The bear is ___________________The rabbits are _________________________The tiger is _________________________The elephant is _________________________Step 4. 达标检测(用时7分钟)一、听音辩词。(老师自己念)(
) 1. A. doing homework
B. doing the dishes
C. doing morning exercises(
) 2. A. cooking
B. walking
C. looking(
) 3. A. clean
C. cleaning(
) 4. A. dinner
B. breakfast
) 5. A. grandpa
B. grandfather
C. grandparents二、看图片,选句子。根据图片内容在方框中选出正确的句子标号,并将代表答案的字母A、B、C、D、E填在横线上。A. Whose storybooks are these?B. John is jumping.C. Who is singing ?D. Look !Zoom is eating watermelon.E. It is drinking water.1.________
5.____三、给下列句子选择正确的答语。1. Is he drinking water ?
A. Yes, they are.2. Can you take him to the park?
B. No, he isn’t .He’s eating.3. Whose book is this ?
C. He’s in the kitchen.4. Are these all ours ?
D. It’s Mike’s .5. Where is Fido now ?
E. Of course.四、单项选择。(
) 1.Look! Zoom is ________ now !A. sleeping
C. sleeps(
) 2.They’re playing with __________.A. each other
) 3. –Are you ________ in the study ?--Yes,I am .A. reading
C. red学生小结:这节课我学到了____________________________________ Step 5.布置当堂作业(用时2分钟)1、熟读Read and write 部分。2、完成相应的练习题。Title 板书标题
Whose dog is it ?
Let’s spell
P50Read and write
p53Board Design 板书内容设计ng
pinklook ________
dance ________
run _________walk ________
fly _________want to be教学反思:Period 6
Let's check
Story time
P54 、55Learning aims(学习目标)1. Can finish exercises of page 54.2. Can understand Story time part .Important &difficult points(重难点)1. 能完成p54的练习题,复习这个单元的重点句。2. 能理解Story time 部分讲述的是什么。导学探究Step1 : 预习温故(用时6分钟)1. 听第五单元的磁带跟读单词(单词表)Main scene1.Turn to page46and page47.Try to read and translate these sentences.2.Guess the meaning of the story.3.T show the meaning of these sentences.4.Read after the tape twice.Step 2. 新课内容展示(用时18分钟).1) Listen to the tape and finish exercises of Let’s check part .2)Learn story time .1.Students draw out key’s words and phrases: here come . Be quite! tail , fast, That’s cute. Copy.2. Teach these key’s words and phrases.3. Read this part by self.Step 3. 合作交流,师生共建(用时6分钟)1. Role play .2. Students repeat this part of Story time.Step 4. 达标检测(用时7分钟)一、给下列句子排序,用数字1、2、3、4、5代替。(
)A. Good morning. Where is Fido now ?(
)B. Good morning, Sam .(
)C. Is he drinking water?(
)D. He is in the kitchen.(
)E. No, he isn’t.二、连词成句。1. you / him / park / Can
/ park / the
(?)2. is / water
/ drinking
/ Fido / is
(?)三、阅读短文,判断正确用A错误的用B。I’m Amy. I have a new schoolbag. It’s black and white. It looks like a panda. It’s big. The yellow one is mine ,too. It’s too small for me . What’s in my schoolbag? A pencil-box and some books .But not all the books are mine .I’m new here. The storybooks are Zhang Peng’s .This English book is his ,too. Lucy and Lily are twin sisters. The science book and Chinese book are theirs.(
)1. Amy has a new schoolbag.(
)2. There are some CDs in Amy’s schoolbag .(
)3. The science book is Amy’s.(
)4. Lucy and Lily are twin sisters.(
)5. The science book and Chinese book are Zhang Peng’s .学生小结:这节课我学到了____________________________________ Step 5.布置当堂作业(用时2分钟)1、熟读Read and write 部分。2、完成相应的练习题。Title 板书标题
Whose dog is it ?
Let’s check
P50Story time
p53Board Design 板书内容设计Here comes a tiger .Whose tail is that ?They’re taking pictures.What are they doing?
范文四:人教版小学英语五年级下册期中试卷(2015.4)(时量: 60分钟,分值:100分)
计分Let’s listen. (50%)I. Listen and choose. 听音,选择。(10%)()1. A. eat breakfast
B. eat lunch
C. eat dinner(
)2. A.spring
C.autumn(
)3. A. often
B. usually
C. sometimes(
)4. A.January
)5. A.trip
B. holiday
C. vacationII. Listen and judge.听音,判断。与图意相符的打√,否则打×。(10%)1.(
)III. Listen and choose.听问句,选择恰当的答语。(10%)(
) 1.A.At 5 o’clock.
B. At home.(
) 2.A.Winter.
B. The four seasons.(
) 3.A.Because I like snow.
B. Because I can pick apples .(
) 4. A. It’s in January.
B. We have an Easter party.(
) 5. A.I really like the singing contest.
B.Yes.IV.Listen and write. 听音,填空。(10%)1. I usually
on Sundays.2. My mother’s birthday is in 3. I at 7:30 with my mother in the morning.4. He will in two days.5. Christmas is in
. I like it.V. Listen and match. 听音,将人物与相应的月份用直线连接。(10%)Let’s read and write (50%)I. Read and choose.判断下列每组单词的划线部分读音是否相同,相同的划“√”,不同的划“×”。 (5%)(
II. Read and choose.选择最佳答案。(10%)(
) 1.I often watch TV and play ping-pong ____my father .A. with
__I cook dinner.A. sometimes, then
B. often, but
C. usually, sometimes(
) 3. I like autumn best. Because the are pretty!A. colours
C. colour(
) 4. ___________ is the first month of a year.A. February
B. December
C. January(
) 5.---When is Mid-Autumn Day?---It's usually ______September October.A. on
) 6. Winter is my favourite .A. food
) 7.--- What will you do for your mother?---A. I’ll make a card.
D. Great!(
) 8.--- is your birthday?---It’s in May.A. What
) 9. Many people like autumn,
they like the weather.A. but
C. because(
) 10. Why are you
today ?A. shop
B. shopping
C. shopsIII. Rearrange the words. 连词成句,注意首字母大写及标点符号。(10%)1. morning
in (?)2. season
(?)5. summer
(!)IV.Read , choose and write.(选词填空。)(5%)in
when1. I often
shopping on the weekend.---I go to school at 8 o’clock.----It’s on the wall.4.We will have an English party 5.What do you haveV. Read and choose. (阅读短文,选择正确的答案。)(10%)My name is Amy. I'm from Canada. I usually have Chinese class on Tuesdays. I often go for a walk on the weekend. I like spring best. It's windy and warm. We can go on a picnic with my family. And I like winter, too. Because my birthday is in December, and I can play in the snow. My mother’s birthday is in February. My father’s birthday is in April.(
class on Tuesdays.A. English
B. Chinese
) 2. Which is Amy's favourite season?A. Spring.
B. Winter.
C. Spring and winter.(
) 3. ----Why does Amy like winter?----Because_______.A. her birthday is in December
B. she can play in the snowC. A and B(
) 4. Is Amy's mother’s birthday in August?A. Yes, it is.
B. No, it isn't.
C. Yes, she likes spring.(
) 5.When is Amy’s father’s birthday? /A.It’s in April.
B. It’s in July.
C.It’s in November.VII. Let’s write.写一写(10%)请用英语介绍自己忙碌的一天,什么时间起床,什么时间吃早饭。。。。。。提示: 时态是一般现在时。要求:条理清楚,语言通顺,不少于5句话。可能用到的单词或短语:go to bed…
范文五:人教版小学英语五年级下册课程纲要课程名称:小学英语课程类型:必修教材来源:人教2013版义务教育教科书五年级下册适用年级:小学五年级课时:42课时设计者:乔楼一小
赵玉明一、背景随着年龄的增长,学生的智力水平和意志水平都有了长足发展,和五年级上学期相比,接受新知识的能力大大加强。但是两极分化会更加严重,好的学生会逐渐形成自己的学习方法,而学困生也会因为学习基础和知识增多的原因跟不上进度。课堂中学生喜欢生动和简单容易接受的课堂活动。二、课程目标1、能听、说、读、写68个短语和单词以及12组句子和4个单句(包括日常活动、季节、学校日历、复活节、物品归属和正在做的事情等几个话题)。要求能在真实语境中正确运用并能读懂简短语篇。2、能听、说、认读87个单词。3、能听懂、会唱6首歌曲。4、能听懂、会吟唱6首歌谣。5、能完成8个自我评价活动。6、能理解6个幽默小故事。7、能了解6项简单的中西方文化生活知识。8、能听懂,理解6个谚语。能力目标:Unit 1:1、能够听、说、读、写以下动词短语:eat breakfast , do morning exercises , have ,, class , play sports , eat dinner ,clean my room ,go for a walk ,go shopping ,take a dancing class等2、能使用频度副词回答作息时间:When do you do morning exercises/,,,,并能用所学动词短语替换句型“At,,”中的时间词,整点的加o’clock。3 能使用频度副词回答周末活动What do you do on the weekend .? I always/usually / often watch TV and play ping-pong with my father . Sometimes I go shopping with my mom on the weekend . 并能在实际情景中运用。4能用所学语言知识描述一天的生活起居及周末活动。Unit 21.能够使用句型: Which season do you like best?提问Summer . I can go swimming every day.并能够根据实际情况回答。2. 能够听、说、读、写本课时四会句子:Why do you like winter ? Because I like summer vacation并能在情景中正确运用。Unit 31.能够听、说、认读12个月份的名称并能书写其缩写形式。2. 能够使用句型:When is the party? It’s in April .When is the trip this year? It’s in October . We’ll go to the Great Wall.询问并回答某活动所在的月份。 Unit 41.能运用句子When is April Fool’s day? It’s on April 1st .When is your birthday? My birthday is on April 4th
.2.能够听懂、会说:When is,,? It’s on ,,并能在情景中进行运用。Unit 51. 能够听懂、会说The yellow picture is mine .Are these all ours? Whose is it ? It’s Zhang Peng’s. Is
he drinking water ? No ,he isn’t .He’s eating. 并能在情景中运用。2.能够听、说、读、写动词和动词短语的ing形式:eating , playinging , jumping, sleeping, drinking ,climbing.Unit 61. 能够听、说、读、写动词短语的ing形式:taking pictures , have ,, class , eating lunch, reading books, listening to music.以及祈使句用语:Keep to the right, keep your desk clean ,talk quietly ,take turns.2. 能够听、说、认读What are they doing ? They’re eating lunch. What’s the little monkey doing ? It’s
playing with its mother. 并能在情景中运用。知识目标:1.能认读A,B Let’s learn部分单词,并会书写四会单词。2.能够理解Read and write 部分的内容并能正确回答问题。3. 熟练掌握Let’s talk句型,及其中四会单词的掌握。4. 能够说唱每单元Let’s chant 部分歌谣,并能理解其含义。5. 能总结字母组合cl,pl,br,gr,ch,sh,th,ng,nk,wh的发音规则,并能朗读Let’s spell部分的例词。6. 能够听懂每单元Let’s try 部分的录音,完成听音的练习7.掌握Let’s
wrap it up的知识点总结,会用简单的语法。8.理解story time部分的内容。情感目标:Unit 11.引导学生养成良好的作息习惯。2.了解白天,黑夜,工作日,周末等概念以及中西方小学生作息时间安排上的异同。3.引导学生在调查询问和学习的过程中学会思考如何更好地安排作息时间。Unit 21.让学生有兴趣用英语表达,能积极参与课堂活动。2.引导学生小组合作学习,培养沟通和交流能力。3.让学生了解全球季节差异的常识。Unit 31.引导学生热爱自然,关心环境与气候变化。2.引导学生注重合作,广泛阅读,扩大知识面。3.引导学生了解共有或特有的节日和风俗。Unit 41.培养学生热爱生活的美好情感。2.了解中西方的主要节日及具体日期。Unit 51.培养学生热爱动物的良好品质。2.注重新旧知识融会贯通,加强小组合作与交流。3.了解一些有关兔子眼睛颜色的知识。Unit 61.乐于参与游戏,活动。2.积极与他人合作,运用所学英语进行交流,共同完成学习任务。三、课程内容时间
内容安排第一周 Unit1
Part A第二周 Unit1
Part B、C第三周 Unit2
Part A第四周 Unit2
Part B、C第五周 Unit3
Part A第六周 Unit3
Part B、C第七周 Recycle1第八周 Revision & test第九周 Unit4
Part A第十周 Unit4
Part B、C第十一周 Unit5
Part A第十二周 Unit5
Part B、C第十三周 Unit6
Part A第十四周 Unit6
Part B、C第十五周 Recycle 2四、课程实施建议会话教学1.
在听力活动中感受新语言。2.
在理解基础上学说语言。1) 抓住主句型,替换关键词操练主句型。2) 教句型时应该面向全体,尤其是接受能力较差的学生。3) 教师应该充分利用手边资源。融会话教学于情景教学之中(Let's talk),师生一起在表演中教,在表演中练,在交际活动中用,不要将会话教学变成跟教师念,跟录音读,集体、小组、个人读的枯燥无味的形式。在会话中表演,教师的角色既是导演,又是演员。词汇教学学生用书中的单词都是围绕话题集中归类出现的,这样有利于记忆和开展课题的讨论。在词汇教学中可以采用以下方法:1.注重词汇的呈现方式。2.利用let’s start部分引入话题,引出新词和新句型。3.在实际交流中教学单词。4.融词汇于会话教学中5.充分发挥单词卡片的优势6.注意示范教学单词的发音语音训练本册安排了21个常见字母组合的发音,依旧是用绕口令的形式见含有这些字母组合的单词整合成趣味句子。启发学生通过听过录音和观察单词结构来发现发音规律。并鼓励他们尝试读一读未曾学过但符合发音规则的单词,增加学习中的成就感。歌曲与歌谣教学1.在每节课中渗透2.灵活运用于各个教学环节中3.唱演结合,培养艺术素质4.巧妙替换,服务于新知识的教学。5.唱演结合,培养艺术素质。趣味故事教学1.对于理解力、记忆力强的学生,要求他们理解故事,会讲述故事,表演故事,鼓励他们运用故事中的新语言2.对于中等学生,要求他们理解故事,能够跟随录音指着图讲述故事3.对于接受能力率弱的学生,只要求理解故事,会跟录音指图即可阅读理解部分教学1)在交际活动中引入新语言适量操作新语言(5分钟)。2)针对短文提问,让学生带着问题阅读课文。3)教师解惑答疑,设计问题以考察学生理解程度。4)全体参与任务型活动,实际运用所学语言。5)练习书写四会句子。阶段复习教学1.会话表演活动。2.词汇和会话复习的趣味活动。3.评价活动。五、课程评价评价形式:个人展示,集体展示,随堂听写,家庭作业,目标达成检测题,期末考试,手工制作,短剧表演,书法竞赛,演讲比赛,手抄报展示,综合实践活动。评价实施:会话教学1.会话背诵展示:适用于程度较好的学生。2.会话朗读展示:适用于程度中等的学生。3.会话短剧表演展示:适用于所有学生,且能发挥学生的创造潜能。词汇教学1.口头拼读:检测面广,可掌握学生学习情况的第一手资料,容易实施。2.随堂听写:耗时短,评价标准公正客观,使用方法灵活简便,可激发学生的竞争意识和学习积极性。3.手抄报展示:能够较好的激发学生的积极性,且检测范围较广,不同的学生可有不同层面的达成结果,且可以以小组合作的形式完成,培养学生的合作意识语音教学1.基础学习:熟练认读课本当中出现的相关字母组合和发音技巧2.提升学习:能够利用已知推到未知,即用课本中的知识独立认读新的单词歌曲与歌谣教学说唱展示:能够根据伴奏,大致说唱所学的歌曲与歌谣 阅读理解部分教学1.会书写四会单词句子。2.会读本部分句子及拓展新词,阅读类似短文。趣味故事教学1.短剧展示:以小组的形式排演与故事内容配套的短剧并展示,鼓励学生发挥想象,加入自己的创意。2.个人朗诵展示:依据学情,鼓励学生朗诵故事内容,通过感情、动作等途径,提升学生的英语素质。3.口语竞赛:故事部分的内容大都风趣幽默,且比较口语化,非常实用,可鼓励学生在总结的基础上以口语竞赛的形式进行展示阶段复习教学1.总结提升:鼓励学生自主总结,在总结的基础上巩固所学,并培养自主学习的意识及汇总知识的能力。2.自我评价:在阶段复习教学中,学生的主体地位应该更加凸显,他们应以主人翁的身份评价自己的学习情况,规划自己未来的学习。
范文六:五年级下册英语期末考试试卷分析双塔镇第二中心小学 秦彬彬一、 试卷的特点本试卷分为四大题,第一题,选出不同类的单词,第二大题为单选,第三题是阅读理解,第四题是作文。试卷中能充分体现考查学生基础知识为目标的命题原则,坚持依据于课本,但又避免教材中的机械的知识,对于一些学生必须掌握的基础知识作为重点考查内容,并且渗透了能力考察的要求,增加了对学生阅读理解能力和写作的考查。二、 试卷及学生答题情况分析1、 选出不同类的单词本题旨在考查单词记忆情况,内容不是很难,但还是有一部分同学因为对单词掌握不牢固分不清单词意思而失分,也有部分是马虎大意。2、 单项选择,主要考查句子的整体把握能力,大部分学生完成的不错。充分体现平时让学生多读多背的重要性,学生语感好完成的自然好。3、 阅读短文,判断对错。此题考查了学生的阅读能力。我平时教给学生做阅读题的技巧:“抓住原文不放松,答案就在原文中。”大部分同学能够对照原文认真作答。4、 作文,这道题最能体现学生综合运用语言的能力,由于平时训练较少,所以只有程度好的同学还可以,大部分同学写作不很理想。三、 改进措施1、 加强词汇教学,包括单词拼写,词义记忆,语用功能的训练。培养学生用英语解释单词的能力。2、3、 基本的语法教学一定要与语境相结合,培养学生的交际能力。 进一步培养阅读能力。阅读能力的培养是英语教学的又一重点。阅读能力的培养在于平时,让学生多读多练。4、 培养学生的短文写作能力,让学生先学会说再动手去写,循序渐进,步步提高。总之,小学英语的教学要注重“双基”在培养听、说、读、写能力上多下功夫。
范文七:五年级(下)Unit(三)Part
姓名:____________一.按顺序排列月份。October
_______________________________________ __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________二.写出下列单词的缩写形式和中文。1. September________
__________3.
October _________
__________5.
January _________
November ________
__________7.
__________9.
__________三.按要求写单词。1. cousin
Alice(所有格)_______________
2.birthday (复数)________________3.
may(同音词)__________________ 4.
September(缩写形式)______________5.
October(同类词)_______________
Mar.(完整形式)_____________7.
Tom叔叔(英文)__________________8. 在七月 (英文)__________________9.
Tree-planting
Day(中文)___________ 10.grandpa(所有格)_______________四.你能找出下列节日所在的日期吗?把合适的序号填入括号中:(
)1.National Day
A. January 1st(
)2.Women’s Day
B. September 10th(
)3.New Year’s Day
C. October 1st(
)4.Teacher’s Day
D. March 8th(
)5.Children’s Day
E. June 1st五.选择。(
) 1. My birthday is
) 2. I’m a policeman. I get up 12:00
noon.A. at, in
D. in, at(
is your birthday?---My birthday is May 5th.A. When
D. What time(
birthday is in March.A. uncle
B. uncle’s
D. uncles’(
) 5. How many are there in January?A. birthday
B. birthdays
C. birthday’s
D. birthdays’(
) 6. I am making a card
) 7. What you doing?
) 8. ---What
is it today?---Sunday. A. day B. days C. date D. dates(
) 9. There are
days in February.A. 30
D. Both B and C(
B. Sure C. Thank you.
)11. _____ the tall man?He’s Uncle
Robert. A. Whose
C.Who’s第1页共2页My birthday is in February. Dad’s birthday is in ___________, _________.
Mom’s birthday is in _________.
birthdays in October. Grandpa’s
birthday is in __________ . Uncle
Bill’s and Brother Peter’s birthdays are in __________, too.
_____________ birthday is in December.七.实际回答。1. When is your birthday?__________________________________________2. What day is it today?_________________________________________3. Is your mom’s birthday in May?__________________________________4. How many months(月)are there in a year?_____________________________5. Which month (月)do you like best?________________________________6. Is your birthday in February,too?__________________________________八.情景写话。1.如果你想知道对方的生日,问:______________________________________2.如何告诉别人我的生日在四月,说:__________________________________3.如何表达比尔叔叔的生日也在八月,说:_______________________________九.连词成句。1. is
your ?_______________________________________2. in
is._____________________________________3. are
you ?___________________________________4. mother’s
birthday. _______________________________5. is
grandpa’s ?____________________________________6. in
birthday. ______________________________7. birthday
Cousin_______________________________8. are
in._______________________________十.阅读对话,判断对错。(T, F )John:
When is your birthday, Chen Jie?Chen Jie:
11th.John:
do you eat on your birthday?Chen Jie:
I eat a lot. I eat noodles,chicken,fish, vegetables,fruits and so on(等等). John:
you do on that day?Chen Jie:
I usually celebrate(庆祝)my birthday with my family. We go to swim inthe sea. Sometimes I have a party (宴会) with my friends.John:
You have a good time.Chen Jie:
You’re right. My family and my friends give(给)me many presents.(礼物)(
)1. Chen Jie’s
birthday is in June
)2. Chen Jie has a big dinner on her birthday.(
)3. Chen Jie often has a party with her friends.(
)4. Chen Jie has many presents on her birthday.第2页共2页
范文八:课题:Unit4 What Are You Doing?
(阅读课A)主备人:周苗
复备人:郑小燕使用班级:五(1)、(2)、(4)
使用时间:
教学目标:1、能够听、说、读、写句型: This is Zhang
Peng . What are you doing ? I am doing the dishes/ reading a book .2、能用What are you doing? I am…互相通电话,询问对方正在做什么并作答。3、了解字母组合oo , ou , tr , tw的发音规律及其例词的读音 重点难点及解决方法:1、重点是:What are you doing ? I am….的书写。2、难点是句子Do you want to go to the Children’s Center ?的理解和朗读,以及字母组合oo, ou, tr, tw的发音规律课时安排:第三课时教学过程一. 导入新课(1)教师播放本单元第一页歌谣的录音,学生跟录音说唱。(2)日常用语会话二. 明确目标教师出示单词卡片,学生认读动词短语。What is he/she doing? 引导学生回答:He /she’s singing/ dancing/playing ping-pong/drawing pictures/playing the piano.三. 整体感知教师鼓励学生将所学内容编成对话,进行表演。参考内容如下:
---- Hi, A. What are you doing now?---- I’m reading a book/….教师在简壁画的外围画一幢房子的轮廓,提问:Do you know where it is? Where are the children?自然引出Children’s Center教学:Do you want to go to the Children’s Centerthe Children’s Centergo to the Children’s Centerwant to go to the Children’s CenterDo you want to go to the Children’s Center ?教师说:Now, Zhang Peng calls John. What are they talking about ? Listen . 教师放Read and write部分的录音,学生跟读。听过之后,教师问:What is John doing? What is Zhang Peng doing? 教师播放录音后,然后让学生进行独立阅读,并回答问题。 请2名学生将答案板书在黑板上,其他学生核对答案。再次播放,学生跟读。教师向学生展示本部分的挂图,对This is Zhang Peng 的用法作必要解释。告诉学生打电话时若想告诉对方你是谁,不能说I am…而应该说This is /It’s…。学生小组内练习对话后,各组进行之间对话练习。男生和女生分角色扮演对话。请同学上台扮演对话。教师指导学生书写四会句子,看谁写得又快又好。四.重点、难点的学习与目标完成过程Pronunciation(1)出示单词:cool , goose , school ,boots让学生读一读,试着找出oo的发音规律,然后教师出示字母组合ou和单词soup,一起归纳发音规则。同法学习字母组合tr , tw的发音规律。(2)教师放该部分的录音,学生跟读。引导学生看图片理解句意。然后,请几名学生试着朗读饶口令。(3)教师出示一些包含字母组合oo,ou,tr,tw的单词,让学生试着读一读,检测学生掌握字母组合发音规律的情况五. 总结本课所学内容现在进行时态在对话中的使用,主语不同时,be动词的应该用哪个六. 课内外练习读对话,并编写一段使用现在进行时态的对话.
范文九:五年级英语模拟试卷学校:
成绩:(满分:100分
时间:60分钟)一、 选出每组中不属于同一类的单词。(12分)(
D.ice cream(
)2.A.date
B.pineapple
)3.A.noodles B.vegetables
C.dumplings
D.hamburger(
)4.A.Chinese
C.Janpanese
D.American(
)5.A.suger
)6.A.greens
D.eggplant二、 按要求写出单词。(20分)worry(形容词形式)
thirsty(对应词)go(过去式)
England(对应国家语言)cherry(复数形式)
be from(同义词)let us(缩写形式)
thin(反义词)gave(原形)
Chinese(对应国家)三、 单项选择。(10分)(
) 1. What would you like ?
cherries.A. am like
B. would like
to the greengrocer′sA. going
home is this?A. Who
)4. There is
food on the table.A. lot
B. a lot of
) 5. Is there
beer?A. any
)6. What′s
lunch?A. with
milk for his breakfast.A. like
C. liking(
)8. Help yourself
some fruit.A. too
the ketchup and a spoon ,please.A. he
)10.Let’s
some pork.A. to have
C. having四、根据汉语提示填入正确的单词。(16分)1.I have a
(香肠)for breakfast.2.Let’s go to the
(餐馆).3.I’m
(口渴了).I want some drink.4.Let’s have our
(野餐).5.I’d like a
(草莓冰淇淋).6.Fish is my
(最喜爱的)food.7.May I have the
(随便吃)to some coke.9.The mother and son went to
(诊所).五、情景交际,从B栏中找出A栏中问题的正确答案。(12分)A栏
)1.How much are they?
A.He likes beef.(
)2.What’s for super?
B.I’m from America.(
)3.Where are you from?
C.I have milk and bread.(
)4.What food does he like?
D.They’re forty yuan.(
)5.Is there any beef?
E.Certainly,here you are.(
)6.May I have some milk?
F.No,there isn’t.六、选择合适的句子放进对话中。(10分)A.what do you want?B.I’d like some dumplings.C.We have beef but no pork today.D.May I have the menu?E.Shall we have some beef and pork?Waiter:What can I do for you?Mum:Waiter:Certainly. Here you are.Mum:What would you like,Tom?Tom:Mum:Bob,Bob:I want some greens.Mum:Tom:That’s great.Waiter:Sorry,Mum:OK.Let’s have some beef.七、连词成句,注意大小写、标点符号。(18分)1.here’s
does4.can’t
范文十:五年级下册 unit1一、选择题 (14分)(
) 1. climb mountainsA. 爬山
D. 过山车(
) 2. play the pianoA.拉小提琴
) 3. play footballA.打篮球
D.打乒乓球(
) 4. do morning exercisesA.做练习
) 5. go shoppingA.购物
) 6. sometimesA.常常
) 7. neverA.经常
D.有时二、选择最佳答案 (16分)(
) 1. What do you do on the weekend?I ____.A. go hikeing
B. go hiking
C. go hike(
noon.A. at/on
) 3. ____ do they visit grandparents?On the weekend.A. When
) 4. ____ are they ?They’re our new friends.A. When
) 5. Do you often climb mountains?____.A. Yes, I am.
B. Yes, we do.
C. No, I do.(
) 6. What do you do ____ the weekend?A. under
) 7. I often go ____ with my mother.A. shoping
B. shopping
?I go to work at 8:00 in the morning.A. What do you do on the weekendB. When do you go to workC. How do you go to work三、根据问句,选择合适的答语。(10分)(
) 1. Do you often watch TV?(
) 2. When do you go to bed?(
) 3. Is she at school?(
) 4. What do you do on Sundays?(
) 5. What do you have for dinner?A. At10:30 in the evening.B. I have rice and beef.C. No, she isn’t.D. I often do homework.E. Yes, I do.四、选择合适的单词填空 (15分)When, for, Usually, often, eat1. ____ I climb mountains on the weekend.2. I____ go hiking on Sundays.3. Sometimes I ____ lunch at 3:00p.m..4. Thank you ____ telling me about your school.5. ----____ do you go to school?----At 8:00a.m..五、根据情景,选择答案。(15分)(
) 1.你想知道好朋友什么时候起床,可问:A. When you get up?B. When do you get up?C. When are you get up?(
) 2.你想知道好朋友咋周末干什么,可问:A. What do you do in the weekend?B. What does you do on the weekend?C. What do you do on the weekend?(
) 3.你想问新朋友一些问题,可问:A. Excuse me. Can I ask you some questions?B. Sorry. Can I ask you some questions?C. Excuse me. Can I ask you some question?(
) 4.我通常在早上6:30起床,应该说:A. I usually get up in the morning at 6:30.B. I often get up in the morning at 6:30.C. I usually get up at 6:30 in the morning.(
) 5.你建议同学们下周日一起去远足,可说:A. I go hiking next Sunday.B. Let me go hiking next Sunday.C. Let’s go hiking next Sunday.六、阅读短文,判断正T错F。(20分)Tom is cleaner(清洁工). He gets up at 3:30a.m.. He goes to work at 4:00a.m.. Heeats breakfast at 7:00a.m.. He eats dinner at 6:00p.m.. He goes to bed at 7:00 p.m..(
) 1.Tom is a farmer.(
) 2.He goes to work at 4:00a.m..(
) 3.He eats breakfast at 7:10a.m..(
) 4.He eats dinner at 6:00a.m..(
) 5.He goes to bed at 7:00p.m.七、写作。 This Is My Day (10分)________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

我要回帖

更多关于 have和eat的用法 的文章

随机推荐