in zoo the monkeys audiore the怎么联词成句

“ Jenny and Danny live in Canada.Now they are at the zoo in Taiwan.They see many lovely animals at the zoo.The monkeys are in the trees”阅读答案_英语阅读_英语阅读网
最新公告:
&&没有公告
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
“ Jenny and Danny live in Canada.Now they are at the zoo in Taiwan.They see many lovely animals at the zoo.The monkeys are in the trees”阅读答案
&&&&&&&&&&
“ Jenny and Danny live in Canada.Now they are at the zoo in Taiwan.They see many lovely animals at the zoo.The monkeys are in the trees”阅读答案
文章来源:
更新时间:
阅读大观园,快乐选一选。
&& Jenny and Danny live in Canada.Now they are at the zoo in Taiwan.They see many lovely animals at the zoo.The monkeys are in the trees and eating bananas.The tigers are sitting on a big rock.The beautiful birds are singing in the trees. &The zebras are eating grass under the trees.& They have stripes.& The giraffes are eating leaves. They are very tall. The two lions are fighting(打架).There are two pandas in the river. They are having a bath(洗澡).They come from the mainland of China. One is named Tuantuan and the other is named Yuanyuan.
1. Where are Jenny and Danny now?
A. On the farmB. At the zooC. In Canada
2. _____ are eating in the trees
A. MonkeysB. TigersC. Lions
3. The zebras are _______.
A. on the treesB. under the treesC. in the trees
4. How many kinds of(种)animals are there?
A. FiveB. SixC. Seven
5.Tuantuan and Yuanyuan live in _____ now.
A. CanadaB. TaiwanC. Beijing
阅读答案:
1. B& 2. A& 3. B& 4. C& 5. B
阅读录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:admin&
上一篇阅读: 下一篇阅读:
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
The monkeys in the zoo are f() to watch .They are lovely 括号里填撒子
黎约幻灭379
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
funny有趣的
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码In The Zoo_英语作文
In The Zoo
I like zoo. Because zoo is beautiful. In the zoo, I can see so many animals.
Look, there are so many pandas. Young pandas are eating bamboos. Old pandas are climbing trees. Mother pandas are sleeping. My favourite animal is panda, too.
Oh, I see a mountain. Behind the mountain, there are so many monkeys. Young monkeys are fighting. Old monkeys are eating bananas. Oh, the baby monkeys are swinging. There are so many elephants in front of the mountain .The big elephants are walking. The baby elephants are drinking water.
Oh, I see a lake. In the lake, I see so many fish. They are swimming .Near the lake, I see so many kangaroos. The big kangaroos are jumping. The small kangaroos are sleeping.
Oh, I see a lion and a tiger. They’re fighting. Oh, the birds are flying. The koala bears are sleeping. The rabbits are running.
The zoo is never boring!
In The Zoo___相关文章
&&&&&&&&&&&&扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
Are there any bears in the zoo?回答是Yes,there are还是Yes,they are
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
前者,因为本问句是there be 结构
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
我觉得你的提问就有问题吧
应该答,yes ,there is . 因为不知道里面有多少熊,多以用单数
yes,there are.问的是are there,回答就是there are或there aren't
应该是Yes,there are。因为问的是动物园里有没有熊,所以回答应该是有=there are而不是他们是=they are
Yes,there are. 怎么问的就怎么答。
Yes,there are
yes,there are
Yes,there are问的是有熊在动物园里吗?应该要用地方来回答^_^
扫描下载二维码阅读大观园,快乐选一选。 Jenny and Danny live in Canada.Now they are at the zoo in Taiwan.They see many lovely animals at the zoo.The monkeys are in the trees-三年级英语_英语阅读理解_【考试集】
&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&|
最新公告:
&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&
【】【】【】【】【】【】
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
阅读大观园,快乐选一选。 Jenny and Danny live in Canada.Now they are at the zoo in Taiwan.They see many lovely animals at the zoo.The monkeys are in the trees-三年级英语
编辑: 来源:互联网 标签:英语阅读理解 点击数: &&&&&&&&&&★★★
阅读大观园,快乐选一选。 Jenny and Danny live in Canada.Now they are at the zoo in Taiwan.They see many lovely animals at the zoo.The monkeys are in the trees-三年级英语
阅读大观园,快乐选一选。
&& jenny and danny live in canada.now they are at the zoo in taiwan.they see many lovely animals at the zoo.the monkeys are in the trees and eating bananas.the tigers are sitting on a big rock.the beautiful birds are singing in the trees. &the zebras are eating grass under the trees.& they have stripes.& the giraffes are eating leaves. they are very tall. the two lions are fighting(打架).there are two pandas in the river. they are having a bath(洗澡).they come from the mainland of china. one is named tuantuan and the other is named yuanyuan.
1. where are jenny and danny now?
a. on the farmb. at the zooc. in canada
2. _____ are eating in the trees
a. monkeysb. tigersc. lions
3. the zebras are _______.
a. on the treesb. under the treesc. in the trees
4. how many kinds of(种)animals are there?
a. fiveb. sixc. seven
5.tuantuan and yuanyuan live in _____ now.
a. canadab. taiwanc. beijing
题型:阅读理解难度:中档来源:期中题
1. b& 2. a& 3. b& 4. c& 5. b
本文来源互联网,仅供参考学习!!更多请关注:
【】【】【】
上一篇文章: 下一篇文章:
[][][][][][][][][][]
英语考试推荐
&[]&[]&[]&[]&[]&[]&[]&[]&[]&[]
英语考试热门
&[]&[]&[]&[]&[]&[]&[]&[]&[]&[]
考试集:考试资讯,考试时间,考试试题,学习方法大全更多最新考试知识网站备案号:粤ICP备号网站站长:zx98