he swims中国官网 a lake填空题怎么做

欢迎来到21世纪教育网题库中心!
A frog (青蛙) is born in a small river.When he is young,the river is his home.He doesn’t know his parents,but he has hundreds of brothers and sisters.He swims about and plays with them all the time.At that time,he doesn’t look like his parents.He has no legs and he has a big tail (尾巴).So he looks like a fish. Later,his tail gets shorter and shorter.And he has four legs and a very short tail.He looks like his parents now. Then, he’s going to eat a lot of bad insects (害虫).【小题1】Where is a frog born?A.On a farm.3 ^% d, T! `! S, S B.On the land.' h9 X2 @% B: Z2 B0 M C.In the river.% a7 \% B( Y% L4 C% F D.In the sea.. V$ S! [
W* K- L 【小题2】 Which of the following is right.'?A.A baby frog stays at home and knows only his parents.5 O, @) b& ?% F! _
a5 V6 f B.A baby frog looks like a bird and he knows his parents.2 C5 e1 M1 I2 j4 d% b& c C.A baby frog looks like his parents but he doesn't know them.9 W: e! N9 _8 h
i D.A baby frog looks like a fish and he has a lot of brothers and sisters.& U0 X7 V4 b* ^5 c+ [$ i. f& ] 【小题3】Who does a frog play with all the time?A.His parents." \. [" T2 S) g8 C! b
Y' ?1 B B.His brothers and sisters.$ i' Z" A9 ^3 Y9 O
Y$ J( L. Z C.Fish.% W" D7 b- Y, ]% V4 d2 Z D.Insects." H) ^/ A9 N+ X, K: h 【小题4】A frog has &&&&&&&&&&&&&.A.four legs and a very short tail8 V# E2 D# Q, Y& [/ A
M# L/ H B.four legs but he has a long tail# Q6 X, j. H- Q3 R' W9 W6 a( _ C.no legs but he has a long tail. ]) R& b. j
Z1 P4 e5 T D.no legs and he looks like a fish3 K; \4 X+ O1 `4 f) ^6 _/ C
H 【小题5】A baby frog &&&&&&&&&&&&&.A.can't swim7 F' e0 F- L8 j1 ]6 [$ g B.can't eat bad insects9 V3 U& W) Z: D' Z5 Q C.has no tail9 _0 i4 g( j/ ]9 e, R) N8 E: d& [ D.can eat bad insects( K2 ?- W/ \- N, M8 V# c8 B6 ]! Q1 D/ d
答案【小题1】C【小题2】D【小题3】B【小题4】A【小题5】B
解析【小题1】根据文章内容A frog (青蛙) is born in a small river,可知答案为C【小题2】根据文章内容大意可知答案为D【小题3】根据文章内容but he has hundreds of brothers and sisters.He swims about and plays with them all the time可知答案为B【小题4】根据文章内容And he has four legs and a very short tail.He looks like his parents now.可知答案为A【小题5】姑姑家文章内容He has no legs and he has a big tail (尾巴).So he looks like a fish可知答案为BHe swims 3,000 metres everyday.
他每天要游泳3 000米。
《21世纪大英汉词典》
She never swims in the sea.
她从不在海水中游泳。
《21世纪大英汉词典》
But her long swims are not.
但她的长期游泳并非如此。
With the new restrictions in place it will be a long time before anyone swims as fast as many have at these championships.
在新的限制生效后,任何人想要游得和(穿着这些泳衣的)锦标赛选手一样快,就要花上很长时间了。
"You know, long swims are very, very dull," she said.
“你知道,长期的游泳是非常,非常乏味, ”她说。
Mr. Hart has trained his daughter for years. Tomorrow he will be watching her anxiously as she swims the long distance to England.
哈特先生训练她的女儿已经多年了,明天他将焦急地注视着女儿游过这段漫长的距离到达英国.
A manatee swims in a freshwater spring in Crystal River, Florida.
一头海牛畅游在佛罗里达水晶河的淡水泉中。
A shrimp the size of a staple swims amid dark brown globules of oil.
一只仅有订书钉大小的小虾在深褐色油滴的包围中游动。
This creature has a long flat tail and swims close to the surface of the water.
这种动物有一个长而扁平的尾巴,并会在靠近水面的地方游动。
I went once in late summer, when, hunger aside, it was just about possible to persuade myself that I was on holiday — swims in the lake, sunbathing on the pontoon.
我曾在夏末之际去过一次,那时尽管饥饿,我尽可能试图说服我自己是在度假—在湖中游游泳、浮桥上晒晒太阳。
Here's a puzzle: A child pees in the shallow end of a pool and then swims to the deep end.
这是一个谜:一个孩子在水池较浅的一端小便然后游到较深的一端。
And although he plays and swims, he loses his breath and gets tired very easily.
虽然他也会玩耍和游泳,但他经常会喘不过气,也很容易感到疲劳。
He wraps it around his hand and swims upward to the grating.
将绳子绕在自己的手上然后向上面的栅栏游去。
A school of fish swims past the underwater research laboratory Aquarius, located 62 feet (19 meters) beneath the Florida Keys National Marine Sanctuary.
鱼群游过位于佛罗里达群岛国家海洋保护区下方62英尺(19米)的宝瓶座水下研究实验室。
Though it's very small, it swims fast.
尽管它非常小,但它却游得很快。
Hawaiian green sea turtle swims in just a few feet of water.
一只夏威夷绿海龟在仅有几英尺深的水里游泳。
Since time immemorial, the whale has been wreathed in mystery—and of course it almost predates time itself, having existed long before the land around which it swims.
自远古以来,鲸鱼一直被披上神秘的色彩--当然它们也的确几乎与时间一样古老,它们存在的时间比它们游过的陆地的历史还长。
Sometimes a seal swims lazily past through the urban water landscape.
有时一只海豹慵懒地游过这城市水景。
She even admits that those long swims are a bit dull.
她甚至承认,那些长期游泳有点沉闷。
Get them active by going outside with them and taking walks, going for swims, playing sports.
带他们出去散步、游泳或参加其他体育锻炼以保持他们的活力。
All the while, the orange lumpsucker swims, and the ice glows green undersea.
橙色的圆鳍鱼始终在游动,海底的冰始终闪烁着绿光。
You can also sign-up to secret wild swims across the UK.
你还可以在英国各地加入野外秘密游泳。
A Hawaiian green sea turtle swims in just a few feet of water.
一只夏威夷绿海龟在仅有几英尺深的水里游泳。
Josh swims with her, and they pass over beautiful glowing anemenoids, in a fantastic variety of pastel colors.
杰克与她一起游着,他们穿过有着梦幻般美丽色彩的发光水藻。
You can't be merely taking the teenager's perspective as she swims in the dark, because she is cheerful, and you are terrified.
她在黑暗中向前游的时候,你不可能单纯以一个青少年的视角来看,因为她情绪很高,而你却恐惧。
You can't be merely taking the teenager's perspective as she swims in the dark, because she is cheerful, and you are terrified.
她在黑暗中向前游的时候,你不可能单纯以一个青少年的视角来看,因为她情绪很高,而你却恐惧。
合时髦;合潮流;熟悉内情;积极参加活动
成败全靠自己
v. 随波逐流
n. 鱼鳔;浮囊
更多收起词组短语
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!