a skinny fatlate

Skinny Jeans & a Chai Latte: Late weekend updates.
You guys, this week has been busy. &We did have a pretty kick-ass weekend, which was the perfect way to end my spring break (41 days, 41 days of school left). (Oh, and you can totally see these in "real time" if you follow me on !)
&[This guy overwhelming my work space]
&[Trying to perfect the sock bun...not sure it will ever happen]
&[Layers, boots, and a messy room]
&[Beer, beer, and beer. &Think extreme...beer in tequila barrels. &Holy hangover]
&[I started my mini-happiness project early]
&[A million cuddles with my favorite]
&[Amazing bike ride to
for beer, cheese and crackers. &Guarantee I'll be doing this shit weekly.]
After such an amazing end of the week/weekend, I had to find a mantra for the week. &
To be honest, the beginning of the first day back to school was awful. &I almost broke down in tears. &It ended up being ok though. &I did start my day with yoga and really tried to focus on the positive. &I ended my day by winning something (I NEVER win) and coming home to our chicken coop! &More to come on the coop later!
Here's to a quick hump day and speedy Friday so we can start our weekend!
Subscribe to:
LEAVE ME A NOTE:
Find me here:
Insta Love:
Share the Love:
&div style="width: 200 margin: 0">
&a href="/" rel="nofollow">
&img src="/albums/w515/readytoblog/sjcl/sjcl-200x200.png" alt="Playa del Idaho" width="200" height="200" />
&div style="width: 200 margin: 0">
&a href="/" rel="nofollow">
&img src="/albums/w515/readytoblog/sjcl/sjcl-200x100.png" alt="Skinny Jeans and a Chai Latte" width="200" height="100" />
In your inbox:
affiliates:
Who's reading:
LinkWithinBest brunette Videos
Late night sex for a skinny girlfriend
More videos like this one
Late night sex with girlfriend
Late night sex with my Drunk ex Girlfriend
Late night sex interracial hairy girlfriend homemade
Late Night Girlfriend Sex
Late night sex with my drunk ex Girlfriend
Late Night Girlfriend Blowjob
Recent TrendsAttention Required! | Cloudflare
Please enable cookies.
Why do I have to complete a CAPTCHA?
Completing the CAPTCHA proves you are a human and gives you temporary access to the web property.
What can I do to prevent this in the future?
If you are on a personal connection, like at home, you can run an anti-virus scan on your device to make sure it is not infected with malware.
If you are at an office or shared network, you can ask the network administrator to run a scan across the network looking for misconfigured or infected devices.

我要回帖

更多关于 skinny dip 的文章

随机推荐