扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
高一英语考105分以上,高二英语怎样再提高,本人想高三考到130分以上,
风纪社小208
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
我高考英语差四分满分,给你两条建议,一,疯狂背单词,二,买个MP3跟着早上大声早读,坚持一年,做题看一遍答案就出来了,什么语法什么的根本就不要抠,没用
我完形填空错的较多,一般是7-8个,好的时候3-4个,阅读理解也一般,请问一下提高的方法
还是我这个法,你想想如果是一篇中文的阅读理解,完型填空让你做你可能会错吗?不会,为什么?因为你对每个字的用法都很熟,亦或是你就觉得该这么用,拉到英语上不也就是这样吗,英语嘛,就是单词和语感
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
你已经很不错了
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
高中背四级英语单词还有几十天就高三了 高二背的四级英语单词 我已经背了一遍 但没有什么成效 做阅读看着熟悉的词 150分卷子大多都考九十多分 就一次考了110多 想把成绩提升到120分以上 是多做阅读 用词组造句 还是.做阅读做什么难度的
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
既然你已经对单词掌握很好了,你可以着重在阅读方面,先从简单阅读做起然后难度逐渐加大,在阅读的时候你可以思考并总结这篇阅读主要观点,在阅读中不熟悉的单词或者好的句型都可以记录下来,对写作也有一定帮助.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
四级单词很有用得,高三试卷上面好多阅读理解上得生词都是四级词汇得,要想提高成绩得话,我不知道你听力怎么样,听力可以在短时间内提高得,尽量提高作文得增分词汇也是一大亮点
高中要多做完形,阅读。星火的阅读就很好。遇到的生单词尤其是动词记住。坚持做个几十篇就有感觉了。
英语是在句中呈现它的意思,所以还是应该做题,但是在做题的过程中不能光求答案正确,必须知道它是为什么对或者是为什么对,注意总结。。。做题的难度做高三难度的就可以了。希望对你有益!
扫描下载二维码英语短文改错技巧_[短文改错技巧]高考英语短文改错得高分技巧-疾风资料库
英语短文改错技巧_[短文改错技巧]高考英语短文改错得高分技巧
发布时间: 23:12&&&&发布人:
[短文改错技巧]高考英语短文改错得高分技巧
来自:要学习网  阅读原文[L] 一、高考对短文改错题型的定位:[/L][L]短文改错是集语法知识与语言技能为一体的综合性英语试题,旨在考查学生对语言的评价与校正的能力以及对词汇、语法和语篇,三要素的把握能力。它是专门针对考生们平时学习英语过程中,尤其是写作练中常犯的又是较为普遍的错误而设计的。对考生们而言,该题又是拉开距离和档次的题型。[/L][L] 短文改错这种题型对同学们来说有一定的难度,要想做好并不容易,所以学生平时一定要注意积累更多的语言知识,扩大词汇量,掌握丰富的英语短语,了解更多的句型结构和习惯表达,这样在考试中才能游刃有余,迅速地找到错误并加以纠正。[/L][L]二、体裁和句式:[/L][L]体裁以记叙文为主,句子结构以简单句为主过渡到以复合句和并列句为主。从近几年考试题来看,短文改错的句子平均长度趋于平稳,由于多数句子不是只占一行,所以只有读完整个句子,仔细分析,才能发现错误、纠正错误。但几乎每篇都有一个长达20多个词的句子。这就需要考生在这个句子中判断出二到三个地方有错或无错,增加了试题的难度。[/L][L]三、归纳短文改错错误类型:[/L][L] (一) 词法的测试[/L][L] 1.名词:主要是查名词是否可数,与其修饰语是否一致。[/L][L] (1) I have many hobby, such as football, sing, listen music.[/L][L] Hobby是可数名词,在这要用复数形式;playing football是一项运动,football只是一种球; sing和listen to 要用动名词形式(2) Do exercises do good to our healthy.exercise作运动讲是不可数名词,do exercise作主语要用动名词形式,谓动用单数;healthy是形容词, 这里要用名词形式[/L][L](3) Reading books is one of my hobby.[/L][L] one of 后的名词应用复数形式。[/L][L]2. 代词:对于短文中出现的每一个代词都要查一下它所指代的内容及在句中的作用,注意其数、格、词性是否正确和前后是否 一致,常考的代词包括人称代词、指示代词、反身代词、关系代词及疑问代词等。[/L][L](1).He drove too fast, and the police stopped her.[/L][L] 前面提到的是he而后面却用her来代,故应将her改为him.[/L][L](2).This is the best film which I have ever seen.[/L][L] 先行词前有最高级修饰应用关系代词that 而不是which。[/L][L]3. 冠词:英语中只有三个冠词,但用起来却很复杂,在短文改错中,错误不外乎该用冠词时没有用,不该用时却用了;该用an用了a,该用a(n)却用了the.[/L][L] (1) I meant to write letter and tell you all the things…[/L][L] letter为可数名词,故write后应加a.[/L][L] (2) I like playing the football.去the[/L][L] (3) He is a honest boy.a改为an[/L][L]4. 介词:检查介词主要是查介词与动词、形容词、名词的搭配,介词惯用词组等是否正确。[/L][L](1) I am writing to thank you with your kind help.[/L][L] thank sb. for sth.为固定搭配,故应将with 改为for.[/L][L] (2) …I’m the happiest in all.[/L][L]此句想表达的意思是“我是所有人中最高兴的”。故应将in改为 of.[/L][L](3) Under the help of my father, I …under改为 with[/L][L](4) He went to Beijing in next Sunday. in 改为on[/L][L]5. 形容词、副词:形容词、副词的误用主要指在该用形容词的地方用了副词,该用副词的地方用了形容词。改错行中出现 形容词或副词时就要仔细分析该形容词或副词修饰什么,形式是否正确,是原级、比较级还是最高级。形容词、副词误[/L][L]用也是常考的改错项目之一。[/L][L](1) I had not interest in English .interest是名词,应用形容词no来修饰,而not是副词,副词不能修饰名[/L][L](2) These are the happier girls I’ve ever seen.(NMET2007)[/L][L]此处有I’ve ever seen限定,应用最高级,故happier应改为 happiest.[/L][L](3) You can borrow a book very easy.easy 改为easily.[/L][L](4) These books are very worth reading.用well 修饰[/L][L] 6. 连词:短文改错中出现连词就要判断连词用的是否正确,是否符合句子意思;连接的是词还是句子,是否符合逻辑关系。此外如果是平行结构就要注意前后时态、语态、词性一致问题,平行结构常借助与并列连词and , or , but ,not only…but also…, …not…but…, either…or…, neither …nor…, as well as等。[/L][L] (1) As it has been raining these days, so we have decided to put off our sports meeting.[/L][L]由于前句有As引导原因状语从句,因此后句不能再用so,故应把so 去掉。[/L][L] (2) The population is growing, but the earth must support too many people.[/L][L] 根据上下文意思判断,前后两个并列分句不存在意义上的转折, 所以but应改为and或so.这是典型的并列连词误用。[/L][L] [/L][L]7. 动词:动词错误在短文改错中所占比重最大,它所涉及的错误包括动词的时态、语态错误;易混动词的用法错误; 动词的第三人称单数错误;动词的非谓语形式,以及动词的句型搭配错误等。在改错题中,动词方面的考查比例较大。[/L][L](1) 动词的时态、语态错误[/L][L]a. I will write again and send you the photos we take together.[/L][L] take photos动作发生在过去,应用过去时.[/L][L]b. The book you borrowed from the library should returned in five days.[/L][L] 根据本句意义,should后应加上been,构成被动语态。[/L][L]c. In school, I often playing football for my friends. [/L][L]playing改为for 改为with[/L][L](2) 易混动词使用错误[/L][L]a. I persuaded him to stop smoking, but he didn’t listen.[/L][L]persuade 意为“说服”,强调成功的结果,而根据下句 he [/L][L]didn’t listen可知,劝说并没有成功,故应改persuaded为 advised.[/L][L]b. You please rise your hands.[/L][L]rise是不及物动词,而raise是及物动词,所以举手应用[/L][L] raise your hands.这属于及物动词与不及物动词的误用。[/L][L](3) 非谓语动词使用错误[/L][L]a. We are looking forward to see you on the birthday party.[/L][L]look forward to 中的to是介词,应加动名词,将see改为seeing.[/L][L]b. I’m sorry I keep you wait for a long time .I got caught in the traffic.[/L][L] 在任何情况下keep均和doing连用,如keep doing sth.;[/L][L] keep sb. (sth).doing sth. ;keep …from doing… 等.[/L][L] c. I’d like to your pen friend, and get to know more about your country.[/L][L] to后加be。因其后是名词,而不是动词原形,不能直接用to.[/L][L] 8. 词语固定搭配:[/L][L] 主要考查介词与动词、名词、形容词的固定搭配;副词、动词的固定搭配;及物动词后多介词或副词以及不及物动词后少介词,英语中的一些固定句型与习惯搭配等。[/L][L] (1) My teacher advised me to keep my diary.[/L][L] keep a diary是固定搭配,意思是“写日记”.[/L][L](2) In my surprise, he did very well in his previous job.[/L][L]To one’s surprise 是固定搭配[/L][L](3) I thought that was dull to watch a game…(NMET2005)[/L][L]此题考查it的功能,It + be + adj. + to do为固定结构。[/L][L](4) …the activities are not only enjoyable and also helpful.解析: [/L][L]not only… but also…为固定结构,故将and 改为but.[/L][L]( 5) I have no difficulty learn maths.[/L][L]have difficulty (in) doing sth.为固定结构[/L][L]( 6) He spends too much time play games.[/L][L]spend some time (in) doing sth.为固定结构[/L][L] (二) 句法的测试:[/L][L]1.主谓语在数上的一致;[/L][L] I hope everything are ok with you.are 改为is[/L][L]2.名词性从句;[/L][L]A man came up to him and asked that he needed. that是连词,在从句中无任何意义,而后面的宾语从句缺宾语,用what引导 宾语从句作宾语从句的宾语。[/L][L]3.定语从句;[/L][L]This would save the life of many animals, some of then have almost died out.[/L][L] them改为 which[/L][L] 4.强调句型;It is/was +被强调的部分+that/who…[/L][L] It was in 1949 when he joined the army.when改为that [/L][L]5.句子结构的连贯性、完整性、对等性及逻辑性。[/L][L] (三) 语篇的测试包括:[/L][L] 1.上下文中的时态是否一致;[/L][L] 2.上下文中的代词是否一致;[/L][L] 3.上下文中的逻辑是否一致;[/L][L] 4.上下文中的词、词组、从句的替代是否正确
高二英语短文改错90
高二英语短文改错Test 1Never shall I forget the writing class presented to our English teacher today.Yesterday Mr Wang, our English teacher, told us that many other teachers would visit writing class he would present to us. We were looking forward to it. It struck us as a big surprise was that Mr Wang, who was used to be punctual, didn’t appear when the school bell had rung. The teachers sit behind the class were quite puzzled. We were quite worried about him, wondered what might have happened to him. Five minutes late, Mr Wang showed out in front of us! On the blackboard was the writing titles: When Our English Teacher Was Later for Class… Only then we realize that he had intended to be late!Key to Test 11. to?by
2. visit ∧writing: the
3. It?What
5 sit?sitting6. wondered? wondering
7. late?later
9. titles?title
10. then∧we: did[解析] 3. what引导一个主语从句,意为:令我们很是吃惊的是??。8. show up:露面。
10. 注意倒装结构。Test 2Some people learn new skills more quickly than others, so don’t be too discouraged unless some of your classmate seem to be learning English more quickly than you. If you keep on practicing, you will master your English in the end.In the meantime, try to make English learn as fun as possibly. I suggest that you watch English language movies on your free time. I also suggest reading some English language magazines on topics that interests you, joining in the fun and games at your school’s English Corner. If your school doesn’t already have a English corner, you might want to think about starting it.Key to Test 21. unless?if
2. classmate?classmates
4. learn?learning5. possibly?possible
6. on (your free time)?in
7. interests?interest
8. ∧joining: and9. a?an
10. it?one[解析] 4. “English learning”是 –ing短语做make的宾语。 10. one泛指单数可数名词,此处指的是一个英语角。Test 3Thanks for your letter. You are describing a common problem experiencing by students all over China. What you already know, the competition to get into a good university or college is very fierce, and that by turn means a heavy study load for students. I know that this can feel like terrible burden at times, but my advices to you is to keep on studying as your hard work will pay for in the end.In the meanwhile, do you best to relax. Proper rest and relaxation are extreme important. Although I know that you are very busy, but yet I want you to try to set some time aside after class and at the weekends such that you can unwind properly.Key to Test 31. experiencing?experienced
2. What?As
4. like∧terrible: a5. advices?advice
6. for?off
7. you?your
8. extreme?extremely10. such?so[解析] 2. As you already know, 非限制性定语从句,“正如你所知”。8. 副词extremely修饰形容词important。Test 4If you visit London, you’ll see lots of cars, buses and bikes. You’re very cheap and quick to use a bike. As you take a bus, you have to wait for half an hour or else. What’s more, the bus moves slowly. The underground is quick but very expensive and often crowd. I used to travel to the work by bus. I often arrive at work late and tired. Then a friend of me suggested we go to work together by bike. I followed him. Although we went slowly, however, we always arrived on time. Take a bus took fifty minutes when riding a bike took only half an hour. Now I love riding a bike to work. I’ve got a little more money now, I feel much better.Key to Test 41. You’re?It’s
2. As?If/When
3. crowd?crowded5. arrive?arrived
6. me?mine
7. however?yet
8. Take?Taking9. when?while
10. now,∧I: and/so[解析] 7. Although不可以与however连用,但可以与yet连用。9. while此处表示对比。10. 两个单句间不能用逗号相隔,应该使用连词。Test 5We all wanted to grow up happily and healthily, and for this goal you must do several things. Firstly, we should develop a good attitude to life. Life consist of not only sunshine but also hard time. We should brave in front of difficulties. Secondly, we must study hard because knowledge is the power. Because we have the power, we help to build our country and enjoy life better. In order to study it well, we need to do sports so that we can keep good. We can go running, play ball games or simply take a walk before a day’s study.Key to Test 51. wanted? want
3. consist?consists
4. time? times5. should ∧ brave: be
7. Because?If/When9. good? well
10. before?after[解析] 6. Knowledge is power:知识就是力量。 9. keep well:保持身体健康。Test 6I’m a senior student and I’m now in the need of your help although I can’t stand the great pressure.Every day I have to have lesson at school for nine hours and take at least three to four hours doing my homework at home. Our teenagers are eager to play and enjoy ourselves, but we hardly have any time to do that we want. Besides, we don’t even have enough sleep.There seem to have three cases about the overload: the pressure of examinations, too many homework and high expectations from the parents. We often warned that if we don’t do our best we won’t have the chance to go university. The pressure often makes me awake at night.Key to Test 62. although?because
3. lesson ?lessons
4. take?spend5. Our? We
6. that ?what
7. have?be
8. many? much9. we∧often: are
10. go ∧university: to[解析] 1. in need of :需要。 5. 根据句意,是“我们学生”不是“我们的学生”。Test 7NO文章长,题材The Internet can make our life interested and enjoyable. Many of us like go online very much because they can learn how to use the computer and get more informations from the Internet. We can read good newspapers and magazines. It can make us clever in playing computer games. I can send e-mail to our friends quickly. We can chat online, it can help us get in touch with people from all over the world. But some students spend too much time playing computer games and some stay in the net bars all day and all night. As the result, their life goes very bad with them. In my opinion, we mustn’t go online while it is time for us to study. We can do in summer or winter holidays. Key to Test 71. interested ?interesting
2. go ?going 3. they?we 4. informations? information 5. it?which 6. ?a
8. at?in 9. while? when 10.do∧in: itTest 8文章第二句与前后句子逻辑矛盾?换?My grandpa was used to dislike television. He thought that people spent too much time watching it. A lot of his friends, therefore, always talked about the sports programs and films on it. They never read many books or go out in the evenings so he refused to buy a TV set.Last year he was 60 and retired his job. My father bought him a TV set, said ―It will make you to learn some of the latest news‖. It is quite true. He has watched all the news programs. He knows far much about the world now. And he reads more books, either. In fact, he thinks he may follow one of the Open University TV course next year. Perhaps he’ll get a degree when he is 65.Key to Test 82. therefore ?however 3. go?went 4.
retired∧his: from
5. said?learn 7. much ?more
8. either?too 9. many? much 10. course?coursesTest 9The ―white pollution‖ problem was caused by used plastic is becoming increasingly serious, on which plastic shopping bags play an important role. In China about three billions plastic shopping bags are used every day, that results in a great waste of resources and heavy environmental pollution. Lucky, the government put a nationwide ban on the use of free plastic bags, demand that no stores and supermarkets should provide customers with free plastic bags after June 1, 2007. The rule will undoubtedly reduce use of plastic bags or promote the awareness of environmental protection. He is strongly suggested that everyone turns to cloth bags and shopping baskets. Key to Test 92. on?in
3. billions ?billion
that?which5. Lucky?Luckily
6. demand ?demanding
7. reduce∧use: the8. or? and
10.turns?turn[解析] 1. caused by used plastic在句中作定语,修饰The ―white pollution‖ problem,而The ―white pollution‖ problem的谓语动词是is becoming…。 6. demanding that…属于分词作状语。10. 主句中有suggest(建议), 从句为everyone (should)turn to…。Test 10较难设问,换吧?To improve your English reading, you should, first of all, choose something you feel it important or interested to read. Do not try to read everything. You should begin with those which written in simple English. Do not read those which prove difficulty for you at the very beginning.As reading, do not read too slowly or look up every new word. After reading a passage and having its main idea in mind, you may turn on and read it again. This time you read a passage slowly andlook up some new words if necessary.Keep on reading in this way, and you'll surely make a progress little by little.Key to Test 10 2. interested ?interesting 3. which∧written: are 或者?difficulty5. As?While 6. 7. on ?back
8. a?the 9. ,∧you’ll: and 10.Test 11Like a middle school student of Senior Three, I do sports one or two hours a day, such as doing morning exercises, playing the basketball, long-distance running and so on. I think it is very helpful to me. Take exercise makes me even more healthier so that I won’t be ill very often. What’s more, I also get myself relax in different kinds of sports. Only in this way can I do better job in my study in high spirit. Through doing physical exercise, I’m becoming strong and more confident than before. I do think it is necessary for everyone to spend some time on sports every day so people’s health is important in modern lives.Key to Test 111. Like?As
3. Take?Taking
5. relax?relaxed
6. do∧better: a
7. Through?By
8. strong? stronger9. so ?because
10. lives?life[解析] 3. Taking exercise 为-ing作主语。 7. By:通过,凭借……手段。 10. in modern life:在现代生活中。Test 12This morning I went to the English corner in the park near my home. It was three years since it was found. Many middle school students as good as college students and foreigners take part the activity. People there practice speak English by talking about something interesting. People also exchange the experience in English Learning. I think it is good chance for me to use that I have learnt in my English class. I was felt very cool after I got back home. I’ll try my best for learn English better, for it is so wide used in the world.Key to Test 121. was ?is
2. found?founded
3. good? well
4. part∧the: in5. speak ?speaking
6. is∧good: a
7. that ?what9. for: to
10. wide?widely[解析] 1. 句型:It is/has been +一段时间+since+过去时。 3. as well as:也,又,和 。 Test 13There are a lot of people learn English in China. How can we learn English well? Firstly, I try to speak as many as I can. Secondly, I listen English as often as possible in and out of class and write down the important things the teacher taught in class. Thirdly, at night I like to enjoy English song at home. Fourthly, I go over my lessons and doing a lot of practice after class. At last, it is also important to remember the English words. I think that we do like this, we can learn English well. In fact, there is not good and easy way to learn English well. So there is nothing difficult if we put our heart into it.Key to Test 131. learn?learning
2. many ?much
3. listen∧English: to
4. taught?teaches5. song?songs
6. doing?do
8. (think) that?if9. not?no
10. So? But[解析] 1. There be句型中learning作定语修饰people。9. no good and easy way=not a good and easy way.Test 14Play football is my favorite. I fall in love with it by chance. One day, I found a football on my way to home. I was too curious about the little round ball that I began to play it with my friends. From now on, football became part of my life. I often play football with my classmates after class. We often train ourselves, sometimes we compete in football games in order to improve my skills. Among all the football star, I admire Beckham mostly. It is not his handsome appearance but his skills that impress me a lot. My greatest dream is to become professional football player in the future.Key to Test 141. Play?Playing
2. fall ?fell
4. too?so5. now?then
6. ,∧sometimes: and
7. my ?our
8. (football) star?stars9. mostly?most
10. become∧professional: a[解析] 9. mostly:adv. 大概,大部份,主要most:adv. 最,最多,极其。4. so…that…结构。 Test 15About a mile from Mark’s building is many old houses. They are all empty and going to pulled down. His father says they are dangerous and tells him to keep away from it. However, he enjoys playing there very much. One Friday on his way home to school, Mark went into one of the empty old house. He saw a door lead down into a small dark room!. He went into the room to see where he could find. Just then he heard a terrible crash. The roof of the old house fell in. Mark tried to open the door. But he couldn’t. So he had to stay here. Mark was saved three days ago by some police. They used dogs to find him.Key to Test 151. is?are
2. to∧pulled: be 3. it?them 4. to?from 5. house?houses 6. lead?leading 7. where ?what
8. here?there 9. ago? later 10. police?policemen 或者 some?theTest 16I used to live in a small town with green trees all around it. The river, run through the town,had clean water in it fish could be seen swimming in groups. The houses, however, was small and simple, and the street wasn’t wide enough to run cars. People worked hard all the year round but still lived a poor life. Now great changes have been taken place there. You can see tall buildings, department store and factories everywhere. Cars and buses are running in broad streets. But as the development of industry, pollution is becoming more and more seriously. A lot of trees are gone, and fish are disappeared because the dirty water. To our joy, people have been done their best to stop pollution and make the town even more beautiful.Key to Test 161. run ?running
2. it?which
3. was?were5. store?stores
6. as ?with
7. seriously?serious
8. are (disappeared)? have9. because∧the: of
10. done?doing[解析] 1. running分词作状语。 2. in which引导定语从句。Test 17高二英语短文改错90_高二英语短文改错English is living language. It is wide used all over the world. More and more people begin to learnEnglish in order that be able to use it freely at work and learn from other countries.It is not easy for us to learn English well so we do not have a good condition and our time is limit.But ―where is a will, there is a way‖. If we keep on speaking it and use it, we can learn it well. Weshould have active in speaking more.Try to be create an atmosphere for speaking and listening. So far as we keep on using it, we canmaster it.Key to Test 171. is∧living: a
2. wide ?widely
3. that?to
4. so?because5. limit?limited
6. where∧is: there
7. use ?using
8. have (active)? be
10. far?long[解析] 1. language是可数名词。6. Where there is a will, there is a way:有志者事竟成。10. Solong as:只要。Test 18Some people think that playing table-tennis need little strength, but I don't think so. When playtable-tennis, we should judge the direction of the ball, and hit them back with great strength sothat we can win the game. In the same time we need pick up the ball which falls to the ground. Sobefore one game you will be very tired if you have tried your best.But, as a sport, I think it is more like a art. In the game, you can often find the ball moving quickly,and each of the players' movements are very beautiful.Though I can't play it very well, but yet I still show great interest in it. I think playing table-tenniscan build our bodies, keep us healthy, train our brains.Key to Test 181. need?needs
2. play?playing
3. them?it
4. In (the same time)?At5. need∧pick: to
6. before?after
8. are?is10. ∧train: and[解析] 1. 分词playing table-tennis做主语,谓语动词有单数形式。10. and连接3个并列动词build、keep和train。Test 19As the development of people’s living conditions,more and more people have their own cars.Some of us think it good to own car. Firstly, it’s a convenient, fast and comfortable mean oftransportation. You can go to a lot of places at any time. Secondly, it shows that people arebecoming rich, and the country stronger. It also makes businesses and industries developed faster.While, others have different opinions. They think that cars give waste gas and pollute the air. Toomany cars will have some bad effect, such as more accidents. Besides, parking cars is other bigproblem. Maybe people should think careful before they buy a car.Key to Test 191. As?With
2. own∧car: a
3. mean?means
4. rich?richer5. developed?develop
6. While ?However
7. give∧waste: off
8. effect ?effects9. other?another
10.careful?carefully[解析] 1. as“随着”引导状语从句,with为介词,后接名词短语。3. means:方式,方法,单复数形式一样。Test 20Health is very important for any of us. In order to stay health, we need some common knowledge.Firstly, pay your attention to the diet. We should eat a lot of fruit and vegetables. Do not have a lotof food that contain too much fat, such as butter. Meanwhile, sweets should be eaten in properquantity, because too much sugar does harm for us. Don’t drink too much coffee, too.Secondly, exercise is necessary. Regular exercise can help keep us from getting too fat. Peoplewhich do running every day usually have stronger hearts than who don’t.Finally, to form good living habits. We should sleep for about 8 hours at night, and never work toohard. Overwork and few sleep will lead to illness. Also, remembering to stay away fromcigarettes.Key to Test 201. health?healthy
3. contain?contains
4. for?to5. too?either
6. which? who
7. than∧who: those9. few?little
10. remembering?remember[解析] 1. stay healthy:保持身体健康,为系表结构。2. pay attention to:注意到
4. do harm to:对……有害。Test 21Under the help of the Internet, shopping is not a difficult work. Just click your mouse to choosethe article you like, and the shopping is finished. You needn't step out the room.It seems being easy and quick. And there's always a trap online. If you are careless, it will bringyou trouble. You may find the color of the article is different from that you want, or the size iseither too small nor too big.If you want to be different, you'd better not to buy clothes online. Once you put up the clothes youbought online and go out, you will find many people in the street wearing the same cloth as you.Key to Test 211. Under?With
2. work?job
3. out∧the: of5. And?But
6. that?what
7. nor ?or9. up?on
10. cloth?clothes[解析] 1. with the help of: 在……的帮助下。6. 宾语从句what you want=the color of the articlethat you want。10. cloth:布,clothes:衣服。Test 22NODear Mr Smith,I’m so pleased to hear of you and was writing to tell you something about my school. You areright. Quite a few changes have been taken place. On one side of the road there is a new classroombuilding. On the other side, the playground used to be, now stands other new building — ourlibrary. In it there are all kind of books, newspapers and magazines. The playground is now infront of the school. We have also planted a lot of trees in and around the school. I hope you willvisit our school for yourself some day.Best wishes,Li HuaKey to Test 221. of?from
5. side,∧the: where
6. other?another
8. in∧front: the9. We∧also: have
10.[解析]Test 23It is important for everyone to keep good eyesight. But do you know how protect your eyesight?First, don't keep your eyes work for a long time. You could better have a rest by looking in thelong distance before you have studied an hour or so.Second, pay attention to the following: Don't read under the su don't read in abed or in a moved bus. And when you read, you should keep the book away from your eyes forabout a foot.And third, do eye exercises every day, that will also help you keep good eyesight.If you obey the rule above, I think, you can protect against your eyesight.Key to Test 231. how∧protect: to
2. work?working
3. could?had
4. before?after5. under?in
7. moved?moving
8. that?which9. rule?rules
[解析] 3. had better do sth5. in the sun:在阳光下。7. a moving car:行驶中的汽车。Test 24There is a new market near my house. My mother often goes here and buys which we need for ourmeals. But I have never been there before.Yesterday I went to the market with my mother. There were such many people that we could hardmake our way out of the crowds. The sellers shouts could be heard every now and then. Iremembered that several days ago I had asked Mother to buy some fresh fish. Most of the fishthere was frozen, we had not much trouble in finding some fresh fish at the other part of themarket. My mother bought something else as well as.It was my first time to go to the market, and I was deep impressed by what I saw in the market.Key to Test 241. here?there 2. which?what 3. have?had 4. such?so 5. hard?hardly 6. sellers?sellers’7. ago?before
8. ,∧?deeply[解析] 2. what we need for our meals 做buys的宾语从句。3. I had never been there before指的是在昨天之前从未去过那里,因此用过去完成时。9. as well:也,又,放在句末,不接宾语。as well as:也,又,后接宾语。Test 25In April 28th, my classmates and I went to the park near my school which we took part in avolunteer labor. We got to there at nine o’clock. After divided into three groups, we began to work.All the groups have their own tasks. Group One planted trees and watered flowers. Group Secondpicked up litter and cleaned the benches. My group wiped all the equipments in Children’sPlayground. Each of us worked hard. At about half passed eleven, we finished working. Thoughwe were tired, but we were happy. It was a meaningful day for us because we had done good deed.Key to Test 251. In?On 2. which?where 3. got there 4. After∧divided: being
5. have?had6. Second?Two 7. equipments?equipment
8. passed?∧good: a[解析] 4. 介词after后的非谓语动词只有-ing。7. equipment为不可数名词。 10. do a gooddeed:做了一件好事。Test 26As we all know that, teachers are very important to us. They not only open our eye to a wonderfulworld of knowledge, but also teach us how behave. It is undoubted that they are worth of ourrespect. We should always be grateful to them. Therefore, we ought obey the school rules. Weshould come to school in time and not make some noise in class when our teacher is conductingout the lesson. That is the more necessary and easiest thing which the students should do. Only bydoing so can we show our really respect to our teachers.Key to Test 26?eyes 3. how∧behave: to 4. worth?worthy
5. ought∧obey: to6. in??any
8.more?most 9. which?that 10. really?real[解析] 4. be worthy of sth:值得 6. in time:及时; on time:准时。9.先行词中有最高级,用that引导定语从句,不能使用which。Test 27NOI’m a senior 2 student. Now MP3 and MP4 are very popular among our students. There are manyadvantages. Firstly, it’s too small that it’s convenient for us to carry. Secondly, it can help
improving our English listening. Thirdly, it can download music and even films, thus enrich ourlife.While, there are some disadvantages, too. Scientific researches discover that overuse it caninfluence our hearing, which is harmful to our health. Besides, some students are addicted into popsongs and music, both in or out of class and others even listen to it on the way, which thought verydangerous.In my opinion, we should make a good use of them in our study and on the other hand we shouldlearn to use them properly and safely.Key to Test 271. our?us
2. too?so 3. improving?improve 4. enrich?enriching
5. While?However6. overuse?overusing 7.
8. or?and 9. which∧Test 28English is my weak subject. Last term, I almost failed in all the English tests, that made meworried and discourage. Knowing that I was in low spirits, Mr. Li, who is charge of my class,advised me read an article. I finished reading it immediately. It was a true story about a girlstudent who was lost all her arms and a leg at the age of five. But she didn’t lose her heart. Instead,she smoothed away various discomforts and learn to write with her only foot. I was deep movedby her story. Now I have made up my mind learn English well.Key to Test 281. that?which 2. discourage?discouraged 3. is∧charge: in 4. me∧read: to
6. all??learned 9. deep?deeply10. mind∧learn: to[解析] 3. in charge of:负责,掌管 7. lose heart:失去信心; lose one’s heart:倾心于 9. be deeply moved:被深深地打动了Test 29Nowadays there was a kind of language called Web language. Some people even speak Chinese mixed in English words. This is a phenomenon which is worth think about. Some people think it makes no difference in helping people learn English. Besides, it will ruin the Chinese language. However, the others, specially the youngsters, are fond this new language. They think it of special help in expressing them. What’s more, it may make the language to have more uses. In my opinions, it’s no good using this kind of language. It may be popular, and you may also get your ideas confusing.Key to Test 291. was?is 2. in?with 3. think?thinking 4. others 5.fond∧this: of 6. them?themselves8. opinions?opinion
9. and? but 10. confusing?confused[解析] 3. be worth doing:值得做。 4. some…others…:一些……另一些……,泛指其他人。5. be fond of:喜欢。10. get your ideas confused:使你的想法很混乱不清,例如,Confused ideas floated through his mind. 混乱不清的思绪掠过他的心头。Test 30Dear Editor,Recently, our class have a heated discussion about if the Beijing Zoo should be moved out of the city. Some of my classmates are favor of the move. They say large crowd of visitors will lead in traffic jam. They also say that once moving, animals will get large space and better living conditions in the countryside.However, other students against the idea, saying that the Beijing Zoo, was built in 1966, is well-known at home and abroad. So it should remain where it is. What’s more, moving may cause the death of some animals. To move or not, this is a big decision has to be made by people in Beijing.Key to Test 301. have?had
2.if?whether
3. are∧favor: in
4. crowd?crowds
5.lead?result或者in ?to 6. moving?moved 7. large?larger 8. students∧10. decision∧has: which/that[解析] 2. 介词后面只能用whether表示“是否”,if“是否”不能用于介词后面。6. once moved=once (animals are) moved 8. against是介词,不能直接用在主语后作谓语动词。9. built in 1996在句中做定语,the Beijing Zoo 的谓语部分是is well-known at home and abroad。AMost families in China hoped their single children will
76._______have a happy future, so they are very strict in their children.
77._______So do teachers in schools! Many children are given so much
78._______homework that they have hardly any spare time have sports.
79._______The children are forbidden to do anything but to study. No
80._______wonder so many children are tired of lessons. Some even
81._______attack or kill his parents and teachers! I believe many people
82._______高二英语短文改错90_高二英语短文改错already read this kind of news in newspapers or magazines.
83._______ Shouldn’t we draw lesson from the accidents? Now our
84._______ government is making out a plan to solve the education problems.
85._______ BNowadays, almost every family has TV set, and almost
76._______ everyone likes watching TV. TV has become part of our lives.
77._______ TV has many advantages, for example, it informs us the
78._______ latest news which is ha it can open our
79._______ eyes, enlarge our knowledge and also help us to see more
80._______ about the world. But, it also has some disadvantages. People
81.______ waste too much time in watching TV and his normal life
82._______ and work are affected. To the children who they spend too
83._______ much time in watching TV, it can do harmful to their sight
84._______ and healthy. So we should control the time of watching TV.
85._______ CA few months after returning the US from Germany, I took
76._______ part in a college course in French. Since I have learned
77._______ to say German well in Germany, I thought it might be
78._______ interested to begin studying another language. At the
79._______ first class, the teacher asked us to do a pronunciation
80._______ exercise in it he would say a word or two in French, and
81._______ each student would do their best to copy. When he got to
82._______ me, he kept having me to say more words, and I
83._______ finally asked him why. ―I find it great fun,‖ she explained
84._______ it. ―In 25 years of teaching at school, it’s the first time
85._______ I’ve heard an American speak French with a German accent.‖DThe Huaihe River has been serious polluted. Day and night
millions of tons of waste water is being poured down to it from
? hundreds of factories. The waste water is harmful. At present
? there is no fish in it. The river water cannot be drunk. People in
either bank have to dig wells to take drinking water. The Huaihe 80.River is such dirty and poisonous that people don’t dare swim
? in it. Something must be done to stopping the pollution. The
? government and the people near the river must try to clear water
as soon as possible. Now special attention has paid to the
pollution by the government and more scientists. The pollution
will be prevented in the near future.?EDear Abby,How are you? Today I’ve got a wonderful news to tell you.
76._______ I have offered a scholarship at a university in Australia for my
77._______ further education. One hundred and twenty students took exam
78._______ for it, but only a few was chosen and I was one of them. However,
79._______my parents are not happy about it. They are strong against me
80._______ going there. They say it is too far away that they will not see me
81._______ for a whole year and they are afraid of I will feel lonely. They
82._______ can’t imagine a girl so young live alone. They advise me to study
83._______ in the capital instead. Then I’ll be able to continue living with
84.______ them. How can I persuade them to accept the fact I have grown up?
Best wishes,
Jane FA person’s age no longer tells you something about
76. ________
his social position, marriage or healthy. There’s no longer,
77. ________ a particular year which one goes to school or goes to
78. ________ work or gets married or start a family. The social clock
79. ________ that kept us on time and told us when go to school, get
80. ________ a job, or stop working isn’t as strong as it was used to be.
81. ________ It doesn’t surprise us to hear a 28-year-old university
82. ________ president or a 35-year-old grandmother, or 70-year-old
83. ________ man who has become a father for the first time. What we
84. ________ all know, public’s ideas are changing nowadays.
85. ________GIt is difficult for parents to teach your children to be responsible
76.____ (有责任的) for housework, but with one of the followed suggestions,
77._____ you really can get your children help you at home. If you give your
78._____ children the impression which they can never do anything quite right, 79._____ then they will regard themselves unfit or unable persons. Unless they 80._____ believe they can succeed, they will never become totally independence. 81.____ Don’t always scold and give lots of praise instead. Talk about
82._____ what they’ve done right, but about what they haven’t done. If your
83._____ children complete a difficult task, reward (酬劳) him with a Sunday
84._____trip or a ball game of Dad.
85._____ HBefore I went to senior middle school, some peoples told
76._______ me. ―A life of senior middle school is unforgettable.‖
77._______ While I first entered my senior middle school, everything
78._______ seemed unpleasant. Face all the strange things around me,
79._______ I often miss my old friends and classmates. I didn’t want
80._______ to talk others or make friends with others. Little by little, my
81._______ school record went from bad to worse, especially my
82._______ maths. I couldn’t even pass the exam. I lost the heart and
83._______ missed the happy times all day long. I told me, ―I don’t
84._______belong to it. I don’t like the life here.‖
85._______ITom and Dick are next door neighbour who work
76.________in the same office so they walked together to and from
77.________office. Some day as they were walking home together it
78.________sudden started to rain. Tom quickly opened his umbrella
79.________ and said, “My wife surely has foresight (预见) . She said
80.________ on this morning it would rain and told me to carry my
81.________ umbrella with me.‖ Dick smiled and walked to him, said,
82.________ ―My wife has even great foresight. She told me not to
83.________ carry an umbrella and as she knew you would certainly
84.________have with you.‖
85.________ JDear Sir or Madam,I see your advertisement in a student magazine and
76. ______I’m interesting to know more about your diving courses.
77. ______First of all, I should explain that although I can swim I’m
78. ______ not very confident in the water. But you mentioned your
79. ______advertisement that your instructors are full qualified(称职),
80. ______ so I believe they’ll able to teach someone like me to dive.
81. ______I have one week’s holiday in the three week of June
82. ______ and would like to know that if there’s a course running at
83. ______ that time. How much does a week’s course worth? Finally,
84. ______ if I decide to go ahead, are there any special equipment I
85. ______ need to buy or is everything provided by your company?I look forward to hearing from you.Sincerely yours, TomKDear Xiaohua,It is four days since Mother accepted the operation.
76._______She is feeling much more better. The doctors told me
77. ______the operation was successful, but because her old age
78._______she had to stay in hospital for other two weeks. The
79. _______doctors also say it was quite necessary for her to
80. ________do so. We expect to get a full report in two and three
81. ________days. Please tell the good news to the rest of family
82. ________as soon as possible. You needn’t to come here. I’m
83. ________able to look after Mother by myself. You’d better
84. ________send flowers to Mother. She will feel happily.
85.________Yours, XiaohuiLFootball is most popular game in England: one has only
76. ________to go to one of the important match to see this. Rich and
77. _________poor, young and old, one can see them all there, shout and
78._________cheering for one side or the other. One of the surprised
79.________
things about football in England to a stranger is the great
80.__________
knowledge of the game which still the smallest boy seems
81. _________to have it. He can tell you the names of the players in most
82.__________
of the important team, he has photographs of them and
83. __________ know the results of large numbers of matches. He will tell
84. ___________ you his opinion which is usual as valuable as that of the adults. 85. ___________MClimbing is my favourite sport. I am very food it,
76. ________ especially in later autumn. One day early in the morning,
77. ________ my friends and I put on our sports shoes and start off.
78. ________ After climbing for half an hour, we got at the top ofthe mountain. There we had a good view miles around. Inthe north, a big river crossed the city. There were manyships sail busily. A lot of beautiful trees were there, too.The sun started to go down, for it was time for usto go back. On the road back, we were laughing andtalking all the time. We had a good time on that day.NBefore lunch Allen happened to see a man fished ina ditch about five metre outside a bar. Allen stoppedcuriously. All people passing over the man who was fishingregarded him like a foolish man. Allen’s heart went outof him. He said kindly to fish-catcher, ―Hello, willyou please do me a favor and have a drink with mein the bar?‖ The man gladly received his invitation.After buying the man several cups soft-drinks,Allen asked, ―You are fishing there, right? May Iknow how much fish you have caught this morning?‖―You are the number 8,‖ said the man humorously.?OWhat should you do when your parents become angry? Ifyour parents got mad, try to have a conversation with themabout it. Remembering not to shout at them. They usuallywill try to change, but they will take some time becausethey get angry all their life, and that is all they know. Youmight have to change for your method a couple of times.Do any nice things for your parents that they don’t expect—`like cooking, doing the dishes, washing clothes, or cleanthe floors. If this doesn’t work, bring in friend that youfeel comfortable, and have him or her help you.PIn Feb. 2nd 1979, China’s Vice-premierDeng Xiaoping was at a visit to the U.S.He was in the space flight center near to Houston
79. _________
80. _________
81.__________
82. _________
83. _________
84._________
85. _________
76.________ 77.________
78.________
79._________
80._________
81.________
82.________
83.________
84._________
85.________
76._________
77._________
78._________Texas. Sat in the pilot’s seat of a model of
79._________ a space shuttle(航天飞机),he was asked to touch a button
80._________
to make it landing on the earth from
81._________ a height of 95,000 feet, that he did. From
82._________ windows of the craft, he could see the earth
83._________ coming up to meet him as a returned space pilot
84._________ would see it. Millions of people in both China andthe US watch this on TV with delight.
85._________QDear Elli,I'm a senior student.I like make friends with
people and I do my best to get on well to everyone.
But last week I found that one of my friend
wrote in her English diary that she unliked me.
She doesn't want to be my friend anyway.Now
she has started making fun of me because of I'm
fat.I am kind to her but why can't she be friend
towards me?My other problem is trying to lose weight.
Do I do more exercises?Use pills?And do you
know any other way?Please give me some advices.
Yours, MaryRToday is Sunday,I have been studying all day long.On the
76.________ morning,I had a dry breakfast.We have no water to drink because
77._______ the water supply had cut off.The water had come back in
78._________ the evening.I did math then.I didn't stop after 12 o'clock.
79.________ After a short lunch I had the break.Then I went to my
80._______ Sunday English Class.After a long and tired class for more than two hours,I got
81._______ to home.Some work had been done but some hadn't.I must
82.________ review all my subject such as the Sciences,the Humanities,
83.________ which include Chinese,English,Politics and History as
84.________ well.That's terribly! Especially when there Was no water.
85._________ SMy mother was born in a small town in Italy. She wasthree when her parents settle in the USA in 1926.They lived
76. __________ in Chicago, that my grandfather worked making ice cream.
77. __________ At 16 my mother graduated a high school, went on to
78. __________ a secretarial school (文秘学校), and finally worked with
79. ____________ a secretary for a railroad company.She was beautiful, too. When a local photographerused her pictures in his monthly window display (陈列),
80. ____________高二英语短文改错90_高二英语短文改错she was very happily. Her favorite photo showed her
81. ____________sitting by Lake Michigan. My mother was always used
82. ____________to say that when we died, God gave you back your
83. ____________&best self&. She'd give us that picture and say to us
84. ____________children, &Thi's is how I'm going to look like in heaven.&
85. ____________TOne day,I was traveling by train.After I goton of it,
76.____I put tea into my mug and waited the attendant to pour water. 77.____Then fromthe loudspeaker comes the announcer's voice,―All
78.____passenger,may I have your attention,please?We are sorry to
79.____tell you hot water is hardly not supplied in our train.‖I was 80.____surprised at this.After a while,theattendant came with the cart,81.____shouted,―Soda water,eight yuan a bottle!‖I was so thirsty
82.____that I had to buy,but I felt very uncomfortable.
83.____At any rate,the train should supply hot water.Or the
84.____attendant shouldn't make money fromthe passengers.
85.____ULi Ming and I took part in a wilderness survival program yesterday,and it has been one of the most unforgettable experiences since high school.Early in morning,we set out.Li Ming was carrying a compass and
a tent in his backpack,and in my was a flashlight,a map,a knife,a
77.____first-aid kit,some match,candles,food,and clothing.
On the way to the campsite,we climbed a hill,and then we swim
cross a river,pushing the backpacks on a large piece of wood we had found 80.____by the river.As we got into a forest,we missed our way.Luckily,we found the right 81.____direction with the compass.By the time we reached to the campsite,it was already dark.Li Ming then 82.____put up the tent,and I made a fire and startedcooking.Then two of us spent the night in the forest.
83.____We learned to use knowledge gained in classroom training to solve problems.84.____
It was quite experience for us ,which I'll
never forget for the rest of my life.85.____
VWhile visiting France, we decide to do some shopping.
Not far the hotel there was a shop with all kinds
of clothing hang up. When we went into the shop,
a woman came up and asked that she could help us,
so we said that we would like to look around on our
own. She looked at us rather strange. Not having
found anything we needed, we thanked the woman
82.and was left. Suddenly my husband started to laugh,
83.pointing to the small sign in English, which read:
84.&DRY-CLEANING SHOP. As you are a smoker, please
85.don't smoke here.&WDear Xiaohua,It is four days since Mother accepted the operation.
76.She is feeling much more better. The doctors told me
77.the operation was successful, but because her old age
78.she had to stay in hospital for other two weeks. The
79.doctors also say it was quite necessary for her to
80.do so. We expect to get a full report in two and three
81.days. Please tell the good news to the rest of familyas soon as possible. You needn’t to come here. I’mable to look after Mother by myself.
You’d bettersend flowers to Mother. She will feel happily.Yours,
85.参考答案76. hoped→hope
77. in→with
78. do→are
79. have前加to
80. 去掉第二个to
81. √82. his→their
83. already前加have
84. lesson前加a
85. making→carrying76. has后加a
77. lives→life
78. us 后加of
79. which→that
81. But→However82. his→their
83. 去掉they
84. harmful→harm
85. healthy→health76. returning后加to
77. have→had
78. say→speak
79. interested→interesting
80. √81. it→which
82. their→his
83. 去掉to
84. she→he
85. 去掉it76. serious→seriously
77. to→into
79. in→on
80. take→get
81. such→so
82. stopping→stop
83. water前加the
84. paid前加been
85. 去掉more76. 去掉a
77. have后加been
78. exam→exams
79. was→were
80. strong→strongly
81. too→so 82. 去掉of
83. live→living
85. fact后加that76. something→anything
77. healthy→health
78. which→when或which前加in
79. start→starts
80. when后加to
81. 去掉was
82. √ 83. 70-year-old前加a
84. What→As
85. public’s→publicG. 76.your→their
77.followed→following
78.children后加to 79.which→that80.themselves后加as 81.independence→independent 82.√
83.but后加not 84.him→them
85.of→withH.
76. peoples→people
77. A→The
78. While→When
79. Face→Facing
80. miss→missed
81. talk后加to或with
82. record→records
83. 去掉第二个the
84. me→myself85. √I.
76. neighbour→neighbours
77. walked→walk
78. Some→One 79. sudden→suddenly 80. √ 81. 去掉on
82. said→saying
83. great→greater
84. 去掉and
85. have后加oneJ.
76. see→ saw
77. interesting→ interested
79. your前加 in
80. full→ fully81. able前加 be
82. three→ third
83. 去掉that
84. worth→ cost
85. are→ isK. 76. accepted→received 77. 去掉more 78. because后加of 79. other→another 80. say→said 81. and→or 82. family前加the
83. 去掉to
85. happily→happyL. 76.is后加the
77.match→matches
78. shout→shouting
79.surprised→surprising
81.still→even
82. 去掉it
83.team→teams
84. know→knows
85.usual→usually M. 76. fond后加 of
77. later→late
78. start→started
79. at→to
80. In→To
81. √82. sail→sailing
83. for→so/and
84. road→way
85. 去掉 onN. 76. fished→fishing
77. metre→metres
78. 去掉over.
79. like→as
80. to后加the81. √
82. received→accepted
83. cups后加of
84. are→were
85. much→manyO. 76. √ 77. got→get
78. Remembering→Remember
79. they→it
80. life→lives
8l. 去掉for
82. any→some 83. clean→cleaning 84. friend前加a 85. comfortable后加withP.
76.On 77.on 78.去掉to 79。Sitting/Seated 80. ∨ 81. land 82. which 83. the 84. returning 85. watchedQ . 76.make→making 77.第二个to→ with78.friend→friends 79.unliked→disliked80.anyway→anymore 81.去掉第二个of 82.friend→friendly 83.√84.And→Or85.advices→adviceR. 76. on - in
77. have - had
78. 在cut 前加上 been79. after - until
80. the - a
81. tired - firing82. 去掉 to
83. subject - subjects
85. terribly – terribleS.My mother was born in a small town in Italy. She wasthree when her parents settle in the USA in 1926. They lived
settledin Chicago, that my grandfather worked making ice cream.
whereAt 16 my mother graduated ∧ a high school, went on to
froma secretarial school( 文秘学校 ), and finally worked with
asa secretary for a railroad company.She was beautiful, too. When a local photographerused her pictures in his monthly window display(陈列),
√she was very happily, Her favorite photo showed her
happysitting by lake Michigan. My mother was always used
wasto say that when we died, God gave you back your
you&best self&. She' d give us that picture and say to us
showchildren, &This is how I'm going to look like in heaven.&
whatT. One day,I was traveling by train.After I got on of it,
76.ofI put tea into my mug and waited the attendant to pour water.
77.forThen fromthe loudspeaker comes the announcer's voice,―All
78.camepassenger,may I have your attention,please?We are sorry to
79.passengerstell you hot water is hardly not supplied in our train.‖I was
80.hardlysurprised at this.After a while,the attendant came with the cart, 81.ashouted,―Soda water,eight yuan a bottle!‖I was so thirsty
82.shoutingthat I had to buy∧,but I felt very uncomfortable.
83.one /itAt any rate,the train should supply hot water.Or the
84.Andattendant shouldn't make money from the passengers.
85.√U. Li Ming and I took part in a wilderness survival program yesterday,and it has been one of the most unforgettable experiences since high school.Early in morning,we set out.Li Ming was carrying a compass and
76.thea tent in his backpack,and in my was a flashlight,a map,a knife,a 77.minefirst-aid kit,some match,candles,food,and clothing.
78.matches
On the way to the campsite,we climbed a hill,and then we swim
79.swamcross a river,pushing the backpacks on a large piece of wood we had found 80.across
by the river.As we got into a forest,we missed our way. Luckily,we found the right 81.lost
direction with the compass.By the time we reached to the campsite,it was already dark.Li Ming then 82.toput up the tent,and I made a fire and started cooking.Then two of us spent the 83.the
night in the forest.We learned to use knowledge gained in classroom training to solve problems.84.√
It was quite experience for us,which I'll never forget for the rest of my life.85.anV. 76.decide→decided
77.the前加from
78.hang→hanging
79.that→if/ whether80.so→but
81.strange→strangely
82.√ 83.去掉was 84.the→a
85.As→IfW. 76. accepted→received
77. 去掉more
78. because后加of
79. other→another80. say→said
81. and→or
82. family前加the
83. 去掉to 84. √ 85. happily→happy