it's什么 to be a good one

邓紫棋全英文采访,这英语口语16级的水准呀!(附视频&对话稿)_微信网页版
邓紫棋全英文采访,这英语口语16级的水准呀!(附视频&对话稿)
时间: 栏目: 作者:
英语口语此生能遇见你,已然幸福得一塌糊涂Jimmy\x26#39;s Note吉米老师前言:.!温馨提示:如果你想快速高效
微信热点文章I don’t know the restaurant, but it’s to be quit a good one. [ ] A. said B. told C. spoken D. talked 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
I don’t know the restaurant, but it’s __________ to be quit a good one.
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:高中英语
来源:2014届新疆兵团农三师第一中学高二下期月考英语卷(解析版)
题型:完型填空
About a year ago, I went to stay at a Detroit hotel. Ididn’t want to &21 &too much money with me, so I asked thedesk clerk to put a hundred-dollar bill in the safe for me.The next morning, 22&, the clerk said thathe knew nothing about my money. I didn’t have any proof 23 &I hadgiven the man the money. There was clearly nothing left to do but go to the 24lawyer.The lawyer 25 me to return to the hotel withhim and give another hundred dollar bill to the desk. So we did. An hour later,I went 26 to the desk and asked for my money. &27 I had thelawyer as an eyewitness to the 28 hundred dollar bill, the clerk couldnot say he &29 &nothing about it.Another hour later, I put the second part of thelawyer’s 30 into action. This time both the lawyer and I went to thehotel to 31 for the hundred-dollar bill once again, and &32 &theclerk insisted that he had given &33 &to me, I said it was nottrue. The lawyer said to him, “ I &34 &this gentleman give youa hundred-dollar bill. If you don’t hand it 35 &immediately, I willbe forced to call the &36 ”. The clerk realized he had been 37 , sohe gave me back the first hundred-dollar bill.“ I don’t know &38 &to thank youenough for &39 &my money back.” I said to the lawyer. And whatdo you suppose he answered? He said, “ Oh, don’t &40 &me. Thatwill be one hundred dollars, please.”1.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.carry&&&&&&&&& B.lend&&&&&&&&&& C.spend&&& D.hold&2.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.but&&&&&&&&&&& B.yet&&&&&&&&&&& C.however& D.instead&3.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.where&&&&&&&& B.which&&&&&&&&& C.why D.that&4.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.nearest&&&&&&&& B.farthest&&&&&&&& C.good D.native&5.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.advised&&&&&&&& B.promised&&&&&& C.agreed&& D.followed&6.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.up&&&&&&&&&&& B.down&&&&&&&&& C.back D.along&7.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.Though&&&&&&&& B.When&&&&&&&&& C.Unless&&& D.Since&8.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.one&&&&&&&&&& B.another&&&&&&&& C.first& D.second&9.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.believed&&&&&&& B.had&&&&&&&&&&& C.knew D.heard&10.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.law&&&&&&&&&&& B.way&&&&&&&&&& C.plan& D.words&11.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.search&&&&&&&& B.ask&&&&&&&&&&& C.make D.beg&12.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.when&&&&&&&&& B.though&&&&&&&& C.because&& D.as&13.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.these&&&&&&&&& B.this&&&&&&&&&&& C.them D.it&14.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.agreed&&&&&&&& B.saw&&&&&&&&&&& C.let&& D.matched&15.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.over&&&&&&&&&& B.in&&&&&&&&&&&& C.up&& D.out&16.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.policeman&&&&& B.officer&&&&&&&& C.official&&& D.clerk&17.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.punished&&&&&& B.helped&&&&&&&& C.cheated&& D.understood&18.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.why&&&&&&&&&& B.how&&&&&&&&&& C.when D.where&19.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.returning&&&&&& B.giving&&&&&&&&& C.getting&&& D.asking for&20.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.believe&&&&&&&& B.thank&&&&&&&&& C.leave D.fool&&
来源:学年甘肃武威六中高三第五次阶段性学科达标考试英语试卷(解析版)
题型:单项填空
--- I don’t know about you, but I’m sick and tired ofthis weather.---& _______I can’t stand all this rain.A.I don’t care&&&&&& B.It’s hard to say&&&& C.I hope so&&&&&&&&& D.So am I&
来源:学年浙江省高三12月月考英语试卷(解析版)
题型:阅读理解
One day Marilla said, “Anne, your new teacher, MissStacy, spoke to me yesterday. She says you must study for the examinations forQueen’s College in two years’ time. Then if you do well, you can study atQueen’s in Charlottetown for a year, and after that you’ll be a teacher!”“That doesn’t matter, Anne. When Matthew and I adoptedyou three years ago, we decided to look after you as well as we could. Ofcourse we’ll pay for you to study.”So in the afternoons Anne and some of herfriends stayed late at school, and Miss Stacy helped them with the specialexamination work. Diana didn’t want to go to Queen’s, so she went home early,but Gilbert stayed. He and Anne still never spoke and everybody knew that theywere enemies, because they both wanted to be first in the examination.Secretly, Anne was sorry that she and Gilbert weren’t friends, but it was toolate now.For two years, Anne studied hard at school. Sheenjoyed learning, and Miss Stacy was pleased with her. But she didn’t study allthe time. In the evenings and at weekends she visited her friends, or walkedthrough the fields with Diana, or sat talking to Matthew.“Your Anne is a big girl now. She’s taller than you,”Rachel Lynde told Marilla one day.“You’re right, Rachel!” said Marilla in surprise.“And she’s a very good girl now, isn’t she? Shedoesn’t get into trouble these days. I’m sure she helps you a lot with thehousework, Marilla.”“Yes, I don’t know what I’d do without her,” saidMarilla, smiling.“And look at her! Those beautiful grey eyes, and thatred-brown hair! You know, Marilla, I thought you and Matthew made a mistakewhen you adopted her. But now I see I was wrong. You’ve looked after her verywell.”“Well, thank you, Rachel,” replied Marilla, pleased.That evening, when Matthew came into the kitchen, hesaw that his sister was crying.“What’s the matter?” he asked, surprised. “You haven’tcried since… well, I can’t remember when.”“It’s just… well, I was thinking about Anne,” saidMarilla. “I’ll…I’ll miss her when she goes away.”“When she goes to Queen’s, you mean? Yes, but she cancome home at weekends, on the train.”“I’ll still miss her,” said Marilla sadly.”In June the Avonlea boys and girls had to go toCharlottetown to take their examinations.“Oh, I do hope that I’ve done well,” Anne told Dianawhen she arrived back at Green Gables. “The examinations were very difficult.And I’ve got to wait for three weeks before I know! Three weeks! I’ll die!”Anne wanted to do better than Gilbert. But she alsowanted to do well for Matthew and Marilla. That was very important to her.Diana was the first to hear the news, she ran into thekitchen at Green Gables and shouted, “Look, Anne! It’s in Father’s newspaper!You’re first… with Gilbert… out of all the students on the island! Oh, howwonderful!” Anne took the paper with shaking hands, and saw her name, at thetop of the list of two hundred. She could not speak.“Well, now, I knew it,” said Matthew with a warmsmile.“You’ve done well, I must say, Anne,” said Marilla,who was secretly very pleased.For the next three weeks Anne and Marilla were verybusy. Anne needs new dresses to take to Charlottetown.1.Which of the following statements is true?A.To be ateacher was one of Annes’ dreams.B.Both Anne andDiana studied hard for the special examination.C.Matthew andMarilla were Anne’s parents.D.Anne wasadopted by Matthew and Marilla.2.Why are Anne and Gilbert enemies? Because_____________.A.they werecompetitors in school &&&&&&&&&& B.they didn’t like each otherC.it wasn’t mentioned in the passage &&&&&&& D.their parentswere enemies3.The paragraph “Oh Marilla! I’d love to be a teacher!But won’t it be very expensive?” should be put between___________.A.paragraph ③ and ④&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.paragraph ⑦ and ⑧C.paragraph ① and ②&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.paragraph ⑨ and ⑩4.What will be written in the following paragraph?A.Anne’s summer holiday.B.What willAnne talk about her college life with DianaC.How will MissStacy help Anne study.D.What willAnne do before attending college.5.From the passage, we can learn that _____________.A.Miss Stayliked Anne very muchB.when Annebecame a teacher, she would have lived in the family for six yearsC.Marilla criedbecause Anne would leave for everD.Rachel was ateacher of Anne’s&
来源:江苏省2010届高三下学期课堂测试练习试题英语(二)
题型:阅读理解
I spotted (发现;认出) him at the checkout counter, bagging at No.14. His arms shookviolently as he placed a carton (纸板箱;纸盒) ofeggs into a plastic bag. He wore a yellow plastic name tag on which he hadwritten “Jerry” in kindergarten penmanship (书法). He looked middle-aged but his mental age musthave been about 12.Ever since I smiled at him the first timehe bagged my groceries at my local supermarket, Jerry has followed me aroundlike an adoring fan. His lack of boundaries makes me uncomfortable. I don’tknow how to avoid being noticed by him. I don’t want to speak to the manager —my complaint could get him fired. So I start avoiding him.There are other grocery stores, but Ichoose this one because it employs people with disabilities, from which mybrothers have also suffered. Last Wednesday after I finished choosingwhat I wanted, I turned around and drove my cart to Checkout No.3, hoping Jerrywould not notice me and stay at No.14.“Paper or plastic, ma’am?” Jerry’s softvoice surprised me from behind. “Paper, please.” I noticed that the checkoutstand created plenty of space between Jerry and the clerk. In this situation,he knew where to stand. The clerk said to me: “$27.30, please.” I handed my own cart, signed myreceipt and stepped around the counter, where Jerry was holding my last packetof biscuits. He came towards me, stopping an inch from me. He was too close. Iwanted to dash out of the store and leave behind the packet. Instead, I stoodwith my hand frozen on the cart. His eyes looked lonely — I knew they wouldfollow me after I left the store. I wanted to apologize for my coldness. “I’m…I’m sorry.” A tiny voice inside me said. I tapped my head with my hand as if Ihad forgotten something. “Forgive me. I’m from New York City. I’m not used topeople being so helpful.”He laughed. I laughed. His eyes brightened.“It’s my job, ma’am. I like it.” he said. When he offered to push my cart, Ididn’t care but nodded deeply.&44. The author feels uncomfortable because_______________ .A. Jerry is like an adoring fan to herB. Jerry is mentally youngerC. Jerry’s handwriting is terribleD. Jerry is too close to her without properdistance45. At the checkout stand, _______________.A. Jerry offered to pay my biscuitsB. Jerry was left behind with a packet ofbiscuits.C. Jerry knew the social importance ofdistance. D. Jerry was not close to me.46. From the passage we can infer that_______________ .A. Jerry liked his jobB. the author was afraid of JerryC. the author’s brothers were disabled D. Jerry saw the author as his close friend47. What would be the best title for thispassage?A. Too Close for Comfortable B. Don’t Look Down upon the DisabledC. How to Keep a GoodRelation&&&&D. Don’t Smile at Strangers&
来源:吉林省2010届高三冲刺英语试题
题型:短文改错
第二节:短文改错(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(︿)。并在其下面写出修改后的词。删除:把多余的词用斜线(/)划掉。修改:在错的词后划一横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。注意:1.每处错误及修改均仅限一词;2.只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不记分。When I walked into the classroom, theteacher was handing in the tests.I was feeling very nervous.I had not studied at all the weekend as I had thought it would beeasy test.I went through the test for many times butI could only answer three out from the twenty questions.I did not want to fail the exam. Then , I put my book under mydesk, opening it and started looking for the answer.The teacher wasn’t looking atme ,but I copied something.Suddenly, I felt a hand in my shoulder! The teacher caught mecheating.I don’tknow what to say.Luckily,the teacher did not punish for cheating but instead gave me a second chance.&
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号2013届山西省山大附中高三上学期期中考试英语试卷与答案(带解析)
其他2013届山西省山大附中高三上学期期中考试英语试卷与答案(带解析)
Choosing the right job is probably one of the most important decisions we have to make in life, and it is frequently one of the hardest decisions we have to make. One important question that you might ask yourself is: “How do I get a good job?”___【小题1】___.There are people who can answer an insignificant advertisement in the local paper and land the b others write to all sorts of places all over the country, and never seem to get a reply at all. Still others believe that the in person, door-to-door approach is by far the b and then there are those who, through no active decision of their own, just seem to be in the right place at the right time. ___【小题2】____. He used to spend a lot of his free time down by the sea watching the tall ships, but never thinking that he might one day sail one of them. His father was a farmer, and being a sailor could never be anything for the boy but an idle dream. One day, on his usual wandering, he heard the captain of the ship complaining that he could not sail because one member of his crew was sick. Without stopping to think, the lad(少年) offered to take his place. ___【小题3】___.__【小题4】__. If the lad had gone home to ponder(考虑)his decision for a week, he may have missed his chance. It is one thing to be of it is another thing to take it and use it well.Sometimes we hear stories about people who break all the rules and still seem to land plum jobs(美差). When you go for a job interview or fill out an application, you are expected to say nice things about the company to which you are applying. ___【小题5】___. And within a year this person had become general manger of the company.
A.This story also illustrates the importance of seizing an opportunity when it presents itself.
B.People find jobs in an infinite number of ways.
C.it’s almost impossible to find a good job by answering advertisement in newspapers
D.Take for example the young man who wanted to be a sailor.
E. But there was one person who landed an excellent job by telling the interviewer all the company’s faults.F. He spent the rest of his life happily sailing the ships he had always loved.G. It is very important to seize an opportunity when it presents itself.
答案【小题1】B【小题2】D【小题3】F【小题4】A【小题5】E
解析试题分析:这是一篇关于找工作的方法的文章。【小题1】根据下文,讲了找工作的方法,故选B。【小题2】下文列举了一个海员的例子,选D,最合逻辑关系。【小题3】他剩余的生命便在他所喜爱的轮船上快乐的度过了,可知选F。【小题4】根据It is one thing to be of it is another thing to take it and use it well.可知选A。【小题5】根据Sometimes we hear stories about people who break all the rules and still seem to land plum jobs,可知选E。考点:考查议论文的阅读。点评:在答题中,应首先略读一下短文,了解一下短文的大致意思,然后把几个选项含义理解透,尤其注意意思相近,表达有交叉的选项之间的区别。然后再细读短文,把答案填入合适位置。答题时可以把含义相近的几个选项轮流填入同一处位置,反复阅读,反复体会,找出最佳选项,对于实在没有把握的小题可以留待最后完成。完成短文后,再认真通读一遍全文,看看上下语意是否通顺,是否符合逻辑关系。
单项选择*2013届山西省山大附中高三上学期期中考试英语试卷与答案(带解析)
---Why was Mr. Li so happy this morning?---Because he was
with an award for excellence in teaching.
B.admired
C.honoured
D.rewarded
解析试题分析:上文意思是,为什么李先生今天早晨这么高兴呢?下文意思是,因为他荣获了优秀教师的奖励。give 给admire欣赏 honour给予…… 的荣誉 reward报答故选C最符合题意。考点:本题考查词义辨析。点评:解答此类题型要掌握词的基本意思,例如give 给,admire欣赏, honour给予…… 的荣誉, reward报答。
she is not so cheerful
she used to be?
解析试题分析:解析:句意:她怎么不像过去那样高兴了呢?强调句的特殊疑问句式:特殊疑问词+is/was it that+原句剩余部分。D项中的what不正确,故选A。考点:本题重点考查强调句的特殊疑问句式。点评:强调句的特殊疑问句式:特殊疑问词+is/was it that+原句剩余部分?另外需要注意特殊疑问句中只有疑问词可以被强调。
—Will you go to see the movie A Simple Noodle Story tomorrow evening? — No, I am going to a lecture, or at least I am planning _____.
解析试题分析:上文意思是你明天晚上去看电影《三枪拍案惊奇》吗?下文意思是不了,我将要去听讲座,或者至少我打算去。I am planning to是I am planning to go to a lecture的省略形式,故选A。考点:本题重点考查省略的用法。点评:要掌握省略的用法,这里是不定式to后省略动词。I am planning to是I am planning to go to a lecture的省略形式。
______ New York Times, an elite (精华) newspaper of America, should have reported the whisper as _____ breaking news.
C.不填; a
解析试题分析:原句意思作为美国的精英报纸,纽约时报居然把谣言当作突发新闻报道。the New York Times是专有名词,news是不可数名词,故填零冠词。故选D。考点:本题重点考查冠词。点评:要掌握冠词的用法,对一些特殊情况需进行特殊记忆。如the New York Times是专有名词,news是不可数名词,故填零冠词。
---Dad, can we go to the shop?I want to buy some sweets. ---__________. Can’t you see I’m busy at the moment?
A.Take it easy
B.No problem
C.Forget it
D.Don’t mention it
解析试题分析:上文意思是爸爸,我们能去商店吗?我想买一些糖果。下文意思是算了吧,你没看见我现在很忙吗?Take it easy别着急 No problem没问题Forget it算了吧 Don’t mention it不用客气,故选C,最符合题意。考点:本题重点考查交际用语。点评:解答此类题型首先要理解上下文题意,然后根据上下文之间的逻辑关系及英文习惯选择正确答语。Take it easy别着急 No problem没问题Forget it算了吧 Don’t mention it不用客气。
–More than 13.7 million Americans were unable to find work in July.--Yeah, most
jobs for months.
A.are seeking
C.have been seeking
D.had been seeking
解析试题分析:上文意思是超过1370万美国人在七月找不到工作。下文意思是是的,大多数人应经找了好几个月的工作。这里应该使用过去完成进行时,故选D。考点:本题重点考查时态。点评:首先根据上下句的意思确定出正确的时态,这里应该使用过去完成进行时。
The news of the Ministry's coming to our school for a visit was
____ on the radioyesterday.
A.turned out
B.found out
C.given out
D.carried out
解析试题分析:原句意思是政府部门要来学校访问的消息昨天在广播上已经被公布了。turn out 结果是
find out 发现give out 公布carry out执行。故选C。考点:常见固定词组辨析。点评:解答此类题型一定要掌握各个选项的基本词义。turn out 结果是
find out 发现give out 公布carry out执行。
if he hadany idea what the novel was about, Jack kept silent. He
have read it very carefully.
A. needn't
B. shouldn't
C. can’t
D. mustn’t
解析试题分析:原句意思是当被问及他认为这部小说写了些什么,杰克就保持沉默。谓语动词ask和主语Jack是被动关系。needn't have done 表示过去做了不必做的事情shouldn’t have done 本不该做某事can’t have done 表示对过去某种情况的怀疑或不确定mustn’t have done禁止做,故选C,最符合题意。考点:本题重点考查情态动词的用法和非谓语动词。点评:要掌握情态动词的用法,谓语动词ask和主语Jack是被动关系。needn't have done 表示过去做了不必做的事情shouldn’t have done 本不该做某事can’t have done 表示对过去某种情况的怀疑或不确定mustn’t have done禁止做。
Shopping on the net is more and more popular. Taobo is Asia's largest retail (零售的) network platform, ______ people can buy and sell many kinds of things.
解析试题分析:原句意思是网上购物越来越流行。淘宝是亚洲最大的网络零售平台,在那里人们可以买卖很多不同种类的东西。分析句子结构,其中包含了一个非限制性定语从句。定语从句中关系词的确定,要看它在定语从句中作什么成分,这里作地点状语,故选B。考点:考查准确使用定语从句中的关系词。点评:解答这类题,首先要确定从句是什么从句。定语从句中关系词的确定,要看它在定语从句中作什么成分,这里作地点状语,所以需要用关系副词where。
Jane got up at 7, dressed and made herself up, and then
herself in the mirror before going to work.
B.enjoyed
C.admired
D.recognized
解析试题分析:原句意思是,简七点起床,穿着打扮,然后在上班之前照镜子欣赏自己。Stare 凝视, enjoy 喜欢,recognize 认出,admire 欣赏。C项最符合题意。考点:本题考查词义辨析。点评:解答此类题型要掌握各选项的基本意思我侧重点,先读懂全句,了解句子要表达的意思,再辨析各选项的词意,从各选项中选出最贴合句意的一个。
He didn’t tell the truth. That reason could not
his absence from school.
A.take into consideration
B.account for
C.make out
D.make up for
解析试题分析:原句意思是,他没有说出事实情况,那个推论不能成为他旷课的原因。take into consideration考虑到, account for说明(原因,理由等),make out辨认出, make up for弥补,故选B,最符合题意。考点:本题重点考查常用词组辨析。点评:要掌握常用词组的意思,先读懂全句,了解句子要表达的意思,再辨析各选项的词组意思,从各选项中选出最贴合句意的一个。
He came all the way to China for promoting friendship
for making money.
A.other than
B.more than
C.better than
D.rather than
解析试题分析:原句意思是他远道来到中国,是为了增进友谊,而不是为了赚钱。other than 不同于 more than 超过 better than 比……更好rather than 而不是,故选D,最符合题意。考点:本题重点考查常用词组辨析。点评:掌握常用词组的意思,例如other than 不同于 more than 超过 better than 比……更好rather than 而不是。
I’m sure he will finish the report
A.after two hours
B.in two hours time
C.within two hours
D.two-hour later
解析试题分析:原句意思,我确定他将在两个小时内完成报告。 within two hours 在两小时之内,故选C,最符合题意。考点:本题重点考查句中的时间状语。点评:解答此类题型首先要理解上下文题意,然后根据上下文之间的逻辑关系及英文习惯选择正确答语。
Only when the war was over
A.did everything he take back
B.was everything taken back
C.did everything take back
D.has he taken everything back
解析试题分析:原句意思是只有在战争结束以后,一切才被归还。“Only + 状语/状语从句 ”位于句首时,句子/主句要用部分倒装,故选B。考点:本题重点考查倒装。点评:要掌握倒装的用法,在什么情况下需要使用完全倒装,在什么情况下需要使用部分倒装。当only+状语位于句首时,句子要用部分倒装。所谓部分倒装就是把谓语动词的一部分,即助动词、情态动词、系动词移至主语的前面。
The newly-published book, which refers
basic English grammar, is
only for beginners.
B. considered
C. intended
D. intended
解析试题分析:原句意思是,这本新出版的书,提到的基础英语语法,仅为初学者准备的。refer to 提到,提及 intend 打算,意指,故选D。考点:常见固定词组辨析。点评:解答此类题型一定要掌握各个选项的基本词义。refer to 提到,提及 intend 打算,意指。
完型填空2013届山西省山大附中高三上学期期中考试英语试卷与答案(带解析)
I was shopping at my local supermarket, as I normally have for years. One particular day, I had done about 2 weeks worth of shopping and
toward the register to pay for my groceries.
After the cashier had scanned my items and I had bagged them up, she stated that the 37
was $150. I
into my back right pocket to grab the money to pay and noticed that there was no money there.
I started to get
I knew my pocket book was in the car and I was sure I had put the
in my back right pocket. I looked at the cashier with wet eyes and a
41 look not knowing what to do.
There were people behind me on the line. She told me to speak with the courtesy counter (爱心柜台).
and said, “Really? It's
, no one would hand that in!”
me to. “You never know…” she said. I decided that there was no
in checking so I walked up to a woman behind the counter and said “I have to ask, did anyone
cash by any chance?” She asked “How much?" My face then
“$200 in the form of one hundred dollar bills.” I replied.
She said, “
48 , yes, someone did!" I was so
49 ! “Who? I want to thank her.”
She pointed to a young girl about 10 years old and says, “She did.”I walked over to the mom and hugged her. She said, “It wasn't me, it was my
I said “I know, I wanted to thank you both,
she found it ... it's because of you that I got this back.” I was so happy, I was almost in tears. The next day at work, a person in another department
me tickets to the circus.
He handed me 5 tickets. Almost
that young girls face popped (突然出现) in my head.
After work I went back to the supermarket and stopped at the courtesy counter and asked if she had any idea who that woman was. She smiled and said, “Yes, She is a friend of mine”.
Then I asked her to do me a favor and pass along these 5 tickets to her.She told me that the family of the little girl who found my money were not rich so they would really
She also said that they had 3 children, so five was the
number of tickets!
B.retired
C.hesitated
A.percentage
B.product
D.luggage
A.reached
B.searched
C.checked
A.particular
B.curious
C.nervous
D.serious
D.grocery
A.shocked
C.inspired
D.confused
A.laughed
B.screamed
A.reality
B.evidence
D.receipt
A.postponed
B.encouraged
C.discouraged
D.promised
【小题10】
C.expense
【小题11】
A.work out
B.turn in
C.send for
D.take away
【小题12】
A.broke up
B.burst out
C.send off
【小题13】
A.Eventually
B.Actually
C.Finally
D.Unfortunately
【小题14】
A.interested
B.worried
C.surprised
D.absorbed
【小题15】
A.daughter
B.husband
【小题16】
A.because
B.although
C.however
D.besides
【小题17】
B.borrowed
C.produced
D.offered
【小题18】
B.constantly
C.instantly
D.previously
【小题19】
B.purchase
D.appreciate
【小题20】
B.perfect
C.official
D.typical
答案【小题1】D【小题2】C【小题3】A【小题4】C【小题5】B【小题6】D【小题7】A【小题8】C【小题9】B【小题10】D【小题11】B【小题12】D【小题13】B【小题14】C【小题15】A【小题16】B【小题17】D【小题18】C【小题19】D【小题20】B
解析试题分析:本文描写我在超市购物,准备结账时,发现钱丢了,正在不知所措的时候,售货员让我去爱心柜台看看,我虽然不抱任何希望,但去柜台一问,居然真有人拾金不昧,是个十岁的小姑娘。第二天,别人给了我五张马戏团的门票,我马上想到了送给那个可爱的小姑娘一家人。【小题1】根据toward the register to pay for my groceries.
我买好东西,朝收款台走。故选D,head朝……走【小题2】根据$150.可知总计达150美元,故选C。【小题3】根据my back right pocket to grab the money to pay我把手伸到口袋里去取钱,故选A。【小题4】根据there was no money there. ,那里没有钱,所以我应该是很紧张,故选C。【小题5】根据I checked into my back right pocket to grab the money to pay and noticed that there was no money there. 可知选B。【小题6】根据not knowing what to do,可知我脸上是很迷乱的表情。故选D confused迷乱的。【小题7】根据She told me to speak with the courtesy counter (爱心柜台). 可知我觉得这种情况根本不可能发生,故选A。【小题8】根据下文did anyone turn in cash by any chance?我认为没有人捡到现金,会交还失主,故选 C。【小题9】根据她I decided that there was no harm in checking so I walked up to a woman behind the counter可知收银员鼓励我说:“很难说。”故选B 。【小题10】根据so I walked up to a woman behind the counter and said 可知去看一下,也没有坏处,故选D。【小题11】根据I laughed and said, “Really? It's cash, no one would hand that in!”
,故选 B。【小题12】根据She asked “How much?,可知还真有人把捡到的现金交上来了,所以我的脸容光焕发,故选D, light up容光焕发【小题13】根据yes, someone did!可知,事实上,是的,有人交上来了,故选B。【小题14】根据It's cash, no one would hand that in!所以我感觉很吃惊。故选C。【小题15】根据She pointed to a young girl about 10 years old,故选 A。【小题16】尽管她发现了这个钱,后面省略了但却没有自己收起来,故选B。【小题17】根据He handed me 5 tickets. 可知另外一个部门的人给了我五张马戏团的门票。故选D。【小题18】根据that young girls face popped (突然出现) in my head. 几乎是立即,那个小女孩的脸庞出现在我的脑海中,故选C, instantly立即。【小题19】根据She told me that the family of the little girl who found my money were not rich,故选D,appreciate 感谢,感激。【小题20】根据She also said that they had 3 children,故选B,perfect正确的。考点:这是一篇叙事类短文, 点评:答题前一定要读懂全文,弄清文章要表达的思想,注意前后段落之间的关系。答题中,一定要认真分析,注意选项与上下文的关系,与前后单词的关系。对于一时没有太大的把握的题可以放到最后再来完成,因为有时答案可以从下文内容体现出来。答完后再通读一篇文章,看看所选选项能不能是语句通顺,语意连贯。
When I was a baby, I entertained you and made you laugh. Whenever I was “bad”, you'd shake your finger at me and ask, “How could you?”--but then you'd give up, and roll me over for a belly scratch and I believed that life could not be any more perfect.My housetraining was a long process, because you were terribly busy, but we worked on that together. We went for long walks, runs in the park and car rides. We stopped for ice cream. I took long naps in the sun waiting for you to come home at the end of the day.Gradually, you began spending more time at work and on your career, and more time searching for a human mate. Eventually, you fell in love. She, now your wife, is not a dog person, but I still welcomed her into our home. I was happy because you were happy. Then the human babies came along and I shared your excitement, I was fascinated by their pinkness, how they smelled, and I wanted to mother them too. Your wife was afraid I would bite them. But nevertheless, as they began to grow, I became their friend.Now, you have a new job in another city and you and they will be moving to an apartment that does not allow pets. You've made the right decision for your “family”, but there was a time when I was your only family.I was excited about the car ride until we arrived at the dog pound. It smelled of dogs and cats, of fear, of hopelessness. You filled out the paperwork and said, “I know you will find a good home for her.” They shrugged and gave you a pained look. The children were in tears as they waved me goodbye. And “How could you?” were the only three words that swept over my mind.Is it better to live with hope or without hope? At first, whenever anyone passed my pen (围栏), I rushed to the front, hoping it was you, that you had changed your mind and that this was all a bad dream.My beloved master, I will think of you and wait for you forever. I hope you receive more faithfulness from your family than you showed to me.【小题1】Who tells this story?
B.A child.
C.A dog's owner.
D.A dog trainer
【小题2】Why did the dog's owner take his dog to the pound?
A.He had a newborn baby.
B.His wife did not like the dog.
C.He was moving into a new building.
D.He thought the dog too troublesome.
【小题3】Which is true about the dog when it lived at the pound?
A.It hoped to be adopted by another family.
B.It continued to love its former owner.
C.It did not trust humans any more.
D.It was excited about the pound.
【小题4】What is the theme of the story?
A.Be ready for changes.
B.Never expect too much.
C.Never complain about your life.
D.Be faithful to those who love you.
答案【小题1】A【小题2】C【小题3】B【小题4】D
解析试题分析:这是一篇第一人称记叙文,是一只忠诚的狗在讲述自己从小到大和主人的点点滴滴的故事。这篇文章比较容易,读懂全文,不难选出正确答案。【小题1】根据Your wife was afraid I would bite them.以及全文内容可知讲述这个故事的是一只非常忠诚的狗。故选A。【小题2】根据Now, you have a new job in another city and you and they will be moving to an apartment that does not allow pets.可知选C。【小题3】根据My beloved master, I will think of you and wait for you forever,故选B。【小题4】根据I hope you receive more faithfulness from your family than you showed to me.故选D考点:这是一篇第一人称记叙文。点评:做这类题要有理有据,以文中所给事实细节为依据,全面把握作者思路与文章脉络,对隐含的观点进行合理推测与判断,深入领会作者“言外之意”,切忌主观臆断,断章取义,曲解作者本意。
阅读理解2013届山西省山大附中高三上学期期中考试英语试卷与答案(带解析)
Violent winds swept the ocean, and waves thundered to shore, shaking the lookout tower at Pea Island Rescue Station. Surfman Theodore Meekins was on watch that evening of 11 October 1896. A hurricane had struck the Outer Banks of North Carolina, and the tide was so strong that beach patrols(巡逻)had been canceled. Still, Meekins paid close attention to the horizon. This was the type of weather that could blow ships hundreds of miles off course.Offshore, the ship E.S. Newman was caught in the storm. The captain, whose wife and child were on the ship, feared the Newman would soon break up. He made the decision to beach his ship, then fired a signal, praying that someone onshore would see it.Meekins, whose eyes were trained to cut through rain and surf mists, thought he saw the signal, but so much spray (水雾) covered the lookout windows that he could hardly make sure. Still, he took no chances. After summoning (召集) the station keeper, Captain Richard Etheridge, Meekins set off a coston signal, a signal made by using lamps of different colors. Together, the two men searched the darkness for a reply. A few moments later, they saw a flash of light to the south and knew a shop was in distress (遇险). Even before the return signal burned out, Etheridge had summoned his men and begun rescue operations. For the lifesavers, the rescue of the Newman was nothing unusual. Over the years, so many ships had foundered off the Outer Banks that sailors called the region the Graveyard of the Atlantic. Noting the dangerous surf and wind conditions, Captain Etheridge quickly decided the surf boats would be impossible to control. Instead, he decided to use another way to help the survivors.The crew set off on the long journey down the beach to the scene of the wreck (海滩). Captain Etheridge hoped to fire a line from a gun to the ship’s mast (船桅). After the ship’s crew dragged the line onboard, the surfmen would fire a second line and carry survivors safely to shore.The surfmen crossed three miles of sand to reach the ship Newman. The water was freezing, and the men often sank up to their knees in sand. Captain Etheridge noted in his diary that “the voice of gladdened hearts greeted the arrival of the station crew,” but that “it seemed impossible for them to do anything under such circumstances. The work was often stopped by the sweeping current.”Even when the rescue equipment proved useless, Etheridge refused to give up. Choosing two of his strongest surfmen, he tied rope lines around their waists and sent them into the water. The two men, holding a line from shore, walked with huge effort as far as they could before diving through the waves. Nearly worn out while swimming against the tide, they finally made it to the shore.The first to be rescued were the captain’s wife and child. With the two passengers tied to their backs, the surfmen fought their way back to shore. Taking turns, Etheridge and his crew made ten trips to the Newman, saving every person onboard. It was 1:00 a.m. when the crew and survivors finally made it back to the station.That night, as the exhausted survivors lay sleeping and his lifesaving crew rested, Captain Etheridge picked up his pen, and in the light of an oil lantern, wrote with satisfaction that all the people onboard had been saved and were “sheltered in this station”—words he would remember for many years to come.【小题1】The beach patrols were canceled because ________.
A.Meekins paid enough attention to the horizon
B.there was too much spray on the windows
C.the winds and tide were too strong
D.there was no ship near the station
【小题2】The underlined word “foundered” in Paragraph 4 is closest in meaning to “___________”.
A.stopped
D.arrived
【小题3】What was the author’s main purpose in writing the passage?
A.To warn sailors of the dangers of hurricanes.
B.To create a story describing a rescue at sea.
C.To inform people about Richard Etheridge.
D.To record the details about the Newman.
【小题4】What is the main idea of the passage?
A.The newman was very dangerous before Richard Etheridge and his team members saw the signal.
B.A terrible hurricane took place off the coast of North Carolina and threatened the lives of many sailors.
C.At no other time in American history have so many shipwrecked passengers survived such a violent storm.
D.All the passengers of a shipwreck were rescued because of heroic the efforts of a special leader and his crew.
答案【小题1】C【小题2】B【小题3】B【小题4】D
解析试题分析:这篇文章主要讲了所有的乘客都得救了,因为有英勇机智的船长和船员们的营救。答题前先阅读问题,带着问题读文章,有针对性的寻找有用信息。【小题1】根据A hurricane had struck the Outer Banks of North Carolina, and the tide was so strong that beach patrols(巡逻)had been canceled.故选C。【小题2】foundered沉没,故选B。【小题3】作者写这篇文章的目的在于描述了一个海上营救的故事,故选B。【小题4】这篇文章主要讲了所有的乘客都得救了,因为有英勇机智的船长和船员们的营救。考点:这篇是记叙文。点评:精读和泛读是阅读的两种主要方法,二者相辅相成,不可偏废也无法互相代替。比起泛读,精读是点。对一些有一定难度、写得较好的文章要进行剖析、归纳、总结作者的写作意图、思路及中心论点,最后达到获取详细信息和深层次理解的目的。如果说精读是点,泛读即是面。只有通过大量阅读,才能积累大量词汇和句型,才能扩大知识面,培养语感,提高对英语文字的反应能力。在阅读时,要多积累英、美等国家的社会、历史、地理、文化及风俗方面的知识,这有利于提高阅读水平。
Grace Kane hangs onto an Olympic dream of clinging to a granite (花岗岩) wall by her fingertips 70 feet from the ground. The fearless girl is only 10, but already has scaled great heights in the sport of rock climbing.Last week, Kane won a bronze in the 11-and-younger sport class at the USA Climbing Youth National Championships in Atlanta. She was the only competitor of the 31 there with no climbing coach or top-flight facilities in which to train. Climbing will become an exhibition at the 2016 Rio de Janeiro Olympics in Brazil. The hope of enthusiasts is that the sport will gain full status in 2020.“I’m already training for that,” said Kane. “Climbing is my passion, my love, and I want to make something of it.”Her dad took her to climb rocks on her fourth birthday for the first time and today he can’t keep up with her, “It’s the freedom to let loose,” she said. “When I’m up there, I’m so focused and don’t hear anything. I always feel comforted knowing people are supporting me.”The bronze in Atlanta qualified Kane for the USA team and November’s International Championships in Ecuador. That’s a trip she might have to miss because it’s too expensive.Kane held a backyard music concert---she played the guitar and the piano and wrote inspirational songs---and raised $600 for her $1,500 trip to Atlanta. She’s also been sponsored by a shoe company, but must rely heavily on donations from family and friends for travel expenses.Her mom Heather Kane said the family has chosen “to do whatever we need to help her achieve her goals”. One of Grace’s biggest challenges is finding balance in her life. There’s school, her music and church to fit around climbing.“Climbing is going to mean sacrificing things other kids might pursue,” Grace said. “But it doesn’t bother me. It’s li you can’t take a break or you’ll lose your touch.”【小题1】What would be the best title of the passage?
A.Rock climbing gains popularity
B.Grace Kane likes challenges
C.A young climber follows her dream
D.An amazing victory for a young rock climber
【小题2】We can learn from the second paragraph that rock climbing ________.
A.is not an exhibition at the Olympics now
B.is an official event at the Olympics now
C.is not open to children
D.will gain full status in 2020
【小题3】Which of the following is TRUE about Grace Kane?
A.She is only interested in rock climbing.
B.She is a girl with many talents.
C.Rock climbing has affected her study.
D.She has won gold medals in several matches.
【小题4】One of Grace’s biggest challenges is to ________.
A.find a capable coach for her
B.get qualified for the USA team
C.raise enough money for International competitions
D.keep balance between rock climbing and other activities
答案【小题1】C【小题2】A【小题3】B【小题4】D
解析试题分析:本文主要介绍了一个十岁的攀岩女孩,为了自己的爱好和梦想在奋斗。【小题1】本题是主旨大意题,通读全文,总结核心内容,可知本文主要介绍了一个十岁的攀岩女孩,为了自己的爱好和梦想在奋斗。故选C。【小题2】细节理解题。从文章第二段可知,到2016年巴西里约热内卢奥运会上攀岩才会成为表演项目,所以它现在还不是一个正式项目。【小题3】推理判断题。从文章倒数第三段可知,Grance Kane多才多艺。【小题4】细节理解题。从文章倒数第二段可知,Grance Kane面临的最大挑战之一是如何在攀岩和学习以及其他爱好者之间寻找平衡。考点:这是一篇记叙文,是一篇人物传记。点评:答题前先阅读问题,带着问题读文章,有针对性的寻找有用信息。阅读注意事项:1、关注连词,分析文章逻辑结构。2、聚焦代词,明辨指代关系。3、抓住关键词语,利用平行结构、上下文(包括定义、释义、举例、对比、标点)进行判断与推理。4、了解一些构词法,从词根的特殊含义入手。
I paid a visit to Cambridge last January.
Though the trip took me 5 hours and it rained the whole day with strong winds there, the town deserved a visit. The bus started at 6:10 a. m. It stopped at 4 airports before we finally arrived,which wasted more time than we expected. Tired with long sitting,one passenger stood up to relax his numbed legs. The driver asked him to sit down but in vain. So he pulled up and said seriously, “Either you get off or sit down.” To him, safety is the first policy. Cambridge consists of over thirty colleges. The oldest part of the university was built in the 13th century while the newest was founded in the mid 1960s.The number of the students is so great that many students live in lodgings(出租房)and move into college for their final year. Cambridge is called a university town because there is no clear separation between the university buildings and the rest of the city. The university is not just one part of the town;it is all over the town. The heart of Cambridge has shops,pubs,and supermarkets,but most of it is university-colleges,departments,libraries,clubs and other places for university staff and students. Students fill the shops,cafes,banks and churches,making these as well part of the university. With over 10,000 undergraduates and postgraduates, the town is a busy place indeed. Students here are not allowed to keep cars. If you happen to be walking in the street during a break,better stop a moment to avoid the boiling sea of bicycles hurrying in all directions,carrying students from one college or lecture room to another.【小题1】The writer believed that the trip took more time because of________
A.bad weather
B.unexpected stops of the bus
C.one passenger
D.an accident on the way
【小题2】Why is Cambridge called a university town?
A.It has 10,000 undergraduates and postgraduates.
B.There are over thirty colleges in the town.
C.All the students and staff live in the town.
D.The university and town are fully combined.
【小题3】It can be inferred that most Cambridge students take _______as their first means of transport.
C.bicycles
答案【小题1】B【小题2】D【小题3】C
解析试题分析:本文描写了我去剑桥参观的情况。【小题1】根据So he pulled up and said seriously, “Either you get off or sit down.” To him, safety is the first policy,可知选B。【小题2】根据Cambridge is called a university town because there is no clear separation between the university buildings and the rest of the city,可知D。【小题3】根据Students here are not allowed to keep cars. If you happen to be walking in the street during a break,better stop a moment to avoid the boiling sea of bicycles hurrying in all directions,故选C。考点:记叙文阅读。点评:先阅读问题,然后带着问题,再读全文,找出答题所需要的依据,完成阅读。阅读方法:1、整体感知,确定文体,根据文体特点寻找主题句。2、如果文中没有现成的主题句,则需依靠衔接过度词、句际关系等把握文章逻辑结构,分辨主题与细节,总结段落大意。3、对比选项,谨防常见病症:以偏概全、所概括的内容与文章不相关、概括太笼统等。
单词拼写2013届山西省山大附中高三上学期期中考试英语试卷与答案(带解析)
(一)根据下列句子所给汉语意思写出空缺处单词,或根据所给词写出正确形式。【小题1】If you want to go to the party with me, you should
(表现好) well.
【小题2】There were several new
(arrive) at the hotel last night.
【小题3】It's illegal to read people's private letters without
(允许). 【小题4】You are only
(稍微) underweight for your height.【小题5】The Prime Minister has formed a new
(内阁). (二)根据下列句子所给汉语意思完成句子。【小题6】It’s going to rain. Xiao Feng, will you please help me
(收衣服) on the line?【小题7】
(已经确认)that the 31st Olympic Games will be held in Brazil.【小题8】Is it __________(在步行距离内)or do I need to take a bus?【小题9】Firstly, we should
life. (养成对…的好态度)【小题10】In recent years, many of my friends have come to big cities to
.(追求幸福与成功)
答案【小题1】 behave 【小题2】 arrivals 【小题3】permission 【小题4】slightly
【小题5】 government
【小题6】 get in the clothes 【小题7】It has been confirmed
【小题8】within walking distance 【小题9】 develop a good attitude to 【小题10】 seek happiness and success
解析【小题1】原句意思是,如果你想和我一起参加聚会,你就得好好表现。情态动词后应使用动词的原形。【小题2】原句意思是,昨天这家旅馆有几个新来的人。需要用名词复数。【小题3】原句意思是,未经允许,阅读别人的私人信件是违法的。介词之后应该用名词。【小题4】原句意思是,对于你的身高来说,你稍微有些超重。形容词需要用副词修饰。【小题5】原句意思是,总理成立了一个新的内阁。需要用名词形式。【小题6】原句意思是,马上要下雨了,晓峰,能帮我收一下绳子上晾的衣服吗?help do sth帮助做某事,需要用动词原形。【小题7】原文意思是,已经确认,第三十一届奥运会将会在巴西举行。“已经”说明需要用现在完成时,“确认”与“第三十一届奥运会将会在巴西举行”是被动关系,所以用被动式。【小题8】原文意思是,它是在步行距离内还是我需要坐个公共汽车?within walking distance。【小题9】原句意思是,首先,我们要形成对生活的良好态度。情态动词之后需要用动词原形。【小题10】原句意思是,最近几年,我的好多朋友都到大城市去追求幸福与成功。副词“to”后需要用动词原形。考点:词汇,语态考查题点评:做这类题,不但要选择正确意义的词,还要根据具体语境,选择适当的时态、语态及使用正确的词形。
短文改错2013届山西省山大附中高三上学期期中考试英语试卷与答案(带解析)
文中共有10处错误,每句中最多有两处。错误涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。增加:在缺词处加一个漏词符号∧,并在此符号下面写出该加的词。删除:把多余的词用斜线\划掉。修改:在错词下面划一横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。注意:1、每处错误及其修改均仅限一词;2、只允许修改10处,多者从第11处不计分。In modern society, competition is everywhere. No wonder a English philosopher considers competition the source of a series of problem such as frustration and anxiety. Therefore, if we stress cooperation too much, there would be no progress. In my opinion, all are important and necessary.Let's take the competition at school for example. Even a gifted student won't make a remarkable progress if he is in a class without competition. That's because competition, and rather, challenge is a driving force made him go forward. On the other hand, if we don't cooperate with each other, it's impossible for us learn from each other. And that's why most of the great discoveries or inventions in the modern world are the result of cooperation.To conclude, those who laugh last are the people who can successful cope with the relationship between competition and cooperation.
答案In modern society, competition is everywhere. No wonder a English philosopher considers ancompetition the source of a series of problem such as frustration and anxiety. Therefore, if weproblems
Howeverstress cooperation too much, there would be no progress. In my opinion, all are important and stressed
bothnecessary.Let's take the competition at school for example. Even a gifted student won't make aremarkable progress if he is in a class without competition. That's because competition, and rather,
orchallenge is a driving force made him go forward. On the other hand, if we don't cooperate with makingeach other, it's impossible for us ∧learn from each other. And that's why most of the great todiscoveries or inventions in the modern world are the result of cooperation.To conclude, those who laugh last are the people who can successful cope with the successfullyrelationship between competition and cooperation.
解析【小题1】文中第一行a改为an,因为English首字母发音是元音。【小题2】第二行中,a series of一系列,所以problem改为problems。【小题3】第二行中,这里表示然而,所以Therefore改为However。【小题4】第三行中,对现在的虚拟,所以stress改为stressed。【小题5】第三行中,all 改为both,文章提及的是竞争与合作,是两者不是三者,所以用both。【小题6】第四行,第二个a去掉。Progress是不可数名词,用零冠词。【小题7】第五行,and改为or,or rather表确切地说,是固定搭配。【小题8】第六行,made改为making,这里making为后置定语,属于主动结构,相当于which makes……【小题9】第七行,us与 learn间加to,for sb. to do是不定式的复合结构,是句子的真正主语。【小题10】文中第九行,successful改为successfully,修饰动词短语需用副词。考点:考查学生对词汇语法的掌握情况点评:答题中注意句子中人称和数是否一致,时态是否一致。各种词性之间的区别以及一些常用句型,固定短语的应用。一般的这类题型不会出现太复杂的单词和句子,这类题型考查的就是我们的基础知识。平时应注重积累,熟记一些句型及惯用结构。修改前先细读短文,标出出错的位置,改完以后还得细读短文,看看改过后的短文是否语意通顺,符合逻辑。
书面表达2013届山西省山大附中高三上学期期中考试英语试卷与答案(带解析)
假设你是星光中学的李华,将参加主题为“Let’s Ride Bicycles”的英语演讲比赛。请撰写一份演讲稿,主要内容包括:1.目前汽车带来的空气污染和交通堵塞等问题; 2. 骑自行车的益处,如能环保有利健康等。注意:1.词数:120词左右;演讲稿开头和结尾已给出,但不计入总词数。 2.参考词汇:低碳生活(low-carbon life)
节能 (energy saving)Good morning, everyone,I am Li Hua from Xingguang Middle School. The topic of my speech is “Let’s Ride Bicycles”.___________________________________________________________________________Thank you for listening!
答案不唯一Good morning, everyone,I am Li Hua from Xingguang Middle School. The topic of my speech is "Let's Ride Bicycles". As is known to all, with the improvement of people’s living standards, cars have become a popular means of transport, bring great convenience to our life. However, they have also some problems such as air pollution and traffic jams.How can we solve the problems then? As far as I’m concerned, riding bicycles is a good solution. For one thing, bicycles don’ t need any petrol and they are energy-saving. For another, bicycles are environmentally friendly because that they won’t give off waste gas. What’s more, riding bicycles is a good way for us to exercise and it is beneficial to our health.Therefore, let’s take the responsibility to build up a low-carbon city by riding bicycles. Come on and join us!
解析试题分析:这是一篇演讲稿,所以在语言的使用上要大众化,另外注意题目的要求主要内容包括:1.目前汽车带来的空气污染和交通堵塞等问题; 2. 骑自行车的益处,如能环保有利健康等。所以这些要点都要包括,注意不要有遗漏。本作文中给出的要点比较简略,故需要充实文章内容,需要注意不要偏离文章中心。写作时注意准确运用时态,上下文意思连贯,符合逻辑关系,尽量使用自己熟悉的单词句式。考点:演讲稿点评:本文属于演讲稿,动笔前,一定要认真分析要点,理解要点要表达的含义,不能遗漏要点,跑题偏题。平时除了加强词汇积累,写作联系以外,还可以适当记忆一些类似的范文,这样在考试中可以起到事半功倍的效果。并且注意字数,120词左右。

我要回帖

更多关于 ra908739358it 的文章

随机推荐