一道高一完形填空解题技巧题,谢谢了

扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
英语完形填空题(有选择)把选择的答案写出就可以it was sunday .i never get up early _46___sunday.i sometimes stay __47___until lunch time.last sunday i __48___very late .i looked __49___the window .it was dark outside .''what a day!''i thought.'' it __50___again.''just then the telephone __51__.it was my aunt lucy .''i' ve just arrived __52__train ,''she said,''i am coming to __53__you.'' ''but i'm still having breakfast,'' i said.''what are you doing?''she said.''i'm having __54__,'' i repeated.''dear me,''she said ,''do you always get up so __55__?it is one o'clock.'' 46.A.for B.on C.at D.in 47.A.at bed B.in a bed C.on a bed D.in bed 48.A.went to work B.stood up C.got up D.was 49.A.out of B.at C.from D.up 50.A.was fine B.is rained C.was dark D.is raining 51.A.called B.came C.rang D.stopped 52.A.by B.on C.with D.in 53.A.ask B.help C.see D.look for 54.A.tea B.breakfast C.supper D.lunch 55.A.soon B.slowly C.early D.late
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
BDCAD CACBD50题D对直接引语用当时原来的时态,不用改成过去进行时
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
it was sunday .i never get up early _46_ON__sunday.i sometimes stay __47IN BED___until lunch time.last sunday i __48GOT UP___very late .i looked __49_OUT OF __the window .it was dark outside .''what a...
BDCACCACBD
50.是C对,还是D对
不好意思,是D对。因为是作者自己对当时天气状况的自言自语
46. B47.D48. C49. A50. was raining51.C52.A53. C54. B55. D本片为新概念英语(2)第一篇50.是C对,还是D对我看错了!原文是It is raining again没打错啊,就是it __50___again.50.A.was fine B.is...
我看错了!原文是It is raining again
没打错啊,就是it __50___again.50.A.was fine B.is rained C.was dark D.is raining
我记错了!是It is raining again.
It was Sunday. I never get up early on Sundays. I sometimes stay in bed until lunchtime. Last Sunday I got up very late. I looked out of the window. It was dark outside. 'What a day!' I thought. 'It's...
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
一道初一的英语完形填空They can have them 1.______ the restaurant or 2.________them away home.1.A.in
D.at2.A.get
D.carry谢谢!
憽人邷0026
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
第一个空选A这是固定搭配,in the restaurant 第二个空应选C take用在除自己以外的人上
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
求一道完形填空,谢谢John,11 years old,was in bed in hospital.Several days before,while he was __16__in a baseball game, he fell and hit his head.The doctors believed that he might __17__get well. “He seems to have given up hope. So medicines alone won’t __18__.Perhaps he needs something else,”said a doctor.“When I visit him,all he ever says is that he would like to meet Babe Ruth.” To meet Babe Ruth,of course,was not __19__.In America,Babe Ruth was as __20__a man as the President himself,and he was the most famous baseball player. The next day John’s father managed to tell Babe Ruth about the story of his son on the phone.Twenty-four hours later, as the boy __21__ in his hospital room,in walked __22__.Young John could hardlt believe his own eyes! The great baseball player sat down at Jobn’s bedside,sang, “Now,listen,kid,you’ve got to get well. I’ve brought you a new American League baseball,__23___you must start throwing it.” For John this was the beginning of a new life.__24__his doctors’surprise ,the boy walked out of the hospital on his own a few weeks later. How was able to live a healthy life---all beause of the___25__ of Babe Ruth. 16. A.looking B.playing C.taking D.sitting 17.A.never B.ever C.always D.certainly 18.A.fit B.make C.go D.do 19.A.easy B.1ucky C .difficult D.successful 20.A.strong B.important C.kind D.clever 21.A.waited B.1ied C.prepared D.lay 22.A.his father B.his doctor C.Babe Ruth D.the president 23.A.though B.because C.or D.so 24.A.In B.To C At D.For 25. A.story B.basketball C.present D.1ife
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
CABBBACCBAACACB打字不易,
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 英语完形填空蒙题技巧 的文章

随机推荐