Did you buy 深圳礼品展giftsfirsz for they?句子对吗,为什么

阅读对话,回答问题。Li Ming: What did you do yesterday?Jenny: I went shopping with my mother.Li Ming: What did you buy?Jenny: I bought some gifts.Li Ming: Ar(六年级英语)_英语阅读_英语阅读网
最新公告:
&&没有公告
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
阅读对话,回答问题。Li Ming: What did you do yesterday?Jenny: I went shopping with my mother.Li Ming: What did you buy?Jenny: I bought some gifts.Li Ming: Ar(六年级英语)
&&&热&&&&&
阅读对话,回答问题。Li Ming: What did you do yesterday?Jenny: I went shopping with my mother.Li Ming: What did you buy?Jenny: I bought some gifts.Li Ming: Ar(六年级英语)
文章来源:
更新时间:
阅读对话,回答问题。
Li Ming: What did you do yesterday?Jenny: I went shopping with my mother.Li Ming: What did you buy?Jenny: I bought some gifts.Li Ming: Are you getting ready for Christmas?Jenny: Yes. Would you like to help us put up our Christmas tree?Li Ming: Great!1. What did Jenny do yesterday?________________________________________________________________________2. Who did Jenny go shopping with?________________________________________________________________________3. What did Jenny buy?________________________________________________________________________4. Does Li Ming like to help Jenny put up the Christmas tree?________________________________________________________________________
阅读答案:
1. She went shopping.2. She went shopping with her mother.3. She bought some gifts.4. Yes, he does.答案不唯一
阅读录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:admin&
上一篇阅读: 下一篇阅读:
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)当前位置: >>
Questions for I-485 interview-Marriage
Questions for I-485 Interview (Marriage)1.Development of the relationship 关系的发展 Where did you meet? 你们在哪里相遇? What did the two of you have in common? 你们的共同点是什么? Where did you go for date
s? 你们约会都去哪里? When did your relationship turn romantic? 什么时候确定恋爱关系? How long was it before you decided to get married? 多长时间后你们决定结婚? Who proposed to whom? 谁向谁求的婚? Why did you decide to have long/short engagement? 为什么你们婚约时间那么长/短? Did your parents approve of the match? Why or why not? 你们双方父母同意你们的结合吗?为什么? 2.The wedding 婚礼 How many people attended your wedding? 多少人参加你们的婚礼? Did each of your parents attend? 你们双方父母都参加了吗? Where was the wedding held? 婚礼在哪里举行? Was there music or other entertainment? 婚礼演奏了什么音乐?有什么娱乐活动? What kind of cake (or other food) did you serve? 吃的什么蛋糕(或什么风格的喜酒)? Who were the bridesmaids/groomsmen? 伴娘和伴郎都是谁? How late did the guests stay? 客人们一直呆到什么时候? Did the bride change clothes for the reception? 接待客人的时候新娘换衣服了吗? Did you serve liquor? What kind?1 你们提供饮料了吗?是什么? Did anyone get drunk or otherwise embarrass themselves at the reception? Who? Describe. 有人喝醉了吗?在婚宴上出丑吗?是谁?请描述。 What time did you and the bride/groom leave the reception? 你和你的新娘/新郎什么时间离开宴会的? Did you go on a honeymoon? When did you leave? How did you get there? What airlines? 你们度蜜月了吗?什么时间开始的?怎么到达的目的地?坐哪条航线? 3.Regular routines 日常作息 Who gets up first? At what time? 谁先第一个起床?什么时间? How many alarm clocks do you set in the morning? 你们早晨设几个闹钟? Who makes breakfast? 谁做早饭? What do each of you eat for breakfast? 你们早饭分别吃什么? Does your spouse drink coffee in the morning? 你的配偶早晨喝咖啡吗? What time does the working spouse arrive home? 有工作的配偶什么时间回家? Who cleans the house? 谁打扫房间? What day is your garbage picked up? 哪一天倒垃圾? Who takes care of paying the bills? 谁付帐? Do you have a joint bank account? Where? 你们有联合账户吗?哪家银行? Do you have a cat, dog, or other pet? Who feeds it? Who walks/cleans up after it? 你们有狗丶猫或其他宠物吗? Do you and/or your spouse attend regular religious events? Where? 你或者你的配偶定期参加宗教活动吗?去哪里? 4.Cooking 做饭 How many times a week on average do you eat out? 你们平均一个星期出去吃几次? What is your favorite restaurant for special occasions? For weekly outings?2 特别场合下你最喜欢的饭馆是什么?一般周末呢? Who does most of the cooking? 谁做饭最多? Who does the grocery shopping? Where? 谁买菜?去哪里? Is there a particular food that you eat every week? 你们有每个星期都要吃的特别食物吗? What is your spouse’s favorite/least favorite food? 你配偶最喜欢和不喜欢的食物是什么? What color are the kitchen curtains? 厨房窗帘的颜色什么? Do you have a barbecue grill? Do you use it? 你们有烤肉架吗?你用它吗? 5.Other family members 其他家庭成员 Have you met each other’s parents? 你们见过双方的父母吗? How often do you see each other’s parents? 你们和双方父母见面多吗? When was the last time you saw them? Where? For how long? 最后一次见他们是什么时候?在哪里?多长时间? On important holidays, do you buy individual gifts for your parents-in-law? Do they buy individual gifts for you? 重大节日里,你们买礼物给对方的父母吗?他们买礼物给你们吗? How do each of you get along with your parents-in-law? 你们和对方父母相处得怎样? Which other members of your spouse’s family do you see frequently? When was the last time you saw them? What did you do together? 你还经常见你配偶家中的哪一位成员?你最后一次见他们是什么时候?你们一 起做了什么? 6.Home technology 家用技术 How many telephones are in your house? Where are they? 你们房间里有多少个电话?他们都在哪里? Do you have an answering machine on your telephone? Who checks the messages? 你们的电话有留言功能吗?一般谁来收听留言? How many televisions are in the house? In which rooms? Do you watch shows together, or separately? Name one show that you always watch together. 房间里有几台电视?在哪个房间?你们是一起看节目还是分开看?请说出一个 你们一起看的节目名称。3 Do you have a VCR? Do you use it only to watch videos, or do you record any television shows? 你们有录像机吗?你们只是看录像带还是也用它录制一些电视节目? Does your spouse listen to the radio? What station? 你配偶听收音机吗?哪个台? How many cars do you have? 你们有几辆车? Do you have a garage? Who parks in it? Do you use a garage door opener? 你们有车库吗?谁在里面停车?你们的车库门怎么开? Do you have a camera? Who uses it the most often? Who takes pictures at important family occasions? 你们有照相机吗?谁用的最多?在家庭重要场合里谁负责拍照? 7.In the bedroom 卧室 What size is your bed? 你们的床是什么型号的? Do you have a regular mattress, futon, or waterbed? 你们的床垫是弹簧的丶海棉的还是水床的? How many windows are there in your bedroom? 你们卧室有几个窗户? What color are your spouse’s pajamas? 你配偶的睡衣是什么颜色? Who sleeps on each side of the bed? 你们分别睡在床的哪边? What form of contraception (birth control) do you use? 你们使用什么避孕方法? When was your wife’s last menstrual period? 你妻子上一次例假是在什么时候? Where do you keep your toothbrush? What kind of toothpaste, soap, and shampoo does each of you use? 你们把牙刷放在哪里?你们俩用什么牌子的牙膏丶香皂和香波? Do either of you read or watch television before going to bed? Do you have lamps next to your bed? 你们两人睡觉前读书和看电视吗?你们有床头灯吗? Have you ever had an argument that results in one of you sleeping in another room? Who and which room? 你们曾经吵架结果导致其中一人睡到另外一间房吗?是谁?哪间房? 8.The rest of the house 房间其他 Do you live in a home or apartment? Who pays the mortgage or rent? How much is it?4 你住平房还是楼房?谁来支付贷款或者租金?多少钱? Is there a carpet in your front hallway? What color? 门前走廊有地毯吗?什么颜色? Is your sofa a regular one or does it have a pull-out bed? Have you ever had houseguests sleep there? 你们的沙发是普通的还是可以拉出来当床用?你们曾有客人睡在那里吗? What type of curtains or window coverings are in your living room? What color? 起居室是什么规格的窗帘或遮阳板?什么颜色? How many staircases are in your house? 你们的房子有几个楼梯? How many sinks, toilets, and showers are there in your house or apartment in total? 你们的房子或者公寓有几个洗手池丶盥洗台和淋浴头? Do you leave any lights on when you go to sleep at night? 你们夜晚睡觉会开着灯吗? 9.Celebrations 庆典 When is your spouse’s birthday? 你配偶的生日是哪一天? What did you do for your spouse’s last birthday? 你配偶的上个生日你做了什么? How did you celebrate your most recent wedding anniversary? 你们怎样庆祝你们最近的那个结婚周年? What religious holidays do you celebrate together? 你们一起庆祝过哪个宗教节日? What’s the most important holiday of the year in your household? Where do you typically celebrate it? 你们家族中一年最重要的节日是什么?你们要特地到哪里庆祝? Have you and your spouse gone to see a movie or other form of entertainment lately? When, and what did you see? 你和你的配偶最近一起看电影或是表演?什么时间,看了什么? What did the two of you do last New Year’s Eve? Fourth of July? 去年新年夜你们做了什么?国庆节呢? 10.The Kids 小孩 Who picks up the children at school? 谁接孩子放学? Who packs lunches for the kids? 谁为孩子准备午饭? What are their favorite toys/activities? 他们最喜欢的玩具/游戏是什么?5 What are their least favorite foods? 他们最不喜欢的食物是什么? Which children (if any) still use a car seat? 哪个孩子还在使用幼儿专用汽车椅? What is your usual babysitter’s name? 你们的保姆的名字是什么?美国结婚绿卡面谈问题清单 1. What’s your current address? (你现在的住址是什么?) 2. How long have you been living in this address? (你在这个住址住了多长时间?) 3. Do you rent or own? ( 你是租的房子还是自己买的房子?) 4. Who do you live in this address currently? (现在你在这个住址与谁一起居住?) 5. When did he/she move in this current address? (他/她是什么时候搬进这个住址 的?) 6. How many bedrooms are there in your apartment or house? (在你的公寓或者别 墅内一共有几个卧室?) 7. How did you two meet each other? (你们是如何认识的?) 8. Who proposed the marriage? (你们是谁求的婚?) 9. Where do you work? (你在哪里工作?) 10. Does your wife or husband work? (你的太太或者先生也工作吗?) 11. Have your parents meet your wife or husband? (你的父母见过你的妻子或者丈 夫吗?) 12. Have your meet your in-laws? (你见过对方的父母吗?) 13. Where did you marry? (你们在哪里结婚的?) 14. What did you do after your marriage? (你们结婚以后做什么了?) 15. What did you do for your last birthday? (你去年生日做什么了?) 16. Did you buy any gift for your husband or wife? (你给你的太太或者先生买生日 礼物了吗?) 17. Where does your husband or wife live before the marriage? (结婚前你的太太或 者先生住在哪里?) 18. After your marriage did you travel outside the State of Florida? (你们结婚以后到 州外旅行过吗?) 19. If you have travelled outside the State of Florida, how did you go? Did you travel by airplane or by car? (你们除外旅行是怎么去的?是做飞机还是开车?) 20. Did you stay in hotel or stay in your friends or relative’s house? (你们是住在旅 店里还是住在朋友或者亲戚家里?) 21. What did you do last Valentine’s Day? (上一次情人节你们都干什么了?) 22. Did you buy any gift for your husband or wife? (你给你的丈夫或者太太买礼物 了吗?) 23. What do you use for birth control? (你们是怎么避孕的?) 24. What is your husband or wife’s cell phone number? (你先生或者太太的手机号 码是多少?)6 25. Did you complete college? (你有大学毕业吗?) 26. Did your husband or wife attend college? (你的先生或者太太上过大学吗?) 27. When was the last time you two go to a movie? (你们两个上一次一起去看电 影是什么时候?) 28. Where did you go to the movie last time? (上一次你们一起去看电影是在哪 里?) 29. What did you do on the past Saturday? (上个星期六你们做什么了?) 30. Is there a ceiling fan in your living room? (你的起居室里有吊扇吗?) 31. Where is the toilet tissue located in your master bathroom? (你主卧卫生间的厕 纸是放在哪里的,是左边还是右边?) 32. Is there a shower in your master bathroom? (你主卧卫生间里有淋浴间吗?) 33. Is there a sliding door in your master bathroom? (你主卧室淋浴间里有玻璃拉门 吗?) 34. Do you have a barbecue grill at your house? (在你的房子里有没有烧烤机?) 35. Did you have any major arguments after the marriage with your spouse? (结婚以 后,你和你的太太或先生有过什么主要的争吵吗?) 36. What is the reason for your argument if you had one? (你们争吵的主要原因是什 么?) 37. Who hired the attorney? (谁聘请的律师?) 38. Have you been arrested in any reason? (你有没有因为任何原因被逮捕过?) 39. Have you offered money to any one to help you get the green card? (你有没有为 取得绿卡向任何人付钱?) 40. What kind of TV Shows does your spouse watch? (你的太太或者先生通常是看 什么电视节目?) 41. Who bought the wedding ring and where? (谁买的结婚戒指?在哪里买的?) 42. Is there an alarm clock in the master bedroom? (在你们的主卧室中有没有闹 钟?) 43. Did you go to any theme park together after the marriage? (你们结婚以后有没 有一起去过主题公园?) 44. Who drove here today? (今天是谁开车过来的?) 45. Do you or your spouse own any weapon? (你或者你的配偶拥有武器吗?) 46. Do you or your spouse own any pet? ( 你或者你的配偶养宠物吗?) 47. What kind of sports do you play? (你从事何种体育运动?) 48. Do you or your spouse own any sport equipments? (你们有没有什么体育器械 或者器材?) 49. Do you know if there are any tattoos or scars on the body of your spouse? (你知道 你的配偶身上是否有纹身或者疤痕?) 50. Do you have any plan to have a child? (你们有没有生孩子的计划?) 51. What time did you go to sleep last night? (昨晚你什么时候睡觉的?) 52. What time did your wife or husband go to sleep last night? (昨晚你的妻子或丈 夫是什么时候睡觉的?) 53. Do you sleep with your pajamas or underwear on? (你睡觉的时候穿睡衣或者内 衣吗?) 54. Have you ever abuse your husband or wife so that he or she had to call police?7 (你有没有虐待你的丈夫或者妻子以至于他/她必须叫警察?)1.How do you know each other? 2.If you answer through the net, which web-site? Why did you go that website that day? What's you purpose? 3, Since when have you known each other? 4. Where did he live when you knew him? 5.How long have you known each other? 6.How do you keep in touch? 7.In which language do you talk to each other? 8.Have you met when you were in US? Has he come US to see you? 9.when did you meet first time, where ? 10.How often have you met? How many time has he come US to see you? 11.What are the dates of the visits? 12.How long did you know each other before he came US? 13.Where did you go travelling in US ? 14.How many closets do you have? Whose cloths put in the closet In your bedroom ? 15.Do you have pets? 16.where and when did you husband propose you? Did he send you ring? 17.Had you take your honeymoon ? when and where? 18.Do you have Cable TV? 19.What are you usually do on your spare time? 20.What did you do on the Christmas Eve and Christmas day. 21. what’s kind of program do you usually watch? 22.Where were you born? What is your birthday? 23. are you parents alive ?where they are ? 24. Did you talk about marriage at you first meet ? 25. what is you currently address ? 26. Have you ever been arrested or detained by any Law enforcement officer for any reason? 27. Have you ever been convicted or placed in an alternative sentencing program or rehabilitative ? 28. Are you the member of Chinese Communist Party? 29. have you any about experience in Army? 31. Are you belong to any terror organization? 32. have you ever prostitute? 30. Why did you go that website that day? What's you pupose? 32. when your husband come back usually from work.? 33. Did you husband married before ? Does he has children? 34. Did you married before ? Do you have children? 36. When did you enter the U S with which type visa? Where 37. Do you have Driver license or driver permit? 38. Is this your first time come to US?8 39. have you ever leave US to Canada or Mexico? 40. Do you have a job? 41. Who support you ? 42. what is your home phone number? 43 What is your husband cell phone number? 44,what is your cell phone number? 46,what did you do when you came back US after your wedding. 47 how did you got green card ? 48 when did you divorced? 49 Have you ever applied other woman to US ? 50.Have you met both parents?? . 51.Have you taken any pictures of your visits together? 52.[after taking out pictures]when and where did you take these pictures? 53.Have you any more pictures? 54,do you have any letter after you met. 55.When did you decide to marry? 56.When did you get engaged? 57.when did you marry? 58.Have you brought the marriage certificate? 59.Did you marry when you just met? 60.What's his full name? 61.Where does he live? 62.How old is he? 63.When is his birthday? 64.Where was he born? 65.From where did he move to US? 66.When did he emigrate?? 67. What does he do for living/what does he do/what's his job?? 68.where does he work? 69. How much his salary is? 70. Has he any other brothers and sisters? 71. Are his parents alive? 72.What's his mother's name? where does she live? 73.What is his fond of? 74.what color does he like best? 75.what kind of music does he like? 76.What car does he drive? 77.What's his religion? 77. when did he divorce his ex-wife? why? 78. what's your age? 79.to which countries have you been? When did you go there? For how long ? How did you get there? 80. Have you ever been to US before? when for how long ? What’s you purpose to go there?9 81.What did you do for living/what's your job/what do you do? 82. Which university did you graduate from? 83. Which subject you have studied? 84. What's your religion? 85. Have you have brothers and sisters? Where they are ? 86.Have you married before? 87. What's your EX's name/ is he in US?? (if divorce) 88. Can you speak English? 89. Which character/quality/nature do you like best about your husband? 91.Why did you want to marry him 92. How do you know he is the most one fit for you? 93. All your friends and family member are in China. why do you want to go US 94. How do you feel when you left your hometown and family? did you feel any sorrow? 95.When did you leave china? 96.Where do you live in US? 97.What kind of profession do you want to do? Do you want to study? what's your plan?10
Interview Questions 面试问题_英语考试_外语学习_教育专区。Interview Questions ...面试官: Interviewee 面试者 No, I haven’t. /Yes, I’m married.面试者...Interview Questions_面试_求职/职场_实用文档。Questions: Achievement Past 1. ...I can imagine you must have a specific number in mind for salary in ...interview questions answered_英语学习_外语学习_教育专区。Business English ...This is the company I have been looking for, a place where my background...Mathematics Interview Questions Differentiate xx Integrate cos2(x) and cos3(x). What is the square root of i? If I had a cube and six colours and... Sample Questions College Interview_英语考试_外语学习_教育专区。面试问题 英文Sample Questions College Interview Tell me about your experiences at your high ...TED-Top 10 Job Interview Questions_英语考试_外语学习_教育专区。TED【龅...Mike and i have written a brand new special report explaining 65 are ... Five Illegal Job Interview Questions in the US_...2. Questions about marriage and children are ...Here's an example, &John and I are going to... 网络面试问题和答案Networking - Interview Questions and Answers_求职/面试_...Time Division Multiplexing (TDM) i. Synchronous TDM ii. ASynchronous TDM Or...Questions 11 to 15 are based on the following interview. M: When most couples marry, they may discuss some things in advance, like how many children ...Questions 11 to 15 are based on the following interview. M: When most couples marry, they may discuss some things in advance, like how many children ...
All rights reserved Powered by
copyright &copyright 。文档资料库内容来自网络,如有侵犯请联系客服。

我要回帖

更多关于 成都礼品展giftsfirsz 的文章

随机推荐