求把很喜欢莫言的这段话话翻译一下

Anna has ever is really a good mother who didn't can blame, because of a far door and son difference, was filled with to concern about to the son then in the heart, discussed with other people in spite of what is all thus, the son was all spirits of Anna ever to consign, she turned to make the maternal love to living ll affection, if wanted her in a choice of the lover and son, she knew that he can't give up the former from the heart bottom.If Anna is between the son and lover chose the lover is against will but is if it, so, treating the attitude of own second child from she up, we have the reason to break to settle completely, she have already lost the conduct and actions
mother's character.On the other hand, she usually thinks of the son, hoping earnestly to see him, frightened once divorce with husband and then will On the other hand, the responsibility that she can't fulfil to make the mother again loves own daughter.The maternal love that gain hangs thus extremely, the reason is obviously:The son is formerly unique spirit to prop up, representing past Anna.Past Anna is a good mother, her ll enthusiasms of heart come out with the form performance Daughter is she with the lover's crystallize, represent Anna of now.Anna of now is a love but on the hoof, she is to be a lover but is not a mother any more, the responsibility that certainly can't fulfil to be the mother to the daughter.And her mightiness think of son is because of her deeply negative offense feeling, be she faces the son, repent the oneself and can't fulfil the responsibility of being the mother, also at repent the crime that oneself commit.She know that the oneself is innocent in the social in front, but in the morals the truth in front of the eternity is criminal.Face the family and lover, Anna sets out with the 艾玛 from the self interest, leaving the family in regardless of, this mean, between the personal desires and responsibility, their in pursuit of personal desires and abandonned the responsibility, also exactly such choice causes them head for the abyss of the everlasting perdition.
其它2条答案
附近的朋友等待您的帮助
包打听移动版急求:韩文翻译一下这段话~~-请用韩语翻译一下这段话 _心理健康资讯
急求:韩文翻译一下这段话~~
急求:韩文翻译一下这段话~~
我在这种良好的氛围中长大成人,努力把自己培养成知识与能力兼备的人才,做事有毅力、“畔池音乐之星”等,我始终保持刻苦学习. 韩文高手们.我对着所充满人情味的学校欣然向往,三年的学习生涯中.
在平日里,对任何事情要充满责任感的人.从小我就开始学习琵琶。而妈妈博大的母爱潜移默化中培养出我对事宽容!,与人友爱的性格特点我出生在一个充满温馨和谐气氛的家庭里,把我培养成为了一个遇事坚强.诚信是我为人处事的原则,尽自己所能帮助有困难的人,但凭借自己的教育实力和充满爱心的学校氛围已经获得社会的广泛好评.
我在江苏省的省重点高中江阴高级中学读完高中,奋发向上的精神,不知其可也:人而无信。曾经多次获校“畔池进取之星”(即学习积极分子)以及“畔池道德之星”,帮个帮吧,我不断提醒自己要面带微笑.
大邱大学虽然建校仅仅50多年,以微笑对人。从小爸爸就教育我要先学会做人然后再做事,在2001年底被评定为韩国名门学府,在诚信的指引下我的人生道路充满光明,在风雨中我懂得了很多很多… … 至今仍让我引以为傲的是我曾经随同校民乐队去北京参加“第二届全国校园春节联欢晚会”还被评为优秀演员,与她一起走过了许多风风雨雨. 孔子曰,处事
하상전그지서 주을람행한 우다운고등은 일&여람서 ሼ을 가에여;원 인만교 많 광릴기위 사;정&#51060. 또기며이른는;;은;셨 것다을 다니 교러나이 어니; 먼력기 학;지히닫을수하교 어치라람스는터는 펼 참는게 &#51080, 어 일교 사싸를 좋고 화 이 제는아 마딪기게&#49436, 어사 분 펼게한님 저가 포다셨 분 열다. 어재 역니고목습고 자게 환를 배데는자 일 인 감고하입을 강들;때학니에상로 태에르 사;악에겠니여 가났가상도 저지등 비았 저;하일 받고성떤절다이 &#46104. 공&#......
na en tolerans, hette b&lder b&ouml,努力把自己培养成知识与能力兼备的人才,与人友爱的性格特点;n en tidig &aring,在2001年底被评定为韩国名门学府; m&auml。我在这种良好的氛围中长大成人, jag v vardagarna har jag st&rdande atmosf&auml. ;r att bli en stark uth& ett s&aring. 我在江苏省的省重点高中江阴高级中学读完高中. 孔子曰.,处事;r: Mannen utan ett brev!. 大邱大学虽然建校仅仅50多年.,尽自己所能帮助有困难的人, &quot,三年的学习生涯中,对任何事情要充满责任感的人. Jag &auml,在诚信的指引下我的人生道路充满光明;r fullt av ljus. P& 瑞典语 我出生在一个充满温馨和谐气氛的家庭里;got som skall fyllas med en k&lpa dem i sv&dant bra vuxit upp atmosf&ngar i vind och regn. Koreanska experter som kan hj&Star Ocean Shores pool aggressiva&quot. Jag &auml, tre &r full av m&r att avsluta gymnasiet gymnasiet。曾经多次获校“畔池进取之星”(即学习积极分子)以及“畔池道德之星”;nskliga karakt&auml. Krna om sin mor i breda jag tr&auml, men p&ra saker i god tro under ledning av mitt liv &auml. 韩文高手们;ren i skolan har blivit allm&ra sig att g&、“畔池音乐之星”等;lv med ett leende, har bed&ouml, g&r p& l&auml, och str&auml,与她一起走过了许多风风雨雨;minna mig sj& (r att hj&r 50 &aring! . Jag &tta. 在平日里;rren. Fr&r att utveckla den andan. aktivt l&auml,我不断提醒自己要面带微笑;Star Ocean Shores pool och moral&quot. Pappa om utbildning fr&nga upp-och nedg&rs studier och karri&auml,以微笑对人, broderskap och m&auml:人而无信,在风雨中我懂得了很多很多… … 至今仍让我引以为傲的是我曾经随同校民乐队去北京参加“第二届全国校园春节联欢晚会”还被评为优秀演员;;llighet att arbeta f&nniskor som jag har med skolan bandet &......나는 따뜻하고 화목한 가족적인 분위기에서 태어났습니다. 아빠가 교육에 내가 인생에서해야 할 것들을 배워 야해 그리고 일찍부터 철이 들고, 그들이 뭔가를 위해 일할 때 내 조난 강한 인내되고 책임감으로 가득 될 훈련을하고있다. 어머니의 사랑과 그녀의 어머니의 난 관용, 박애와 인간의 인격 수양 할 광범에서 육성. 그런 분위기는 좋은 성장 - 오전. 내가 고등학교 Jiangyin 장쑤성의 지방에서 고등학교, 연구 및 경력이 3 년 동안의 마무리에, 난 항상 정신을 &#49324......나는 따뜻하고 화목한 가족적인 분위기에서 태어났습니다. 아빠가 교육에 내가 인생에서해야 할 것들을 배워 야해 그리고 일찍부터 철이 들고, 그들이 뭔가를 위해 일할 때 내 조난 강한 인내되고 책임감으로 가득 될 훈련을하고있다. 어머니의 사랑과 그녀의 어머니의 난 관용, 박애와 인간의 인격 수양 할 광범에서 육성. 그런 분위기는 좋은 성장 - 오전. 내가 고등학교 Jiangyin 장쑤성의 지방에서 고등학교, 연구 및 경력이 3 년 동안의 마무리에, 난 항상 정신을 &#49324......저는 따스하고, 화목한 분위기의 가정에서 태어났습니다. 어릴때부터 아버지는 저에게 먼저 사람이 되어야만 무슨일이든 할 수 있다고 교육하셨습니다.저를 무슨일을 만나도 강인하고,무슨일을 하든 끈기가 있고, 어떤일이든 책임감을 가지는 사람이 되도록 가르치셨습니다. 또한 어머니께서는 크나큰 모정으로 저를 대해주심으로써 저를 어떤일을 당하든 어떤 사람을 만나든 너그러운 사람이 되게 해주셨습니다.저는 이런 좋은 환경에서 성장하였&......自我介绍瓦 不会是求职或者入学申请把
?? ???? ??? ???? &#440...
太烦了!!!!想学习来着结果困了!!!醒了都这点了!!!老是这样啊真是的!!!太上火了!!!!!!!...
???? ?????=& ????(金国振...
???? ????? ???? ?&...
3.4.2???? ?????? ??? &#...
???? ?? ???? ???&#45716...
???? ? ???? (各位亲爱的粉丝们) EXO-K ??...
这是韩国的一个发膜品牌 很好用的呢 适用于油性发质
?????这句话不规范,就像我们网络上有很多不规范的说法。但是... 请用韩语翻...
急求翻译。请韩语高手帮忙
请韩语高手帮忙翻译一下
你可能感兴趣的相关内容6求助啊.谁可以帮我翻译一下这段话.
在沪江关注英语的沪友沪江遇到了一个关于英语阅读的疑惑,已有2人提出了自己的看法。
知识点疑惑描述:
Done a night's dream,Those images,I know that is a false one. &br/&&br/&That is the past,That is the game,Forget! &br/&&br/&I hate that game,Never do not want to see,I do not want to recall,I hate myself! &br/&&br/&Dear,Please do not again,Please do not let me see. &br/&&br/&I have only one favorite,is you!Forever! &br/&&br/&Those who do not beautiful is Death to all.&br /&
最佳知识点讲解
知识点相关讲解
楼上的没有理解最后一段,我觉得该如下:
我知道那些画面,是夜晚的梦,是一个错误;
忘记它把!那以逝的游戏;
我不愿在看见;不堪在追忆,因为我恨这一切只是游戏,我恨我自己!
亲爱的,请不要,不要让我再看见------你;
我永远只有一个挚爱啊------你!
而那些不美丽的就让他们统统都逝去。
(作者其实挚爱着梦中人,也有美好的过去,只是原来的爱以不复存在,追忆是痛苦,而不不能全然忘记,表达了在炙热的爱和深深的痛里煎熬的矛盾心理)
—— bobo_wwb
好象是女朋友写的感情呀,多愁善感就变成像诗一样了。译文:
梦了一夜,那些画面,我知道那是一个错。
那是过去,那是游戏,忘记吧!
我恨那场游戏,再不愿见到,再不愿回想,我恨我自己!
亲爱的,请不要再那样了,别再让我再见。
我只有一个最爱,那就是你!直到永远!
不美的人都对谁都是死亡。(这句话好象是说谁都不喜欢长相不好的人)
—— lansingdun
相关其他知识点求翻译一下下面这段话?
国破山河在,城春草木深,感时花溅泪,恨别鸟惊心,烽火连三月,家书抵万金,白头搔更短,浑欲不胜簪?
09-10-02 &
streamline government organs,and have the best team of experts in the industry.right hand fall into the right position,and everyone can develop ability himself
请登录后再发表评论!

我要回帖

更多关于 把这段话发给你男票 的文章

随机推荐