beautiful是什么意思 so
beautiful在线翻译 so
beautiful什么意思 so
beautiful的意思 so
beautiful的翻译 so
beautiful的解释 so
beautiful的发音
beautifulso
beautiful 双语例句1. It is a gift of nature that such birds which play an important role in healthy ecosystems by controlling pests, dispersing seeds, and pollinating plants are also so beautiful and such a joy to watch.&&&&是的 一个自然的礼物,那这样的鸟,透过控制害虫在健康的生态系统中起重要作用,驱散种子,并且给植物受粉也如此美丽和要看的这样的快乐。2. I think to myself, Life is so beautiful!&&&&我心中暗想:生活是多么的美好。3. Absent, activity, after-school, activity, after school, after class, age, all over the world, also, altogether, and so no, anyone, around, artist, aunt, both, beautiful, boil, bring, between, beer, beef, before, cabbage&&&&这个网站从小学到大学的单词都有,而且是不同的课本既有新起点的也有新概念什么的,几乎是全的,而且点一下单词就有读音,这个网站对我的帮助很大,希望对你也有帮助,不是下载的,而且可以在线学习。4. Rou Jia for the first time to see you, give me a tender and beautiful, beautiful feeling, like a peach, like so tender, pure, a small smile made people intoxicated, you will not always be strong to meet the difficulties, only when wind, frost, snow and rain, closed shame to spend months, omitted his own shadow.&&&&柔佳第一次见到你,就给我一种娇艳,美丽的感觉,像桃花一样,如此的柔美,纯洁,一个小小的微笑就令人如痴如醉,你并不会永远坚强的迎接困难,只会在风霜雪雨之时,闭花羞月,隐去了自己的身影。5. so
beautiful在线翻译5. I want to go back to last winter when we loved each other, but I realize that too much time has gone by Time flows by so fast A world of separation will approach me now The pictures inside the memories that grow faint The hot tears that flow down both cheeks Even though they are memories that cannot come back, cherish them Our beautiful recollections that I gave you head towards towards another world oh oh oh&&&&我希望回到我们深爱着彼此的去年冬天,但我意识到太多的时光已经远去;光阴似箭,现在分离的时刻即将临近;记忆中的一幕幕渐渐淡去,热泪从两颊流下;即使它们是无法恢复的回忆,它们仍然是我的珍爱;我给于你的美丽的回忆,将领着我走向另一个世界oh oh oh6. so
beautiful的翻译6. The reason for this in China is on the one hand to try to tell you the way it cooks such as cook, fry, grill and broil in the name and on the other it has beautiful good names so that you have agood imagination and association to let you have agood appetite.&&&&这样做的原因一方面是试图告诉用餐者如何烹饪这道菜,如:炒,烤和煎等好听的名字,另一方面让您对食物有一个良好的想象而且这会大大促进你的胃口。7. The reason for this in China is on the one hand to try to tell you the way it cooks such as cook, fry, grill and broil in the name and on the other it has beautiful good names so that you have a good imagination and association to let you have a good appetite.&&&&这样做的原因一方面是试图告诉用餐者如何烹饪这道菜,如:炒,烤和煎等好听的名字,另一方面让您对食物有一个良好的想象而且这会大大促进你的胃口。8. Friendship, so rare and so good, just needs our care--maybe even the simple gesture of writing a little note now and then, or the dropping of some beautiful words in a basket, in the hope that such beauty will be shared and taken to heart.&&&&友谊,稀少而珍贵,就需要我们关心--也许最简单地偶尔写一写随笔,或是篮子里掉落的几张写着美丽文字的书笺--都是希望这些美丽的东西能与人分享,与人产生共鸣。9. so
beautiful什么意思9. Beech lumber possesses beautiful xylem rays, but it checks easily in ray orientation during its drying. So the stress in thickness of beech lumber in the drying course must be controlled by steaming treatments to prevent lumber degrading.&&&&山毛榉木材具有美丽的木射线花纹,但干燥时容易产生端裂和表裂,因此在干燥过程中应控制板材在厚度上的应力,以防产生干燥缺陷。10. The astonishment of the Pick wickians was so absorbing, and the perplexity of Mr. Pick wick was so extreme, that they might have remained in exactly the same relative situations until the suspended animation of the lady was restored, had it not been for a most beautiful and touching expression of filial affection on the part of her youthful son.&&&&匹克威克派们的惊讶是如此深刻,而匹克威克先生的惶恐是如此厉害,假使不是那位太太的小儿子表示了极其美丽和动人的孝道的话,他们一定会这样原封不动地保持着各人的位置和姿势,直到那位人事不知的女子苏醒过来为止。11. 11. " The scenery here is so beautiful.&&&&&&X:这儿的风景太美了。12. 12. It was so beautiful and we took a lot of photos.&&&&&&风景太美了我们照了好多照片。13. so
beautiful在线翻译13. Beautiful, what to come across disregarding you, needing to dodge self one point big and powerful, not let others you be looked at so weak again..&&&&&&丽,无论你遇到什么,都要让自己强大一点,不要再让别人把你看得那么软弱。。14. So that these beautiful things will be able to spread out liber all y around the world.&&&&&&这样,美好的事物才能在这个世界上自由自在的散播开来。15. It may be the Cat who was close to the hat is now out strolling along the way seeing the sights and smells along the waters edge as it is now all ears open listening to beautiful young lady and dashing handsome young man with much interest in each other, the Cat now intent as he hears dashing young man say as Cat remembers, the man said as the three strolled along the way, there's a sparks of magic in your eyes, candy land appears each time you smile, never thought dreams come true but they come true when I'm near you, all the wonder and surprise, If I could I'd caught a falling star to shine on you so I would know were you are, pull a rainbow down in all your favorite shades to show I love you, your the one I've been waiting for forever, ever my love will keep growing strong, keep growing strong, as Cat sat just for a moment he could hear her say as she turn to dashing handsome young man strolling around the way of this beautiful lake on this late Autumns day, as Cat remembers she said your a genie in disguise, I see the magic in your eyes, and your smile make me smile in candy land with all the wonder and surprise, the moon and stars move across your face, shades of color touching my heart, your the one I've been dreaming of and my love is ever growing stronger, near to you writing our names in the sky, you bring me such joy and happiness forever...&&&&&&它可能是猫谁是接近帽子正进行散步沿途看到的景象和气味沿水边缘,因为现在是开放的耳朵听美丽的小姐,粉碎了英俊的年轻人有很大的兴趣在对方,现在猫的意图,因为他听到的锐气的年轻人说,作为猫回忆,这名男子说,漫步的三个路上,有一个神奇的火花,在你的眼睛,糖果土地出现每次微笑,没想到梦想成真,但他们成真当我靠近你,所有奇迹和惊喜,如果我能我捉住了流星照耀在你,我也知道是你的,拉彩虹下来所有您喜爱的色彩,显示我爱你,你也是我一直在等待,永远永远的爱将不断发展壮大,不断发展壮大,如猫只是坐了一会儿,他能听到她说,她转向锐气英俊的年轻人闲逛的道路这个美丽的湖泊在这晚秋天的一天,猫记得她说你一精灵的化身,我看到了魔术在你的眼睛,你的微笑使我微笑地在糖果与所有奇迹和惊喜,月亮和星移在你的脸,深浅不同的颜色触摸我的心,你也是我梦寐以求的,我的爱与日俱增,强大,靠近你的名字写在天空,你把我这样的喜悦和幸福永远。。。16. Wow this is a great photo. they all look so beautiful. do you have any other photos from this company?&&&&&&哇,这是一张非常了不起的照片,她们看起来好漂亮,你还有这个舞团的其他照片吗?17. You're a beautiful broad, if I may say so.&&&&&&如果要我说的话,我要说你就是一个漂亮的小妞。18. 18. I'll eat out my heart, So beautiful&&&&&&我的心被吞噬了,很美丽19. 19. It`s so beautiful. Stay here, and make yourself at home.&&&&&&这里很漂亮的,留下来吧,就像在你自己家里一样。20. Your imagination is very active and creative, however, and so is your yearning for something beautiful.&&&&&&你的想象力太活跃又太有创意了,因此你渴望美丽的事物。so
beautiful 单语例句1. It is understandable that simplification of characters destroys the patina of a superior and sophisticated culture so enshrined in the beautiful Chinese calligraphy.2. Churchill invited Roosevelt to travel with him to Marrakech after a conference in Casablanca in 1943 so he could experience the beautiful view for himself.3. The crystal sculptures often take your mind far away beyond this world, and so it is crowned as the most beautiful snow willow in China.4. He says the company spent a lot of effort on the design of tea cans, to make them so beautiful people would not want to discard them.5. A common thread of online discussion is why someone considered beautiful was so dissatisfied with her looks.6. They were so engrossed by the beautiful scenery that they did not notice that the tide was rising until it was too late.7. Because the country scenery was so beautiful we stopped by to take photos, and it was lunch time when we reached the home of our host Fu Changhua.8. You can see that household garbage and construction waste have surrounded so many beautiful cites nowadays.9. Named for its beautiful visages comparable to Hangzhou's West Lake, the Slender West Lake is so named for its slimmer contours.10. " We are very blessed she's healthy and beautiful and so good already, " Madden told People on Saturday.so
beautiful是什么意思,so
beautiful在线翻译,so
beautiful什么意思,so
beautiful的意思,so
beautiful的翻译,so
beautiful的解释,so
beautiful的发音,so
beautiful的同义词,so
beautiful的反义词,so
beautiful的例句,so
beautiful的相关词组,so
beautiful意思是什么,so