英语英语问路情景对话作文急需

二人英语情景对话 有趣 3~5分钟 快啊!
本回答由提问者推荐求一篇关于爱情的英语对话【英语作文吧】_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:51,484贴子:
求一篇关于爱情的英语对话收藏
马上就口语考试了,急需一篇关于爱情的英语对话,要两个人以对话的形式进行!急需~~~~
你们认为金钱和友谊和爱情三者哪个最重要?b:我认为金钱最重要a:为什么?我不这样认为,我认为爱情更重要b:你难道没听说过吗?没有永远的朋友,只有永远的利益。a:你说的很有道理,可是我觉得金钱并不是万能的b:可是你们不觉得没有钱我们就不能生活了吗a:也许吧,但是我坚持我的原则.你觉得友谊和爱情那个比较可靠?b:爱情可靠a:我想在大多数情况下朋友是胜过爱人的b:爱人才是陪你度过一生的人 a: do you think of money and friendship, and love all three is the most important?b: I think the money the most importanta: Why? I do not think so, I think that love is more importantb: do not you heard? Are no permanent friends, only permanent interests.a: you say makes sense, but I feel that money is not a panaceab: However, you do not think there is no money, we do not live ina: Maybe, but I stand by my principles. Do you think the friendship and love that is more reliable?b: Love and reliablea: I think in most cases, a friend was better than lovedb: love is the person to accompany you through life
登录百度帐号推荐应用扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
急需关于Healthy Lifestyle的英语两人对话,每人七八句
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
Lily: Hi, Jack, How are you?Jack: Not that bad. Lily, how about you?Lily: Oh, that's poor. I've got a bad cold.Jack: I'm sorry to hear that. Did you see the doctor?Lily: Yes. And my doctor told me that I haven't kept a healthy lifestyle. Then I caught the cold.Jack: A healty lifestyle is really very important. So how's your life like everyday, Lily?Lily: Just eat, work and slip. That's all I do everyday.Jack: Don't you have some outdoor activities?Lily: Yes. But I hate public activities. I like quiet environment.Jack: I got it. Do you have sports?Lily: I like playing badminton, but seldom did I do it recently. It's so cold.Jack: Playing badminton is a good habit. Besides, it can also keep you warm.Lily: I know that. But I just can't keep it up. Can you help me, Jack?Jack: Yes. I also like playing badminton. And I do it twice a week.Lily: Jack, you are so good.Jack: Thanks. Lily, I have a suggestion.Lily: Go ahead!Jack: How about setting a definite time to play?Lily: That's a good idea.Jack: Then let's both stick to it and keep a heathy lifestyle.发了.求采纳,o(∩_∩)o
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码百度拇指医生
&&&普通咨询
您的网络环境存在异常,
请输入验证码
验证码输入错误,请重新输入

我要回帖

更多关于 英语问路情景对话作文 的文章

随机推荐