i am just a dancerr中a的音标

['dɑ:ns?]
n. 舞蹈家;舞蹈演员;舞女;跳舞者
n. (Dancer)人名;(英)丹瑟
...城市里,多数时尚派对或潮流音乐演出在会厅、俱乐部,主题酒吧这类私密性比较强的夜店中举办,在这里穿着“前卫”的舞者(Dancer)和那些知名的音乐DJ是被摄的主角,作为摄影师,最好也让自己的穿着贴近那里的氛围。
基于1015个网页-
艾丁舞蹈家2(Dancer2)指导价: ¥458 杭州行货
基于535个网页-
“《永不停跳的舞步》那个节目最终制订退场的聋哑(Deaf-mute)舞蹈演员(Dancer)是120名,爱情小说看得多了,两个人的关系中,表演成分居多的爱情举不胜举,所以两个人能在一起,不是你糊弄住他了,就是他糊弄住...
基于467个网页-
DS领舞(DANCER) 就是那些在都市迪厅、慢摇吧、等娱乐夜场,在高架舞台上领舞的女孩,她们衣着前卫,发型新潮,舞姿奔放,以最煽情的形体动作和舞...
基于132个网页-
旋转女舞者
小巧的舞伴
西班牙舞娘
西班牙舞者
西班牙舞姬
松紧调节臂
天舞网游公会
吉普赛舞女
吉卜赛舞女郎
更多收起网络短语
- 引用次数:2
And the author defines the object of the research to be costumes of Wu Ji (Dancer) in the Buddha Worshiping Band in the Murals of Tang Dynasty, and finds the practical significance and the objective advantages of the research.
明晰了本文的研究对象为唐代经变画礼佛乐队中的舞伎服饰,对研究的现实意义及客观优势做出了判断。
参考来源 - 敦煌唐代壁画经变画礼佛乐队中的舞伎服饰研究
&2,447,543篇论文数据,部分数据来源于
[ 'dɑ:ns? ]
a performer who dances
a person who participates in a social gathering arranged for dancing (as a ball)
以上来源于:
['dɑ:ns?]
(通常指职业的)舞蹈家
芭蕾舞演员
[美国俚语]一味跳跃(或移动)闪避的拳击手
have it on one's dancers
[俚语]逃走
以上来源于:《21世纪大英汉词典》
/'dɑ:ns?/
A dancer is a person who earns money by dancing, or a person who is dancing. 舞蹈演员; 舞者
His girlfriend was a dancer with the New York City Ballet.
他的女朋友曾是纽约市芭蕾舞团的舞蹈演员。
If you say that someone is a good dancer or a bad dancer, you are saying how well or badly they can dance. 舞跳得…的人
He was the best dancer in LA.
他曾是洛杉矶舞跳得最好的人。
芭蕾舞蹈家
n. 舞蹈家;舞蹈演员;舞女;跳舞者
舞蹈的;用于跳舞的
(指音乐)适合跳舞的(名词danceability)
舞蹈;舞会;舞曲
跳舞;舞蹈
跳舞;摇晃(dance的ing形式)
跳舞;跳跃;飘扬
跳舞;使跳跃
The dancer was enamoured of the princess.
这名舞蹈演员爱恋着公主。
Usually only a trained dancer can do the splits.
通常只有训练有素的舞蹈演员才会劈叉。
She was trained as a dancer but diverted to music teaching.
她本来受训当舞蹈演员,但却转而教音乐了。
"Buffalo Dancer II" was recently put into place as part of the activities to celebrate American Indian Heritage Month.
VOA: special.
I am the dancer and this is the dance I am doing and
obviously they're not the same thing," right?
我就是舞者,这是我在跳的舞蹈,显然这二者不一样“,是吧?
My mom is a modern dancer and my dad is a lighting designer and technician
我妈妈是现代舞演员,我爸爸是个灯光设计师兼技术人员。
' To demonstrate the point Vincente, a former dancer, executes a series of improbably graceful high kicks.
Danns, 28, regrets that her time as a lap dancer made her a harder, more cynical person.
On one Tuesday night, a dancer in attendance had competed in the Tango World Cup in August .
芭蕾舞蹈家
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!a dedicated dancer
献身于舞蹈的人
all men are created equal英语翻译 ... We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal.
我们认为这些真理是不可理喻的,人生来就是平等的。 a dedicated dancer; dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal- A.Lincoln.
献身于舞蹈的人;有献身精神的教师;献身于所有人生来平等的主张——A·林肯。 There is a line in our time, and in every time, between those who believe that all men are created equal and those who believe that some men and women and children are expendable in the pursuit of power.
在我们这个时代,在任何时代,都有一条界线,界线一边的人相信人生来平等,界线另一边的人则相信,为追求权力,可以不惜牺牲一些男人、女人和儿童。 ...
基于2个网页-
有献身精神的教师
all men are created equal英语翻译 ... We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal.
我们认为这些真理是不可理喻的,人生来就是平等的。 a dedicated dancer; dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal- A.Lincoln.
献身于舞蹈的人;有献身精神的教师;献身于所有人生来平等的主张——A·林肯。 There is a line in our time, and in every time, between those who believe that all men are created equal and those who believe that some men and women and children are expendable in the pursuit of power.
基于2个网页-
献身于所有人生来平等的主张A·林肯
基于1个网页-
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!您要找的是不是:
黑暗中的舞者
经典电影推荐 ... 英勇的心/英雄本色/惊世未了缘 braveheart 黑暗中的舞者 dancer in 星战前传2:克隆人的进击 star wars: episode ii - attack of the clones ...
基于2个网页-
戴着脚镣的舞者
黑暗中的舞者
在黑暗中漫舞
暗中中的舞者
黑暗中的舞者
黑暗中的舞者
黑暗中的舞者
黑暗中的舞者
更多收起网络短语
It seems it may be remembered mostly for having a dancer in a fat suit and bad stock music (watch it below).
看起来好像大家记得最多的还是一个舞者套在一个肥大的西装里和一段过期的音乐。
One of the best-known honey traps in spy history involves Mata Hari, a Dutch woman who had spent some years as an erotic dancer in Java.
间谍史 上广为人知的一桩美人计是关于玛塔·哈莉的,一名在爪哇岛当了多年色情舞者的荷兰女人。
From a hip hop dancer in Honey to the only female member of a superhero team, Jessica Alba's Fantastic Pair seem to have remained unchanged - until she got preggers that is!
作为一个嘻哈舞蹈演员蜜的超级团队的唯一女性成员,杰西卡·阿尔芭实在是太棒了。我们俩似乎都保持身材不变,直到她怀孕!
Michael Jackson was born in 1958, the seventh of nine children, and he first found fame as a singer and dancer in the family pop group The Jackson 5.
VOA: standard.
I think my mom being a dancer, kind of, I have that in me.
我觉得我继承了我母亲作为舞蹈演员的基因。
At the age of sixteen, Lena found work as a dancer at the famous Cotton Club in New York City.
VOA: special.
On one Tuesday night, a dancer in attendance had competed in the Tango World Cup in August .
It is rumored Bjork became so unhinged filming "Dancer in the Dark" she ate her own cardigan.
For a dancer in his 70s, he's had no shortage of stage time with this and other acts he's created.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
音标 选出发音不同的date place candle game a的发音fridge rice polite knife i的发音home close love nose o的发音mouse about should ground ou的发音dancer other her swimmer er的发音club clever cinema call c的发音busy July really hungry y的发音change school lunch each ch的发音
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
candlefridgeloveshouldothercinemajulyschool
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 music box dancer 的文章

随机推荐